ooOLalaWorld Posted January 21, 2018 Author Posted January 21, 2018 5 minutes ago, twmuse said: Thank you for the updates and the quick fix. No problem 3 minutes ago, craftyplumbob said: Seriously. Amazing work man! Appreciate it man
B10HAZARD. Posted January 21, 2018 Posted January 21, 2018 Thanks for the up & the quick fix O.L.L. now the punching bag is covered with sweat & shame! 2
ooOLalaWorld Posted January 21, 2018 Author Posted January 21, 2018 33 minutes ago, B10HAZARDx333 said: Thanks for the up & the quick fix O.L.L. now the punching bag is covered with sweat & shame! You're welcome 2
SammyB1818 Posted January 26, 2018 Posted January 26, 2018 Do all the animations only work for m/f couples or will they be able to work on strapon lesbians and gay couples?
Cataclysimz Posted January 26, 2018 Posted January 26, 2018 19 hours ago, SammyB1818 said: Do all the animations only work for m/f couples or will they be able to work on strapon lesbians and gay couples? If you disable gender restriction via Wickedwhims options they'll work on everyone.
JoseMandioca Posted January 28, 2018 Posted January 28, 2018 Amazing work, and by the way, what penis and body do u used on the gifs? 1
rudenshe32 Posted January 28, 2018 Posted January 28, 2018 You sir are the god of Animations, congrats, thanks, and keep up the awesome good fucking job <3 <3 1
0nyx_ Posted February 4, 2018 Posted February 4, 2018 Ugh you are absolutely my top creator for animations. Thanks so much for putting out such awesome content. 1
Nightthing Posted February 6, 2018 Posted February 6, 2018 First: Hi :), Second, I'm sorry if "my" English is poorly understood. Google Translate was it :/. Third, I think your animations are really great, you have some potential and you can definitely play with the experts. Really much praise from me for you and your work. Please stay tuned. Lastly, I have a question, if you do not mind? The animations for Patron or Patron-Exclusive, are they forever exclusive? Or come after weeks / months also here in the forum? As I said, your work is great and I would like to pay for it because you deserve it. I am currently in a difficult situation due to a mental illness and can not pay, even if I want it. The other costs are just too high. But I do not want to complain here. I can only play the Sims 4 every few months. And I would be very, very grateful if someday the animations for Patron come here in the forum (even if I have to wait a long time). I hope you understand what i mean? And I hope that everything was translated correctly. Google Translate is not the best. Thanks again for your good work and I am very sorry that I can not pay for it. Even if you deserve it. Thanks for your time and your answer.
Freakzoid Posted February 8, 2018 Posted February 8, 2018 Im having a problem with the wallbang position, the sims always do it in the wrong side of the wall (like outside) even in very high places, they just float on the exterior side of the building banging their brains out, how can i fix that? 2
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 13, 2018 Author Posted February 13, 2018 On 26/01/2018 at 10:32 PM, TheAfterLife said: If you disable gender restriction via Wickedwhims options they'll work on everyone. ^ Yep what you said On 28/01/2018 at 3:15 AM, JoseMandioca said: Amazing work, and by the way, what penis and body do u used on the gifs? Thank you very much JoseMandioca!! - I use necrodog's feet & the Original Default Penis by TURBODRIVER On 28/01/2018 at 4:04 AM, rudenshe32 said: You sir are the god of Animations, congrats, thanks, and keep up the awesome good fucking job <3 <3 Wow, thank you for the huge compliment rudenshe32!! On 02/02/2018 at 10:49 AM, mixkoost123 said: Thank You're welcome!! On 04/02/2018 at 9:13 PM, 0nyx_ said: Ugh you are absolutely my top creator for animations. Thanks so much for putting out such awesome content. Woah!! Thanks!! I'm honoured Onyx!! On 06/02/2018 at 3:50 PM, Nightthing said: First: Hi :), Second, I'm sorry if "my" English is poorly understood. Google Translate was it :/. Third, I think your animations are really great, you have some potential and you can definitely play with the experts. Really much praise from me for you and your work. Please stay tuned. Lastly, I have a question, if you do not mind? The animations for Patron or Patron-Exclusive, are they forever exclusive? Or come after weeks / months also here in the forum? As I said, your work is great and I would like to pay for it because you deserve it. I am currently in a difficult situation due to a mental illness and can not pay, even if I want it. The other costs are just too high. But I do not want to complain here. I can only play the Sims 4 every few months. And I would be very, very grateful if someday the animations for Patron come here in the forum (even if I have to wait a long time). I hope you understand what i mean? And I hope that everything was translated correctly. Google Translate is not the best. Thanks again for your good work and I am very sorry that I can not pay for it. Even if you deserve it. Thanks for your time and your answer. Hey Nightthing!! Thank you for the huge compliment and your support for my animations I hope my reply is clear and easy for you to understand. Sorry if it is not. Firstly, I would like to say, Get Well soon. I hope you're staying happy and keep doing what matters in life. And I hope you never give up on anything you want. Secondly, yes! my animations will slowly come to this forum. It may take a long time but they will eventually make it here. Thirdly, Please, please, please don't worry if you don't have the money to support me on patreon. I appreciate all the feedback from you and everyone who supports me outside of patreon (like on here for example). Truly. I hope this is answer is good for you and that I was clear. Thank you once again Nightthing On 08/02/2018 at 10:48 PM, Freakzoid said: Im having a problem with the wallbang position, the sims always do it in the wrong side of the wall (like outside) even in very high places, they just float on the exterior side of the building banging their brains out, how can i fix that? Yeah TURBO's been trying to fix window animations too. It's hard for animators to fix because windows are placed at different heights and come in different sizes. If I were you, I'd avoid small windows or at least wait until there was a fix. -------- SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLIES @EVERYONE!!
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 13, 2018 Author Posted February 13, 2018 February 2018 will be Litt!!!! 4
Guest Posted February 14, 2018 Posted February 14, 2018 Nice update OLL! I like your new avatar. Very sleek.
MidnightCupcakes Posted February 14, 2018 Posted February 14, 2018 Thank you so much for the AMAZING update! You are such a talented animator 1
Mighty Cornholio Posted February 14, 2018 Posted February 14, 2018 Well i'm tight on money lately, will your animations slowly become free, or will their be some animations that will always be behind a pay wall?
ooOLalaWorld Posted February 14, 2018 Author Posted February 14, 2018 3 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said: Thank's for the up O.L.L. No problem 3 hours ago, craftyplumbob said: Nice update OLL! I like your new avatar. Very sleek. Thanks and thanks 3 hours ago, twmuse said: Thank you for the update. You're welcome 1 hour ago, MidnightCupcakes said: Thank you so much for the AMAZING update! You are such a talented animator Appreciate it midnightcupcakes 1 hour ago, Mighty Cornholio said: Well i'm tight on money lately, will your animations slowly become free, or will their be some animations that will always be behind a pay wall? All Animations will slowly migrate they're way here. 2
MajorHangover Posted February 17, 2018 Posted February 17, 2018 i downloaded the AP animations but it doesn't show in game, have i to replace the normal .package with the AP .package? btw ur anims are gr8t
Guest Posted February 21, 2018 Posted February 21, 2018 On 1/21/2018 at 11:40 AM, ooOLalaWorld said: For the FUTA/FEMDOM Lovers Hide contents What the name of position for this? Is this for LL or Patrons only? And since you mentioned futa sim, how do I do/make/create futa sim?
Argarth Posted February 21, 2018 Posted February 21, 2018 First, a big "Thank You" for your wonderful animations. You are not only very talented but also very kind and always responsive. Second, Could you clarify which ones out of the 3 files showing on the download section should I add to my files? Thanks in advance. OLL Animations (AP)v0.2.zip 142.21 kB WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations v2.4.1.FIXED.zip 15.31 MB WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations v2.5.zip 20.3 MB 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now