Jeepster Posted December 17, 2017 Posted December 17, 2017 50 minutes ago, FauxFurry said: I'm not trying to be too much of a bother here but something else looks to be amiss. While the upper body no longer stretches out, the testicles stretch up towards the abdomen. Here are a few screenshots of it happening: Reveal hidden contents Yeah, same here, using Default and Lunar, on both male & famale sims. Sack was above belly button laying down. I hit tab and looked around to find there abouts location. Yes, they work with other AP animations so the product does work Just figure i would tosss my 2 cents in lol
darkest_ei Posted December 17, 2017 Posted December 17, 2017 I can't find the exercise machine in build buy mode. Where exactly can I find it?? I've searched trough all the stuff you can buy, both in game items and my own downloads. I've checked my downloads and I have the latest version of turbodriver wicked and I downloaded the animationpackeges you told and everything works, I just can't find exercise machine.
ooOLalaWorld Posted December 17, 2017 Author Posted December 17, 2017 13 hours ago, FauxFurry said: I'm not trying to be too much of a bother here but something else looks to be amiss. While the upper body no longer stretches out, the testicles stretch up towards the abdomen. Here are a few screenshots of it happening: Hide contents Mannn I'm really sorry that this keeps happening. Thanks for reporting it to me early though, I would have thought everything was fine And you're never "bothering" me when it was my mistake haha Fixed version should be uploaded now: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-11december2017/ Hopefully this will be the last time. =} Please let me know if it works now. 13 hours ago, Jeepster said: Yeah, same here, using Default and Lunar, on both male & famale sims. Sack was above belly button laying down. I hit tab and looked around to find there abouts location. Yes, they work with other AP animations so the product does work Just figure i would tosss my 2 cents in lol Haha, thanks for letting me know man Hopefully this is the final fix I'll have to do for this problem Fixed: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-11december2017/ 1 hour ago, darkest_ei said: I can't find the exercise machine in build buy mode. Where exactly can I find it?? I've searched trough all the stuff you can buy, both in game items and my own downloads. I've checked my downloads and I have the latest version of turbodriver wicked and I downloaded the animationpackeges you told and everything works, I just can't find exercise machine. Bro, the machines come with the game. They're not a mod. I honestly don't know how you can't find them. It could be a mod conflict but I doubt it. If you wanna be sure, turn off mods and restart your game and see it you can find it then. But I really don't think that's the issue.
darkest_ei Posted December 17, 2017 Posted December 17, 2017 5 minutes ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Mannn I'm really sorry that this keeps happening. Thanks for reporting it to me early though, I would have thought everything was fine And you're never "bothering" me when it was my mistake haha Fixed version should be uploaded now: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-11december2017/ Hopefully this will be the last time. =} Please let me know if it works now. Haha, thanks for letting me know man Hopefully this is the final fix I'll have to do for this problem Fixed: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-11december2017/ Bro, the machines come with the game. They're not a mod. I honestly don't know how you can't find them. It could be a mod conflict but I doubt it. If you wanna be sure, turn off mods and restart your game and see it you can find it then. But I really don't think that's the issue. Sorry, I just realized it meaned these. I thought there was a fucking machine involved. No wonder I did'nt found what I was looking for Thanks for the help. I'm feeling kinda dumb now...
ooOLalaWorld Posted December 17, 2017 Author Posted December 17, 2017 52 minutes ago, darkest_ei said: Sorry, I just realized it meaned these. I thought there was a fucking machine involved. No wonder I did'nt found what I was looking for Thanks for the help. I'm feeling kinda dumb now... Don't worry about it man I'm just hoping the animations will actually work now that you've found it haha Don't feel dumb man, honestly, these machines are not the first thing that came to me at first when I first started playing this game =] Hope you like the animations 1
FauxFurry Posted December 17, 2017 Posted December 17, 2017 1 hour ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Mannn I'm really sorry that this keeps happening. Thanks for reporting it to me early though, I would have thought everything was fine And you're never "bothering" me when it was my mistake haha Fixed version should be uploaded now: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-11december2017/ Hopefully this will be the last time. =} Please let me know if it works now. Haha, thanks for letting me know man Hopefully this is the final fix I'll have to do for this problem Fixed: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-11december2017/ The fix worked perfectly. Thanks for everything!
darkest_ei Posted December 17, 2017 Posted December 17, 2017 1 hour ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Don't worry about it man I'm just hoping the animations will actually work now that you've found it haha Don't feel dumb man, honestly, these machines are not the first thing that came to me at first when I first started playing this game =] Hope you like the animations I enjoy the animations, it's so much more fun with these activities xD
Jeepster Posted December 18, 2017 Posted December 18, 2017 4 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Haha, thanks for letting me know man He is able to wank his wanker without feeling the pulling sensation - all is well here to o.O Thank ya for that quick fix.
ooOLalaWorld Posted December 18, 2017 Author Posted December 18, 2017 43 minutes ago, Jeepster said: He is able to wank his wanker without feeling the pulling sensation - all is well here to o.O Thank ya for that quick fix. lmao! 38 minutes ago, Pawserve said: thanks for your animations you're welcome
Trinicmuslim Posted December 19, 2017 Posted December 19, 2017 hey do i replace the WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations package from 12/9/ 2017 with this new OLL Animations (AP) package file or do they both stay in there?
maxcastro172 Posted December 19, 2017 Posted December 19, 2017 pleaseeee heeeelp i want it where is The link???????????????????????????????????????????????????
parzysty Posted January 1, 2018 Posted January 1, 2018 Can I use the new cowgirl pose on the yoga mat without the actual mat? I don't have that expasion but I want that pose real bad :x
ooOLalaWorld Posted January 21, 2018 Author Posted January 21, 2018 On 19/12/2017 at 3:09 AM, Trinicmuslim said: hey do i replace the WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations package from 12/9/ 2017 with this new OLL Animations (AP) package file or do they both stay in there? Always make sure to simply replace the the old packages with the new ones. Never keep multiple versions with the same name in your mods folder On 25/12/2017 at 10:08 AM, jmeo said: this's so amazing!!!!thx vry much!!!!!!!! You're welcome On 01/01/2018 at 7:03 AM, parzysty said: Can I use the new cowgirl pose on the yoga mat without the actual mat? I don't have that expasion but I want that pose real bad :x Almost all Yoga Mat animations can be done without the Yoga mat So don't worry about it
ooOLalaWorld Posted January 21, 2018 Author Posted January 21, 2018 Starting 2018 with a bang! Spoiler 11
vandenmeer Posted January 21, 2018 Posted January 21, 2018 Love your work ooOLaLa! Just downloaded the January version and tried to do the punching bag and exercise machine, but the sims are stuck. The pregnancy notification still comes up and the girl gets the cum. I did ww.fix but didn't seem to do the trick :\
infernal171 Posted January 21, 2018 Posted January 21, 2018 Thanks for the update, your animations are getting better!
Mighty Cornholio Posted January 21, 2018 Posted January 21, 2018 2 hours ago, vandenmeer said: Love your work ooOLaLa! Just downloaded the January version and tried to do the punching bag and exercise machine, but the sims are stuck. The pregnancy notification still comes up and the girl gets the cum. I did ww.fix but didn't seem to do the trick :\ having the same problem with the stuck sims, only for the new update today.
mike24 Posted January 21, 2018 Posted January 21, 2018 8 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said: Starting 2018 with a bang! Reveal hidden contents Beautiful animations! Great job! 3
ooOLalaWorld Posted January 21, 2018 Author Posted January 21, 2018 5 hours ago, vandenmeer said: Love your work ooOLaLa! Just downloaded the January version and tried to do the punching bag and exercise machine, but the sims are stuck. The pregnancy notification still comes up and the girl gets the cum. I did ww.fix but didn't seem to do the trick :\ Oh my gosh, so sorry! This was my fault. Please re-download for the fixed version: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-ts4-21january2018/ & let me know if it work now. 2 hours ago, infernal171 said: Thanks for the update, your animations are getting better! You're welcome Glad you like them! 2 hours ago, Mighty Cornholio said: having the same problem with the stuck sims, only for the new update today. So sorry Mighty Cornholio: Please re-download for the fixed version: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3674-sims-4wip-ooolala-worlds-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims-ts4-21january2018/ 1 hour ago, mike24 said: Beautiful animations! Great job! MIKE!!! Thanks man Only learned from the best (you and Amra) Great job on your stuff too 2
twmuse Posted January 21, 2018 Posted January 21, 2018 Thank you for the updates and the quick fix. 1
ooOLalaWorld Posted January 21, 2018 Author Posted January 21, 2018 For the FUTA/FEMDOM Lovers Spoiler 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now