[Sims 4][WIP] Golden88's Sex Animations for WickedWhims (August 6, 2022: Standing Doggy 02)

Hello guys!
Sorry for delay
I just upload the climax animation of standing doggy position.

if you guys have any idea or see anything that can improve my animation, pls feel free to let me know! it will be really helpful for me. thanks!

have a good weekend!

attachicon.gifgiphy (3).gif

Kid entering the room and exiting real quick :D

Woow amazing climax on this one, overall one of the best animations I've seen so far. Amazing work. But some parts of the animation look a little wierd right at the end of climax. The sims looks a bit weird and the arms and body parts like belly are not where it should. But at the very end it looks normal again and overall great work!

really thank you for spending time pointing out where the issue are, i agree with you that the phrase right before climax is weird. the female body is too distorted, and i personaly think that animation in that part is also less fluid, and it still need a lot of refinement imo.  i will definitely focus on refining that parts first when i'm able (free time)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there,

I'm not all that familiar with downloading animations through a forum, so I would just like to clarify: when you update a package, the link you provide in the very beginning is the link that contains all the new animations right? Or do I have to dig through all the forum posts for the updated package?

Thanks for your hard work, and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future :)

I came back to give some feedback, those animations are fucking flawless! Like, seriously!

Hi there,

I'm not all that familiar with downloading animations through a forum, so I would just like to clarify: when you update a package, the link you provide in the very beginning is the link that contains all the new animations right? Or do I have to dig through all the forum posts for the updated package?

Thanks for your hard work, and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future :)

Everytime a creator updates their animations they usually just re-upload the file, so you'll only need to download it again and replace the old one.. one way to know if a creator updated their animations is when you go to the downlaods section in the forum and see something like [creatorname](most recent date)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello guys!

I just uploaded the refine version of Standing Doggy 03

I remove some part of animation where the part is too distorted, and I also refine some other detail and hope the animation look better.

sorry, the refinement took longer than I expect, and  I really wish I have more time to create more animations.

now I'm thinking about creating new animation such as counter missionary or sofa cowgirl.

if you guys have any refer animation for counter missionary or sofa cowgirls, it will be really great for me if I can have them as reference image it will really speed up my working time.

Standing Doggy 03-1 climax.gifStanding Doggy 03.gif

Edited by Golden88
25 minutes ago, Golden88 said:

Hello guys!

I just uploaded the refine version of Standing Doggy 03

I remove some part of animation where the part is too distorted, and I also refine some other detail and hope the animation look better.

sorry, the refinement took longer than I expect, and  I really wish I have more time to create more animations.

now I'm thinking about creating new animation such as counter missionary or sofa cowgirl.

if you guys have any refer animation for counter missionary or sofa cowgirls, it will be really great for me if I can have them as reference image it will really speed up my working time.

Standing Doggy 03-1 climax.gif

Standing Doggy 03.gif

Oh man it's nice to see you back! I don't think I said it here yet, but your animations are amazing, so big thanks for making them! If I get any cool references I'll be sure to share it with you.

Dude, even though you haven't made as many animations as some of the other members, you've made some of my favorites. I love the standing doggy animation! It looks like it actually could belong in an official 18+ version of TS4 because of the sims' movements and facial expressions. Can't wait for your future updates!