On 11/21/2017 at 8:52 PM, burbis said:

Twistedfatal thank you for your help,i do not use your mentioned mods.

With F4edit i just know how to clean ITM records and that's all,never read tutorials decently so i am kinda lost in there when trying to understand/fix things :/:)

hi there, i took the liberaty of fixing it for you, download my uploaded file :)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4821-tf-wastelander-fix/

Be sure to read the included readme, and this file must be placed at the very bottom of your load order. as also said in the readme

Edited by twistedfatal
Guest O.Cobblepot

Yep,it's fixed now,thanks TWISTEDFATAL,you just made ~15 nice Bazoongas outfits to come back to chem station and ready to be crafted,amazing :)

thanks again for your time ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing outfits, hands down, thank you very much for bringing some color and sexiness that isn't too over-the-top to the game. I'd love to try more of them, but a few files I've tried either won't install for me like Rebel Girl (manually or with NMM), or when I go to the download link from your tumblr page it says the file was deleted (Rough Night and the Assassin outfit).

7 hours ago, erc1971 said:

Anyone else having an issue with the actual Dress being invisible for Sweet Rebel?

Yeah, I did eventually, I fixed it by not installing it, doing what you need to do in BS, then install it, but don't do anything to any part of it in BS, just load as it is, this worked for me as you can see here https://imgur.com/a/pkwFg might be a different issue with you though, hope it works out, good luck!

On 12/17/2017 at 7:26 PM, blu377 said:

Yeah, I did eventually, I fixed it by not installing it, doing what you need to do in BS, then install it, but don't do anything to any part of it in BS, just load as it is, this worked for me as you can see here https://imgur.com/a/pkwFg might be a different issue with you though, hope it works out, good luck!

Could you be a bit more specific about what you meant by not installing it?

Did it mean you copied the files into the data directory, but did not activate the esp?

Thanks,

Eric

17 hours ago, erc1971 said:

Could you be a bit more specific about what you meant by not installing it?

Did it mean you copied the files into the data directory, but did not activate the esp?

Thanks,

Eric

Yeah, that, sorry. I guess not copying the files into the data directory until you have done all you need to with BS should work also. Once you have finished with BS, then install it/activate the esp.

On 12/18/2017 at 2:30 AM, erc1971 said:

Anyone else having an issue with the actual Dress being invisible for Sweet Rebel?

On 12/18/2017 at 9:26 AM, blu377 said:

Came here with this question too, thanks for the fix, it worked. Maybe the mod author doesn't know yet?

So I finally found some time for a Combat Girl. After a decade I finally find a program way to match clothes to cbbe body. So ass shape and movement look fantastic.  Happy new year to everyone and big thanks for all the people that support me.

10 hours ago, Vitriks said:

So I finally found some time for a Combat Girl. After a decade I finally find a program way to match clothes to cbbe body. So ass shape and movement look fantastic.  Happy new year to everyone and big thanks for all the people that support me.

Love the look of Combat Girl smilie_op_013.gif Thanks Vitriks and a Happy New Year to you too smilie_op_040.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2017 at 8:53 AM, Vitriks said:

Is there a different trick to adding physics to Combat Girl in Outfit Studio? I keep getting a lot of clipping in game when it's not apparent at all in Outfit Studio. It's almost like the top is moving but the body isn't, or the body is moving and the top is staying in place. Do the pants need to have physics applied as well as the top? And what's the difference between the regular outfit nifs and the nifs with "GO" as part of their name. It's all a little different than the one-piece outfits I had downloaded from you previously, so I'm a little stumped.

For reference, I'm using the Josie Body. Bodyslide builds the outfits fine - the only problem is when I try to add CBBE physics in Outfit Studio.

Thanks.