[Sims 4][WIP] Golden88's Sex Animations for WickedWhims (August 6, 2022: Standing Doggy 02)

12 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Oh, finally! Golden I really missed you, where you disappeared to?:) Very interested in seeing more of your wonderful works.

By the way, Dentron breast movement mod is not required anymore since it was implemented in WW by default, so you can edit the topic.

Thanks, man! me too!  Im currently serving mandatory military service. now, it becomes hard for me to have time using PC and internet now. :( 

Edited by Golden88
5 hours ago, porkybork said:

Dude, even though you haven't made as many animations as some of the other members, you've made some of my favorites. I love the standing doggy animation! It looks like it actually could belong in an official 18+ version of TS4 because of the sims' movements and facial expressions. Can't wait for your future updates!

thank you!

On 11/17/2017 at 8:55 PM, amj1984 said:

I've got the problem when I choose Sims to perform full stage of your standing doggy animation (from doggy 1 to Climax) it's look like climax animation was stop before the animation was end. How can I fix this problem?

Had the same problem

On 2017/11/17 at 8:55 PM, amj1984 said:

I've got the problem when I choose Sims to perform full stage of your standing doggy animation (from doggy 1 to Climax) it's look like climax animation was stop before the animation was end. How can I fix this problem?

sorry for what happened. 

I just ran the window animations in-game from 1 to Climax. and the climax animation ran at least a full cycle.

this issue is kind of beyond my knowledge, but i will extend performing time of climax animation and hope it will solve the issue.

On 2017/11/24 at 8:54 AM, Zheur said:

You did a great job with the climax. I love extra additions you added, it now feels more complete. Good job Golden! and thank you for taking the time to update it.

Hide contents

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video element
TS4_x64 2017-11-23 20-14-58-69.webm

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video element
TS4_x64 2017-11-23 20-17-18-63.webm

thanks! I'm glad you like it! 

Edited by Golden88