LucasDttd Posted March 21, 2017 Posted March 21, 2017 hey, hum, sorry if this was already asked but, do your animations work with lunar's hd penis?
ooOLalaWorld Posted March 23, 2017 Author Posted March 23, 2017 loving your animations a lot. You have me sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for a future update!! hehe hi5! Tee hee, Thanks! glad to hear it Great work on your animations man! Inspiring stuff, keep it up Cheers !! Thank you for the update. I would like to see a doggy style similar to this one below Hmm.. something to try out. Hopefully my current animation skill level can accomplish that hey, hum, sorry if this was already asked but, do your animations work with lunar's hd penis? They should. The penis which is used is usually nothing to do with animations but TURBODIRVER's Wicked Whims Mod itself, but once you've set the correct penis it should work. But I do base my animations on the default penis so they may look a little different between animations
CorrigonSeal Posted April 2, 2017 Posted April 2, 2017 Them previews tho! Slick animations man something to drool over for! I was wondering if u could do some titty-fuck (like singles[mxf], threesome[mxfxf] and climax for both of em) animations for the Sims 4. Particularly there's just one, and I feel it's ok, But I want more than that! I can support your Patreon if it's the last god damn thing I do! It would make my life if u do so cause THOSE FUCKING ANIMATIONS THO!!!! SLICK!!! Keep em up man :3
ooOLalaWorld Posted April 2, 2017 Author Posted April 2, 2017 Them previews tho! Slick animations man something to drool over for! I was wondering if u could do some titty-fuck (like singles[mxf], threesome[mxfxf] and climax for both of em) animations for the Sims 4. Particularly there's just one, and I feel it's ok, But I want more than that! I can support your Patreon if it's the last god damn thing I do! It would make my life if u do so cause THOSE FUCKING ANIMATIONS THO!!!! SLICK!!! Keep em up man :3 Haha, thanks for the encouraging words Glad you like the way the animations look :3 I'll keep practicing so that I can reach that level where I can make almost any type of animation Like the ones you're suggesting! - exciting!
CorrigonSeal Posted April 6, 2017 Posted April 6, 2017 Thank you for the update. I would like to see a doggy style similar to this one below Seems like a wild doggie right there I'm being legit right here, the guy slightly reminds me of Ace Ventura xD it may be just me tho
guamaho1 Posted April 21, 2017 Posted April 21, 2017 I can't download , everytime i press download button is always back to this page, can you reupload it ? To somewhere else like solidfile,zippyshare
Ricard911 Posted April 21, 2017 Posted April 21, 2017 Thank you for the update. I would like to see a doggy style similar to this one below Seems like a wild doggie right there I'm being legit right here, the guy slightly reminds me of Ace Ventura xD it may be just me tho I can't unsee it. Now I'm just trying to come up with an Ace Venture porno parody title.
markcray1 Posted April 25, 2017 Posted April 25, 2017 Really love your animations. Quick question: I subscribed to the $10 plan. I downloaded the most recent link you have on your page (Doggy on Bed) animations, but when I go into the game I only have the Side Doggy on Bed animation available. Am I downloading the right file? Also, are your animations always consolidated on just one file? So I would just replace the old file with the new one? Thanks!
Guest Redabyss Posted April 25, 2017 Posted April 25, 2017 Really love your animations. Quick question: I subscribed to the $10 plan. I downloaded the most recent link you have on your page (Doggy on Bed) animations, but when I go into the game I only have the Side Doggy on Bed animation available. Am I downloading the right file? Also, are your animations always consolidated on just one file? So I would just replace the old file with the new one? Thanks! You only have to download the last (most recent) $10 package published. In this case, the massage animations.
Rustytool Posted April 26, 2017 Posted April 26, 2017 I was wondering on how to have all of you animations listed in WW? I've been downloading your animations and putting in the passwords, but they're not showing up in game. Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong? Do I need to rename the files? Also I am a subscribing patreon
Guest zheur Posted April 27, 2017 Posted April 27, 2017 Thank you for the update. I would like to see a doggy style similar to this one below Seems like a wild doggie right there I'm being legit right here, the guy slightly reminds me of Ace Ventura xD it may be just me tho Is this any better then?
Durielboya Posted May 6, 2017 Posted May 6, 2017 Hope everything is okay Olala, i'm eager to see your new animations
ooOLalaWorld Posted May 7, 2017 Author Posted May 7, 2017 I was wondering on how to have all of you animations listed in WW? I've been downloading your animations and putting in the passwords, but they're not showing up in game. Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong? Do I need to rename the files? Also I am a subscribing patreon Hey! you just need to download the latest file once! & you'll have all the past animations - no renaming necessary Hope everything is okay Olala, i'm eager to see your new animations Things are a bit crazy IRL but hopefully will get better When it's all over, you'll see more animations! Nice to see you're eager
Onur123 Posted May 11, 2017 Posted May 11, 2017 how much year later all poses be free because i dont have money to give
dirtylaipinou Posted May 12, 2017 Posted May 12, 2017 When animations actally turn you on lmao good job
ooOLalaWorld Posted May 13, 2017 Author Posted May 13, 2017 When animations actally turn you on lmao good job Thank you for the update!!! Thank you for the update. Thank you for the update, keep up the good work. =) Thanks a lot for the update!! Thank you everyone :3
sharris8 Posted May 14, 2017 Posted May 14, 2017 I'm kinda of confused...I recently signed up for Super Early Access but I can't find which files allows me to download all of the early access animations. I've tried downloading from here and I only have the free animations and I've downloaded from your patreon site but I only get animations as far as standing wall bang climax. I've tried the 2.7.2 hotfix link, the EAv2 link, and animations 2.7 link. I'm missing most of the EA animations. I don't know what I'm doing wrong
ooOLalaWorld Posted May 20, 2017 Author Posted May 20, 2017 I'm kinda of confused...I recently signed up for Super Early Access but I can't find which files allows me to download all of the early access animations. I've tried downloading from here and I only have the free animations and I've downloaded from your patreon site but I only get animations as far as standing wall bang climax. I've tried the 2.7.2 hotfix link, the EAv2 link, and animations 2.7 link. I'm missing most of the EA animations. I don't know what I'm doing wrong $10 tier patrons get all the animations listed. Downloaded from $10+ posts only $5 patrons get some early access animations.Downloaded from $5+ posts only fyi The animations listed in this topic may not be a direct representation of all the animations in the pack. Hope this clears things up
CorrigonSeal Posted May 20, 2017 Posted May 20, 2017 Hey again!! :3 Ok, so as I requested previously before that I would like to have titty-fuck animations on the Sims 4, for both duo couples and double-girls titty-fuck. I found some GIFS, what do u think of these??? https://goo.gl/images/eL6Sl0 https://goo.gl/images/tK0aRp https://ii.yuki.la/b/98/dae0fe403cdd88da10f365d0c895b034612032f0d68385655623343aad43698b.gif
GionniBee Posted May 22, 2017 Posted May 22, 2017 Hi ! Your animations are fantastic, thank you for sharing them Do you plan on doing some cunni animations ? Because no offense but there is so much blowjobs animations compare to cunnilingus it's getting annoying
ooOLalaWorld Posted May 23, 2017 Author Posted May 23, 2017 Hey again!! :3 Ok, so as I requested previously before that I would like to have titty-fuck animations on the Sims 4, for both duo couples and double-girls titty-fuck. I found some GIFS, what do u think of these??? https://goo.gl/images/eL6Sl0 https://goo.gl/images/tK0aRp https://ii.yuki.la/b/98/dae0fe403cdd88da10f365d0c895b034612032f0d68385655623343aad43698b.gif These are some cool ideas, I'll keep an eye on them. But at the moment it's hard/no possible to move the breasts of Sims. You'll probably notice you can move their chest but it's another story when it comes to closing their breasts onto a penis. But I'll see what I can do Hi ! Your animations are fantastic, thank you for sharing them Do you plan on doing some cunni animations ? Because no offense but there is so much blowjobs animations compare to cunnilingus it's getting annoying I definitely have plans for those animations
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now