ooOLalaWorld Posted February 5, 2017 Author Posted February 5, 2017 I'm a special patreon on your page and I downloaded the mod on this post and I do not see the Scoot animations on the floor whatsoever. EVerything else seems to be there, though. I checked every category, none of the scoot animations are in sight. Hmm, that's strange, I just tested the file and it just worked for me Try this: delete which every (or how ever many) versions of my animation files you have in your "Mods" folder Re-download the one on the patreon link you sent me and try again. Everyone one else who got it was able to use those animations :/ Let me know if it works
gyogeul Posted February 5, 2017 Posted February 5, 2017 I'm a special patreon on your page and I downloaded the mod on this post and I do not see the Scoot animations on the floor whatsoever. EVerything else seems to be there, though. I checked every category, none of the scoot animations are in sight. Hmm, that's strange, I just tested the file and it just worked for me Try this: delete which every (or how ever many) versions of my animation files you have in your "Mods" folder Re-download the one on the patreon link you sent me and try again. Everyone one else who got it was able to use those animations :/ Let me know if it works that worked. thanks
Vally001 Posted February 6, 2017 Posted February 6, 2017 Your moves are so Hot. There really good and really sexy. Love how fast they go in sex Its really hot. Thank you for sharing them.
Camila Posted February 6, 2017 Posted February 6, 2017 These are great animations! Thanks a bunch man! Oh by the way, the recent update 1.3, which was released today is informed as 6/jan yet we are in february XD Cheers and keep it up that lovely work!
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 6, 2017 Author Posted February 6, 2017 Your moves are so Hot. There really good and really sexy. Love how fast they go in sex Its really hot. Thank you for sharing them. No problem. I just hope you're enjoying the animations These are great animations! Thanks a bunch man! Oh by the way, the recent update 1.3, which was released today is informed as 6/jan yet we are in february XD Cheers and keep it up that lovely work! Oh woops xD! I still can't get this posting thing right haha! I will fix that on my next update. Thanks for the compliment too! Glad you like them
PeacockBlue Posted February 6, 2017 Posted February 6, 2017 I really love your animations! I like how intense they are, the intensity of your animations really present sense of force very well and stand out your style in my opinion. i have one question want to ask you if you dont mind. what gif converting application or site you used for creating your gifs. some of the gif's files in your post seem to have good resolution and high FPS. (ex; doggy positions for bed) mind if I know what gifs converting application you using?? thanks! ;3
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 6, 2017 Author Posted February 6, 2017 I really love your animations! I like how intense they are, the intensity of your animations really present sense of force very well and stand out your style in my opinion. i have one question want to ask you if you dont mind. what gif converting application or site you used for creating your gifs. some of the gif's files in your post seem to have good resolution and high FPS. (ex; doggy positions for bed) mind if I know what gifs converting application you using?? thanks! ;3 Thanks so much for the compliment I capture my animations in video and then convert them to a high quality gif format using this site: http://ezgif.com/video-to-gif
Poundcake74 Posted February 7, 2017 Posted February 7, 2017 I totally agree with the statement about you already being one of the best. Fuck, I mean the sex animations are wonderful and all from everybody but I've been waiting on some more makeout animations and the way you incorporate those so smoothly in with the sex.......it gives my sensual, more conservative Sims something to do. Not all of them are the 'getting plowed' types. Keep up the great work. I will be patronizing you soon!
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 7, 2017 Author Posted February 7, 2017 I totally agree with the statement about you already being one of the best. Fuck, I mean the sex animations are wonderful and all from everybody but I've been waiting on some more makeout animations and the way you incorporate those so smoothly in with the sex.......it gives my sensual, more conservative Sims something to do. Not all of them are the 'getting plowed' types. Keep up the great work. I will be patronizing you soon! Thanks so much for the awesome compliment & your support for me is greatly appreciated
maylonbeats044 Posted February 8, 2017 Posted February 8, 2017 your work is quite good for someone just starting out so thanks for something new to try!, but i'm not sure how hard it is but adding some movement to the feet in some of your animations would make them look less static (at least to me) in some parts to overall already looking smooth animations. nonetheless i can see your work being solid with time fluidity is key!
haisims Posted February 8, 2017 Posted February 8, 2017 Thank you for your animations! For me they're standing out in terms of intensity and sensuality! But I really agree with s3xygam5r: I think slower anmiations are more realistic and I think they are more sexy too ;-) Keep up the good work! I have a question nevertheless: my sims keep on with the climax-animation and never stop. I have chosen the option to stop after climax but somehow they don't. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for your help! :-)
Samme97387 Posted February 8, 2017 Posted February 8, 2017 Thank you for your animations! For me they're standing out in terms of intensity and sensuality! But I really agree with s3xygam5r: I think slower anmiations are more realistic and I think they are more sexy too ;-) Keep up the good work! I have a question nevertheless: my sims keep on with the climax-animation and never stop. I have chosen the option to stop after climax but somehow they don't. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for your help! :-) I think it's about the timer vs. loop system implemented in WW. Amra72's animations are doing the same for me. And he talked about this but I don't know much...
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 9, 2017 Author Posted February 9, 2017 your work is quite good for someone just starting out so thanks for something new to try!, but i'm not sure how hard it is but adding some movement to the feet in some of your animations would make them look less static (at least to me) in some parts to overall already looking smooth animations. nonetheless i can see your work being solid with time fluidity is key! No yeah I definitely agree! I'm progressively getting better with blender so I can't wait for you guys to see my improvements Thanks so much for the encourage and the honest advice! This is going to help a lot Thank you for your animations! For me they're standing out in terms of intensity and sensuality! But I really agree with s3xygam5r: I think slower anmiations are more realistic and I think they are more sexy too ;-) Keep up the good work! I have a question nevertheless: my sims keep on with the climax-animation and never stop. I have chosen the option to stop after climax but somehow they don't. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for your help! :-) Yeah, I basically kept my timer the same as some other anmiators (or maybe with one more cycle). I did look at the climax animation with 1 cycle and in my opinion it didn't look as good. I could try that in the future (i.e shorter duration) but at the moment I think, canceling the action would be better for you if it goes on for too long. Hope this helped
simsxmen Posted February 9, 2017 Posted February 9, 2017 Thank you for your AMAZING work and for making many of these work for any gender. <3
SilentAegis Posted February 9, 2017 Posted February 9, 2017 Got back to playing the game after a quick break. Love the animations, especially the bed makeout ones.
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 10, 2017 Author Posted February 10, 2017 Thank you for your AMAZING work and for making many of these work for any gender. <3 Thanks and no problem! I feel like all genders and people of all sexual orientations should enjoy Got back to playing the game after a quick break. Love the animations, especially the bed makeout ones. Thank you so much
EsperMagicite Posted February 11, 2017 Posted February 11, 2017 There is so much yes here @_@ love love how you do the missionary on the ground ones and the wild looking missionary bed ones! can't wait til they make it here. ♥ keep up the great work, super fluid !
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 15, 2017 Author Posted February 15, 2017 There is so much yes here @_@ love love how you do the missionary on the ground ones and the wild looking missionary bed ones! can't wait til they make it here. ♥ keep up the great work, super fluid ! So glad to hear you like the animations!
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 15, 2017 Author Posted February 15, 2017 I've been busy :3 .... Feel like I need to practice more with some more generic positions before advancing, hmm.... p.s - "blender is the most tedious program ever, every tiny adjustment takes a year to make look right" :'( #thatnoobielife
Durielboya Posted February 15, 2017 Posted February 15, 2017 I've been busy :3 .... Feel like I need to practice more with some more generic positions before advancing, hmm.... p.s - "blender is the most tedious program ever, every tiny adjustment takes a year to make look right" :'( #thatnoobielife Great stuff there! Just one humble nitpick if you don't mind, in the gif i just quoted where the male is lifting the female, it doesn't look like the female is being pushed back from the thrust, instead it seems like the male is lifting her back and forth and each time flawlessly fitting his penis in. For a much smoother flow i would make the female going up along with the male hips (maybe with some subtle delay), as the thrust would push her up and then gravity would do the rest. That would result in a much more realistic and smoother pose
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 15, 2017 Author Posted February 15, 2017 I've been busy :3 .... Feel like I need to practice more with some more generic positions before advancing, hmm.... p.s - "blender is the most tedious program ever, every tiny adjustment takes a year to make look right" :'( #thatnoobielife Great stuff there! Just one humble nitpick if you don't mind, in the gif i just quoted where the male is lifting the female, it doesn't look like the female is being pushed back from the thrust, instead it seems like the male is lifting her back and forth and each time flawlessly fitting his penis in. For a much smoother flow i would make the female going up along with the male hips (maybe with some subtle delay), as the thrust would push her up and then gravity would do the rest. That would result in a much more realistic and smoother pose Yes! I totally get what you mean xD The frustrating thing is that I figure out how to do this soo late haha. I'm most likely going to recreate these animations in the future (instead of editing them in they're current state because there's lot I know how to improve on now) but for now I'll incorporate your logic into future animations Thanks so much! I seriously loved your're advice
Durielboya Posted February 15, 2017 Posted February 15, 2017 Yes! I totally get what you mean xD The frustrating thing is that I figure out how to do this soo late haha. I'm most likely going to recreate these animations in the future (instead of editing them in they're current state because there's lot I know how to improve on now) but for now I'll incorporate your logic into future animations Thanks so much! I seriously loved your're advice Thanks to you! I'm glad when people accept constructive criticism like you do, it's the best way to improve . I've tried animating with blender aswell in the past so i understand all the pain that comes from editing, hopefully you'll come across less troubles and more fun the more you create
proviper2 Posted February 20, 2017 Posted February 20, 2017 with the carry/standing animation don't you think it would be a good idea for the female to have her arms behind his neck and the guy's arms under the legs? these animations look amazing though!
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 20, 2017 Author Posted February 20, 2017 Your work is awesome!! Thanks!! Thanks! with the carry/standing animation don't you think it would be a good idea for the female to have her arms behind his neck and the guy's arms under the legs? these animations look amazing though! That's an idea for the future It's likely that I'm going to re-create these animations in much better quality in the future Thanks for the tip. Hope you're enjoying the mod so far
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now