Golden88 Posted November 12, 2017 Author Posted November 12, 2017 9 hours ago, Patrickq said: Not sure if this will be a good reference, but Honey Select has some pretty good animations so maybe they can help a little.  https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph590ea82d2f52c I like the female posture in the video, its definitely good reference. thanks!
Patrickq Posted November 12, 2017 Posted November 12, 2017 57 minutes ago, Golden88 said: I like the female posture in the video, its definitely good reference. thanks! Cool. That's good to hear. 1
Golden88 Posted November 12, 2017 Author Posted November 12, 2017 (edited) 12 hours ago, wild_guy said: Oh, finally! Golden I really missed you, where you disappeared to?:) Very interested in seeing more of your wonderful works. By the way, Dentron breast movement mod is not required anymore since it was implemented in WW by default, so you can edit the topic. Thanks, man! me too!  Im currently serving mandatory military service. now, it becomes hard for me to have time using PC and internet now. :( Edited November 12, 2017 by Golden88 1
Golden88 Posted November 12, 2017 Author Posted November 12, 2017 5 hours ago, porkybork said: Dude, even though you haven't made as many animations as some of the other members, you've made some of my favorites. I love the standing doggy animation! It looks like it actually could belong in an official 18+ version of TS4 because of the sims' movements and facial expressions. Can't wait for your future updates! thank you! Â
Golden88 Posted November 12, 2017 Author Posted November 12, 2017 12 hours ago, TheAfterLife said: One of my favorite animators, such great quality.. i'm glad you're not missing in action! thank you :) 1
Too_Funky1987 Posted November 13, 2017 Posted November 13, 2017 Golden, you're a star, thanks for this again, it's one of the best. Looking forward to seeing your new work, once it's done. 1
S!mmy Posted November 15, 2017 Posted November 15, 2017 What's the difference between this and this:Â http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87603-wip-golden88s-sex-animations-for-wickedwhims/
amj1984 Posted November 17, 2017 Posted November 17, 2017 I've got the problem when I choose Sims to perform full stage of your standing doggy animation (from doggy 1 to Climax) it's look like climax animation was stop before the animation was end. How can I fix this problem? 1
zackiss Posted November 20, 2017 Posted November 20, 2017 On 11/17/2017 at 8:55 PM, amj1984 said: I've got the problem when I choose Sims to perform full stage of your standing doggy animation (from doggy 1 to Climax) it's look like climax animation was stop before the animation was end. How can I fix this problem? Had the same problem
Golden88 Posted November 20, 2017 Author Posted November 20, 2017 On 2017/11/17 at 8:55 PM, amj1984 said: I've got the problem when I choose Sims to perform full stage of your standing doggy animation (from doggy 1 to Climax) it's look like climax animation was stop before the animation was end. How can I fix this problem?  sorry for what happened. I just ran the window animations in-game from 1 to Climax. and the climax animation ran at least a full cycle.  this issue is kind of beyond my knowledge, but i will extend performing time of climax animation and hope it will solve the issue.
stupot72 Posted November 21, 2017 Posted November 21, 2017 the best animations on here without doubt! keep them coming! 1
Golden88 Posted November 21, 2017 Author Posted November 21, 2017 21 hours ago, spekcool said: Classwork! How to make a first-person view? Â In the game, press tab key then moves the camera near the head of the male actor's head.
Guest Zheur Posted November 24, 2017 Posted November 24, 2017 You did a great job with the climax. I love extra additions you added, it now feels more complete. Good job Golden! and thank you for taking the time to update it.  Spoiler  TS4_x64 2017-11-23 20-14-58-69.webm TS4_x64 2017-11-23 20-17-18-63.webm  Â
Golden88 Posted November 26, 2017 Author Posted November 26, 2017 (edited) On 2017/11/24 at 8:54 AM, Zheur said: You did a great job with the climax. I love extra additions you added, it now feels more complete. Good job Golden! and thank you for taking the time to update it.   Hide contents  Your browser does not support the HTML5 video elementTS4_x64 2017-11-23 20-14-58-69.webm Your browser does not support the HTML5 video elementTS4_x64 2017-11-23 20-17-18-63.webm   thanks! I'm glad you like it! Edited November 26, 2017 by Golden88
Golden88 Posted November 26, 2017 Author Posted November 26, 2017 On 2017/11/21 at 5:16 PM, stupot72 said: the best animations on here without doubt! keep them coming! thank you! :)
Golden88 Posted November 26, 2017 Author Posted November 26, 2017 Â Â On 2017/11/13 at 2:28 PM, Too_Funky1987 said: Golden, you're a star, thanks for this again, it's one of the best. Looking forward to seeing your new work, once it's done. thanks man!
infernal171 Posted December 3, 2017 Posted December 3, 2017 Fantastic animation, I hope you continue doing more with the same pattern of these.
loveme08 Posted December 3, 2017 Posted December 3, 2017 wow i love these animations hope more is on its way!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now