RUASim21 Posted August 17, 2017 Posted August 17, 2017 Awesome work! Can't wait to play with these new animations in game.
hippieswag1 Posted August 19, 2017 Posted August 19, 2017 would there be any reason these animations dont work when i select them? a glitch happens where the man and woman stick to eachother and dont move?? Please HELP? i have the MC Commander mod, is that why its not working? PLEASE HELP
simsbimsbo Posted August 21, 2017 Posted August 21, 2017 how do i get th emod to work ? i put it in the mod folder there ar eno instrutios and it wont show up on my game Â
ooOLalaWorld Posted August 21, 2017 Author Posted August 21, 2017 Awesome work! Can't wait to play with these new animations in game.  Thanks, hope you like them  would there be any reason these animations dont work when i select them? a glitch happens where the man and woman stick to eachother and dont move?? Please HELP? i have the MC Commander mod, is that why its not working? PLEASE HELP  Make sure you have the latest Wicked Whims installed properly. And MC Commander does not cause any issues  how do i get th emod to work ? i put it in the mod folder there ar eno instrutios and it wont show up on my game  Make sure you have the latest Wicked Whims installed properly. Go here for help; http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/Â
rexcorvus Posted September 8, 2017 Posted September 8, 2017 Can you make some ff lesbian animations? I love your animations, but I also love the ladies, lol. As a women into women, strapons really arent my thing and I'd rather have more real ff animations, thx love you
ooOLalaWorld Posted October 6, 2017 Author Posted October 6, 2017 Can you make some ff lesbian animations? I love your animations, but I also love the ladies, lol. As a women into women, strapons really arent my thing and I'd rather have more real ff animations, thx love you  Hey Honestly, I don't know how it's taken me this long make a lesbian animation. It's definitely gonna be added to the to-do list of things Thanks for the comment  Thank's for the update O.L.L.   No problem   ---------------------------*new anim*---------------------- Â
JonyPink Posted October 6, 2017 Posted October 6, 2017 Thanks a lot for the last update and also thanks for keep trying to improve your animations making them more fluid and more and more quality. Very good job!
Random25 Posted October 10, 2017 Posted October 10, 2017 Astonishing quality on the animations! Great job! I'm also waiting for some lesbian animations. To me lesbian sex is the most sensual thing ever. Can't wait to see some in your work!
Fiikus Posted October 12, 2017 Posted October 12, 2017 Thanks for adding an audible squirt to cumshots :') Love it.
BlindingEchoes Posted October 26, 2017 Posted October 26, 2017 Quick question, for the standing against the wall animations. Are the Sims actually suppose to be touching the wall, or be close enough to the wall to look like the are? Because I've tried and tried but cannot for the life of me find the correct area on the floor for them to stand to actually have them be facing the wall properly and be close enough to it so that it actually look like they're using it for support, opposed to just screwing while the dude uses some sort of superhuman strength to hold the girl up in the air whilst standing there thrusting lol. Is there a trick to getting that animation sequence to look right that I haven't figured out yet?
Guest Posted November 1, 2017 Posted November 1, 2017 Just joined on patron! Love all the anims. Will we see November's schedule soon?Â
ooOLalaWorld Posted November 5, 2017 Author Posted November 5, 2017  Thanks a lot for the last update and also thanks for keep trying to improve your animations making them more fluid and more and more quality. Very good job!  Thanks! =)  Astonishing quality on the animations! Great job! I'm also waiting for some lesbian animations. To me lesbian sex is the most sensual thing ever. Can't wait to see some in your work!      Thanks so much for the compliments :3 ^^ for patrons this month but eventually everyone I appreciate your support  Hi! Where can i find his hair?    I'm not sure I remember buddy. sorry  Thanks for adding an audible squirt to cumshots :') Love it.  Haha, I'm glad you like that detail  Quick question, for the standing against the wall animations. Are the Sims actually suppose to be touching the wall, or be close enough to the wall to look like the are? Because I've tried and tried but cannot for the life of me find the correct area on the floor for them to stand to actually have them be facing the wall properly and be close enough to it so that it actually look like they're using it for support, opposed to just screwing while the dude uses some sort of superhuman strength to hold the girl up in the air whilst standing there thrusting lol. Is there a trick to getting that animation sequence to look right that I haven't figured out yet?  Haha, omgosh, I'm so sorry for putting through all that. I named that animation that because during my early days of animating I though I could position Sims on the wall but after I found out I couldn't I didn't re-name the animation. So yeah... just enjoy the 'superhuman strength animation, the way it is ...I guess :3  Just joined on patron! Love all the anims. Will we see November's schedule soon?  Thanks buddy! The schedule can be found on my patreon page now I think
RUASim21 Posted November 5, 2017 Posted November 5, 2017 Thanks for the update! This is why I always check the site before loading my game.
ooOLalaWorld Posted November 5, 2017 Author Posted November 5, 2017 Thanks a lot for the update!   Thank you for the update.   Thanks for the update! This is why I always check the site before loading my game.  No problem guys  ----*new anim*---     1
✧☽âœâ˜¾âœ§Jᗩᑎᗴᒪᒪ✧☽âœâ˜¾âœ§ Posted November 6, 2017 Posted November 6, 2017 You added more cunni  thanx.  1
ooOLalaWorld Posted November 14, 2017 Author Posted November 14, 2017 (edited) Practicing with the 'animatable' rig Spoiler Edited November 14, 2017 by ooOLalaWorld 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now