SquallPT Posted August 6, 2017 Posted August 6, 2017 Hello guys! Sorry for delay I just upload the climax animation of standing doggy position. if you guys have any idea or see anything that can improve my animation, pls feel free to let me know! it will be really helpful for me. thanks! have a good weekend! giphy (3).gif Kid entering the room and exiting real quick
Golden88 Posted August 7, 2017 Author Posted August 7, 2017 Woow amazing climax on this one, overall one of the best animations I've seen so far. Amazing work. But some parts of the animation look a little wierd right at the end of climax. The sims looks a bit weird and the arms and body parts like belly are not where it should. But at the very end it looks normal again and overall great work! really thank you for spending time pointing out where the issue are, i agree with you that the phrase right before climax is weird. the female body is too distorted, and i personaly think that animation in that part is also less fluid, and it still need a lot of refinement imo. i will definitely focus on refining that parts first when i'm able (free time)
ztafy Posted September 9, 2017 Posted September 9, 2017 I can't get any animation to work, The wicked works but not any of the other mods I have downlode. I have put everyone in the folder mods in the sims 4 but it dosen't work anyway.. Can someone help?
Guest Posted September 12, 2017 Posted September 12, 2017 Wow I love the facial animations in this pack! If these anims had some slapping sounds, and maybe some angrier voices, they would be perfect!
Too_Funky1987 Posted September 16, 2017 Posted September 16, 2017 Yes,I love the facial expressions on these Esp the doggy window climax one...very good. You're easily one of the best climax animators on here.
mistress_overlord Posted September 17, 2017 Posted September 17, 2017 Hi there, I'm not all that familiar with downloading animations through a forum, so I would just like to clarify: when you update a package, the link you provide in the very beginning is the link that contains all the new animations right? Or do I have to dig through all the forum posts for the updated package? Thanks for your hard work, and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future
synge Posted September 17, 2017 Posted September 17, 2017 LOL Don't worry, contributors are kind enough to place the news on first page and to warn us news are coming.
Cataclysimz Posted September 17, 2017 Posted September 17, 2017 I came back to give some feedback, those animations are fucking flawless! Like, seriously! Hi there, I'm not all that familiar with downloading animations through a forum, so I would just like to clarify: when you update a package, the link you provide in the very beginning is the link that contains all the new animations right? Or do I have to dig through all the forum posts for the updated package? Thanks for your hard work, and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future Everytime a creator updates their animations they usually just re-upload the file, so you'll only need to download it again and replace the old one.. one way to know if a creator updated their animations is when you go to the downlaods section in the forum and see something like [creatorname](most recent date)
amj1984 Posted October 1, 2017 Posted October 1, 2017 Super amazing animation. Hope to to see more come from you.
ebonyx Posted October 4, 2017 Posted October 4, 2017 Lool I love these but that last clip: Poor little Mortimer!!!
dupadupadupa Posted October 12, 2017 Posted October 12, 2017 One of the most natural looking animations for Wicked Whims. Keep it up.
Miss674 Posted October 14, 2017 Posted October 14, 2017 Incredible! These animations are brilliant, keep up with the good work!
Golden88 Posted November 11, 2017 Author Posted November 11, 2017 (edited) Hello guys! I just uploaded the refine version of Standing Doggy 03 I remove some part of animation where the part is too distorted, and I also refine some other detail and hope the animation look better. sorry, the refinement took longer than I expect, and I really wish I have more time to create more animations. now I'm thinking about creating new animation such as counter missionary or sofa cowgirl. if you guys have any refer animation for counter missionary or sofa cowgirls, it will be really great for me if I can have them as reference image it will really speed up my working time. Edited November 11, 2017 by Golden88 11
Patrickq Posted November 11, 2017 Posted November 11, 2017 25 minutes ago, Golden88 said: Hello guys! I just uploaded the refine version of Standing Doggy 03 I remove some part of animation where the part is too distorted, and I also refine some other detail and hope the animation look better. sorry, the refinement took longer than I expect, and I really wish I have more time to create more animations. now I'm thinking about creating new animation such as counter missionary or sofa cowgirl. if you guys have any refer animation for counter missionary or sofa cowgirls, it will be really great for me if I can have them as reference image it will really speed up my working time. Oh man it's nice to see you back! I don't think I said it here yet, but your animations are amazing, so big thanks for making them! If I get any cool references I'll be sure to share it with you. 1
Cataclysimz Posted November 11, 2017 Posted November 11, 2017 One of my favorite animators, such great quality.. i'm glad you're not missing in action! 1
Patrickq Posted November 11, 2017 Posted November 11, 2017 Not sure if this will be a good reference, but Honey Select has some pretty good animations so maybe they can help a little. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph590ea82d2f52c 2
porkybork Posted November 12, 2017 Posted November 12, 2017 Dude, even though you haven't made as many animations as some of the other members, you've made some of my favorites. I love the standing doggy animation! It looks like it actually could belong in an official 18+ version of TS4 because of the sims' movements and facial expressions. Can't wait for your future updates! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now