• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 3:02 PM, wareware said:

Is the iron helmet supposed to completely block your view?

Since no one else has answered ...
I don't use helmets, or when I do, it's one of the invisible ones.  But I think the "helmet cam" option in Immersive First Person View moves your sight to just in front of the helmet.  Look in your ini file for the mod (I think it's called ifpv.ini) for the helmet cam key.

• 8 months later...

I wish I could use this mod but it causes weird issues with ENB, the flickering was pretty easy to figure out, I mean I dunno whats the good setting to have in the config for it to go away but at least I know what setting is causing it most likely. But this mod also causes weird mist kinda over everything and everyone except the player model, it looks pretty bad, and its not a mist effect itself as that one stayed even when I turned it off in ENB. Using IFPV without this mod does not have either of the issues.