15 hours ago, MeiDYAN said:

i mean, some of your armor still salefiles link
for example, the old armor of yours like

Assassing Angel. 7 color sets
Odd Girl Ripped or Standard Odd Girl and the others still salefiles, and the download died :cry:
i like the odd girl and Assassins Angel but sadly, its gone :frown:

Edit : And Punk Princess Too :frown:

other than that, i love your armor
and keep it up! :smile:

Forget about salefiles, I don't use it anymore. You can download everything from mediafire. 

16 hours ago, Polistiro said:

Hi Vitriks, i really appreciate your outfits but have you planned to edit the cyber suit helmet? It seems to not be connected to the base of the armor neck

Probably it will stay that way. I don't like editing old armors. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Help !

I downloaded the Sweet Rebel and PunK princess. The bodyslide files are all present, but cannot craft them.

I have 2 esps, one for each file and also tried the general purpose esp recommended from 2016.

What am I missing? can they be added via console?

1 hour ago, monkeydude40 said:

Help !

I downloaded the Sweet Rebel and PunK princess. The bodyslide files are all present, but cannot craft them.

I have 2 esps, one for each file and also tried the general purpose esp recommended from 2016.

You should be able to use console though probably the easy way would be to use the addallitem mod from nexus, sure it uses a esp, but you use either a shout or spell, and it then open up a big list of all the esm/esp you have installed, select the esp you want and it then open up a inventory/chest like interface which allows you to pick and choose what you want, do not if the mod has a lot of things in it you might find the addallitem show more than one page of items when you use it.

Quite a few mods do not come with crafting ability within them, annoying true, just as many of the do not have tampering for the stuff the include either.

16 hours ago, monkeydude40 said:

Help !

For the punk princess you need to use esp from second post of this thread. For the Sweet Rebel you need to use separate esp. Using NNM you need to activate them.

Help !

Yay !

Got them to work, thank you so much for replying :smile:

They are KICK ASS ! 

I downloaded a few more and I literally can't decide what to wear lol.

I had my own custom Pip-Gal with the artwork of Gil Elvgren, but it didn't quite fit the theme I was going for :smile: 

So I made a Pip Grrrl to go with the Punk Princess.

Hope you like it :tongue:

pipgrrrl.jpg

On 12.02.2017 at 4:05 AM, Vitriks said:

О Extravaganza - самый большой мод до сих пор (1,2 ГБ без упаковки). В основном это больше похоже на модную одежду. =) Я даже сделал наземные объекты, чтобы вы не потерялись. Идея заключалась в том, чтобы выбрать все классные вещи и поместить их в один мод. Дайте мне знать, если вы хотите что-то добавить.

И не забудьте опубликовать скриншоты вашей идеальной комбинации цветов.

PS Мой первый мод.

OK!!

On 12.02.2017 at 4:05 AM, Vitriks said:

О Extravaganza - самый большой мод до сих пор (1,2 ГБ без упаковки). В основном это больше похоже на модную одежду. =) Я даже сделал наземные объекты, чтобы вы не потерялись. Идея заключалась в том, чтобы выбрать все классные вещи и поместить их в один мод. Дайте мне знать, если вы хотите что-то добавить.

И не забудьте опубликовать скриншоты вашей идеальной комбинации цветов.

PS Мой первый мод.

OK!!!

ScreenShot829.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...