SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

11 hours ago, urbon said:

Yeap. You will need two files. Hope you know where to put those files. Also I made some edits in game so. I will share it my character too. Just change the face for your own taste. (I'm using highheadpoly by vector)

SoftBodyUrbon.xml 11.25 kB · 5 downloads -x9elfbabe.jslot 74.18 kB · 4 downloads

I already know. The .xml file is a body preset and the .jslot is the face preset that you have to put into the SKSE/CharGen folder. ?

7 minutes ago, urbon said:

I got banned on nexus for 14 days just for this screenshot. Reason? Nipples. Lol

1085.png

Yet the breasts are hidden but now the sites are often ticklish or even annoying. The characters have to be completely hidden. So as not to shock the sensibility of small children and others.
Tell you what, 14 days is nothing. I wanted to put on YT videos of sexlabs with tentacles, I had put adult content and everything, but no...PAF! Final ban!

2 hours ago, hana120 said:

Yet the breasts are hidden but now the sites are often ticklish or even annoying. The characters have to be completely hidden. So as not to shock the sensibility of small children and others.
Tell you what, 14 days is nothing. I wanted to put on YT videos of sexlabs with tentacles, I had put adult content and everything, but no...PAF! Final ban!

I remember seeing that tentacle mod on YT years ago.

Those day's are long gone!

5 hours ago, hana120 said:

LOL but I don't get it. Like there is a lot of big tiddy topless covers in mods. But yeah I didn't read the rules anyway...lol

Think my 2021 character is almost ready. No longer a blonde and reduced her weight scale down to 50 to have her nipples stand out more. Also gave her slight tanlines. Mostly just adjusted the transparency of them a little and most important part gave her some freckles on her face. I just can't decide on her hairstyle as i like both of these hairstyles from KS Hairdos.

20210326200128_1.thumb.jpg.de5ddaaa7f877ceac786452d8d3ca665.jpg

20210326200301_1.thumb.jpg.53e4dcad662f8ae07c6e22b6bfbabaab.jpg