SCarverOrne Posted April 2, 2017 Posted April 2, 2017 Definitely unfair to compare animators. Some are just learning but have unfathomable potential. But more to the point, Golden88's floor doggy animations are one of my essential, favorite animations. I'm greatly looking forward to future releases (don't forget about us! lol)
Golden88 Posted April 2, 2017 Author Posted April 2, 2017 dude by far your animations are the greatest , keep doing more pls u are the best.\ :D/Â btw pls make anims for bed and couch thank you! Im flattered! Animation for couch (cowgril) is already in my to-do list! Â Definitely unfair to compare animators. Some are just learning but have unfathomable potential. But more to the point, Golden88's floor doggy animations are one of my essential, favorite animations. I'm greatly looking forward to future releases (don't forget about us! lol) thanks man, im glad you like the floor animation! I think next standing doggy climax will be done within a week or two.
Lankygothia Posted April 3, 2017 Posted April 3, 2017 Bonjour a tous  Toute nouvelle sur le site je découvre l'univers sex sims ma fois un peu d'action sa fera pas de mal lol Parconte j'aimerai de l'aide comment faire les positions car j'ai tout télécharger mais aucune action dans mes sims  Merci  A bientotÂ
SilentAegis Posted April 3, 2017 Posted April 3, 2017 Your Doggy is some of the best I've ever seen. Very excited to see what else you make.
Maniakos Posted April 5, 2017 Posted April 5, 2017 Golden88, your work is incredible. Thank you for the time, uniqueness, and detail you put into your animations.
Kucu091 Posted April 5, 2017 Posted April 5, 2017 Thanks! I would love to see that doggy on the bed. I totally agree... And also a full progression of doggy on bed stages. It'd be awesome!
Golden88 Posted April 6, 2017 Author Posted April 6, 2017 Looks, very nice and detailed!  thanks!!  Thanks! I would love to see that doggy on the bed. I totally agree... And also a full progression of doggy on bed stages. It'd be awesome!    Thanks! I would love to see that doggy on the bed.  you're welcome! sorry.. doggy for bed gonna need to wait for a bit.. im planing to do some position for sofa and counter first then i might reuse and refine the floor doggy for bed version once i find a better way to elevate the floor doggy. Golden88, your work is incredible. Thank you for the time, uniqueness, and detail you put into your animations. thanks! you're welcome!  Your Doggy is some of the best I've ever seen. Very excited to see what else you make. thank you!
alm_27 Posted April 20, 2017 Posted April 20, 2017 these are amazing! the movement are so natural and fluid! look forward to your next animations!! these are amazing! the movement are so natural and fluid! look forward to your next animations!! these are amazing! the movement are so natural and fluid! look forward to your next animations!!
Golden88 Posted May 2, 2017 Author Posted May 2, 2017 these are amazing! the movement are so natural and fluid! look forward to your next animations!! these are amazing! the movement are so natural and fluid! look forward to your next animations!! these are amazing! the movement are so natural and fluid! look forward to your next animations!!   look good   Thank you so much for sharing! thank you all!
Golden88 Posted May 7, 2017 Author Posted May 7, 2017 Very Nicely done Golden88 TYVM   I'm looking forward to new animations Golden:)  thank ppl!  sorry.. the newest animation mighty have further delay because im having dental problem.. :c  but the animation is about 75% finish, I  just need to work on facial animation, trivial animation and further refinement.   here is part of preview of the animation.
Guest Vaerz Posted May 7, 2017 Posted May 7, 2017  Very Nicely done Golden88 TYVM   I'm looking forward to new animations Golden:)  thank ppl!  sorry.. the newest animation mighty have further delay because im having dental problem.. :c  but the animation is about 75% finish, I  just need to work on facial animation, trivial animation and further refinement.   here is part of preview of the animation. giphy (4).gif   Absolutely beautiful :heart:  Good luck with the dentist by the way Â
Guest Redabyss Posted May 7, 2017 Posted May 7, 2017 Nice work man! Take care of yourself, dental problems are a big pain in the ass, I know one thing or two! I broke a tooth by falling when I was a kid, they had to reconstruct it and still today it gives me problems, and I have to go to the dentist every once and then... haha
Golden88 Posted May 7, 2017 Author Posted May 7, 2017   Very Nicely done Golden88 TYVM   I'm looking forward to new animations Golden:)  thank ppl!  sorry.. the newest animation mighty have further delay because im having dental problem.. :c  but the animation is about 75% finish, I  just need to work on facial animation, trivial animation and further refinement.   here is part of preview of the animation. giphy (4).gif   Hey, you take care of you Firstly Golden. we can wait Don't need you getting a Nasty Tooth infection or Something, And hope you Get it fixed soon  thank you! yeah, i will definitely watch out for the complication. thanks  wish you to get over soon with your teeth and return to normal life thank you man!!    Very Nicely done Golden88 TYVM   I'm looking forward to new animations Golden:)  thank ppl!  sorry.. the newest animation mighty have further delay because im having dental problem.. :c  but the animation is about 75% finish, I  just need to work on facial animation, trivial animation and further refinement.   here is part of preview of the animation. giphy (4).gif   Absolutely beautiful :heart:  Good luck with the dentist by the way   thanks man!
Golden88 Posted May 8, 2017 Author Posted May 8, 2017 Nice work man! Take care of yourself, dental problems are a big pain in the ass, I know one thing or two! I broke a tooth by falling when I was a kid, they had to reconstruct it and still today it gives me problems, and I have to go to the dentist every once and then... haha thanks man!
noboru Posted May 26, 2017 Posted May 26, 2017 How did you manage to put the first person camera? Is it a mod? Or did you just managed to put "pov camera"?Thanks for this amazing work, Golden!
Khlas Posted May 26, 2017 Posted May 26, 2017 How did you manage to put the first person camera? Is it a mod? Or did you just managed to put "pov camera"? Â Thanks for this amazing work, Golden! Â In game, push tab key, try to place the camera near the head of any sim you want for a POV effect. Profit.
noboru Posted May 26, 2017 Posted May 26, 2017 Â How did you manage to put the first person camera? Is it a mod? Or did you just managed to put "pov camera"? Â Thanks for this amazing work, Golden! Â In game, push tab key, try to place the camera near the head of any sim you want for a POV effect. Profit. Â Oh, yeah. I've already used this "feature". I thought that the gif was in another type of camera. Hahaha. Thanks, nways, bro.
trunnk Posted June 19, 2017 Posted June 19, 2017 Thank You, Golden88! Your window animations are excellent.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now