SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

3 hours ago, Electrified said:

Man she looks amazing. Is this really Special Edition. The lighting is insane. Can I ask what skin/enb you used to pull this off?

Yes, Skyrim SE. She is a follower called Valentine, but with some personal modifications. I was using Bijin skin on her. The other succubus are from Daedric Descendants Followers. The ENB is Pi-Cho, the ligthing is from GomaPero Land. This is a cave from GomaPero Land. But i use Lux for lighting and i strongly recommend it.

Edited by GusCrow
17 hours ago, GusCrow said:

Yes, Skyrim SE. She is a follower called Valentine, but with some personal modifications. I was using Bijin skin on her. The other succubus are from Daedric Descendants Followers. The ENB is Pi-Cho, the ligthing is from GomaPero Land. This is a cave from GomaPero Land. But i use Lux for lighting and i strongly recommend it.

Thanks. Appreciate the detailed reply! I swear I've tried Pi-Cho before. I just can't seem to pull them off correctly. Will try your combination and see if I can replicate.

Season of the rute

When it's rutting season in Skyrim and the elk don't have a female to mate with, they choose to mate with a human female.
Which can be a perfect match for them. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot20.png.dacf80cc7303e18f9930b0d8c0727893.png

ScreenShot21.png.2e5813a67d071c82e5c0da446ef0b7ec.png

ScreenShot19.png.32e7836ad23c180c529ee931a7c64569.png

ScreenShot22.png.1e75b11c8a62e36d1fcce8aa4992a31d.png

ScreenShot23.png.5fa54d523263b841c4e4cb858a5a5b8d.png

In this situation, it is better not to intervene because it could be dangerous for the human partner of the moose and for the one who wants to intervene!