Jump to content

[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (3rd February 2025) [New Animations!]


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Hey again!! :3 Ok, so as I requested previously before that I would like to have titty-fuck animations on the Sims 4, for both duo couples and double-girls titty-fuck. I found some GIFS, what do u think of these???

 

https://goo.gl/images/eL6Sl0

https://goo.gl/images/tK0aRp

https://ii.yuki.la/b/98/dae0fe403cdd88da10f365d0c895b034612032f0d68385655623343aad43698b.gif

 

These are some cool ideas, I'll keep an eye on them. But at the moment it's hard/no possible to move the breasts of Sims.

You'll probably notice you can move their chest but it's another story when it comes to closing their breasts onto a penis.

But I'll see what I can do :)

 

Hi ! Your animations are fantastic, thank you for sharing them  :)

 

Do you plan on doing some cunni animations ? Because no offense but there is so much blowjobs animations compare to cunnilingus it's getting annoying :-/

 

I definitely have plans for those animations :)

 

No problemo. I heard its diffult to animate something like this, so take your time ;)

Posted

Ayyeee!! I'm super excited about the cunnilingus on bed  :heart: I can't wait to see a sneak peak  :D

Haha, it's got some nice object movement too :) 

 

Thank you for the update. I love your creations. :heart: You can be called in a breath with amra and mike.  :angel:  You three are my favorites. :heart:

:o! - I'm honored to be added to your list of favorites :) 

 

Thank you for the latest update.  :heart:  :)

You're welcome :) 

Posted

Thank you for the update. I love your creations. :heart: You can be called in a breath with amra and mike.  :angel:  You three are my favorites. :heart:

 

OMG.Yes. These 3 are also my favorites :heart: (also because they include kissing/romance into their animations, which is perfect for stories haha)

 

Thanks for the new update! And that sneakpeek...aah exciting!! :lol:

Posted

These are nice, WONDERFUL!   :heart: 
Can u please make some with Rimming, FaceSitting, AssPlay, Fingering and Fisting?
(fingering and assplay both Solo + Couple please) Some rough, fondling, groping and Force would be nice too  ;)


These are nice, WONDERFUL!   :heart: 
Can u please make some with Rimming, FaceSitting, AssPlay, Fingering and Fisting?
(fingering and assplay both Solo + Couple please) Some rough, fondling, groping and Force would be nice too  ;)

Posted

ty for your update :) but can someone help me please? I only get the 3 missionary animations.. I downloaded the 1.8 file but it didnt work :( My WW is updated.

Posted

Great update man, Thanks a lot  ;)

Glad you like the anims =]

 

These are nice, WONDERFUL!   :heart: 

Can u please make some with Rimming, FaceSitting, AssPlay, Fingering and Fisting?

(fingering and assplay both Solo + Couple please) Some rough, fondling, groping and Force would be nice too  ;)

These are nice, WONDERFUL!   :heart: 

Can u please make some with Rimming, FaceSitting, AssPlay, Fingering and Fisting?

(fingering and assplay both Solo + Couple please) Some rough, fondling, groping and Force would be nice too  ;)

 

Thank you! 

& I hope I can get to some animations like that :) 

 

ty for your update :) but can someone help me please? I only get the 3 missionary animations.. I downloaded the 1.8 file but it didnt work :( My WW is updated.

 

Np :) 

If you're talking about the single bed missionary animations, I took them out because I think they may have been causing some errors in the game. 

I'm planning on reworking them and re-uploading them, so they'll be much better :) 

Posted

Great job ooolala!

But which 7 new animations you update this time?

I open the file in simpe and see these:
 

Exercise Machine Carry 1, 2 e Climax
Exercise Machine Riding 1, 2 e Climax
Exercise Machine Doggy 1, 2 e Climax
Double Bed - Oraljob on Bed 1, 2, 3, 4 e Climax
Double Bed - Cunnilingus on Bed 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 e Climax
Double Bed - Reverse Cowgirl/Riding 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 e Climax

But not found in my game, not appear these options!
Posted

 

Great job ooolala!

 

But which 7 new animations you update this time?

 

I open the file in simpe and see these:

 

Exercise Machine Carry 1, 2 e Climax
Exercise Machine Riding 1, 2 e Climax
Exercise Machine Doggy 1, 2 e Climax
Double Bed - Oraljob on Bed 1, 2, 3, 4 e Climax
Double Bed - Cunnilingus on Bed 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 e Climax
Double Bed - Reverse Cowgirl/Riding 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 e Climax

 

But not found in my game, not appear these options!

 

 

Those animations are exclusively for my patrons.

They will all eventually be uploaded here but my patrons get them earlier. The files you've found are "STBL" files, used for naming my animations - so don't worry, no animations are missing from your game. 

 

The 7 animations which I added on my latest upload were:

 

  • Missionary Floor 3
  • Missionary Floor Climax
  • Generic Doggy Side Bed Climax
  • Standing Wall Bang Kiss
  • Standing Wall Bang 1
  • Standing Wall Bang 2
  • Standing Wall Bang Climax

 

These animations were not here before.

 

FYI in future, you're going to see more and more of those STBL/naming files so just ignore them :)

I keep them in the package files so that I don't risk having additional errors arising from my animation packages for my patrons.

 

 

Hope that explains everything :) 

And thanks for the compliment =D, Glad to hear you're enjoying the animations 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Still can't get over the fact we have Breast & Object Movement: =]

c0072638f9ea08df65390f17df46228c.gif

 

9d2ff392e700499f9414d0ca99e6915d.gif

 

Beautiful

I do like Amra's animation but the boob thing kinda ruins it :lol:

Posted

 

Still can't get over the fact we have Breast & Object Movement: =]

c0072638f9ea08df65390f17df46228c.gif

 

9d2ff392e700499f9414d0ca99e6915d.gif

 

Beautiful

I do like Amra's animation but the boob thing kinda ruins it :lol:

 

 

Haha. To be clear, both animations are mine but yes, the 2nd is VERY MUCH inspired by the LEGEND Amra! =3

But yes I know xD! the breast movement ability is nice but I really wish it was automatic like, in-game physics. :)

Personally, I like the movement a lot (mainly because I think it's a new feature and we didn't have before) but I need to work on my physics re-creation.

 

I wish I could animate like Mike and Amra 

Posted

 

 

Still can't get over the fact we have Breast & Object Movement: =]

c0072638f9ea08df65390f17df46228c.gif

 

9d2ff392e700499f9414d0ca99e6915d.gif

 

Beautiful

I do like Amra's animation but the boob thing kinda ruins it :lol:

Haha. To be clear, both animations are mine but yes, the 2nd is VERY MUCH inspired by the LEGEND Amra! =3

But yes I know xD! the breast movement ability is nice but I really wish it was automatic like, in-game physics. :)

Personally, I like the movement a lot (mainly because I think it's a new feature and we didn't have before) but I need to work on my physics re-creation.

 

I wish I could animate like Mike and Amra

My mistake :lol::blush:

 

I totally see the excitement ;) and it's an awesome break through,

Really shows progress and modding for Ts4 is becoming far from stagnant :D

 

Who needs Ts5 eh???? At this rate... Not us :lol:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Throwback to my first animation ever: 

 

9d22bdd32fe214ba9af39047d86ab928.gif

 

First handjob:

baa1333937867a3111424c015435a426.gif

 

 

Now: 

1f99d54d45e83aceb94f6c82534b7852.gif d2e9251e77f21c4f62d4e75b5ea1ef86.gif

 

Still looking to improve :3 

Make the 1st female breast sequence less bouncy and it's perfect :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...