On 10/17/2018 at 10:18 AM, loen999 said:

Really like Velvet Assassin. It just looks so good. Although i am kind of a pain in the ass, it holsters is see-through if i look at it of inside. I know it doesn't really need it as almost no one will look at this place...

Turn on in materials "Two Sided"

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:37 AM, Vitriks said:

It's time for BZW quick-post game. Visit my Tumblr and pick #private armor mod you want me to share. First comment will win and I will make that mod public for everyone. I will do this every month. :cool:

P.S. At least 15 posts on loverslab forum. 

IQ Reunification female outfit.

On 11/1/2016 at 11:50 AM, Vitriks said:

2. All armor mods have CBBE Bodyslide support 

Does that mean they have their own bodyslide stuff added in, or that bodyslide will still work for all body types? 

Meaning if I put a skinny girl, a curvy girl, or a pregnant girl into these outfits will they remain skinny, curvy or pregnant... or will they all magically turn into Jessica Rabbit like with so many other armor mods?

On 11/25/2018 at 8:46 PM, rinther said:

What happen to the bazoongas tumblr page?

Either something's up with Bazoonga, or they're moving everything to the exclusive discord channel, or a copyright claim... Regardless, I hope someone could put up alternative links.

I sorted out the issue with tumblt. Why don't we play a game?

It's time for BZW quick-post game. Visit my Tumblr and pick #private armor mod you want me to share. First comment will win and I will make that mod public for everyone. I will do this every month. :cool:

2 hours ago, Vitriks said:

I sorted out the issue with tumblt. Why don't we play a game?

My  vote would be the #Tactical Belts female outfit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really digging some of the armors here. 

I just wanted to point out another mod that complements stuff like this, the pip-pad mod. It's main purpose is to replace the pip boy with a pip pad. I find that removing that huge clunky brick on the character's arm looks much more pleasing - and you don't have to worry about if the pipboy will clash with the outfit. (Ignore the shoulder lamp in that first shot.)

21953-0-1486898401.jpg

21953-1-1487022257.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Vitriks, I've looked to your work and I really love Christie female armor http://bazoongas-workshop-fo4-edition.tumblr.com/post/183939347748/christie-female-outfit-private-armor-mod .

Since I'm using a belfius card, I can't support you on patreon to get access to your armors... Is there any way to grant me access? I'm kinda new on LLs (I subscribe to this forum when I've seen this post) So I'm not at the 15 messages that you asked for a request ^^' 

Thanks in advance ^^