21 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Yes, that's it exactly. Bethesda keeps updating the game runtimes in order to extract every possible dime from every console player, and every time they do that, SKSE64 and all (or most of) the mod dlls have to be updated. So unless Sister Hydrogen reconsiders or releases the source code, HDT-SMP will die the next time Bethesda Marketing shoves an "update" down our throat.

I think smp will follow the the game update basically in the future. Because if not, 9dm will die. Hydrogen is a core member of 9dm.

9 minutes ago, elzee said:

It's me offering money. After that I doubled my offer but still don't work.

I know there's a bit of a language barrier, but if I'm not mistaken, you offered hydro compensation for continued development. Do you think it might be possible to ask for source code with compensation? 

19 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

No workaround that I know of- my options were (a) uninstall HDT-SMP-SE to restore full animation to all 7 or 8 lurkers I will ever see (briefly) in one small series of encounters in one DLC in the game; or (b) ignore the t-pose, kill them, loot them and move on, enjoying my hair, earrings, amulets, boobs and butt cheeks (can't see my belly much) as they bounce, wave in the breeze and jiggle realistically every minute I'm in the game.

Guess which option I chose? :classic_biggrin:

Do you use simple lock on or quick loot? They all have major conflicts with smp. Because smp will temporarily stop working on menumode which these 2 mods handled. This may cause ridiculous effect physics.

19 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I know there's a bit of a language barrier, but if I'm not mistaken, you offered hydro compensation for continued development. Do you think it might be possible to ask for source code with compensation? 

I don't think it's possible and I'm not going to try again...he is going to block me. I can try to ask his friend.

16 hours ago, cminnow said:

Why does everyone hate CBBE so much?

I don't "hate CBBE." However, I hate the deceptive and arrogant tactics the CBBE team is using on their Bodyslide page to trick people into believing that UUNP doesn't work with Bodyslide any more, even to the point of removing all the existing UUNP presets, bodies and sliders from a Bodyslide "update" without notice or warning to users to back up their existing UUNP stuff if they want to keep it.  Yes, they have grudgingly answered a couple of the questions about "where is UUNP?" by saying "the oldrim stuff will work but we don't recommend it and we won't support it." Saying "I don't recommend that" implies there is something wrong with it, which is simply not true- there is nothing "wrong with" UUNP and in fact many of us prefer it even if we didn't have hand-made slidersets and shapes for thousands of outfits. The Bodyslide/CBBE team also deletes user posts stating how to get their UUNP functionality back in Bodyslide when users ask that question.

Do they have every right to stop supporting UUNP with Bodyslide? Of course they do, especially since UUNP belongs to them. Does "not supporting UUNP" justify tricking gullible (un-knowledgeable) users into believing that they have no choice but to abandon UUNP and switch to CBBE because Bodyslide no longer works with UUNP? I say no, it's a despicable tactic.

The new CBBE may in fact be a "better body" in some ways than UUNP is, although I haven't seen ANY posts or articles saying that it was visually distinguishable in-game from a properly textured UUNP-HDT body- I doubt that anyone can tell the difference "all those shinies" (polys) actually makes in-game except, for some people, a fps hit due to all those polys.

The way most mod authors drive people to adopt their mod is to post before-and-after screenshots and or videos (for example, showing a UUNP-bodied girl chopping wood or sneaking next to screenshots of the same activity with a CBBE body) in order to show the superiority of their particular mod. I haven't seen any such videos or comparative screenshots- all I've seen is all my UUNP stuff blown up without warning in a Bodyslide update and posts by the CBBE Team saying "I just wish people would stop downloading and using UUNP" without any comparative images or videos or reasons why UUNP people should switch.

But even if it was possible to see a difference between UUNP and CBBE in-game, the CBBE team's choice to drive adoption of it via crippling Bodyslide and blowing up users' existing UUNP stuff instead of pointing out the benefits and features of the new body, highlighting how it might be better, simply stinks and is not in keeping with the modder community values I imagined we were all striving for.

13 hours ago, infiniteone said:

Oh no, thats sad about the current state of SMP, hopefully he lets others develop it further on github.  I am getting some rare CTD with it, also when entering new worldspace my character gets spikes of flesh that shoot out for a half second then goes to normal.  It does seem to slightly tax the system sometimes, which seems odd given its not in use much, unless guys are naked, and also seems it messes up some skse ui menus (breaks mouse use).  The HDT all works really amazingly in my testing though, aside from aforementioned issues.  It's easy enough to disable SMP and enable CBP Physics for normal gameplay tho.  :) 

Heres hoping SMP will be released on Github!  And... that the new upcoming Elderscrolls will have a more dynamic & high tech physics engine for us to tinker with.

Edit: Turns out my CDT was actually from Better Jumping SE - Unstable version, imagine that? lols ?

What??? I have Better Jump SE unstable beta version... I don't think I've had any CTDs. The spazzing out is "normal" when entering a new world-space and I think a product of re-intializing the physics system every time you enter a new space. I'm sure someone could fix it if they got a hold of the source code. ?

27 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

But even if it was possible to see a difference between UUNP and CBBE in-game, the CBBE team's choice to drive adoption of it via crippling Bodyslide and blowing up users' existing UUNP stuff instead of pointing out the benefits and features of the new body, highlighting how it might be better, simply stinks and is not in keeping with the modder community values I imagined we were all striving for.

I see where the anger comes from now. I used to use UNP exclusively after being "converted" but I could feel the huge amount of wasted effort to keep reinventing the wheel both for the teams putting it together and for us trying to figure out how to make it work. Especially now with the Skyrim SE community being smaller (but growing for now) than the original and soon to move on to Skyrim 2.

2 hours ago, elzee said:

Do you use simple lock on or quick loot? They all have major conflicts with smp. Because smp will temporarily stop working on menumode which these 2 mods handled. This may cause ridiculous effect physics.

No, I don't use either of those mods. So far, the only negative aspect in my game from using HDT-SMP and HDT-HH is a 5-10 fps hit in some areas (and a tremendous fps hit, down to 5-fps on rare occasions when my pony tail gets stuck) and t-posed lurkers. Neither of those negative effects are deal-breakers for me.

2 minutes ago, cminnow said:

Heres hoping [,,,] that the new upcoming Elderscrolls will have a more dynamic & high tech physics engine for us to tinker with.

I played Tomb Raider 2013 and was blown away by Lara's hair physics. I sure hope upcoming Bethesda games use a modern engine... these Gamebryo-based games are showing their age.

8 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Now I don't feel like playing Skyrim SE anymore. Someone give some good news.

Well, the good news is that HDT-SMP-SE works "OK" right now. There are some bugs and conflicts, yes, but if nobody improves or develops it at all it's usable for most people and in fact is the only game in town for hair, earrings, amulets and clothes physics.

Of course, all that may change if Bethesda shoves another Marketing "update" at us... which is why I'm blocking updates...

It's sad that someone who was clearly very keen on tesv would not only lose interest but also deny access to the source code for a much needed project. Hopefully he will change his mind. I don't think wave dollars at someone is a good idea, this was a labour of love after all.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

I played Tomb Raider 2013 and was blown away by Lara's hair physics. I sure hope upcoming Bethesda games use a modern engine... these Gamebryo-based games are showing their age.

Fallout 4 has some sort of physics enabled. There is light hair movement in the vanilla game. Perhaps that's a sign of things to come.

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I don't "hate CBBE." However, I hate the deceptive and arrogant tactics the CBBE team is using on their Bodyslide page to trick people into believing that UUNP doesn't work with Bodyslide any more, even to the point of removing all the existing UUNP presets, bodies and sliders from a Bodyslide "update" without notice or warning to users to back up their existing UUNP stuff if they want to keep it.  Yes, they have grudgingly answered a couple of the questions about "where is UUNP?" by saying "the oldrim stuff will work but we don't recommend it and we won't support it." Saying "I don't recommend that" implies there is something wrong with it, which is simply not true- there is nothing "wrong with" UUNP and in fact many of us prefer it even if we didn't have hand-made slidersets and shapes for thousands of outfits. The Bodyslide/CBBE team also deletes user posts stating how to get their UUNP functionality back in Bodyslide when users ask that question.

Do they have every right to stop supporting UUNP with Bodyslide? Of course they do, especially since UUNP belongs to them. Does "not supporting UUNP" justify tricking gullible (un-knowledgeable) users into believing that they have no choice but to abandon UUNP and switch to CBBE because Bodyslide no longer works with UUNP? I say no, it's a despicable tactic.

The new CBBE may in fact be a "better body" in some ways than UUNP is, although I haven't seen ANY posts or articles saying that it was visually distinguishable in-game from a properly textured UUNP-HDT body- I doubt that anyone can tell the difference "all those shinies" (polys) actually makes in-game except, for some people, a fps hit due to all those polys.

The way most mod authors drive people to adopt their mod is to post before-and-after screenshots and or videos (for example, showing a UUNP-bodied girl chopping wood or sneaking next to screenshots of the same activity with a CBBE body) in order to show the superiority of their particular mod. I haven't seen any such videos or comparative screenshots- all I've seen is all my UUNP stuff blown up without warning in a Bodyslide update and posts by the CBBE Team saying "I just wish people would stop downloading and using UUNP" without any comparative images or videos or reasons why UUNP people should switch.

have you ever stop think that maybe they where trying to just have a one body system instead of two? so they don't have to do so meany updates, also where did you get this deceptive and arrogant tactics?

it clear they said that the oldrim stuff will work but we don't recommend it and we won't support it. (AKA YOUR ON YOUR OWN)

there's a lot of people who ported there own stuff for private use, whats so hard about that?

UUNP should stay in old skyrim where it should be, that the prime body for that game, skyrim se is where we should be focusing on the new cbbe body and not backpedaling to an older body and FYI its vary easy to recreate unp with the new cbbe body, people need to stop being lazy and learn how to use the bodyslide program.

if you want a different body that badly why don't you did what the themilkdrinker did and make a new body and sliders like Atomic Beauty for fallout 4.

also i don't see how this is hurting the user, if they want to use uunp that badly, go play old skyrim or port it over for private use, like they said "the oldrim stuff will work but we don't recommend it and we won't support it. (AKA YOUR ON YOUR OWN), every one should be working on porting the armors and stuff for the new cbbe body so it can show the CBBE team that people want to play Skyrim SE which might make them realize that people are coming over to play SE, who knows they might add more sliders to the body, they did it with Fallout 4 a few times.

how in the hell has your " UUNP stuff blown up without warning?" its working fine in the old game, so i don't know what your problem is.

you need to stop being a ass hat and just get over it.

i wish i had the vocabulary for a person like you.

3 minutes ago, GodWearsGucci said:

Looks like you upset one of the ass kissing CBBE fanboys, Vyxenne lol.

not really a fan boy as i have mostly used UUNP in old skyrim. you should have a look at the preset i made over the years most started out as cbbe but they also work with uunp

signature \/

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, the good news is that HDT-SMP-SE works "OK" right now. There are some bugs and conflicts, yes, but if nobody improves or develops it at all it's usable for most people and in fact is the only game in town for hair, earrings, amulets and clothes physics.

Of course, all that may change if Bethesda shoves another Marketing "update" at us... which is why I'm blocking updates...

The Lurkers are killing the game for me. Is there a way that SMP will only be kicked in only specific skeletons not all, that way i can enjoy SMP while the lurkers are moving and doing stuff they should normally do.

N.B. Ripe time for bethesda to kill the community of HDT-SMP modding.

2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

The Lurkers are killing the game for me. Is there a way that SMP will only be kicked in only specific skeletons not all, that way i can enjoy SMP while the lurkers are moving and doing stuff they should normally do.

N.B. Ripe time for bethesda to kill the community of HDT-SMP modding.

Just hide the smp mod when you do that area, lurkers are only in  very few places.

6 hours ago, infiniteone said:

Just hide the smp mod when you do that area, lurkers are only in  very few places.

You can't do that in game. Gotta rename the hdtSSEPhysics.dll to something else. So, you have to quit the game, disable, reload game. If there were some settings files, where you could say to the dll, you gotta stay away from benthiclurkerbehavior.hkx