On 2/6/2020 at 1:31 AM, Nightmarecast said:

I actually just started playing Fallout 4 again and installed this and got a crash to desktop when exploring this. I was at the Ninja Outfits and Masks when it crashed. Now I did compress this mod into a BA2 file, not sure if that's the issue, but yeah. Will try again.

Alright, tested the whole thing and only Ninja Set 1 causes the crash for some reason, no big deal as the others work but it's just a weird thing.

Edit: I guess this mod does NOT like being compressed into BA2 files, the crashing stopped when I installed em loose.

No, you're correct. There's a bad texture in there. I remember going through this before, quite some time ago. I got like 3 or 4 people involved to help me fix it using Gimp. In my case it would let me build the outfit and equip it on an NPC, but within a few minutes my game would crash. I can't seem to locate the fixed texture file now. I haven't used the sets combined in that 2016 combined esp file in a long time.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
10 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

if you mean any as "any Vtaw mod", then yea, Nexus has some conversions already.

Go to nexusmods.com and in the Fallout 4 section search for "vtaw fusion" and there should already be a list of outfits that were converted.

You can also check here, maybe someone posted some conversions on LL.

All you need to do really, is take a second and google it out.

I believe in you ?

...who said anything about vtaw here? oô

On 1/6/2022 at 11:56 PM, Cornoholio said:

...who said anything about vtaw here? oô

Best I could do was to delete my post, though it will forever stay somewhere, just to haunt me every so often.

I thought I was writing on vtaw's forum.. please forget you ever saw this post and forgive me for writing that way..

*sigh*

Edited by DevilDoom
On 1/8/2022 at 11:23 AM, DevilDoom said:

Best I could do was to delete my post, though it will forever stay somewhere, just to haunt me every so often.

I thought I was writing on vtaw's forum.. please forget you ever saw this post and forgive me for writing that way..

*sigh*

Don't worry, it happens.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...