Slimreaper23 Posted January 25, 2017 Posted January 25, 2017 Very awesome, Love doggie, all day everyday! Thanks, keep up the good work. 1
Golden88 Posted January 27, 2017 Author Posted January 27, 2017 (edited) hello guys, i just add a climax animation for the doggy animations, and i also do some little adjustment for the two previous animation. Â i feel that the male facial expression is kind of stiff. i will do some adjustment for that in the next patch. Â if you guys have any idea or see anything that can improve my animation, pls feel free to let me know! it will be really helpful for me. thanks! Â Â Â Edited September 13, 2021 by Golden88
Guest Redabyss Posted January 27, 2017 Posted January 27, 2017 Awesome! Thank you very much for the update!
Guest adonnTime Posted January 27, 2017 Posted January 27, 2017  hello guys, i just add a climax animation for the doggy animations, and i also do some little adjustment for the two previous animation.  i feel that the male facial expression is kind of stiff. i will do some adjustment for that in the next patch.  if you guys have any idea or see anything that can improve my animation, pls feel free to let me know! it will be really helpful for me. thanks!  Doggy on the Floor 03 (3).gifDoggy on the Floor 03 (4).gif   Simply badass
Lephor Posted January 27, 2017 Posted January 27, 2017 This looks very good! Is this animation really anal? it seemed more vaginal because of the angle and height... Anyway, if I'm wrong, forgive me. Please continue to do this amazing job. My sims are really enjoying your animations
MinorLaser Posted January 27, 2017 Posted January 27, 2017    How did you put gifs?i upload my gifs via Attach Files. once you upload ur gif via Attach Files, attach ur file and add it to ur post. What I really should've asked was, how did you make them?
Golden88 Posted January 28, 2017 Author Posted January 28, 2017  This looks very good! Is this animation really anal? it seemed more vaginal because of the angle and height... Anyway, if I'm wrong, forgive me. Please continue to do this amazing job. My sims are really enjoying your animations  thanks! my friend informed me the sorting issue but i forgot to fix it.  i just changed the animation to vaginal category. thank for the remind!    How did you put gifs?i upload my gifs via Attach Files. once you upload ur gif via Attach Files, attach ur file and add it to ur post. What I really should've asked was, how did you make them?  i use this to make gifs https://giphy.com/create/gifmaker Â
azmodan22 Posted January 28, 2017 Posted January 28, 2017 ... the eyes ... rolled back a little too long when they climax. It kinda makes them look a bit possessed .............  That's the right way to make a woman climax  Â
Golden88 Posted January 28, 2017 Author Posted January 28, 2017 Love love looooove the climax animation, especially because you showed both partners' orgasms. One little nitpick I have though is the eyes of the bottom partner, this may just be a personal preference, but imo they stay rolled back a little too long when they climax. It kinda makes them look a bit possessed XD  That's really all I have to suggest though, and again it might just be personal preference lol.  Really looking forward to your next release! Amaaaazing stuff. thanks! i actually feel same way.  my friend also found this issue while he testing it in Sims 4. i will change it for the next patch.  when i create the animation in Blender, I left 1/4 eye's portion outside of eyelid for female's orgasms. but the eyes performed differently in Sims 4 lol  thank for the remind!
Shedevil22 Posted January 28, 2017 Posted January 28, 2017 OH!!! looks very very very nice thank you! can't wait to see what else you can do XD
Vally001 Posted January 28, 2017 Posted January 28, 2017 Like the moves, can you put the anal doggy style back with cum. I think it so hot. ????
Rhames01 Posted January 28, 2017 Posted January 28, 2017 As far as I can tell, they're awesome but I can only find the climax one under floor-vaginal when climax is avilable; I can't seem to find 1 and 2 that lead up to it. Â The real question is: howmuch of a nimrod am I being by looking in a wrong place?
Guest Redabyss Posted January 28, 2017 Posted January 28, 2017 Holy shit the climax... is something else. Splendid job! It seems to depict the orgasm of their lives, hot damn!
Golden88 Posted January 28, 2017 Author Posted January 28, 2017 hello guys, i just shortened time of rolled back by adding another facial expression. I hope this small fix could express more sense of orgasm accurately.Â
Guest Redabyss Posted January 28, 2017 Posted January 28, 2017 hello guys, i just shortened time of rolled back by adding another facial expression. I hope this small fix could express more sense of orgasm accurately. Doggy on the Floor 03 (5).gif Thank you very much! Old version was already extremely good though. Can't wait to see more climaxes done by you
Kucu091 Posted January 29, 2017 Posted January 29, 2017 The climax stage... what an extraordinary job! Brilliant! I'm spechless
JoeSte91 Posted January 29, 2017 Posted January 29, 2017 Adding my voice to the chorus of praise on that climax. Good job.
Crashburnman95 Posted January 29, 2017 Posted January 29, 2017 Keep it up, fella, you are doing a great work
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now