ooOLalaWorld Posted July 20, 2017 Author Posted July 20, 2017 Throwback to my first animation ever: Now: Still looking to improve :3 In fact tits can't shake like this during such movements I know I know, these breast physics are so hard to re-create because of changing speeds xD This was my first application though, it only gets better from here Throwback to my first animation ever: First handjob: Now: Still looking to improve :3 Make the 1st female breast sequence less bouncy and it's perfect Will definitely make improvements in-future
radio_zombie Posted July 20, 2017 Posted July 20, 2017 New animation never show up, since the first update, how can be possibile? New animation never show up, since the first update, how can be possibile?
luffyboy Posted July 20, 2017 Posted July 20, 2017 Throwback to my first animation ever: Now: Still looking to improve :3 In fact tits can't shake like this during such movements I know I know, these breast physics are so hard to re-create because of changing speeds xD This was my first application though, it only gets better from here Throwback to my first animation ever: First handjob: Now: Still looking to improve :3 Make the 1st female breast sequence less bouncy and it's perfect Will definitely make improvements in-future Agreed. Breast movements are like ice cream toppings, compliments the main thing but too much and it overwhelms it
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 20, 2017 Author Posted July 20, 2017 Thanks a lot for the update!! You're welcome enjoy New animation never show up, since the first update, how can be possibile? New animation never show up, since the first update, how can be possibile? Hmm Not sure why this would happen for you. It works fine for me and most people at the moment. Have updated your WickedWhims mod file to the latest update? Also check that you haven't got any duplication of my mod package and any other conflicting mods.
radio_zombie Posted July 20, 2017 Posted July 20, 2017 New animation never show up, since the first update, how can be possibile? New animation never show up, since the first update, how can be possibile? Hmm Not sure why this would happen for you. It works fine for me and most people at the moment. Have updated your WickedWhims mod file to the latest update? Also check that you haven't got any duplication of my mod package and any other conflicting mods. -------------------------------------------------- Solved, thx i had duplicate mod LoL
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 21, 2017 Author Posted July 21, 2017 New animation never show up, since the first update, how can be possibile? New animation never show up, since the first update, how can be possibile? Hmm Not sure why this would happen for you. It works fine for me and most people at the moment. Have updated your WickedWhims mod file to the latest update? Also check that you haven't got any duplication of my mod package and any other conflicting mods. -------------------------------------------------- Solved, thx i had duplicate mod LoL Glad you got that sorted out :#] A couple of your window bang animations reverse sides to the outside window. Is that on purpose or an accident? Makes for an exciting finish in an apartment venue 30 stories up. I know right haha. I remember trying to fix it a while ago. I think the animation worked on certain windows but for a lot of windows it started on the wrong side. It's possible that I'll be re-creating the 'standing bangs' to be much better but I'll also try my best to fix the window issue aswell
carmellia1 Posted July 27, 2017 Posted July 27, 2017 Thanks for sharing your, ahem...... hard work with us! I really like your animations!
Mariana Soprano Posted July 28, 2017 Posted July 28, 2017 Big fat thanks for sharing your work - so my new selfmade imette is called Olala. Hope you like her.
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 30, 2017 Author Posted July 30, 2017 Thanks for sharing your, ahem...... hard work with us! I really like your animations! You're welcome!! Glad to see you like them Big fat thanks for sharing your work - so my new selfmade imette is called Olala. Hope you like her. 24.07.17_19-11-40Olala.png Thank you and yess.. shes cute I love her --------------------------------- Feeling ambitious for the upcoming months :3 The more I animate, the more I forget what 'realistic' animations are supposed to look like xD #datswimmingpoolpositionthough...
cableguy7uk Posted July 30, 2017 Posted July 30, 2017 Looking forward to seeing them in action, thanks!
ooOLalaWorld Posted July 30, 2017 Author Posted July 30, 2017 Looking forward to seeing them in action, thanks! Hopefully they'll all turn out glorious! (psst... don't tell anyone but click spoiler, - ;3 ... the animation is a bit crazy so brace yourself #jellylikeflexibility) *hush hush preview* #datswimmingpoolpositionthough... Yesss! Also, RIP the 'nerve endings of all the sims who use these animations...
R-Lo Posted July 31, 2017 Posted July 31, 2017 Hey Ooh LaLa! Love the new preview, looks like fun! Is nice to have a breather from the realism as it's a game after all Gotta ask, is the weights machine bar an object animation?
ooOLalaWorld Posted August 1, 2017 Author Posted August 1, 2017 Hey Ooh LaLa! Love the new preview, looks like fun! Is nice to have a breather from the realism as it's a game after all Gotta ask, is the weights machine bar an object animation? Thank you! and yes, 100% object animation
R-Lo Posted August 1, 2017 Posted August 1, 2017 Thank you! and yes, 100% object animation You're welcome and thank you! So the cable actually travels with the bar? that's pretty awesome
EwoKIE Posted August 1, 2017 Posted August 1, 2017 For Recommended Mods Can you have a zip file Download link for the mods needed As I cant find most of them Thanks
ooOLalaWorld Posted August 2, 2017 Author Posted August 2, 2017 Thank you! and yes, 100% object animation You're welcome and thank you! So the cable actually travels with the bar? that's pretty awesome Yep For Recommended Mods Can you have a zip file Download link for the mods needed As I cant find most of them Thanks No can do bro, I don't own the mods
cateyes2201 Posted August 3, 2017 Posted August 3, 2017 The more I animate, the more I forget what 'realistic' animations are supposed to look like xD Hm, your animations are so fluid and realistic, I can not believe you forget what is 'realistic'. They are really great!
EwoKIE Posted August 3, 2017 Posted August 3, 2017 Possible recommended links to work with this to be forwarded to that .package then As trying to find the right packahe tends to come to an end
cateyes2201 Posted August 3, 2017 Posted August 3, 2017 Possible recommended links to work with this to be forwarded to that .package then As trying to find the right packahe tends to come to an end You don't need these recommended mods for the animations to work. It is merely a recommendation and almost a credit for the creator. This means that he appreciates the mods he uses for his preview images. You can also find so much in the net. Enter Sims 4 into the search bar, mark the individual items, co-ordinate them individually and place them behind the 'Sims 4', press enter and see what happens. Don't you think that it would be a bit much to ask if he had to link any snippet, which he had somewhere, somewhere? It is important only when mods are mandatory. But so ... one can be a bit of effort, sorry, but that is my opinion.
Darkening Demise Posted August 3, 2017 Posted August 3, 2017 So you're including breast movement in all your animations now?
ooOLalaWorld Posted August 5, 2017 Author Posted August 5, 2017 So you're including breast movement in all your animations now? Unfortunately no (mainly because I used Male-Male rigs to create most of my pas animations) but I do plan to re-create my past animations to be much better and to have breast movement and object animations wherever possible.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now