SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

4 минуты назад hana120 сказал:

Грелка мастурбирует. Мой персонаж - нордик, мужчина из первого видео, а его жена - Эйла, рыжая с длинными волосами.

зачем делишь своих последователей с другими?

4 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Потому что это экспресс-форум, и люди могут публиковать все, что захотят. Просто.
Когда вы публикуете фотографию своего нингхейма или своей Лунарис с другим мужчиной, я не спрашиваю вас, почему.

персонаж игрока не последователь.

13 hours ago, hana120 said:

Let me guess.
You jumped at the Manor of Horrors when the witch suddenly appeared??

Act 4 is excellent and moving. It is my favourite act.
I hope you make sure you have plenty of karma, because you won't be disappointed at the end.

Yesn't. I had found the journal before so I was partly prepared.

I was more surprised when she got up again.

23 minutes ago, Swanky said:

Yesn't. I had found the journal before so I was partly prepared.

Hide contents

I was more surprised when she got up again.

Yes, she is tough.
Did you have a hard time with Lamae during the fight?

If not, I don't do it all the time because it's quite long to do and once you start, you want to go all the way to the end so you forget about the rest of the game. And some puzzles are quite long.

A little tip: If later on you do Vigilant again and you don't want to do act 1, 2 or 3, talk to the npc who asks you to stick Altano with a needle or talk to the npc in front of the mansion who is sitting. He is the inquisitor Pepe "Pelan". He allows you to go directly to act 4.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I didn't, but I'm using a lvl 82 character with with one hand / shield Ordinator build and I basically 3 tapped her, playing on normal which is def gonna change for next playthrough.

It's really mostly testing mods at this point and checking whether I want to keep them in my LO or not (depending on how many bugs there are and how I like them). Check out the "recommend... something?" topic I opened for that. :)

1 hour ago, hana120 said:

Did you get the real ending with Lamae leaving with his valet?
And the song? And Molag asking you who you really are?

Yes, although I didn't get into the western Imperial City districts. Couldn't find a way in there.

17 minutes ago, Swanky said:

Yes, although I didn't get into the western Imperial City districts. Couldn't find a way in there.

Ah, I see what you mean.
I don't know whether the two women who were killed are found there or elsewhere. 
Is there a gate and nothing to open it? Is that it?
I had to use TCL after.
If I can give you any advice about Vigilant, it's to do it again later. Because there are other secrets or tricks that you miss without meaning to.

Weren't you moved when Pelinal appeared to tell the story of his past before he disappeared?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Touched, yes, moved, no. Ending was good though.

Stuff in gaming that actually moves me had to be a bit heavier, Life is Strange, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, specific character arcs in the Mass Effect series legit made me cry, or modwise New Vegas Bounties series or Autum Leaves, both for New Vegas.

Also, a screenshot to not completely derail this thread.

ScreenShot55.png