Great outfits!  Thank you so much for sharing them here.

I have a question in general, maybe anyone can answer this really...  

How are most of you dealing with the multiple plugins for this mod after the initial ESP for 1-16?

are you merging them with the skyrim merge plugin script?  or is it safe to flag these as ESL files?  I really don't know how to tackle these situations for fallout.

Is there maybe an all in one ESP?

• 2 weeks later...

I've run into a strange problem and am wondering if anyone else has had it. After adding Extravaganza my game CTDs. I don't know why this mod would cause such a problem. but it seems to be doing just that. My game was running with no problems. I downloaded Extravaganza and the game crashes within 30 seconds of starting. I couldn't pinpoint the problem so deleted every mod and even the game.  I reinstalled the game and added a few mods at a time to see which one could be the cause. Everything ran fine until Extravaganza. Even after deleting the mod the problem persists. So I'm back to deleting everything and reinstalling...again. Does anyone have any ideas?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 8:08 PM, vydla said:

how can i download extravaganza when there is no link to it not even in source code?

what this guy said.

imo those outfit mods are getting old there are newer with more details and HHS support

On 7/22/2019 at 3:20 PM, Dazaster said:

I liked your work even though several conflict in vortex, but now you're putting stuff like the Extravaganza set behind a paywall when you had them here for free? Not cool dude.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I actually just started playing Fallout 4 again and installed this and got a crash to desktop when exploring this. I was at the Ninja Outfits and Masks when it crashed. Now I did compress this mod into a BA2 file, not sure if that's the issue, but yeah. Will try again.

Alright, tested the whole thing and only Ninja Set 1 causes the crash for some reason, no big deal as the others work but it's just a weird thing.

Edit: I guess this mod does NOT like being compressed into BA2 files, the crashing stopped when I installed em loose.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...