[Sims 4][WIP] Golden88's Sex Animations for WickedWhims (August 6, 2022: Standing Doggy 02)

Definitely unfair to compare animators. Some are just learning but have unfathomable potential. But more to the point, Golden88's floor doggy animations are one of my essential, favorite animations. I'm greatly looking forward to future releases (don't forget about us! lol)

dude by far your animations are the greatest , keep doing more pls u are the best.\ :D/ 

btw pls make anims for bed and couch :D

thank you! Im flattered! Animation for couch (cowgril) is already in my to-do list! :)

Definitely unfair to compare animators. Some are just learning but have unfathomable potential. But more to the point, Golden88's floor doggy animations are one of my essential, favorite animations. I'm greatly looking forward to future releases (don't forget about us! lol)

thanks man, im glad you like the floor animation! I think next standing doggy climax will be done within a week or two. :)

Bonjour a tous 

Toute nouvelle sur le site je découvre l'univers sex sims :P ma fois un peu d'action sa fera pas de mal lol

Parconte j'aimerai de l'aide comment faire les positions car j'ai tout télécharger mais aucune action dans mes sims 

Merci 

A bientot 

Looks, very nice and detailed!

thanks!!

Thanks! I would love to see that doggy on the bed.

I totally agree... And also a full progression of doggy on bed stages. It'd be awesome!

Thanks! I would love to see that doggy on the bed.

you're welcome! sorry.. doggy for bed gonna need to wait for a bit.. im planing to do some position for sofa and counter first then i might reuse and refine the floor doggy for bed version once i find a better way to elevate the floor doggy. 

Golden88, your work is incredible.  Thank you for the time, uniqueness, and detail you put into your animations.

thanks! you're welcome!

Your Doggy is some of the best I've ever seen. Very excited to see what else you make.

thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

these are amazing! the movement are so natural and fluid! look forward to your next animations!!

these are amazing! the movement are so natural and fluid! look forward to your next animations!!

• 2 weeks later...

look good :)

Thank you so much for sharing!

thank you all!

Very Nicely done Golden88 TYVM ^_^

I'm looking forward to new animations Golden:)

thank ppl!

sorry.. the newest animation mighty have further delay because im having dental problem.. :c

but the animation is about 75% finish, I  just need to work on facial animation, trivial animation and further refinement.

here is part of preview of the animation. :)

post-1508920-0-50654000-1494142351_thumb.gif

Guest Vaerz

thank ppl!

sorry.. the newest animation mighty have further delay because im having dental problem.. :c

but the animation is about 75% finish, I  just need to work on facial animation, trivial animation and further refinement.

attachicon.gifgiphy (4).gif

Absolutely beautiful :heart: :heart:

Good luck with the dentist by the way :)

Guest Redabyss

Nice work man!

Take care of yourself, dental problems are a big pain in the ass, I know one thing or two!

I broke a tooth by falling when I was a kid, they had to reconstruct it and still today it gives me problems, and I have to go to the dentist every once and then... haha

thank ppl!

Hey, you take care of you Firstly Golden. we can wait :) Don't need you getting a Nasty Tooth infection or Something, And hope you Get it fixed soon

thank you! yeah, i will definitely  watch out for the complication. thanks :)

wish you to get over soon with your teeth and return to normal life

thank you man!!

thank ppl!

Absolutely beautiful :heart: :heart:

Good luck with the dentist by the way :)

thanks man! :)

Nice work man!

Take care of yourself, dental problems are a big pain in the ass, I know one thing or two!

I broke a tooth by falling when I was a kid, they had to reconstruct it and still today it gives me problems, and I have to go to the dentist every once and then... haha

thanks man!

• 3 weeks later...

How did you manage to put the first person camera? Is it a mod? Or did you just managed to put "pov camera"?

Thanks for this amazing work, Golden!

In game, push tab key, try to place the camera near the head of any sim you want for a POV effect. Profit.

How did you manage to put the first person camera? Is it a mod? Or did you just managed to put "pov camera"?

Thanks for this amazing work, Golden!

In game, push tab key, try to place the camera near the head of any sim you want for a POV effect. Profit.

Oh, yeah. I've already used this "feature". I thought that the gif was in another type of camera. Hahaha. Thanks, nways, bro.

• 4 weeks later...