What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 9/2/2019 at 5:58 PM, WildSong34 said:

Eyo, he must be active because he's re-porting all his mods over to SSE.

Just my input, don't mind me :P

Have a Nice Day :) 

On 9/2/2019 at 6:05 PM, hana120 said:

But I do not know if he will agree to make a better skeleton to the snake of these mods.

Eyo

Yeah, wasn't sure on that myself, it's why i didn't mention that bit ? Ah well, no harm in trying ;) 

Have a Nice Day :) 

I'm frustrated beyond all belief. I've followed guides, reinstalled, reinstalled, reinstalled, chosen new bodies. Used mods with and without CBBE and Bodyslide, but none of it works.

Let me be clear: Beeing Female doesn't even work functionally. It just crashes. 'Fertility Mode' on the other hand, it functions, but for some insane reason nothing I do can get the belly or breasts to scale. Not one setting combination under any of the dropdowns seems to change this fact.

Someone just please give me a list of the mods you're using that actually works. Please. This is insane. I've currently got CBBE, Bodyslide, I've done batch morphing, I've checked off FNIS, I've got XPSME or whatever it's called, I've installed physics from various places. Those all work. All that's NOT working is the node scaling. In clothes OR out of them, the scaling fails. What do I need to do to make them work?

Im looking for a crown!

Yes, you heard that right.

I can't find anything good on nexus nor on LL but maybe you guys know smoething good?

Currently "using" the clockwork one from Goma i think but im looking for more crowns.

Not the vanilla-stuff, no. Some nice mod-crowns.

Can't have a king without a crown, can't have a queen without a crown!

Let me know!

I am now serching storage place for NPC, which captured by defeat or abudction-light ,  where I can teleport,  and  play  with  them

I know there are many many gogeous house mods,, but they often offer too many things, or  too large.  or  come with unnedessary NPC

or offer many tool for craft etc,, but  what I need is different.  then I imagine if someone make building mod only for the" purpose."

I imagine such place,, 

that,, it  have 2 or 3 area 

B3 big jails, without border wall,,  each jails  can sotre 3 or 4 , so it is good place pc first throw his Loot .

B2,  (private jails for NPC)  at least 12  private  jail room .. for slaves PC currently hope to train. or keep them as special from others. 

B1   (Trainer  room,,  large bed,   with many BDSM items for play and pose NPC.  (zaz items etc)  and good wardlobe sotrage to easy change costume collections. 

1F  Big bath room and gogeous bed,, which can be used as usuall guest room too,,  or place only for curretn favorite followers (or slaves) 

I know photo studio mod,, which offer some unique places for each thema,  but I need hidden place which I can roll play with slaves or NPCs .

but not for place to adventure, or craft ,cook, etc,, (most of house mod offer those )

============

there should be more and more idea for "play" .  eg hentai creature room and pool (with water)

where they wait their partner...  or estrus test room etc,

I suppose secret base,or evil palece, , kind of SEX thema park ,which only used for PC and her slaves . I do not need to live there with my partner ,or kind followers.   it need to be secret place..  and the purpose is to play many sexlab mods . 

or can I ask what yours  favorite  place mod for your sex play?  (usually not consensual, untill you finish train)  

Keep your CBBE, Bodyslide, XPMSE setup. You don't need extra physhics for the belly. (But you can have them if you want)

You will also need RaceMenu for the BodyMorphs functionality.

(It's not actually the esp, but the SKSE files that comes with it, but you can use it if you're not using any other "racemenu" mod)

Make sure you did that "Build Morphs" batch build on Bodyslide. (You mentioned you did, but just in case).

Now you pick a Pregnancy mod that supports Body Morphs (I use Fertility Mode)

On Fertility Mode MCM, you must choose the belly scaling method as BodyMorph.

With this setup you should have working pregnancy now.

You're trying to use Belly Node to scale the belly, but CBBE SE doesn't have that node. Thus you won't get any results using that.

Ironically, that's a very hard to answer question. In pretty much every other loverslab elderscrolls sex-framework, there was a straight-forwards answer to this. In fact, there would be multiple options: "Would you like a a straight forwards tool without any fuss, or a complex RPG environment? We got it all!".

But in Skyrim SSE, for some reason the amount of "masochistic" mods is much higher than "sadistic" ones. It has multiple options ported to BE ENSLAVED, but nothing stable AFAIK to enslave others. The closest thing available AFAIK is stuff like "puppetmaster SE", "abduction SE" and "defeat SE" - with all of 'em using the ZAZ-framework as a dependency. Notice none of those are actuall slaver-mods. Instead they just a tookits, among which some functions could be "cobbled together", so you can "pretend/roleplay" as a slaver. The submission and restrain mechanics in all of those are also very buggy, and can break your save.

So AFAIK the answer is: No, there are no "good" slaver-mods for SSE. Also no reliable stop-combat-during-sex implementation, so random NPCs will happily kill your downed bandits, before you can enslave them. Although Abduction partially circumvents this, by stripping victims of their factions.

EDIT: On the upside: A port of Paradise Halls is in the works - still kinda alpha though, so again "nothing good" ATM.

5 hours ago, v48342 said:

thanks your suggest.    I saw the mod once but did not try it..  if I hope to execute many slaves, it  can be one of good  base. 

but I feel,, it seems not much  for my Sex playing .  what I really need  is place for BDSM  sex (rape)   play with my slaves..

The place seems good if I hope  to physically  panish them.  but maybe I need more gogeous bed and bathroom ,, if I can.. with those jails.  and punishment items. 

Though the prison seems have many unique cells  so anyway I may try it once..  btw  I  may need not  Lore freindly mod for my purpose.  ^^; 

I do not think skyrim bed is confortable. 

Personally, i never could get CBBE bodies to work with belly-stuff either - neither via scaling nor morphs (and morphs i never could get to work on any body - neither CBBE nor UUNP. I've just given up on morphs).

But i still wanted the belly and vagina stuff. So at some point i thought: Fuck CBBE. Even ignoring the morphs problem, this is a body that was never designed to do more, than look pretty with boob- and butt-physics. It's maintainers actively reject a belly node, and vagina-physics. Anything to get this stuff working on CBBE feels like a hack. Now UUNP instead from the get-go was designed to be "universal". It can be a bit confusing that there's multiple versions for the body and parts (i.e., last i counted 3 different vagina-implementations), but it feels more like an open standard, which can be seen by most texture-packs working across the different UUNP-versions. And lo and behold: The moment i decided to bite the bullet and switched to UUNP, i never looked back. Yes, the switch itself was a PITA, since along with the body i had to switch clothing and armor-packs too. Essentially i had to reset to vanilla, and install a new body from scratch. But EVERYTHING ACTUALLY WORKED if you follow the steps in guides. Heck, when psychic collisions came out, all i had to do was install the relevant HDT-plugins, select the "UUNP Special" bodytype in Bodyslide, and hit batchbuild: MAGIC! It just worked! Even with morphs broken as ever, everything just worked using bodyscaling and physics.

It's been ages and i'm glad to have dusted off the lewdity in skyrim again, but i remember before (might have not been on SE) i had a mod which gave 1st or 3rd person messages about the characters state periodically. "I feel sore", "you feel something warm dripping down your thigh" etc etc.
I *thought* it was Hormones, but the only version of hormones i could find was not compatible with SE.
Any other mods that does this, or is it not hormones at all?

Speaking of Hormones, i liked the bodyshape adjustment depending on sexual activity - if anyone has an alternative to recommend, i'm interested. Currently trying to use Sexlab Inflation Framework SE but it's not making any changes and seems a bit too complicated for me. Note; Pregnancy is not my thing, only breast/butt or even lip shape altering.

Thanks!

You seems have same thema which I hope to do with skyrim world.  But  I know why there were many PC  slave  roll play mod,, one reason is,, make PC as ideal is easy,

and we can controll PC more  than NPC or follower.   But I really can not enjoy PC slave roll play at all..

(maybe many man player enjoy by imagine, they becom agressor,, and enjoy scene,,  PC = ideal caharacter,,  is attacked, raped..  )

Then my recommend mod is Defeat, it should be base mod to roll play as slave master in skyrim.. Though it sometimes cause problem but most of case, I already know

how to avoid problem.. 

I currently mix use abduction right  SE..   these 2 can do almost same thing, but  abduction can make clone so you need not care , if your play may break original NPC funcitons

stop quest etc,,    you can quickly arrest them (clone of NPC) 

But defeat offer more utility,, (eg you can change restrict pose,, etc)  and as you know,, to defeat and make them slave, 

we need fight once. (or sneak when Victim sleep) .  those step is actually important for imagination.  if I can just spell and catch every  target npc,, it seems not so interesting roll play..  

But as Lynak mentioned,  I often miss kill my target untill knock down..  with defeat.. or follower happend to  kill them . so If I really hope to make some npc as my slave, 

I usualy go there without  follower..  (but I like to see follower atackec by creature or enemy guys,, so I often take one or two follower, and when I decide target,

make follower wait  somewhere  (untill they find me)  with EFF.  after that it is pefectly depend your imagination,,, (so there is not so many dialogue etc,,,)

Anyway,, s we play sex mod,, and we knnow it is just in imagination to adult roll play.  Then  hope there are more and more interesting mod,

for PC as agressor,in dark fantasy world.   (I really hope to see mod,, which  more gogeous beautiful femal dungeon boss, like valkeria,,   (justice heroine character) 

but  I defeat,, catch up,, and train in my secret baes,,  as Evil master..   

I am looking for sexy clothing for the UUNP body with Physics (HDT SMP or CBPC). It seems that most of the stuff on Nexus and here for SE is CBBE with Physics and while there's tons of UNP stuff for Oldrim, I don't know how to port those mods to have physics in SE. Does anyone have some links?