4 hours ago, znaroks said:

Is there a guide or something to make this work for UNPB body?

UNPB is a body shape. It's normally a morph of the UUNP body, however I have heard that CBBE has a morph that purportedly emulates the UNPB shape, although the only user feedback I have read about it was from a user who tried it in order to avoid having to convert all his UUNP-UNPB outfits to CBBE and said it didn't work so he switched back to UUNP. Of course I don't think it can work- the bones are different between CBBE and UUNP.

I just posted the above to point out that your question really is "Is there a guide or something to make this work for UUNP body?" because once you get it working for UUNP you can then morph to pretty much any shape you like- UNPB, UNP-Skinny, UNP-Pushup, UNP-Petite, 7B, DemonFet, DreamGirl, etc. UUNP offers a lot of shapes!

@DarkFireTim has written several comprehensive posts in this thread, most relating to CBBE :cry: but a few relating to UUNP as well. Several people have posted xml sets for UUNP. I'm using some UUNP xml's I got from this thread, and I have all the physics and collisions except vagina- I just can't make that work. I would be glad to post my xml's but the truth is my hdtSkinnedMeshPhysicsConfigs folder is an absolute hodge-podge of xml's from a variety of sources, most of which I'm almost sure are not being used (referenced) by anything. So, although I have physics working on UUNP, I have no idea which of my xml's is actually doing the work so I'm very reluctant to post them.

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

No, this never happens. Spontaneous unequipping is not a known symptom of anything related to SMP as far as I know. Although I certainly don't understand all of the technical underpinnings of SMP, I do not believe that it is even possible for SMP to force-unequip an item.

i was using a Devious Devices conversion and that caused it to unequip i figured that out, but i still get really bad lagg sometimes going inside homes and what not when spm is installed i am currently running with hdtsmp body collisions, earrings and smp hair. dose anyone know of conflicts?

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Given the choice between wigs and Racmenu (character creation) hair, I would choose wigs, for these reasons:

• I can give followers physics-enabled wigs; I can't easily give them physics-enabled character-creation hairdos
  • Counting SkyUI and AH Hotkeys, I have 17 outfit EquipSets. I can put a different hairstyle and/or color in each set with wigs- but not with RM hair
  • If I'm running close to the limit of what my system can handle (low fps, micro-stutters) I can instantly restore a playable framerate by unequipping my SMP wig

It would be great to have the choice, but I'm very glad that we have wigs instead of character-creation hairdos as a first step.

I have no doubt the wig system is incredibly useful for people who desire that functionality.

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

UNPB is a body shape. It's normally a morph of the UUNP body, however I have heard that CBBE has a morph that purportedly emulates the UNPB shape, although the only user feedback I have read about it was from a user who tried it in order to avoid having to convert all his UUNP-UNPB outfits to CBBE and said it didn't work so he switched back to UUNP. Of course I don't think it can work- the bones are different between CBBE and UUNP.

I just posted the above to point out that your question really is "Is there a guide or something to make this work for UUNP body?" because once you get it working for UUNP you can then morph to pretty much any shape you like- UNPB, UNP-Skinny, UNP-Pushup, UNP-Petite, 7B, DemonFet, DreamGirl, etc. UUNP offers a lot of shapes!

@DarkFireTim has written several comprehensive posts in this thread, most relating to CBBE :cry: but a few relating to UUNP as well. Several people have posted xml sets for UUNP. I'm using some UUNP xml's I got from this thread, and I have all the physics and collisions except vagina- I just can't make that work. I would be glad to post my xml's but the truth is my hdtSkinnedMeshPhysicsConfigs folder is an absolute hodge-podge of xml's from a variety of sources, most of which I'm almost sure are not being used (referenced) by anything. So, although I have physics working on UUNP, I have no idea which of my xml's is actually doing the work so I'm very reluctant to post them.

Iam currently testing this mighty universal XML been working on for a couple of days, iam still new however i learned a lot from all the info around here right now it works good for UUNP Special Boobs/Pussy Collision and i tested it on CBBE special and it works too minus the "empty" vagina textures :smiley: "currently looking around for a good one" i didn't like the All-in-one-Animated Pussy version.

I started there https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96042-senpo-hdt-smp-defaultbbp-presets-for-uunp/ i modified the tags to fit the XML also the values were too off twitching all over the place i had to re-adjust all the values pretty much, but you can create your body with the slider and test it after changing the tags to work with your XML.

But i find that once you have a mesh nifs converted to BSTriShape with NIF optimizer you can pretty much copy over the collision to your desired mesh giving that it have all the nodes if not you can even copy that too (still testing more bodies/followers bodies)

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=494704

Try this configuration. But there are no other body, arms or hands collisions, only labia (for test).

Body CBBE Special/UUNP Special, for SE.

Recommended textures - leyenda 4 or fairy skin. 

I tested this configuration on different bodies (cos, china uunp ..).  Everything worked fine. :smile:

UPDATE. Malegenitals.XML made for SOSlight. 

@Vyxenne

Thank you, I'm glad you found my efforts helpful! :blush:

@DykkenTomb

Overnight I had a thought, are you looking for the boner nif and how its linked to the SMP xmls in specific? Cause I have absolutely no idea where to find that. As far as I can tell the erection is just a keyword. magic effect, and perk I have no clue where its getting its mesh.

@Yoxgg04

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but based on everything you've told us it sounds like your problem is the previously documented "shape getting stuck on another shape" bug in which case the first thing you need to do is figure out what shape interaction is causing the problem. I explained how to find the problem shape and adjust its variables to yanuage in post #941.

@codylowey

At this time I have been unable to find anyone who knows why SMP won't work on "hair" but will work on a "wig". We have several examples of people trying to get it to work on hair and it going badly but no idea as to why. I assume that if it is possible to get it working for hair Hydrogen-sama will, she started this whole physics project for perfect hair and clothing physics after all, but if you want to do some experiments or dig into the code/xml and try to find the answer I'd love to hear your findings.

21 hours ago, DarkFireTim said:

Oh, my bad. With the stuff you've made I assumed you knew. Teach me to assume and all that. No I don't mind you asking at all, I'll take the opportunity to go into some detail for anyone else who comes along later with questions.

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, for this project you have a few options as to how you want to do things that will vary in complexity and flexibility. Also you're gonna need to work with 3 locations; the shape area of your xml, the defaultbbp's xml, and the nif itself. You can pretty much use whatever tools you want but I recommend having at least notepad++, nifskope, and outfit studio.

Option 1 - Import the malebody nif, if your using SOS light or the schlong nif if your using SOS full, into outfit studio, you'll need to do this for both the _0 and _1 versions, right mouse click on the schlong shape, it should be called malegenital something, select rename and change the name to whatever the shape in your xml references. If your using the default CBBE SMP files it should be "MaleGenitals". That's it your done. This method is simple and you don't need to mess with any xmls but it doesn't allow for much verity, if you use multiple schlong shapes, and will need to be redone every time you update the nif. Also in the event something else references the schlong shape you'll need to change it as well otherwise things will break.

Option 2 - Import the malebody nif, if your using SOS light or the schlong nif if your using SOS full, into Outfit studio and check the name of the schlong shape. Now open your schlong xml, if your using the CBBE SMP xmls it should be called "MaleGenitals" in the SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder, near the bottom will be a block of text that looks something like this

<per-vertex-shape name="MaleGenitals">
		<margin>0.12</margin>
		<tag>Genitals</tag>
		<no-collide-with-tag>Genitals</no-collide-with-tag>
		<no-collide-with-tag>collisionThigh</no-collide-with-tag>
		<no-collide-with-tag>MaleHands</no-collide-with-tag>
		<no-collide-with-tag>armscoll</no-collide-with-tag>
		<no-collide-with-tag>MaleBody</no-collide-with-tag>
		<no-collide-with-tag>hands</no-collide-with-tag>
		<no-collide-with-tag>Malehands</no-collide-with-tag>
		<no-collide-with-tag>penis</no-collide-with-tag>
		<weight-threshold bone="NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]">2.0</weight-threshold>
		<weight-threshold bone="NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]">2.0</weight-threshold>
	</per-vertex-shape>

change the "MaleGenitals" to whatever the schlong in your nif is called. Now open your "defaultBBPs" xml and find this line

<map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>

change the "MaleGenitals" to whatever the schlong in your nif is called. Make sure you changed both instances of "MaleGenitals" to be the same thing and you're done. This method is simple but it doesn't allow for much verity, if you use multiple schlong shapes, and will need to be redone every time you update your SMP xmls. Also you'll have to double check any new schlong mods you install and change their shape names to match your xmls otherwise they wont work.

Option 3 - This one is a bit more complicated so I'll be using an example. Specifically I'll be working with "B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9", the futa SOS add on, so you can see an example of what I'm talking about with each step. First open your schlong nif, in my case its "malegenitalsf_1", and find the name of your schlong shape. For me its "MaleGenitalsHD_HDT". Next navigate to your schlong xml, if your using the CBBE SMP xmls like I am it should be called "MaleGenitals" in the SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder, and make a copy of it in the same folder. Rename the copy in a way that tells you what it is so you can find it later, I'm going to call mine "B3lisarioUNPschlong". At the bottom of the new xml you'll find a block of text that looks like this

<margin>0.12</margin>
		<tag>Genitals</tag>
	</per-vertex-shape>

change the "MaleGenitals" to the name of your schlong shape. In my case it now looks like this

<per-vertex-shape name="MaleGenitalsHD_HDT">
		<margin>0.12</margin>
		<tag>Genitals</tag>
	</per-vertex-shape>

Next open the "defaultBBPs" xml, inside it should look something like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<default-bbps>
	<map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\CBBE.xml"/>
	<map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Feet.xml"/>
	<map shape="Hands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Hands.xml"/>
	<map shape="FemaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HeadFemale.xml"/>
	<map shape="MaleBody" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleBody.xml"/>
	<map shape="MaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HeadMale.xml"/>
	<map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>
	<map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>
	<map shape="penis" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\penis.xml"/>
	<map shape="Boner" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Boner.xml"/>
	<map shape="Gloves" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gloves.xml"/>
	<map shape="GlovesLow" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\GlovesLow.xml"/>
	<map shape="Gauntlets" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gauntlets.xml"/>
</default-bbps>

Copy the line with <map shape="MaleGenitals" then paste the copy at the bottom so it now looks something like this

<default-bbps>
	<map shape="FemaleHead" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HeadFemale.xml"/>
	<map shape="MaleHands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleHands.xml"/>
	<map shape="GlovesLow" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\GlovesLow.xml"/>
	<map shape="Gauntlets" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Gauntlets.xml"/>
</default-bbps>

Now change the new line replacing the "MaleGenitals" with your schlong shape, in my case "MaleGenitalsHD_HDT", and the file with your new xml, in my case "B3lisarioUNPschlong.xml". Now it should look something like this

<default-bbps>
	<map shape="MaleGenitalsHD_HDT" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\B3lisarioUNPschlong.xml"/>
</default-bbps>

save your new xml and the changes to "defaultBBPs" and your done. With this method you'll have to correct your "defaultBBPs" xml every time you update or download new SMP configs but that's the only thing you'll have to fix. Also with this setup you can have different physics and collision settings for each type of schlong you have, just repeat the steps for each type of schlong you install. This can be helpful if you have multiple schlong types with wildly different shapes. Very helpful if you use any of the bestiality or monster sex mods.

Option 4 - Open the malebody nif, if your using SOS light or the schlong nif if your using SOS full, in Nifskope and check the name of the schlong shape. The easiest way is by clicking on the schlong, this will highlight it and open the window on the left to the correct "BStriShape". Your schlong's shape name will be on the highlighted line in the value column. Leave nifskope open, you'll be coming back to it in a second. Next navigate to your schlong xml and make a copy of it, then paste that copy into the same folder as your schlong nif. You should change the name of your new xml to match your schlong nif, but you don't have to. Open your new xml and find the block of text near the bottom that looks like this

<margin>0.12</margin>
		<tag>Genitals</tag>
	</per-vertex-shape>

change the "MaleGenitals" to the same shape name from your nif and save it. Now go back to your Nifskope window and right click on your schlong's "BSTriShape", select "node" and "Attach Extra Data" then "NiStringExtraData". Now you should have two lines in the bottom window "Name" and "String Data", right click on "String Data" and select "Edit String Index" this will open a new window. Type in the directory for your new xml, it should be something like "Meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\MaleGenitals.xml", and click okay then save your nif and your done. This method is best used when your creating a mod as it lets you create and package a self contained mod that won't need much, if any, work on your users part to set up. As a user however you'll have to re-add the "NiStringExtraData" to the nif every time you update or reinstall the nif, which can be a pain.

Thank you for this.. My creations were only copy and pastes. I did it since no one else had the time and it would be a tedious process for all the bodies for male. However, it was only for UUNP.. The one I'm doing now is for CBBE. Since it's actually easier to work with on my system. I love UUNP Special, but for some reason it seems to be very heavy on my systems output. I've had to clot a lot of memories leaks in the internal files due to UUNP. With CBBE I don't really have to do it so much. 

This is a very detailed an well written tutorial. I'm going to save a document for it. Part of me thinks we need to create a major documentation for SSE. I know they have one for SLE, but I personally think we should create a tutorial page people can download and setup for HDT-SMP as we go along. We should organize it enough for people to learn it. I'm not saying right now as we are all still experimenting and working out the kinks of HDT-SMP and my guess is Hydro will still be updating it with more and more bug fixes. It would be nice if HDT-SMP had it's own forum sections like Skyrim LE does since this is a pretty hot topic for SSE. OR even it's own discord server. 

21 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I have all the physics and collisions except vagina- I just can't make that work.

I know it's probably tacky to quote yourself and then respond to it :classic_blink: but bear with me-

It just occurred to me that my failure to achieve vagina physics and/or collisions so far is down to the fact that I have never addressed the schlong physics. I got an entire set of xmls from @Gromilla a week or so ago (the ones where every xml name began with "sos-"), and everything except vagina collisions worked with those, but they were so demanding that I got micro-stutters and 5fps or outright graphics freezes in some areas, so I had to uninstall them and revert to my unruly hodge-podge of files from different sources, most of which probably aren't being used by anything. I think that, if I had been able to maintain a playable framerate with Gromilla's "sos-*.xml" files I could have eventually arrived at schlong to vagina collision.

After reading @DarkFireTim's mega-post again, I'm going to try to find a workable physics xml for SoS-Full schlongs, tweak it to reflect the correct shape names and see if that's the reason I have never been able to get my clam on. :classic_rolleyes:

Hey everyone. First time posting here. I've got a few questions if you don't mind.. I'm trying to convert Resplendent Armor and Great Sword from Skyrim LE to Skyrim SE. However, I'm trying to go about the process of getting the skirt to work properly without it looking like pudding on the ground in the game. I've gotten the armor into the game before, but the skirt ended up looking like mushhhhh.... 

I've started to write the XML file for it, but am interested in how you go about setting up the bone structure. I'm in Outfit studio right now looking at the bone setup. I'm already adjusting the pathway for the _0 and _1 nifs in nifskope to the new  Hdt-smp setup. However, I've got to completely write the XML file for this mod. I really want to use this armor in my game, but I can't without the right XML file. If I'm able to do this properly. I'll reach out to the author and see about getting the mod ported, but I do not want to do it without the mod being stable. 

Outfit Studio setup - When you port the armor into Outfit studio when checking the bones and nif. The HDT bones are only attached to one mesh in the whole set which makes this conversion pretty simple. Thus the reason why I've chosen to learn how to do this process on this particular armor. 

I've been looking over Vyxenne's XML files and I've noticed the bones are setup on the armor 

<bone name="NPC Spine [Spn0]"/>
	<bone name="NPC Spine1 [Spn1]"/>
	<bone name="NPC Spine2 [Spn2]"/>
	<bone name="NPC Neck [Neck]"/>
	<bone name="NPC Head [Head]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R Clavicle [RClv]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L Clavicle [LClv]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L UpperArm [LUar]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L Forearm [LLar]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L Hand [LHnd]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L ForearmTwist1 [LLt1]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L ForearmTwist2 [LLt2]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L UpperarmTwist1 [LUt1]"/>
	<bone name="NPC L UpperarmTwist2 [LUt2]"/>
	<bone name="Earring Right 1"/>
	<bone name="Earring Left 1"/>

Now does this include all the bones on the armor or just the ones the physics are attached too? 

I've started to write my bones for the armor, but they're setup like this in OS.  Would this be the correct setup?

<bone name="NPC R UpperArm [RUar]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R Forearm [RLar]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R Hand [RHnd]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R ForearmTwist1 [RLt1]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R ForearmTwist2 [RLt2]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R UpperarmTwist1 [RUt1]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R UpperarmTwist2 [RUt2]"/>
	<bone name="NPC Pelvis [Pelv]"/>
	<bone name="SkirtFBone01"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS01 2"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS01 3"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS01 4"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS01 5"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS02 2"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS02 3"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS02 4"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS02 5"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS03 2"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS03 3"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS03 4"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS03 5"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS04 2"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS04 3"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS04 4"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS04 5"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS05 2"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS05 3"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS05 4"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS05 5"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS06 2"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS06 3"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS06 4"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS06 5"/>
	<bone name="HDT_FS 2"/>
	<bone name="HDT_FS 3"/>
	<bone name="HDT_FS 4"/>
	<bone name="HDT_FS 5"/>

I've gotten all the bones from the setup from the nif if I'm correct. The next part I'm guessing will be the hard part setting up the physics. I'll be replying throughout the next couple of days seeing as I've gotten very busy with work, but I'll stop back in to see if I can start the process myself later and continue to write the XML file from scratch. Any help is appreciative along with particular sources I can look at to help me understand this process more. I've seen some of the older tutorials, but I'm still a bit confused as how the physics work. I'm going to be using window mode when I get the physics setup to help me test them on the fly. My major concern is to keep the mesh from looking like pudding. XD

7 hours ago, DarkFireTim said:

@Vyxenne

Thank you, I'm glad you found my efforts helpful! :blush:

@DykkenTomb

Overnight I had a thought, are you looking for the boner nif and how its linked to the SMP xmls in specific? Cause I have absolutely no idea where to find that. As far as I can tell the erection is just a keyword. magic effect, and perk I have no clue where its getting its mesh.

@Yoxgg04

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but based on everything you've told us it sounds like your problem is the previously documented "shape getting stuck on another shape" bug in which case the first thing you need to do is figure out what shape interaction is causing the problem. I explained how to find the problem shape and adjust its variables to yanuage in post #941.

@codylowey

At this time I have been unable to find anyone who knows why SMP won't work on "hair" but will work on a "wig". We have several examples of people trying to get it to work on hair and it going badly but no idea as to why. I assume that if it is possible to get it working for hair Hydrogen-sama will, she started this whole physics project for perfect hair and clothing physics after all, but if you want to do some experiments or dig into the code/xml and try to find the answer I'd love to hear your findings.

Thank You so much ill start working on it soon.

10 hours ago, Gromilla said:

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=494704

Try this configuration. But there are no other body, arms or hands collisions, only labia (for test).

Body CBBE Special/UUNP Special, for SE.

Recommended textures - leyenda 4 or fairy skin. 

I tested this configuration on different bodies (cos, china uunp ..).  Everything worked fine. :smile:

Thanks i will test these XML files and compare the one i made to see if there is any room for more improvement mixing the two

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've checked in here.  Place is blowing up!  Good to see!

Anyways...  Been doing this for a while now.  I probably have 500 some outfits with cloth physics...

I'm going to attach the nif and xml.  I can not get collisions to work on this item for some reason, at least to the body.  You'll notice that there is no body to collide with, because I have my collision body on all boots to their own xml so that I have the ground collision at the right height for anything with heels.  All my other projects have no problem colliding.  Maybe someone can see something that I am obviously missing.  Odd thing is, for the hell of it I put the margin at 100 just to see.  Everything else collides with it, just not this outfit to the body, and with that is hellish clipping which I can't stand.  I even tried attaching another body to this xml to get collisions to work for this and still nothing.  You can completely delete the item as a collision object and it functions exactly the same either way.  I'm sure I just messed up the logic somewhere, but I've quintuple checked this and I can't find squat.  If someone wants to check it out and see if they see anything I'd be much obliged!

Blades Tassets.rar

2 hours ago, DykkenTomb said:

Thank you for this.. My creations were only copy and pastes. I did it since no one else had the time and it would be a tedious process for all the bodies for male. However, it was only for UUNP.. The one I'm doing now is for CBBE. Since it's actually easier to work with on my system. I love UUNP Special, but for some reason it seems to be very heavy on my systems output. I've had to clot a lot of memories leaks in the internal files due to UUNP. With CBBE I don't really have to do it so much. 

This is a very detailed an well written tutorial. I'm going to save a document for it. Part of me thinks we need to create a major documentation for SSE. I know they have one for SLE, but I personally think we should create a tutorial page people can download and setup for HDT-SMP as we go along. We should organize it enough for people to learn it. I'm not saying right now as we are all still experimenting and working out the kinks of HDT-SMP and my guess is Hydro will still be updating it with more and more bug fixes. It would be nice if HDT-SMP had it's own forum sections like Skyrim LE does since this is a pretty hot topic for SSE. OR even it's own discord server. 

No worries :smiley: you do good work and I'm glad to be able to help. When it comes to SMP documentation I want to wait for at least a few more updates from Hydrogen-sama but in general I agree with you. Right now it can't be helped with everything being a work in progress but eventually we, as a community, are going to need to consolidate our guides and tutorials as well as develop a standard for construction methods and shapes names.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

I know it's probably tacky to quote yourself and then respond to it :classic_blink: but bear with me-

It just occurred to me that my failure to achieve vagina physics and/or collisions so far is down to the fact that I have never addressed the schlong physics. I got an entire set of xmls from @Gromilla a week or so ago (the ones where every xml name began with "sos-"), and everything except vagina collisions worked with those, but they were so demanding that I got micro-stutters and 5fps or outright graphics freezes in some areas, so I had to uninstall them and revert to my unruly hodege-podge of files from different sources, most of which probably aren't being used by anything. I think that, if I had been able to maintain a playable framerate with Gromilla's "sos-*.xml" files I could have eventually arrived at schlong to vagina collision.

After reading @DarkFireTim's mega-post again, I'm going to try to find a workable physics xml for SoS-Full schlongs, tweak it to reflect the correct shape names and see if that's the reason I have never been able to get my clam on. :classic_rolleyes:

I remember reading somewhere, I think in one of DykkenTomb's threads, that experiments with SMP schlongs seemed to be indicating that rather than have the schlong itself interact with things we were going to want to take a page from SMP tails, or wigs, and use an empty collision shape. Sort of an invisible static schlong that the pussy and boobs can collide with so we don't get the fps hit that can come from two "soft" shapes colliding. Assuming this is correct we'll need someone to pioneer creating a schlong collision shape everyone else can use as a template before we can really get to work on the xmls.

51 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:
Spoiler

Hey everyone. First time posting here. I've got a few questions if you don't mind.. I'm trying to convert Resplendent Armor and Great Sword from Skyrim LE to Skyrim SE. However, I'm trying to go about the process of getting the skirt to work properly without it looking like pudding on the ground in the game. I've gotten the armor into the game before, but the skirt ended up looking like mushhhhh.... 

I've started to write the XML file for it, but am interested in how you go about setting up the bone structure. I'm in Outfit studio right now looking at the bone setup. I'm already adjusting the pathway for the _0 and _1 nifs in nifskope to the new  Hdt-smp setup. However, I've got to completely write the XML file for this mod. I really want to use this armor in my game, but I can't without the right XML file. If I'm able to do this properly. I'll reach out to the author and see about getting the mod ported, but I do not want to do it without the mod being stable. 

Outfit Studio setup - When you port the armor into Outfit studio when checking the bones and nif. The HDT bones are only attached to one mesh in the whole set which makes this conversion pretty simple. Thus the reason why I've chosen to learn how to do this process on this particular armor. 

I've been looking over Vyxenne's XML files and I've noticed the bones are setup on the armor 

<bone name="Earring Right 1"/>
	<bone name="Earring Left 1"/>

Now does this include all the bones on the armor or just the ones the physics are attached too? 

I've started to write my bones for the armor, but they're setup like this in OS.  Would this be the correct setup?

<bone name="NPC R UpperArm [RUar]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R Forearm [RLar]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R Hand [RHnd]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R ForearmTwist1 [RLt1]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R ForearmTwist2 [RLt2]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R UpperarmTwist1 [RUt1]"/>
	<bone name="NPC R UpperarmTwist2 [RUt2]"/>
	<bone name="NPC Pelvis [Pelv]"/>
	<bone name="SkirtFBone01"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS01 2"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS01 3"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS01 4"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS01 5"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS02 2"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS02 3"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS02 4"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS02 5"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS03 2"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS03 3"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS03 4"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS03 5"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS04 2"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS04 3"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS04 4"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS04 5"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS05 2"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS05 3"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS05 4"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS05 5"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS06 2"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS06 3"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS06 4"/>
	<bone name="HDT_BS06 5"/>
	<bone name="HDT_FS 2"/>
	<bone name="HDT_FS 3"/>
	<bone name="HDT_FS 4"/>
	<bone name="HDT_FS 5"/>

I've gotten all the bones from the setup from the nif if I'm correct. The next part I'm guessing will be the hard part setting up the physics. I'll be replying throughout the next couple of days seeing as I've gotten very busy with work, but I'll stop back in to see if I can start the process myself later and continue to write the XML file from scratch. Any help is appreciative along with particular sources I can look at to help me understand this process more. I've seen some of the older tutorials, but I'm still a bit confused as how the physics work. I'm going to be using window mode when I get the physics setup to help me test them on the fly. My major concern is to keep the mesh from looking like pudding. XD

This is gonna be another long response so I'm gonna spoiler tag it.

Spoiler

I haven't seen your nif yet but assuming that is all the bones that show up in Outfit Studio then yeah your ready to start defining values. Any bones that you leave as they are now will be "static" or "anchor" bones essentially bones that don't move but provide a reference point for the bones that are moving. If you want the bone to move you'll need to define two sets of variables for it and then define its "shape" and/or what "shapes" it can collide with. This can be done in groups by putting the first set of variables in bone default brackets that look like this

<bone-default>
  	"Variables go here, no quotation marks"
  </bone-default>

<bone name="Insert name of first bone affected by previous variables inbetween the quotation marks"/>
    <bone name="name of second bone affected"/>
    <bone name="name of third bone affected"/>
    <bone name="Ect..."/>

or individually by putting the first set of variables in brackets tagged for an individual bone like this

<bone name="Insert name of specific bone inbetween the quotation marks">
  </bone>

The first set of variables are the stats for the bone itself which are comprised of the following

<mass>0</mass>
		<inertia x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<centerOfMassTransform>
			<basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
			<origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		</centerOfMassTransform>
		<linearDamping>0</linearDamping>
		<angularDamping>0</angularDamping>
		<friction>0</friction>
		<rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
		<restitution>0</restitution>
		<margin-multiplier>0</margin-multiplier>

replacing the zeros with your own numbers. The second set of variables define how a bone relates to other bones, these are called the bones "constraints", and again it can be done individually or in groups. To define constraints in a group put the variables inside this

<generic-constraint-default>
  </generic-constraint-default>

<generic-constraint bodyA="Second bone name, keep the quotation marks" bodyB="First bone name, keep the quotation marks"/>
	<generic-constraint bodyA="Third bone name, keep the quotation marks" bodyB="Second bone name, keep the quotation marks"/>
	<generic-constraint bodyA="Fourth bone name, keep the quotation marks" bodyB="Third bone name, keep the quotation marks"/>
	<generic-constraint bodyA="Ect.." bodyB="Ect.."/>

To define constraints individually do this

<generic-constraint bodyA="Second Bone, keep the quotation marks" bodyB="First Bone, keep the quotation marks">
	</generic-constraint>

and the variables you'll be putting into the previous brackets are these

<frameInB>
			<basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
			<origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		</frameInB>
		<useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>
		<linearLowerLimit x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<linearUpperLimit x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<angularLowerLimit x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<angularUpperLimit x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<linearStiffness x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<angularStiffness x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<linearDamping x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<angularDamping x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<linearEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<linearBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		<angularBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>

again replace the zeros with your own numbers. As for what each specific variable does I recommend Prz's guide here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71480-tutorial-customize-your-bounce-xml-to-your-desires-hdt-smp/

and treota's guide here

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/page-1

With your variables in place you need to set up your "shapes", this is how SMP decides what forces affect your bones and what your bones will effect. It's also part of how SMP attaches your xml to your nif. For moving or active shapes like wigs, skirts, or tails you'll be setting up a vertex shape like this

<per-vertex-shape name="Your shape name as it appears in Outfit Studio or Nifskope">
    <margin>0</margin>
  	<prenetration>0</prenetration>
  	<penetration>0</penetration>
    <tag>What SMP will use to refer to this shape</tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>What SMP uses to refrence a shape</no-collide-with-tag>
  	<weight-threshold bone="specific bone name">0</weight-threshold>
  </per-vertex-shape>

You'll want to add a <no-collide-with-tag> for every shape you DON'T want this shape to have collisions and a <weight-threshold> tag for each bone you want to act differently for this specific shape. For static shapes like the body or invisible collision shapes you'll be setting up a triangle shape. It looks the same as a vertex shape but you replace vertex with triangle. In post #751 on page 31 of this thread I covered what each of these variables are and do as I understood them.

One last thing, since your working with hanging clothe you'll want to add a "virtual ground" shape to your nif, unless it has one all ready, so your clothe doesn't clip through the ground. If you need one you can import this into your nif with Outfit Studio and it should work with minimal fiddling.

I'm yawning so hard my headsets falling off so I'm gonna crash but if you need more help or have specific questions I'll help as best I can.

VirtualGroundTemplate.nif

2 hours ago, DarkFireTim said:

I remember reading somewhere, I think in one of DykkenTomb's threads, that experiments with SMP schlongs seemed to be indicating that rather than have the schlong itself interact with things we were going to want to take a page from SMP tails, or wigs, and use an empty collision shape. Sort of an invisible static schlong that the pussy and boobs can collide with so we don't get the fps hit that can come from two "soft" shapes colliding. Assuming this is correct we'll need someone to pioneer creating a schlong collision shape everyone else can use as a template before we can really get to work on the xmls.

And yet, some people here are getting schlong-to-pussy collisions... although I don't know whether that's with CBBE or UUNP, tbh.

5 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Hey, Tooneyman, long time no see! Just to (potentially) save you some trouble, I do NOT have any armor or clothing at all in my game with physics. I tried really hard with theRoadstrokers Royal Elven Set (SMP) but the physics shape (the dress) in the nif has 81 bones and the rear hem of the dress stretches off into infinity and I can't find any way to fix it- my attempts to separate the torso shape into Bodice and Skirt shapes (to reduce the bone counts on each piece to any number <= 80) have not gone well. I'm just not a 3d modeler.

So before you use my xmls as an example or a starting point, please bear in mind that I got them from someone else and have no way of even finding out if they work at all on anything, because I have nothing to test them with.

4 hours ago, Zaknea said:

I probably have 500 some outfits with cloth physics...

Dear Zaknea, have I told you lately how much I love you? :heart:

Are any of those outfits light, airy, girly-girl flouncy skirts or dresses, as opposed to steel plate covers-every-inch armor with SMP tassels on the boots? If so, can you share, or point me to a link? I'm just dying to get some clothes physics but can't find any physics candidates other than clunky-looking stuff with capes that move or whatever. The one girly-looking dress I found has a flaw that I can't fix, so I can't use it. :cry:

All my love... :classic_rolleyes::classic_wub:

4 hours ago, Zaknea said:

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've checked in here.  Place is blowing up!  Good to see!

Anyways...  Been doing this for a while now.  I probably have 500 some outfits with cloth physics...

I'm going to attach the nif and xml.  I can not get collisions to work on this item for some reason, at least to the body.  You'll notice that there is no body to collide with, because I have my collision body on all boots to their own xml so that I have the ground collision at the right height for anything with heels.  All my other projects have no problem colliding.  Maybe someone can see something that I am obviously missing.  Odd thing is, for the hell of it I put the margin at 100 just to see.  Everything else collides with it, just not this outfit to the body, and with that is hellish clipping which I can't stand.  I even tried attaching another body to this xml to get collisions to work for this and still nothing.  You can completely delete the item as a collision object and it functions exactly the same either way.  I'm sure I just messed up the logic somewhere, but I've quintuple checked this and I can't find squat.  If someone wants to check it out and see if they see anything I'd be much obliged!

Blades Tassets.rar

Looking at the file the only thing i can think off, because i dunno how is everything setup on your side is that check the link of the xml file also this NPC node and the other nested nodes below it with your body/armor maybe there is some conflicting names

NifSkope_2018-05-07_03-07-47.thumb.png.c7825f4ed860f24ebfbb9a3b59d3711c.png

NifSkope_2018-05-07_03-16-23.thumb.png.9682dcfef480549582bca35507343a65.png

2 minutes ago, Slashz said:

Looking at the file the only thing i can think off, because i dunno how is everything setup on your side is that check the link of the xml file also this NPC node and the other nested nodes below it with your body/armor maybe there is some conflicting names

NifSkope_2018-05-07_03-07-47.thumb.png.c7825f4ed860f24ebfbb9a3b59d3711c.png

NifSkope_2018-05-07_03-16-23.thumb.png.9682dcfef480549582bca35507343a65.png

I actually thought the same thing so I renamed the entire shape and that didn't help either.  I actually got it to work pretty decent without collisions, which should really help my movements once I do get collisions.  Might be a new process for me when I am converting.

I also tried putting a collision object in this nif even though I already have one attached to the feet to just see if I can get anything to work, no go with that either.  It's so weird that everything else will collide with this skirt though.  When I put my margin on it to 20 and equip a cape, the cape gets all balled up in the middle of no where, but it doesn't collide with the body still.  Typically I can lightly raise my margin up a little bit to take care of some clipping, but I can't get anything else other than other objects effected with this thing.  Maybe I will start from scratch and my issue will magically go away.

On 03/05/2018 at 5:33 AM, TheWilloughbian said:

I use Blender 2.78. Export as Nif. then run it though this. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4489-nifutilssuiteexe/

That' just the EXE, though. you will need this too. https://github.com/skyfox69/NifUtilsSuite

Thanks for that!

Just had a few moments and  tried it. 

In Blender 2.78 when i use the existing nif-export, I get errors and nothing is even exported.  There's no nif.  Tried 2 different nifs.

I'll have to play with it when i have time for this.

But just to check, you must be getting a nif when you export,? 

but sounds like it's not working properly, and this tool (linked above) fixes it for you?

I looked at it's GUI (nice but nothing that looked like a critcial feature).

Haven't looked  at the python code yet, where the code may have a valuable bunch of code to improve the nif,

so just curious, what is this util is doing for you?

51 minutes ago, Zaknea said:

I actually thought the same thing so I renamed the entire shape and that didn't help either.  I actually got it to work pretty decent without collisions, which should really help my movements once I do get collisions.  Might be a new process for me when I am converting.

I also tried putting a collision object in this nif even though I already have one attached to the feet to just see if I can get anything to work, no go with that either.  It's so weird that everything else will collide with this skirt though.  When I put my margin on it to 20 and equip a cape, the cape gets all balled up in the middle of no where, but it doesn't collide with the body still.  Typically I can lightly raise my margin up a little bit to take care of some clipping, but I can't get anything else other than other objects effected with this thing.  Maybe I will start from scratch and my issue will magically go away.

Ok doing a new skeleton I get the same thing...

I'm confident that the xml is not the issue since other objects collide into the skirt if I tag it correctly.  I'm pretty sure it's in the nif but everything looks good there too.  Only difference between this mesh and the others I've done is that this one has vertex colors flagged...  I'll need to do some work to get that off but I'm pretty damn confident that's not the issue either.

Time to sleep on this one...

Well

1 hour ago, SassaAria said:

Thanks for that!

Just had a few moments and  tried it. 

In Blender 2.78 when i use the existing nif-export, I get errors and nothing is even exported.  There's no nif.  Tried 2 different nifs.

I'll have to play with it when i have time for this.

But just to check, you must be getting a nif when you export,? 

but sounds like it's not working properly, and this tool (linked above) fixes it for you?

I looked at it's GUI (nice but nothing that looked like a critcial feature).

Haven't looked  at the python code yet, where the code may have a valuable bunch of code to improve the nif,

so just curious, what is this util is doing for you?

Well in Blender I work with OBJ to start and export as NIF. If I have a NIF that I want to import into Blender I use Outfit Studio to export it as an OBJ. It's basically a bunch of workarounds. But there are some things you have to do to get Blender to export a NIF properly. But, it won't give you  a NIF that will work in game and it won't import a NIF that's rigged for the game already. You'll need to convert it first. I just find that it's easier to use OBJ rather that fool around with the NIF version header and all that.

What Nif Convert does is take the NIF you get from Blender and convert it for Skyrim, but still leaves it in a state where all the shapes are NiTriShapes. This lets you still do stuff (like chunk merge) that can't be done after it's been optimized for SSE (the shapes are converted to BSTriShapes), but it still works in SSE. It's hard to explain, I guess. I spend a lot of time converting assets From OBJ/FBX/DAE/3DS to Nif for use in the CK, so I had to learn how to use every trick I could find. I can get just about any mesh you want into the game, just don't ask me to rig it for SMP. I've tried and it still eludes me. 

I don't mind talking about this. I just don't want to highjack the thread too much. If anybody minds we can take it someplace else. 

10 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

And yet, some people here are getting schlong-to-pussy collisions... although I don't know whether that's with CBBE or UUNP, tbh.

You can use the schlong as a collision shape and it should work. It just increases the chance of fps loss, and since it will only really matter during a sex scene when you really don't want to deal with fps loss... you see what I'm getting at.

14 hours ago, Zaknea said:

Hey all,

Blades Tassets.rar

What happens if you swap the tasset from a triangle shape to a vertex shape? Also I'd try swapping the <prenetration> and <penetration> tags both on the tasset and on your body. I had a wig that just would not collide with my body shape no matter what I did until I assigned the body a <penetration> value. Still have no idea why giving the body a <penetration> value of 0 mattered but that's what fixed it.

@DarkFireTim You need to have a collision node in the SOS body you are using. Otherwise, the collision won't work. I've gotten the P genie to open up the v genies on the UUNP and I did get CBBE to work straight out of the box with collisions, but my recent setup isn't working so good. I'm trying to figure out how exactly I got the P genie to collide with the V genie from CBBE. Recently, I've been trying to get it to work properly, but for some reason it's not. I remember I installing the SOS Demo from UUNP thread on the download page and I remember I need the collision setup for the P Genie attached. I was able to make a version for full SOS and Tempered Skin SOS light you can download now. It comes with the XML file from that thread already installed. Now as for collisions. I did something in CBBE which I can't quite remember. I remember when I set it up. I had created a XML file for the Labia specifically. I kept it separate from the body. I'm wondering if that's something which will need to be done. Just create a new XML file titled labia.xml and create your collisions with that. My guess is UUNP is different and may require it's own Labia.xml file from CBBE. See if you can write one and see if that'll allow for collision. Heads up however, if you write the collisions for havok. You'll have to add another path for the labia in general.

Hmmm,.. This gives me another idea for a the V genie. I'm wondering since it's UUNP and if I remember correctly you could use KNIGHTMARES077s bounce and giggle meshes. How they could easily be replaced in Oldrim with the right installations setup or load order setup in MO.  I'm wondering if newrim UUNP converted works the same way and you need to create a separate mesh with the SMP collisions added on. This will give the body a chanced to separate shapes allowing the hdt-smp system to recognize the two different shapes. I have an idea how it might be achieved. The schlong part is not the problem. The problem is the hdt-smp system isn't recognizing the shapes collisions. I'm guessing we've got to break up the v genie from the UUNP special body like in oldrim and create a new labia.xml file to make it work. 

As for my problem with the labia not working with the schlong with CBBE.. It's definitely got something to do with how I've setup the schlong XML file. I got it to work thanks to the MaleSchlong.xml file setup last time. I'm browsing through the old thread to see if I can get the V genie to move again correctly. I'll keep everyone posted if i'm able to figure it out. As for UUNP Special I'll start to see about separating the shape meshes and see if I can get them to work correspondingly. 

15 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I have gotten it working with CBBE. I have yet to get UUNP to work.

For the Roadstrokers Royal Elven Set (SMP). Have you tried loading it up into 3dMax (I believe you use that program) and deleting the bones and the rear hem of the dress?  I have been busy past couple of week so SSE got put on the shelf or else I would of tried it already.