1 hour ago, GodWearsGucci said:

Since when does HDT-SMP cause lurker t-pose and ctd's? I been using it for over 300 hours in my save game and haven't experienced that. Sounds like someone doesn't know how to use FNIS.

All lurkers in my game are T-Posed and I have, and have run to successful completion, GenerateFNISforUsers. I do not have CTDs though. So I guess the answer to your incredulous "since when" question is "since installation of HDT-SMP-SE." Thanks for asking.

2 minutes ago, Surprisekitty said:

Are people worried that one day it simply won't work due to something being updated, and the creator won't fix it

Yes, that's it exactly. Bethesda keeps updating the game runtimes in order to extract every possible dime from every console player, and every time they do that, SKSE64 and all (or most of) the mod dlls have to be updated. So unless Sister Hydrogen reconsiders or releases the source code, HDT-SMP will die the next time Bethesda Marketing shoves an "update" down our throat.

I apologize for English right away.
And what do you want from the person who gave you a semblance of reality? "Come on, come on, more new, fewer mistakes"?

That which is already there is enough. Just need to think about how to use it. Don't panic, and be calm. :)

they are not looking for good from good ;)
Fore SЕ version, only one body is true, the rest is prohibited or only for itself. I made for myself 4 bodies I tried to share just like that, but that's impossible, I was banned and closed messages

(Monopoly? ), but I use it and will use it for myself.
I am for the free use of what is posted freely available. I did not steal anything, and did not sell. I just changed freely laid out and added it and gave it to people for free.

Sorry if wrong. :)

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

All lurkers in my game are T-Posed and I have, and have run to successful completion, GenerateFNISforUsers. I do not have CTDs though. So I guess the answer to your incredulous "since when" question is "since installation of HDT-SMP-SE." Thanks for asking.

I didn't even know about the lurkers, haven't played DragonBorn DLC. Just spawned one and it's t-posed lol. Deleted SMP and he moves again. Any fix for that or no?

28 minutes ago, GodWearsGucci said:

I didn't even know about the lurkers, haven't played DragonBorn DLC. Just spawned one and it's t-posed lol. Deleted SMP and he moves again. Any fix for that or no?

No workaround that I know of- my options were (a) uninstall HDT-SMP-SE to restore full animation to all 7 or 8 lurkers I will ever see (briefly) in one small series of encounters in one DLC in the game; or (b) ignore the t-pose, kill them, loot them and move on, enjoying my hair, earrings, amulets, boobs and butt cheeks (can't see my belly much) as they bounce, wave in the breeze and jiggle realistically every minute I'm in the game.

Guess which option I chose? :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Every time I see your Avatar image I realize how badly I miss that Kuzak physics ponytail... have you found a version of it that works in SSE with SMP?

I can only wish.  No, I haven't found a version that works in SSE.  I tried converting it but obviously that didn't work out;  I'm no programmer and have only the weakest idea of what I'm doing.  I watch and read this thread, keep my SE version in pre-use condition, and play in OldRim until these things (issues) get worked out.  I've never been a fan of CBBE and will resist its use until or unless I have no choice.  And I hope (wish) some clever person manages to solve the pony tail conversion.  Rynne doesn't like to leave home without it.

And, thanks for asking.  And for all your efforts with the new UNP -style body and all things SMP.

12 minutes ago, Rynnes Master said:

I've never been a fan of CBBE and will resist its use until or unless I have no choice.

UUNP works great in SSE- after converting/fitting thousands of Oldrim and SSE outfit items to my UUNP-HDT Custom Preset body, I have no pressing need to re-create all of those SliderSets to convert them to CBBE.

46 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

No workaround that I know of- my options were (a) uninstall HDT-SMP-SE to restore full animation to all 7 or 8 lurkers I will ever see (briefly) in one small series of encounters in one DLC in the game; or (b) ignore the t-pose, kill them, loot them and move on, enjoying my hair, earrings, amulets, boobs and butt cheeks (can't see my belly much) as they bounce, wave in the breeze and jiggle realistically every minute I'm in the game.

Guess which option I chose? :classic_biggrin:

There's SMP earrings? I have the SMP hairs and jiggles mods but never seen earrings ?

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thought it was just me with the Lurker T-Pose

Hi, I was somehow able to install HDT SMP on my SSE installation I72600K@4.6ghz and 1080 GamerX machine.  I am not interested in the sexual content and so I can't comment on that.  What I have observed is a 40fps drop in performance across the board.  I have only installed the fancy HDT cloaks for testing of these physics.  I was primarily interested in the realism of fancy hair, proper bouncing bodies and collision detection of arms across bodies etc.  This performance hit is not worth the time and effort to install this software.  You can install CBP and have some physics for no performance loss at all.  I am not interested in knowing the ins and outs of the software but in my opinion somebody should start working on adding CBP to cloaks and clothing and whatever else may be neat.  Hopefully this post will save somebody a couple days of effort to find out it's not really useful.

13 minutes ago, Neo3d said:

Hopefully this post will save somebody a couple days of effort to find out it's not really useful.

No, most of us find it incredibly useful... just because YOU don't, and didn't ask for help with it before your hubris dropped by and trolled it as though everyone's opinion and experience with it must conform to yours, is no sign the rest of the world shares your opinion.

Clearly, we don't. Good luck with your new CBP-Physics hair and capes. Lol.

50 minutes ago, Neo3d said:

Hi, I was somehow able to install HDT SMP on my SSE installation I72600K@4.6ghz and 1080 GamerX machine.  I am not interested in the sexual content and so I can't comment on that.  What I have observed is a 40fps drop in performance across the board.  I have only installed the fancy HDT cloaks for testing of these physics.  I was primarily interested in the realism of fancy hair, proper bouncing bodies and collision detection of arms across bodies etc.  This performance hit is not worth the time and effort to install this software.  You can install CBP and have some physics for no performance loss at all.  I am not interested in knowing the ins and outs of the software but in my opinion somebody should start working on adding CBP to cloaks and clothing and whatever else may be neat.  Hopefully this post will save somebody a couple days of effort to find out it's not really useful.

I have a 1080 and my fps is constant 60fps unless there's tons of enemies in one area. Can't blame SMP for that. My CPU is a i7 5820K@3.30ghz. I have 200 mods installed as well.

2 hours ago, GodWearsGucci said:

I have a 1080 and my fps is constant 60fps unless there's tons of enemies in one area. Can't blame SMP for that. My CPU is a i7 5820K@3.30ghz. I have 200 mods installed as well.

Well, he said he had cloaks. If he used Artesian's SMP cloaks for skyrim, he probably smoked his computer. That's the reason no one does full SMP hair replacement mods. It'd be a huge performance drop and probably unplayable. Unfortunately, it seems like new users don't understand that SMP is orientated around adding player physics and only adding NPC physics sparingly.

5 hours ago, Rynnes Master said:

I can only wish.  No, I haven't found a version that works in SSE.  I tried converting it but obviously that didn't work out;  I'm no programmer and have only the weakest idea of what I'm doing.  I watch and read this thread, keep my SE version in pre-use condition, and play in OldRim until these things (issues) get worked out.  I've never been a fan of CBBE and will resist its use until or unless I have no choice.  And I hope (wish) some clever person manages to solve the pony tail conversion.  Rynne doesn't like to leave home without it.

And, thanks for asking.  And for all your efforts with the new UNP -style body and all things SMP.

Why does everyone hate CBBE so much? Isn't 13,000 polygons enough for anyone to oogle???? What's better about 20,000 and a few more bones....

21 hours ago, tiltfox said:

I hope I don't appear completely idiotic here, I'm basically just a lurker on this site for this one thread. 

It really pains me to see SMP possibly losing its future.

I frequent r/skyrimmods on Reddit as well as here, and over the past months its been pretty incredible to see what these two communities can accomplish. 

One thing that was very interesting to me was that someone over on that subreddit posted a "bounty" for a mod they wanted. The community responded with more and more like minded users and the bounty grew to a decent amount of money. This bounty was then fulfilled and the author received that money. 

Do any of you believe this could influence anyone to help this situation? I have little doubt that hydrogen is one of few capable of creating a mod like this, but rather due to interest in it and not just skill and knowledge alone. 

To put it simply, this is a pretty huge feature that a lot of people seem to want. Is there some way that between all of the active skyrim communities we could set up, through whatever means, a way of pooling a donation amount that would be given to the author on completion or something? I don't know if that exists as a service or could be run through a site to be secure or whatever, but it seems like a massive amount of people would be willing to chip in to have this continue development. 

It could potentially reach a very large sum of money that could catch the eye of some skilled individual not necessarily only interested in skyrim as we are. 

SMP will never die.... cause Skyrim 2 will come out. And you know how Bethesda never fixes their broke shit. We'll probably be able to port SSE SMP to it.

It appears that, cminnow, what we have here is a failure to communicate.  

I don't recall writing, nor reading anyone else saying, that I or we "hate" CBBE.  I personally don't care for it.  That's all I said, and it's my opinion.  I need neither to explain nor justify my opinion any more than you do yours.

It's a bit hard to justify a statement "SMP will never die" when the latter part of this thread, which apparently you either didn't read or about which you reached a very different conclusion than I did, explained that the author of SMP has lost interest and will not further develop it.  The author owns the rights to the software, as this thread explains, and unless he (or she, apparently opinions differ but what difference does it really make?) permits others to continue the development the concept is frozen with no hope of further advancement.

Other than offering a different opinion than I and others have, your post didn't seem to contribute very much.  Perhaps I misunderstood.  I'm happy to be enlightened if I did.

10 hours ago, GodWearsGucci said:

Since when does HDT-SMP cause lurker t-pose and ctd's? I been using it for over 300 hours in my save game and haven't experienced that. Sounds like someone doesn't know how to use FNIS.

My friends and I tested it on pure clean new SSE game in different PCs. Don't tell me this kind of low end problem like how to use FNIS. Only newbie don't know how to use it. Talk after test it yourself.

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Maybe the lurker animations weren't properly converted when they changed them from 32-bit to 64-bit? This, from bethesda themselves, and they just didn't notice it. But, that's for someone else to fix, since I have no practical ideas about how to fix that stuff. I do know that you get t-poses from not converting oldrim animations though.

Edit: Oh, and I didn't notice that reply just above mine when I posted...

On 2018年8月19日 at 9:37 PM, Vortec said:

I am at the 9DM site now, where HDT-SMP files are, and I see nothing about stopping work there or in the comments section. So where is your Information from?.

From his private QQ group. (QQ is a social software widely used by Chinese people)

Here is a chat summary:

I placed basic translation in white font after.

It's very very rude putting chat log without permission. So I'll delete it after a short time. Just to prove the authenticity of the message

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

CTD will more easy to accur when you go into certain black book's realm, Because there're many lurkers in a same cell.

Oh no, thats sad about the current state of SMP, hopefully he lets others develop it further on github.  I am getting some rare CTD with it, also when entering new worldspace my character gets spikes of flesh that shoot out for a half second then goes to normal.  It does seem to slightly tax the system sometimes, which seems odd given its not in use much, unless guys are naked, and also seems it messes up some skse ui menus (breaks mouse use).  The HDT all works really amazingly in my testing though, aside from aforementioned issues.  It's easy enough to disable SMP and enable CBP Physics for normal gameplay tho.  :) 

Heres hoping SMP will be released on Github!  And... that the new upcoming Elderscrolls will have a more dynamic & high tech physics engine for us to tinker with.

Edit: Turns out my CDT was actually from Better Jumping SE - Unstable version, imagine that? lols ?

8 hours ago, elzee said:

From his private QQ group. (QQ is a social software widely used by Chinese people)

Here is a chat summary:

I placed basic translation in white font after.

It's very very rude putting chat log without permission. So I'll delete it after a short time. Just to prove the authenticity of the message

Reveal hidden contents

【番茄】Elzee 13:59:42
时间?
Time?
【管理员】藤林杏 13:59:48
氢姐很忙
hydrogen is always busy
【番茄】Elzee 13:59:49
 氢姐别上班了我给你开工资
So Don't go to work, I'll pay you.

【管理员】藤林杏 13:59:53
哈哈哈
hahaha
【管理员】藤林杏 14:00:01
一个月3w
?
30k(CNY)/month?
【番茄】Elzee 14:00:34
搞那个用不了1个月
No need for a whole month
【番茄】Elzee 14:01:10
一周时间1w呗
How about 10k/weak?

【管理员】咸鱼-氢姐 14:03:14
Rich

【管理员】咸鱼-氢姐 14:04:29
然而我不想搞了
But I don't want to do it

【管理员】咸鱼-氢姐 14:14:02
PE4年前就不弄了
I already abandoned PE before 4 years.
【管理员】咸鱼-氢姐 14:14:20
而且我已经不想弄老滚了
And I don't want to touch Elder Scrolls anymore.
【管理员】咸鱼-氢姐 14:04:30
累了
I'm tired
【管理员】藤林杏 14:04:32
氢姐感觉如何?
How do you feel about it hydrogen?
【管理员】藤林杏 14:04:34
要接么
Want to accept that price?
【管理员】咸鱼-氢姐 14:04:40
不接
No
【管理员】咸鱼-氢姐 14:05:12
半年没碰老滚了
I haven't touch Elder Scroll for half year.
【管理员】咸鱼-氢姐 14:05:16
一年没玩了
And haven't play it for a whole year.

【番茄】Elzee(402777949) 14:15:08
辐射4怎么样
So how about do something for FO4?

【管理员】咸鱼-氢姐 14:16:05

屏蔽了

I'm going to block you.

【管理员】藤林杏 14:18:18
坏了
Shit

Could someone ask about the source code?, Seems some folks are offer money for more development, maybe offer for the Source code as well.

3 hours ago, Vortec said:

Could someone ask about the source code?, Seems some folks are offer money for more development, maybe offer for the Source code as well.

It's me offering money. After that I doubled my offer but still don't work.