[Sims 4][WIP] Golden88's Sex Animations for WickedWhims (August 6, 2022: Standing Doggy 02)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I very much hope that you make some more! You animations are, thus far, among the only ones worth getting - Mike24 and Amra72 being the only others. All of the other contributors seem to be content making wooden stick figures thrust into each other.

Guest Redabyss

You guys have no idea how hard is animating in Blender, how hard is to learn it, and you take EVERYTHING for granted.

Many animations are for free, meaning you lose nothing in downloading them, yet you still feel compelled to publicly insult animators.

People like you sway away new animators who could reach such levels you revere so much.

You underrate many other great guys, some of them quitted because of people like you, who contribute to NOTHING but write this shit.

You guys have no idea how hard is animating in Blender, how hard is to learn it, and you take EVERYTHING for granted.

Many animations are for free, meaning you lose nothing in downloading them, yet you still feel compelled to publicly insult animators.

People like you sway away new animators who could reach such levels you revere so much.

You underrate many other great guys, some of them quitted because of people like you, who contribute to NOTHING but write this shit.

+1

+1

I don't animate but Im guessing it is extremely hard to learn and do. Keep your mouth shut if unless you have contributed anything to the community. If you dont like someones work then move on and find someones you do. Don't talk down to people who take time out of there lives to make content for other.

Hello guys!
Sorry for delay
I just upload the climax animation of standing doggy position.

if you guys have any idea or see anything that can improve my animation, pls feel free to let me know! it will be really helpful for me. thanks!

have a good weekend!

post-1508920-0-92697800-1502015896_thumb.gif

I very much hope that you make some more! You animations are, thus far, among the only ones worth getting - Mike24 and Amra72 being the only others. All of the other contributors seem to be content making wooden stick figures thrust into each other.

You know even those creators you've mentioned had to start from there,  it's not like they got good at it overnight, that shit requires dedication and some real effort put into making those animations.. there is no need to disregard someone's effort like that, some creators are really trying and the least we can do is show them gratitude and appreciate what they do because they're literally and in no way obligated to share it with you, but they do anyway..   supporting them would be their incentive to keep on making animations and improve, there are many ways of delivering criticism, this isn't the civilest one. You're just blatantly rude.. If you think you can do better, then by all means do so.

Guest Redabyss

You know even those creators you've mentioned had to start from there,  it's not like they got good at it overnight, that shit requires dedication and some real effort put into making those animations.. there is no need to disregard someone's effort like that, some creators are really trying and the least we can do is show them gratitude and appreciate what they do because they're literally and in no way obligated to share it with you, but they did anyway..  that'd be their incentive to improve, there are many ways of delivering criticism, this isn't the civilest one.

I think we expressed the point already, let the thread get back to what it's supposed to be and enjoy Golden's awesome new animation! :) We really needed a new climax for window :D

Woow amazing climax on this one, overall one of the best animations I've seen so far. Amazing work. But some parts of the animation look a little wierd right at the end of climax. The sims looks a bit weird and the arms and body parts like belly are not where it should. But at the very end it looks normal again and overall great work!