Guest zheur Posted March 4, 2017 Posted March 4, 2017 Oh my gosh thats amazing! i adore the tempo and fluid feel to them. They are not so fast that it looks overly jerky or like too violent, yet fast enough that its actual thrusts and i like how she kind of jolts a bit from each impact. There is also something very kinky of being taken up against a window, Knowing anyone outside could see it and get off on watching..hehe You really have a great imagination and talent. Your eye for detail is there and thats the magic i feel of a great animator. You make them look real and not just robotic emotionless cycles. I shall be always watching for fresh updates and you make my Sims4 so much more erotic . I agree with this also. He's up there with some of the best on this site.
Golden88 Posted March 5, 2017 Author Posted March 5, 2017 Oh my gosh thats amazing! i adore the tempo and fluid feel to them. They are not so fast that it looks overly jerky or like too violent, yet fast enough that its actual thrusts and i like how she kind of jolts a bit from each impact. There is also something very kinky of being taken up against a window, Knowing anyone outside could see it and get off on watching..hehe You really have a great imagination and talent. Your eye for detail is there and thats the magic i feel of a great animator. You make them look real and not just robotic emotionless cycles. I shall be always watching for fresh updates and you make my Sims4 so much more erotic . really thank for your encouragement! it really mean a lot to me. thanks!
scathach Posted March 6, 2017 Posted March 6, 2017 Very well done. Love the facial expressions you've included in your work!
Zemimsky Posted March 7, 2017 Posted March 7, 2017 this is so cute ! and a personal secrete fave of mine (Bible black was probably the first hentai i saw and there was a classic doggy on the balcony or near a window - became a personal fave thing of mine - so thank you
Khlas Posted March 8, 2017 Posted March 8, 2017 You did exactly what I suggested and it's really well done! Thank you. Best sims animations on this site so far.
Golden88 Posted March 8, 2017 Author Posted March 8, 2017 You did exactly what I suggested and it's really well done! Thank you. Best sims animations on this site so far. yeah, thank for your great idea! it helped me a lot!
zelrish Posted March 9, 2017 Posted March 9, 2017 Seriously. Your animations are absolutely amazing. They have this real impact and feel. And you did doggy kneeling floor and standing doggy against a window. Like, what I prefer from faaar !! More doggy !!1! They are the best position ever Couch, chair, standing, bar stool counter, table xD We need them all Really really good. With Amra you are my favorite animator man. Keep it up o/
Too_Funky1987 Posted March 9, 2017 Posted March 9, 2017 is this one for the new updated WW? they look awesome!
Brosia Posted March 10, 2017 Posted March 10, 2017 I'm impressed. I think sophiextime said it best. Thank you very much, Golden. Have a great week.
Golden88 Posted March 10, 2017 Author Posted March 10, 2017 Seriously. Your animations are absolutely amazing. They have this real impact and feel. And you did doggy kneeling floor and standing doggy against a window. Like, what I prefer from faaar !! More doggy !!1! They are the best position ever Couch, chair, standing, bar stool counter, table xD We need them all Really really good. With Amra you are my favorite animator man. Keep it up o/ thank you! I feel honor! is this one for the new updated WW? they look awesome! thanks!! I'm impressed. I think sophiextime said it best. Thank you very much, Golden. Have a great week. thank you!
Zemimsky Posted March 10, 2017 Posted March 10, 2017 window doggy is one of my personal secret fetishes i think ? goes back to a memory of either Bible Black or teacher's pet ... Thank you
Leylanee Posted March 10, 2017 Posted March 10, 2017 Seriously. Your animations are absolutely amazing. They have this real impact and feel. And you did doggy kneeling floor and standing doggy against a window. Like, what I prefer from faaar !! More doggy !!1! They are the best position ever Couch, chair, standing, bar stool counter, table xD We need them all Really really good. With Amra you are my favorite animator man. Keep it up o/ I could not agree more if i tried This is amazing work, i absolutely adore your animations, the only thing i think is bad, is that there arent enough of them, MOAR please :)
sophiextime Posted March 10, 2017 Posted March 10, 2017 Yes mooooore!! hehe. I have so many animations now in my game that i may need to start being fussy and picking which ones remain and which i put on hold and leave out. But yours are gonna stay! I want to refine my options a bit and your ticking all the boxes. I just hope we are lucky enough to be fed more of them
blackblu08 Posted March 12, 2017 Posted March 12, 2017 Best climax animation imho I second this I just recently used it for the first time and it's Very Impressive. Great Job!
Golden88 Posted March 13, 2017 Author Posted March 13, 2017 Seriously. Your animations are absolutely amazing. They have this real impact and feel. And you did doggy kneeling floor and standing doggy against a window. Like, what I prefer from faaar !! More doggy !!1! They are the best position ever Couch, chair, standing, bar stool counter, table xD We need them all Really really good. With Amra you are my favorite animator man. Keep it up o/ I could not agree more if i tried This is amazing work, i absolutely adore your animations, the only thing i think is bad, is that there arent enough of them, MOAR please :) Yes mooooore!! hehe. I have so many animations now in my game that i may need to start being fussy and picking which ones remain and which i put on hold and leave out. But yours are gonna stay! I want to refine my options a bit and your ticking all the boxes. I just hope we are lucky enough to be fed more of them Best climax animation imho GREAT WORK! Best climax animation imho I second this I just recently used it for the first time and it's Very Impressive. Great JGuysob! Guys thank for the encourgament !!
nonsumqualiseram Posted March 14, 2017 Posted March 14, 2017 I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem or if I need to try redownloading the file, but stage two of window doggy keeps crashing my game, which is a shame because it's a great animation and one of my favorites.
Guest zheur Posted March 14, 2017 Posted March 14, 2017 I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem or if I need to try redownloading the file, but stage two of window doggy keeps crashing my game, which is a shame because it's a great animation and one of my favorites. I had this issue but with a different animation crashing my game. It might be conflicting with another mod in your game.
Golden88 Posted March 16, 2017 Author Posted March 16, 2017 I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem or if I need to try redownloading the file, but stage two of window doggy keeps crashing my game, which is a shame because it's a great animation and one of my favorites. sorry... i cant really help you I just checked the coding of second stage of the standing doggy. it look fine and normal. this issue is beyond my knowledge. I would suggest that you post the issue to TurboDriver in this link below: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/79-the-sims-4-technical-support/ but, i will inform this issue to TurboDriver tomorrow.
Robathon Posted March 17, 2017 Posted March 17, 2017 You may not have many animations yet, but you're already one of the few I look forward to getting updates from! I'm very impressed with the quality, the personality of your animations. At this rate I think you're gonna raise the bar for other animators!
Kucu091 Posted March 17, 2017 Posted March 17, 2017 You may not have many animations yet, but you're already one of the few I look forward to getting updates from! I'm very impressed with the quality, the personality of your animations. At this rate I think you're gonna raise the bar for other animators! I'm pretty sure that Golden is almost at the same rate than Amra
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now