18 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Can we stay on the topic that HDT, if something doesn't happen, is dead forever? Perhaps someone can create a separate "CBBE vs. UUNP 'Come at me, bro'" thread?

My bad. When I read "why does everybody hate CBBE?" I got TRIGGERED!

Spoiler

TriggeredHeadExplodes.thumb.png.71dcbe2d32e4e1b3101d91958170adc8.png

I'll try to behave. :classic_biggrin:

Guys! Racemenu 2.4 is here if you don't already know and it fixes a LOT of issues if you use in-game morphing. I had compatibility issues with skee64 and hdt smp but it looks like this release might have ironed them out. Sorry if this is a bit off-topic but folk follow this thread and not my mod's one :)

Spoiler

New version 0.2.4 released:
- Improved morphing performance
- Fixed a memory leak when updating models for morphing
- Fixed morphs not visually updating when no morph key was set (or all morphs were 0)
- Fixed slider info showing wrong forms with ESLs in the load order (hair, eye colors etc.)
- Added Skyrim.esm master to the plugins (RaceMenu(Plugin).esp) to keep the in-game mod manager from disabling them
- Added support for UV texture coordinate morphing, requires new BodySlide version
- Added a new function SetSliderParametersEx to the RaceMenuBase script that allows changing individual parameters

21 minutes ago, GodWearsGucci said:

That doesn't fix the lurker t-pose. Nobody seems to know why or even care to find out why. 

Possibly nobody knows HOW to find out why- I know I don't. Assuming "nobody cares" just because no one has announced a workaround yet seems a bit harsh, as well as unjustified.

On 8/22/2018 at 11:33 AM, Tooneyman23 said:

I have no idea what the heck is going on in this community right now. I've been gone for almost a month. =P Could someone please help me get updated with HDT SMP? I here Hydro is going bye, bye... 

If true.. Someone get the dang source code. 

Did you want SMP-PE 2018.07.30 from Clone Real or SMP 2018.05.19 from big Sister ?

Can someone tell me if my massive fps drop only in Bee and Barb might be caused by HDT-SMP? I know i dont have the greatest 20k$ computer but it find it really odd that i would drop fps MASSIVELY only in Bee and Barb. Even after leaving bee and barb that fps stays in the abyss but before entering it it's fine. I don't know enough about it maybe someone who knows better can point me in the right direction to pinpoint the issue.

2 hours ago, akayds said:

Can someone tell me if my massive fps drop only in Bee and Barb might be caused by HDT-SMP? I know i dont have the greatest 20k$ computer but it find it really odd that i would drop fps MASSIVELY only in Bee and Barb. Even after leaving bee and barb that fps stays in the abyss but before entering it it's fine. I don't know enough about it maybe someone who knows better can point me in the right direction to pinpoint the issue.

I had that issue a while back and never got to the root of it. I have to say that I was new to modding back then and was adding/removing mods willy nilly and had no idea about load order etc. Have you tried starting a new game in riften using alternative start and going straight there? It could be that your save game is borked if it works fine on a new game.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

I had that issue a while back and never got to the root of it. I have to say that I was new to modding back then and was adding/removing mods willy nilly and had no idea about load order etc. Have you tried starting a new game in riften using alternative start and going straight there? It could be that your save game is borked if it works fine on a new game.

Thanks for reply, yea i have tried. I am experiencing something weird:
- When choosing to start at Camp from Alternate Life (walking around in the first area outside intro dungeon) - GPU 100%, FPS near 60
- Then, going into riften with coc command, GPU drops to ~50% an CPU rise to~50% and i hit around 30 fps
- Then, going into Bee and Barb, CPU hit 100%, GPU lowers some more, FPS hit 10 or below

Outside riften i have noticed 1 argonian immersive wench head is spazzing with long lines going to the sky.

HDT-SMP is the ONLY hdt framework installed and processed hdt clothes and body via bodyslide
I dont have anything that modifies meshes other than CBBE and like Eye Normal Map Fix and Improved Eyes Skyrim, nothing that modifies objects and structures like SMIM (which i am not using)

EDIT: So i was troubleshooting the fps drop, reinstalled XPMSE and removed the extra options i previously choose and saw some improvement but it would still drop below 10fps in bee and barb. Deactivated HDT-SMP and fps jumped back to normal. That's a bad conclusion for me and i would like to know if i can setup clothed actors to use simple physics like CBP when clothed but use HDT-SMP when nude. Any ideas? Got my answer, anyone know a solution/workaround then? Untill HDT-SMP improves

I was thinking about this while troubleshooting my performance problems. Is there a way we can direct nude bodies to HDT-SMP but clothed/armored actors to a simple physics with low performance impact like CBP? Or at least choose to direct which one we want to direct to in some xml edits or something.

-Questing through skyrim and coming accross an area with many female NPC's -> low performance hit because they will be armored/clothed and have simple physics applied which shouldn't matter since that's not the focus in that scenario
-When u gettin some lewd action only nude NPC's will use HDT-SMP which shouldn't really impact performance in that scenario.. unless ur doing group stuff with alot of actors ofc..

Now that would mean sacrificing collision for armored/clothed actors. Unless you can assign yourself what you want to direct to simple physics or what you want to direct to HDT-SMP. Now i don't know enough about the mechanics of physics to know if it would be possible using CBP and HDT-SMP for example but i know they both use files that have weight so maybe it's doable? You tell me

^ Scratch that. I was just told to try quicksave + quickload when my fps drops to abyss and it worked like a charm. This should be enough of a workaround untill (?) HDT-SMP is improved. I do get a performance hit overall though but nothing unplayable and so far I'm content.

6 hours ago, akayds said:

Firstly, Riften is notorious as the biggest framerate-killer in the game including DLCs. It's where Skyrim people go to stress-test their CPU/GPUs.

I have had similar issues when wearing HDT-SMP hair, earrings and amulet with full body physics. In my case, it's not restricted to the Bee and Barb, but happens randomly on any cell change: my fps drops to slide-show levels and it is not possible to play the game. In addition, sometimes my hair stretches to infinity as my framerates plummet.

I have found that Quicksave >> Quickload solves the problem in 5 seconds with no lingering adverse results. It's not a "fix" but it is an effective, painless workaround that doesn't involve crashing out of the game.

7 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Firstly, Riften is notorious as the biggest framerate-killer in the game including DLCs. It's where Skyrim people go to stress-test their CPU/GPUs.

I have had similar issues when wearing HDT-SMP hair, earrings and amulet with full body physics. In my case, it's not restricted to the Bee and Barb, but happens randomly on any cell change: my fps drops to slide-show levels and it is not possible to play the game. In addition, sometimes my hair stretches to infinity as my framerates plummet.

I have found that Quicksave >> Quickload solves the problem in 5 seconds with no lingering adverse results. It's not a "fix" but it is an effective, painless workaround that doesn't involve crashing out of the game.

Will definitely try that thanks :)

On 8/12/2018 at 12:34 AM, XenoDrake said:

Now that I didn't know. Thanks for the info. And yes, I am trying to attach a penis to an animal that has the same bone names as a schlong for SOS and use the same XML for it, and while the SOS schlong properly achieves physics, they seem to not apply to the animal mesh.

I'm wondering if that is not working for SSE yet, because the same XML works in Oldrim with HDT-SMP.

Well, since  it looks like we obviously can't expect any more updates on the SSE HDT-SMP plugin, I tried to figure out why there is no collision with creatures. I think I may have made some progress. Did some testing and was actually able to get collision from creature - pc. I have attached the SheperdHard.nif from HentaiCreatures which is actually working in my game by linking to the attached Dog.xml. Haven't tested by removing the NiStringExtraData link in the .nif file, but should probably work too. Tried several other creatures too, but no luck. Then I realised that the ShepardHard.nif  BStrishape Dog, actually was a BSDismemberSkinInstance while other creatures BStrishapes were NiskinInstance. So I tried to convert the attached  dogHard.nif from MoreNastyCritters from NiSkinInstance to BSDismemberSkinInstance , and I actually got collision from the Dog shape with my pc. Only problem is the BSTriShape Dog is invisible in game. Anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: Think I figured out how to make the body visible. Had to add partitions in BSDismemberSkinInstance and set this to SBP_32_Body. Now I have collision with the dog body. 

EDIT: Converted the penis mesh using same method , and voila! I have collision from both penis and dog body with the female body. Attached the new edited DogHard.nif

ShepherdHard.nif

Dog.xml

dogHard.nif

4 hours ago, Farass said:

Well, since  it looks like we obviously can't expect any more updates on the SSE HDT-SMP plugin, I tried to figure out why there is no collision with creatures. I think I may have made some progress. Did some testing and was actually able to get collision from creature - pc. I have attached the SheperdHard.nif from HentaiCreatures which is actually working in my game by linking to the attached Dog.xml. Haven't tested by removing the NiStringExtraData link in the .nif file, but should probably work too. Tried several other creatures too, but no luck. Then I realised that the ShepardHard.nif  BStrishape Dog, actually was a BSDismemberSkinInstance while other creatures BStrishapes were NiskinInstance. So I tried to convert the attached  dogHard.nif from MoreNastyCritters from NiSkinInstance to BSDismemberSkinInstance , and I actually got collision from the Dog shape with my pc. Only problem is the BSTriShape Dog is invisible in game. Anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: Think I figured out how to make the body visible. Had to add partitions in BSDismemberSkinInstance and set this to SBP_32_Body. Now I have collision with the dog body. 

EDIT: Converted the penis mesh using same method , and voila! I have collision from both penis and dog body with the female body. Attached the new edited DogHard.nif

ShepherdHard.nif

Dog.xml

dogHard.nif

What do the 4 partitions relate to? I understand how to do everything else I think, but I'm stuck on how you chose what to add to the partitions/how many partitions to add...

EDIT: Did you copy the data from the ShephardHard.nif? I'm guessing it may be different for a Horse mesh then... hmmm. The horse is mainly what I want.

2 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

What do the 4 partitions relate to? I understand how to do everything else I think, but I'm stuck on how you chose what to add to the partitions/how many partitions to add...

EDIT: Did you copy the data from the ShephardHard.nif? I'm guessing it may be different for a Horse mesh then... hmmm. The horse is mainly what I want.

Yes, the Horse is different.I think the Horse "body" actually is SBP_30_Head . Don't know what the penis is though...

12 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Good, keep digging.

Problem is that I have no clue how to find the correct bodypart  name for the different partitions. Loading up the troll in outfitstudio gives me 3 partitions it seem.

All are default 0 BP_torso...So far it's been just trial and error. Anyone know how to find the correct names??

screen.JPG

4 hours ago, Farass said:

Problem is that I have no clue how to find the correct bodypart  name for the different partitions. Loading up the troll in outfitstudio gives me 3 partitions it seem.

All are default 0 BP_torso...So far it's been just trial and error. Anyone know how to find the correct names??

The bodypart would be from MoreNastyCritters ESP for the MNC horses, or the vanilla ESP's for vanilla horse. The MNC esp shows the HorseHard biped to be SBP_30_HEAD. I was able to get the TriShape to show on the horse by converting every TriShape to BSDismemberSkinInstance and then adding only one partition each with SBP_30_HEAD as the bodypart. However, the penis is still stiff and unaffected by HDT-SMP.

i had figured out how to us smp full 2.3 without having to build body in bodyslide, since the update to 2.4 i havnt been able to find the body with anal and vaginal collisions only vaginal are availibe also has anyone else found out where to find the mastoid petal sliders that come with the new body ? http://www.9damao.com/thread-97607-1-1.html i am using chinese skele and everything works fine in game aside from not knowing where custom sliders are in BS.