2 hours ago, BillyPilgrim said:

Is there a different trick to adding physics to Combat Girl in Outfit Studio? I keep getting a lot of clipping in game when it's not apparent at all in Outfit Studio. It's almost like the top is moving but the body isn't, or the body is moving and the top is staying in place. Do the pants need to have physics applied as well as the top? And what's the difference between the regular outfit nifs and the nifs with "GO" as part of their name. It's all a little different than the one-piece outfits I had downloaded from you previously, so I'm a little stumped.

For reference, I'm using the Josie Body. Bodyslide builds the outfits fine - the only problem is when I try to add CBBE physics in Outfit Studio.

Thanks.

1. Not sure what physics are you talking about but you need to apply it to all the parts.

2. If you are using Cherry physics, you need to follow her tutorial. I don't tried it so I can't really help you. 

3._GO(ground object) it's a mesh you see in craft menu and when you drop outfit to the ground.

6 minutes ago, Vitriks said:

1. Not sure what physics are you talking about but you need to apply it to all the parts.

2. If you are using Cherry physics, you need to follow her tutorial. I don't tried it so I can't really help you. 

3._GO(ground object) it's a mesh you see in craft menu and when you drop outfit to the ground.

I use CBBE Physics. I have not been applying it to all the parts, so I'll make sure to do that. I have a feeling it'll fix my issue.

Thanks for your response. Love the content.

2 hours ago, Ironmind91 said:

Would be amazing if the dress in "sweet rebel" could just be the skirt and not one whole outfit. The bottom would look amazing with another one of our mods :smile: 

You can use mask tool and hide upper part in outfit studio. 

On 1/13/2018 at 12:43 AM, Th3_d4rk_4rch0n said:

The outfits Lydia Jorjadze and Velvet Assasin have the 1st person mesh bugged, when i enter sneak mode i get a dark thing in the face and cant see anything, other than that, love the outfits a lot!

Hey, thanks for finding a bug. I fix it. 

On 1/8/2018 at 3:19 PM, BillyPilgrim said:

Is there a different trick to adding physics to Combat Girl in Outfit Studio? I keep getting a lot of clipping in game when it's not apparent at all in Outfit Studio. It's almost like the top is moving but the body isn't, or the body is moving and the top is staying in place. Do the pants need to have physics applied as well as the top? And what's the difference between the regular outfit nifs and the nifs with "GO" as part of their name. It's all a little different than the one-piece outfits I had downloaded from you previously, so I'm a little stumped.

For reference, I'm using the Josie Body. Bodyslide builds the outfits fine - the only problem is when I try to add CBBE physics in Outfit Studio.

Thanks.

How do you add physics to the outfits?

Edit: Nevermind, kind of figured it out.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Vitriks said:

All my armors hosted on mediafire. I don't understand what is the problem?

i mean, some of your armor still salefiles link
for example, the old armor of yours like

Assassing Angel. 7 color sets
Odd Girl Ripped or Standard Odd Girl and the others still salefiles, and the download died :cry:
i like the odd girl and Assassins Angel but sadly, its gone :frown:

Edit : And Punk Princess Too :frown:

other than that, i love your armor
and keep it up! :smile: