Golden88 Posted February 8, 2017 Author Posted February 8, 2017 no, there is only one file for my animation package. I post the two links by mistake, thank for remind.
Stannis_Baratheon_ Posted February 10, 2017 Posted February 10, 2017 Your climax animation is Golden.
Golden88 Posted February 11, 2017 Author Posted February 11, 2017 Hello guys! I just upload an another new doggy position for window. little note for this new animaton: this animation only worked for french window, it will act strangely while performing with other type of window. also I just changed coding of my animation package by following TubeDriver's instruction, the gender mix-up issue should now be fixed.
Guest zheur Posted February 11, 2017 Posted February 11, 2017 Hello guys! I just upload an another new doggy position for window. little note for this new animaton: this animation only worked for french window, it will act strangely while performing with other type of window. I just changed coding of my animation package by following TubeDriver's instruction, the gender mix-up issue should be fixed. standing doggy for window 01-2.gif Your animations are consistently top quality and I love it! On another note, it would be great to see the male sim grope her breasts from behind.
Golden88 Posted February 11, 2017 Author Posted February 11, 2017 Hello guys! I just upload an another new doggy position for window. little note for this new animaton: this animation only worked for french window, it will act strangely while performing with other type of window. I just changed coding of my animation package by following TubeDriver's instruction, the gender mix-up issue should be fixed. standing doggy for window 01-2.gif Your animations are consistently top quality and I love it! On another note, it would be great to see the male sim grope her breasts from behind. thanks! that is good idea, i will try it if im able to animate that
Guest zheur Posted February 11, 2017 Posted February 11, 2017 it would be great to see the male sim grope her breasts from behind. thanks! that is good idea, i will try it if im able to animate that but breasts may have different sizes, I'm not sure such animation will look properly with any size. thanks a lot for the update Golden! your animations realy have very high mastery level The same could be said for fat sims and overly muscular sims.
Khlas Posted February 12, 2017 Posted February 12, 2017 Hello guys! I just upload an another new doggy position for window. little note for this new animaton: this animation only worked for french window, it will act strangely while performing with other type of window. I just changed coding of my animation package by following TubeDriver's instruction, the gender mix-up issue should be fixed. standing doggy for window 01-2.gif Your animations are consistently top quality and I love it! On another note, it would be great to see the male sim grope her breasts from behind. thanks! that is good idea, i will try it if im able to animate that what about male taking one shoulder, then with both shoulders for thrust a bit more faster as second stage? thus no clipping issues as mentionned above
Slimreaper23 Posted February 12, 2017 Posted February 12, 2017 Sick! Thanks! Those facial expressions really bring the animation to life, keep up the good work!
Guest zheur Posted February 12, 2017 Posted February 12, 2017 Never use those big apartment windows to fuck. Could be fatal
sames99113 Posted February 12, 2017 Posted February 12, 2017 Never use those big apartment windows to fuck. Could be fatal WOW...love can beat the gravity. awesome.
Golden88 Posted February 13, 2017 Author Posted February 13, 2017 Hello guys! I just upload an another new doggy position for window. little note for this new animaton: this animation only worked for french window, it will act strangely while performing with other type of window. I just changed coding of my animation package by following TubeDriver's instruction, the gender mix-up issue should be fixed. standing doggy for window 01-2.gif Your animations are consistently top quality and I love it! On another note, it would be great to see the male sim grope her breasts from behind. thanks! that is good idea, i will try it if im able to animate that what about male taking one shoulder, then with both shoulders for thrust a bit more faster as second stage? thus no clipping issues as mentionned above i think that is good idea, i will try it and see how it work out for next stage of this animaiton Nice ! And for two men please ? thanks! but sorry, I dont plan to do MM animation atm,
R-Lo Posted February 13, 2017 Posted February 13, 2017 Hello guys! I just upload an another new doggy position for window. little note for this new animaton: this animation only worked for french window, it will act strangely while performing with other type of window. I just changed coding of my animation package by following TubeDriver's instruction, the gender mix-up issue should be fixed. standing doggy for window 01-2.gif Your animations are consistently top quality and I love it! On another note, it would be great to see the male sim grope her breasts from behind. thanks! that is good idea, i will try it if im able to animate that what about male taking one shoulder, then with both shoulders for thrust a bit more faster as second stage? thus no clipping issues as mentionned above i think that is good idea, i will try it and see how it work out for next stage of this animaiton Nice ! And for two men please ? thanks! but sorry, I dont plan to do MM animation atm, New anims look great, thanks! For the breast groping... how about cupping the breast from underneath? That way, the size may not be such an issue? Thanks again and looking forward to seeing more from you
Golden88 Posted February 14, 2017 Author Posted February 14, 2017 Hello guys! I just upload an another new doggy position for window. little note for this new animaton: this animation only worked for french window, it will act strangely while performing with other type of window. I just changed coding of my animation package by following TubeDriver's instruction, the gender mix-up issue should be fixed. standing doggy for window 01-2.gif Your animations are consistently top quality and I love it! On another note, it would be great to see the male sim grope her breasts from behind. thanks! that is good idea, i will try it if im able to animate that what about male taking one shoulder, then with both shoulders for thrust a bit more faster as second stage? thus no clipping issues as mentionned above i think that is good idea, i will try it and see how it work out for next stage of this animaitonNice ! And for two men please ?thanks! but sorry, I dont plan to do MM animation atm, New anims look great, thanks! For the breast groping... how about cupping the breast from underneath? That way, the size may not be such an issue? Thanks again and looking forward to seeing more from you thanks! is it like using male's hand holding lower region of the breast? (sorry for my English) if so, i think that is good idea, I havnet tried this method yet. i will try it and see how it perform for next stage of animation.
R-Lo Posted February 14, 2017 Posted February 14, 2017 Hello guys! I just upload an another new doggy position for window. little note for this new animaton: this animation only worked for french window, it will act strangely while performing with other type of window. I just changed coding of my animation package by following TubeDriver's instruction, the gender mix-up issue should be fixed. standing doggy for window 01-2.gif Your animations are consistently top quality and I love it! On another note, it would be great to see the male sim grope her breasts from behind.thanks! that is good idea, i will try it if im able to animate that what about male taking one shoulder, then with both shoulders for thrust a bit more faster as second stage? thus no clipping issues as mentionned above i think that is good idea, i will try it and see how it work out for next stage of this animaitonNice ! And for two men please ?thanks! but sorry, I dont plan to do MM animation atm,New anims look great, thanks! For the breast groping... how about cupping the breast from underneath? That way, the size may not be such an issue? Thanks again and looking forward to seeing more from you thanks! is it like using male's hand holding lower region of the breast? (sorry for my English) if so, i think that is good idea, I havnet tried this method yet. i will try it and see how it perform for next stage of animation. You got it exactly, like holding under the breast, it can work for large or small breasts this way I hope
Guest Redabyss Posted February 17, 2017 Posted February 17, 2017 Hey, I tried! Another job well done! I like the expressions, the different speeds and the fluidity in general, you have improved even further! Great job man!
Golden88 Posted March 3, 2017 Author Posted March 3, 2017 Hey, I tried! Another job well done! I like the expressions, the different speeds and the fluidity in general, you have improved even further! Great job man! thanks man Hello guys! I just upload an second stage of doggy position for window! now, im working on climax animation.
Guest Redabyss Posted March 3, 2017 Posted March 3, 2017 Thank you very much for the update! Much welcome
Guest zheur Posted March 4, 2017 Posted March 4, 2017 Hey, I tried! Another job well done! I like the expressions, the different speeds and the fluidity in general, you have improved even further! Great job man! thanks man Hello guys! I just upload an second stage of doggy position for window! now, im working on climax animation. Standing Doggy by the Floor 02-1.gifstanding doggy for window 02-2.gif This is so professional, I can't believe how good it is. Are you really a newbie to this?
Prolific Posted March 4, 2017 Posted March 4, 2017 Thanks for the update and looking forward to the climax!
Golden88 Posted March 4, 2017 Author Posted March 4, 2017 Hey, I tried! Another job well done! I like the expressions, the different speeds and the fluidity in general, you have improved even further! Great job man! thanks man Hello guys! I just upload an second stage of doggy position for window! now, im working on climax animation. Standing Doggy by the Floor 02-1.gifstanding doggy for window 02-2.gif This is so professional, I can't believe how good it is. Are you really a newbie to this? thanks! yeah i still consider myself as new to Blender since i has started using and learning blender since last year December, and i feel i still have a lot of thing need to learn every time i finish one animation. my recent animation got improved because of my better understanding of using Dope sheet in Blender. the knowledge really help me to adjust and refine my animation easily, and it also allow me to push my limit of making better quality of new animation.
sophiextime Posted March 4, 2017 Posted March 4, 2017 Oh my gosh thats amazing! i adore the tempo and fluid feel to them. They are not so fast that it looks overly jerky or like too violent, yet fast enough that its actual thrusts and i like how she kind of jolts a bit from each impact. There is also something very kinky of being taken up against a window, Knowing anyone outside could see it and get off on watching..hehe You really have a great imagination and talent. Your eye for detail is there and thats the magic i feel of a great animator. You make them look real and not just robotic emotionless cycles. I shall be always watching for fresh updates and you make my Sims4 so much more erotic .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now