Golden88 Posted January 30, 2017 Author Posted January 30, 2017 Like the moves, can you put the anal doggy style back with cum. I think it so hot. ???? thanks! i think that is good idea. but, is there any mod that is able to do cumshot effect on sims back?? i'm actually trying to find a way to do it.
LadySimme Posted January 30, 2017 Posted January 30, 2017 For some reason, only your animations make my sims get mixed up on who's the girl & whos the guy. Theyll be fine one minute then yours comes up and she jumps behind him, with her no-penis-having self and it ends up very silly. Is there a way to keep this from happening or to get the sims to reevaluate why their act isnt producing the results they desire and switch back to the right positions? I dont see a switch places option so if its there Im missing it.
Guest Redabyss Posted January 30, 2017 Posted January 30, 2017 Like the moves, can you put the anal doggy style back with cum. I think it so hot. ???? thanks! i think that is good idea. but, is any mod that is able to do cumshot effect on sims back?? i'm actually trying to find a way to do it. Still no, but there's a cumshot-like sound, ooOLaLa World implement it during climax XD
Golden88 Posted January 30, 2017 Author Posted January 30, 2017 For some reason, only your animations make my sims get mixed up on who's the girl & whos the guy. Theyll be fine one minute then yours comes up and she jumps behind him, with her no-penis-having self and it ends up very silly. Is there a way to keep this from happening or to get the sims to reevaluate why their act isnt producing the results they desire and switch back to the right positions? I dont see a switch places option so if its there Im missing it. thanks for reporting the issue, im looking into to it. mind if i ask does the issue only happened in certain of my animation or it happened randomly while playing one of my animations?? Like the moves, can you put the anal doggy style back with cum. I think it so hot. ???? thanks! i think that is good idea. but, is any mod that is able to do cumshot effect on sims back?? i'm actually trying to find a way to do it. Still no, but there's a cumshot-like sound, ooOLaLa World implement it during climax XD thank for the info man!
cboner Posted January 30, 2017 Posted January 30, 2017 Anyone else get an Error: Operation Failed when trying to unzip the contents of this download? I am, maybe needs to re-create 7z file or re-upload a working version?
Golden88 Posted January 30, 2017 Author Posted January 30, 2017 Anyone else get an Error: Operation Failed when trying to unzip the contents of this download? I am, maybe needs to re-create 7z file or re-upload a working version? try this one https://www.dropbox.com/s/nni6ajidvcjkod7/WW_Golden88_Animations.package?dl=0
LadySimme Posted January 31, 2017 Posted January 31, 2017 For some reason, only your animations make my sims get mixed up on who's the girl & whos the guy. Theyll be fine one minute then yours comes up and she jumps behind him, with her no-penis-having self and it ends up very silly. Is there a way to keep this from happening or to get the sims to reevaluate why their act isnt producing the results they desire and switch back to the right positions? I dont see a switch places option so if its there Im missing it. Happening randomly with each of your poses. I had been on for hours building though so I might be able to blame my computer? Long sessions make it act funny. I'll go test again and see if i can better pinpoint the circumstances leading to the issue. Had the issue again last night, but the sim was leaving a golden88 animation and going into a new one and it occurred, like wise when leaving someone elses animation and going into a Golden88 animation. So far, when it happens, golden88 is involved... anyone else having this happen?
jesusismyairbag Posted February 1, 2017 Posted February 1, 2017 Thank you for these, I really like them.
SantanaX Posted February 1, 2017 Posted February 1, 2017 This is some really great stuff! The climax especially so, great expressions
Guest zheur Posted February 1, 2017 Posted February 1, 2017 Another diamond in the rough. Keep up the good work.
jackie7sims Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 Great animations, love the way they are nice and natural. Very realistic and fluid! 1
Golden88 Posted February 2, 2017 Author Posted February 2, 2017 sorry guys, i just found out that my previous animation didnt have lip syn effect while Sims speaking. I just uploaded a new animation package with lip syn effect, and Sims' mouth should be able to be animated again.
Guest Redabyss Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 sorry guys, i just found out that my previous animation didnt have lip syn effect while Sims speaking. I just uploaded new animation package with lip syn effect, and Sims' mouth should be able to be animated again. Thank you very much! Though I dunno if it'll be possible since EA's toddler patch screwed up Sims talking XD
Guest zheur Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 sorry guys, i just found out that my previous animation didnt have lip syn effect while Sims speaking. I just uploaded new animation package with lip syn effect, and Sims' mouth should be able to be animated again. Thank you very much! Though I dunno if it'll be possible since EA's toddler patch screwed up Sims talking XD They fixed the lip sync bug in today's patch.
Guest Redabyss Posted February 2, 2017 Posted February 2, 2017 sorry guys, i just found out that my previous animation didnt have lip syn effect while Sims speaking. I just uploaded new animation package with lip syn effect, and Sims' mouth should be able to be animated again. Thank you very much! Though I dunno if it'll be possible since EA's toddler patch screwed up Sims talking XD They fixed the lip sync bug in today's patch. ! That's good to know! Thanks very much! I didn't update yet.
Shedevil22 Posted February 4, 2017 Posted February 4, 2017 For some reason, only your animations make my sims get mixed up on who's the girl & whos the guy. Theyll be fine one minute then yours comes up and she jumps behind him, with her no-penis-having self and it ends up very silly. Is there a way to keep this from happening or to get the sims to reevaluate why their act isnt producing the results they desire and switch back to the right positions? I dont see a switch places option so if its there Im missing it. Happening randomly with each of your poses. I had been on for hours building though so I might be able to blame my computer? Long sessions make it act funny. I'll go test again and see if i can better pinpoint the circumstances leading to the issue. Had the issue again last night, but the sim was leaving a golden88 animation and going into a new one and it occurred, like wise when leaving someone elses animation and going into a Golden88 animation. So far, when it happens, golden88 is involved... anyone else having this happen? I'm having the same problem as well... I've just learned to deal with it and put on the strap-on, for now hahah XD
LadySimme Posted February 5, 2017 Posted February 5, 2017 For some reason, only your animations make my sims get mixed up on who's the girl & whos the guy. Theyll be fine one minute then yours comes up and she jumps behind him, with her no-penis-having self and it ends up very silly. Is there a way to keep this from happening or to get the sims to reevaluate why their act isnt producing the results they desire and switch back to the right positions? I dont see a switch places option so if its there Im missing it. Happening randomly with each of your poses. I had been on for hours building though so I might zbe able to blame my computer? Long sessions make it act funny. I'll go test again and see if i can better pinpoint the circumstances leading to the issue. Had the issue again last night, but the sim was leaving a golden88 animation and going into a new one and it occurred, like wise when leaving someone elses animation and going into a Golden88 animation. So far, when it happens, golden88 is involved... anyone else having this happen? I'm having the same problem as well... I've just learned to deal with it and put on the strap-on, for now hahah XD 02-04-17_8-03-18 AM.png02-04-17_8-07-13 AM.png Its very bizarre and for me that just ruins the whole thing because all can think is "OUCH! Hes so not ready for that!" I cant select those animations for now because I know the sims will screw up. Sad because they're beautifully done. Love this set. Maybe I'll ask the creator of WW if he knows why this would happen to some of us, now that I know its happening to someone else.
Shedevil22 Posted February 5, 2017 Posted February 5, 2017 For some reason, only your animations make my sims get mixed up on who's the girl & whos the guy. Theyll be fine one minute then yours comes up and she jumps behind him, with her no-penis-having self and it ends up very silly. Is there a way to keep this from happening or to get the sims to reevaluate why their act isnt producing the results they desire and switch back to the right positions? I dont see a switch places option so if its there Im missing it. Happening randomly with each of your poses. I had been on for hours building though so I might zbe able to blame my computer? Long sessions make it act funny. I'll go test again and see if i can better pinpoint the circumstances leading to the issue. Had the issue again last night, but the sim was leaving a golden88 animation and going into a new one and it occurred, like wise when leaving someone elses animation and going into a Golden88 animation. So far, when it happens, golden88 is involved... anyone else having this happen? I'm having the same problem as well... I've just learned to deal with it and put on the strap-on, for now hahah XD 02-04-17_8-03-18 AM.png02-04-17_8-07-13 AM.png Its very bizarre and for me that just ruins the whole thing because all can think is "OUCH! Hes so not ready for that!" I cant select those animations for now because I know the sims will screw up. Sad because they're beautifully done. Love this set. Maybe I'll ask the creator of WW if he knows why this would happen to some of us, now that I know its happening to someone else. Hahaha i know what you mean about him not being ready... poor dude was holding the girl upside down while she was in a handstand and all of the sudden her strapon gets put on and then BAM! It is a beautiful animation and I looooooooooove the back rub at the end.... when I first downloaded the animations i was able to switch the male and female. I honestly don't know how i did it... I can't seem to replicate it again I agree on asking Turbo
Golden88 Posted February 5, 2017 Author Posted February 5, 2017 For some reason, only your animations make my sims get mixed up on who's the girl & whos the guy. Theyll be fine one minute then yours comes up and she jumps behind him, with her no-penis-having self and it ends up very silly. Is there a way to keep this from happening or to get the sims to reevaluate why their act isnt producing the results they desire and switch back to the right positions? I dont see a switch places option so if its there Im missing it. Happening randomly with each of your poses. I had been on for hours building though so I might zbe able to blame my computer? Long sessions make it act funny. I'll go test again and see if i can better pinpoint the circumstances leading to the issue. Had the issue again last night, but the sim was leaving a golden88 animation and going into a new one and it occurred, like wise when leaving someone elses animation and going into a Golden88 animation. So far, when it happens, golden88 is involved... anyone else having this happen? I'm having the same problem as well... I've just learned to deal with it and put on the strap-on, for now hahah XD 02-04-17_8-03-18 AM.png02-04-17_8-07-13 AM.png Its very bizarre and for me that just ruins the whole thing because all can think is "OUCH! Hes so not ready for that!" I cant select those animations for now because I know the sims will screw up. Sad because they're beautifully done. Love this set. Maybe I'll ask the creator of WW if he knows why this would happen to some of us, now that I know its happening to someone else. Hahaha i know what you mean about him not being ready... poor dude was holding the girl upside down while she was in a handstand and all of the sudden her strapon gets put on and then BAM! It is a beautiful animation and I looooooooooove the back rub at the end.... when I first downloaded the animations i was able to switch the male and female. I honestly don't know how i did it... I can't seem to replicate it again I agree on asking Turbo For some reason, only your animations make my sims get mixed up on who's the girl & whos the guy. Theyll be fine one minute then yours comes up and she jumps behind him, with her no-penis-having self and it ends up very silly. Is there a way to keep this from happening or to get the sims to reevaluate why their act isnt producing the results they desire and switch back to the right positions? I dont see a switch places option so if its there Im missing it. Happening randomly with each of your poses. I had been on for hours building though so I might zbe able to blame my computer? Long sessions make it act funny. I'll go test again and see if i can better pinpoint the circumstances leading to the issue. Had the issue again last night, but the sim was leaving a golden88 animation and going into a new one and it occurred, like wise when leaving someone elses animation and going into a Golden88 animation. So far, when it happens, golden88 is involved... anyone else having this happen? I'm having the same problem as well... I've just learned to deal with it and put on the strap-on, for now hahah XD 02-04-17_8-03-18 AM.png02-04-17_8-07-13 AM.png Its very bizarre and for me that just ruins the whole thing because all can think is "OUCH! Hes so not ready for that!" I cant select those animations for now because I know the sims will screw up. Sad because they're beautifully done. Love this set. Maybe I'll ask the creator of WW if he knows why this would happen to some of us, now that I know its happening to someone else. Poor him... sorry for giving your Sims hard time... i just informed this issue to TurboDriver. and he is aware of the issue and is working on future version which can fix this issue.
LadySimme Posted February 5, 2017 Posted February 5, 2017 For some reason, only your animations make my sims get mixed up on who's the girl & whos the guy. Theyll be fine one minute then yours comes up and she jumps behind him, with her no-penis-having self and it ends up very silly. Is there a way to keep this from happening or to get the sims to reevaluate why their act isnt producing the results they desire and switch back to the right positions? I dont see a switch places option so if its there Im missing it. Happening randomly with each of your poses. I had been on for hours building though so I might zbe able to blame my computer? Long sessions make it act funny. I'll go test again and see if i can better pinpoint the circumstances leading to the issue. Had the issue again last night, but the sim was leaving a golden88 animation and going into a new one and it occurred, like wise when leaving someone elses animation and going into a Golden88 animation. So far, when it happens, golden88 is involved... anyone else having this happen? I'm having the same problem as well... I've just learned to deal with it and put on the strap-on, for now hahah XD 02-04-17_8-03-18 AM.png02-04-17_8-07-13 AM.png Its very bizarre and for me that just ruins the whole thing because all can think is "OUCH! Hes so not ready for that!" I cant select those animations for now because I know the sims will screw up. Sad because they're beautifully done. Love this set. Maybe I'll ask the creator of WW if he knows why this would happen to some of us, now that I know its happening to someone else. Hahaha i know what you mean about him not being ready... poor dude was holding the girl upside down while she was in a handstand and all of the sudden her strapon gets put on and then BAM! It is a beautiful animation and I looooooooooove the back rub at the end.... when I first downloaded the animations i was able to switch the male and female. I honestly don't know how i did it... I can't seem to replicate it again I agree on asking Turbo Handstand? What animation does this?
Shedevil22 Posted February 6, 2017 Posted February 6, 2017 For some reason, only your animations make my sims get mixed up on who's the girl & whos the guy. Theyll be fine one minute then yours comes up and she jumps behind him, with her no-penis-having self and it ends up very silly. Is there a way to keep this from happening or to get the sims to reevaluate why their act isnt producing the results they desire and switch back to the right positions? I dont see a switch places option so if its there Im missing it. Happening randomly with each of your poses. I had been on for hours building though so I might zbe able to blame my computer? Long sessions make it act funny. I'll go test again and see if i can better pinpoint the circumstances leading to the issue. Had the issue again last night, but the sim was leaving a golden88 animation and going into a new one and it occurred, like wise when leaving someone elses animation and going into a Golden88 animation. So far, when it happens, golden88 is involved... anyone else having this happen? I'm having the same problem as well... I've just learned to deal with it and put on the strap-on, for now hahah XD 02-04-17_8-03-18 AM.png02-04-17_8-07-13 AM.png Its very bizarre and for me that just ruins the whole thing because all can think is "OUCH! Hes so not ready for that!" I cant select those animations for now because I know the sims will screw up. Sad because they're beautifully done. Love this set. Maybe I'll ask the creator of WW if he knows why this would happen to some of us, now that I know its happening to someone else. Hahaha i know what you mean about him not being ready... poor dude was holding the girl upside down while she was in a handstand and all of the sudden her strapon gets put on and then BAM! It is a beautiful animation and I looooooooooove the back rub at the end.... when I first downloaded the animations i was able to switch the male and female. I honestly don't know how i did it... I can't seem to replicate it again I agree on asking Turbo Handstand? What animation does this? The handstand is by Zorak called "Acrobatic anal fuck"
Shedevil22 Posted February 6, 2017 Posted February 6, 2017 For some reason, only your animations make my sims get mixed up on who's the girl & whos the guy. Theyll be fine one minute then yours comes up and she jumps behind him, with her no-penis-having self and it ends up very silly. Is there a way to keep this from happening or to get the sims to reevaluate why their act isnt producing the results they desire and switch back to the right positions? I dont see a switch places option so if its there Im missing it. Happening randomly with each of your poses. I had been on for hours building though so I might zbe able to blame my computer? Long sessions make it act funny. I'll go test again and see if i can better pinpoint the circumstances leading to the issue. Had the issue again last night, but the sim was leaving a golden88 animation and going into a new one and it occurred, like wise when leaving someone elses animation and going into a Golden88 animation. So far, when it happens, golden88 is involved... anyone else having this happen? I'm having the same problem as well... I've just learned to deal with it and put on the strap-on, for now hahah XD 02-04-17_8-03-18 AM.png02-04-17_8-07-13 AM.png Its very bizarre and for me that just ruins the whole thing because all can think is "OUCH! Hes so not ready for that!" I cant select those animations for now because I know the sims will screw up. Sad because they're beautifully done. Love this set. Maybe I'll ask the creator of WW if he knows why this would happen to some of us, now that I know its happening to someone else. Hahaha i know what you mean about him not being ready... poor dude was holding the girl upside down while she was in a handstand and all of the sudden her strapon gets put on and then BAM! It is a beautiful animation and I looooooooooove the back rub at the end.... when I first downloaded the animations i was able to switch the male and female. I honestly don't know how i did it... I can't seem to replicate it again I agree on asking Turbo For some reason, only your animations make my sims get mixed up on who's the girl & whos the guy. Theyll be fine one minute then yours comes up and she jumps behind him, with her no-penis-having self and it ends up very silly. Is there a way to keep this from happening or to get the sims to reevaluate why their act isnt producing the results they desire and switch back to the right positions? I dont see a switch places option so if its there Im missing it. Happening randomly with each of your poses. I had been on for hours building though so I might zbe able to blame my computer? Long sessions make it act funny. I'll go test again and see if i can better pinpoint the circumstances leading to the issue. Had the issue again last night, but the sim was leaving a golden88 animation and going into a new one and it occurred, like wise when leaving someone elses animation and going into a Golden88 animation. So far, when it happens, golden88 is involved... anyone else having this happen? I'm having the same problem as well... I've just learned to deal with it and put on the strap-on, for now hahah XD 02-04-17_8-03-18 AM.png02-04-17_8-07-13 AM.png Its very bizarre and for me that just ruins the whole thing because all can think is "OUCH! Hes so not ready for that!" I cant select those animations for now because I know the sims will screw up. Sad because they're beautifully done. Love this set. Maybe I'll ask the creator of WW if he knows why this would happen to some of us, now that I know its happening to someone else. Poor him... sorry for giving your Sims hard time... i just informed this issue to TurboDriver. and he is aware of the issue and is working on future version which can fix this issue. You don't have to apologize Golden! your animations are amazing and totally worth it! This male sim isn't my usual "bitch Boy" for my femdom sim since this is another save I'm playing. But I don't mind him being a "bitch boy" for your animations
Vally001 Posted February 8, 2017 Posted February 8, 2017 Is There 2 Files Because I Keep getting the same by both files 1632 KB?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now