9 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

How would I write the <tag>tag-data</tag>

I'm confused on this part. In the XML file I've written

<per-triangle-shape name="curiass">
	 <margin>1</margin>
    <prenetration>0</prenetration>
    <tag>Lower_Skirt:1</tag>

The code where tag is set. How would I write that. 

Now I'm  aware the  name="curiass" is the name for the nif is that correct?

But how would I setup the tag. I thought it was supposed to be setup for the Lower_Skirt:1 in the mesh where the HDT bones are attached. 

Example here:

Boneprint.png

When you are finished with <per-triangle-shape name="curiass"> block, you have to close it with </per-triangle-shape>

The same like you did on lines 4-8:

<per-triangle-shape name="VirtualGround">
    <margin>5</margin>
    <prenetration>1</prenetration>
    <tag>ground</tag>
  </per-triangle-shape>

36 minutes ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

When you are finished with <per-triangle-shape name="curiass"> block, you have to close it with </per-triangle-shape>

The same like you did on lines 4-8:

<per-triangle-shape name="VirtualGround">
    <margin>5</margin>
    <prenetration>1</prenetration>
    <tag>ground</tag>
  </per-triangle-shape>

Alright I've gone ahead and done that. I've added the ending to each of the nifs. What I'm finding now is the legs for some reason are sinking into the ground with the skirt.

Here is the latest HDT Physics log-

[Thu May 10 12:08:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\ResplendentSkirt.xml(293,5):unknown element - prenetration

I'm suffering from both the legs and the skirt sinking into the ground like so.

ScreenShot7.thumb.png.1bc673d69044b2d8de54131221066ea1.png

By the way in all silliness. I dub him.. Senor Stretchy pants!

My guess it has something to do with the virtual ground now being applied. It's definitely in the nif. Here is the XML file again if you'd like to check it out. 

ResplendentSkirt.xml

If you see anything else I might be able to add which will keep the legs from sinking and the skirt please let me know. I'm a patient person and I love this stuff.

@DarkFireTim How do I hide all of these pictures and stuff in LL's format like you did with the longer ones in earlier posts? I don't want to keep making these long threads longer with my image posts since it can get redundant after posting one image after the other. 

4 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Alright I've gone ahead and done that. I've added the ending to each of the nifs. What I'm finding now is the legs for some reason are sinking into the ground with the skirt.

Here is the latest HDT Physics log-

[Thu May 10 12:08:09 2018]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\ResplendentSkirt.xml(293,5):unknown element - prenetration

I'm suffering from both the legs and the skirt sinking into the ground like so.

ScreenShot7.thumb.png.1bc673d69044b2d8de54131221066ea1.png

My guess it has something to do with the virtual ground now being applied. It's definitely in the nif. Here is the XML file again if you'd like to check it out. 

ResplendentSkirt.xml

If you see anything else I might be able to add which will keep the legs from sinking and the skirt please let me know. I'm a patient person and I love this stuff.

I'm not sure about virtual ground, maybe someone else can help about it.

Regarding the warning though: prenetration/penetration can only be in <per-triangle-shape> block, not in <per-vertex-shape> block

1 hour ago, Tooneyman23 said:

How do I hide all of these pictures and stuff in LL's format like you did with the longer ones in earlier posts? I don't want to keep making these long threads longer with my image posts since it can get redundant after posting one image after the other. 

There are two ways- pressing the black eyeball icon in the forum editor toolbar gives you a Spoiler frame into which you can place whatever you want hidden.

Alternatively, you can use manual beginning and ending spoiler tags, like this:

[spoiler]This is the shizz I want to hide image:WelcomeAboardSailor.jpg [/spoiler] 

Oh, and just because I want to be gratuitously helpful :classic_biggrin: I guess you have noticed by now that you are misspelling "cuirass" as "curiass" in your xml, which will stop it from working. :heart:

21 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

There are two ways- pressing the black eyeball icon in the forum editor toolbar gives you a Spoiler frame into which you can place whatever you want hidden.

Alternatively, you can use manual beginning and ending spoiler tags, like this:

[spoiler] This is the crap I would like to hide [/spoiler]

Once you have mastered the fine art of spoilery, you can slip stuff like this in without anybody noticing:

Reveal hidden contents

v2w7lRD.jpg

Oh, and just because I want to be gratuitously helpful :classic_biggrin: I guess you have noticed by now that you are misspelling "cuirass" as "curiass" in your xml, which will stop it from working. :heart:

Oh, I definitely noticed it. HAHA. It looks like Low-Skirt is the issue now cuirass. It seams it doesn't matter. I've setup the XML file tags with Low_Skirt:1 which is the bone where I put cuirass, and later I flipped it. It seems it didn't matter which I found intriguing. 

The problem I'm having now is the endless stretching into oblivion with the skirt through the floor. I have a feeling I'm not the only person who's dealt with this part. Once I'm able to figure out how to keep the skirt above water or in this case the ground. I'll start to mess with the parameters but first things first. 

We've got to stop the ship from sinking. 

Here is the new XML file. It's pretty stable from what it looks like if anyone would like to check it out. 

ResplendentSkirt.xml

1 hour ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

I'm not sure about virtual ground, maybe someone else can help about it.

Regarding the warning though: prenetration/penetration can only be in <per-triangle-shape> block, not in <per-vertex-shape> block

I fixed that, but the endless sinking is quit a problem. I've spent most of the day on this, but thanks to everyone's help I've at least got the physics applied for now. Now I'll need to find a way to get the skirt stable so we can start to get normal movement and keep it from sinking into the ground like a wormhole. 

@Tooneyman23

That's great that you were able figure out how to fix your xml path. As for the stretching and sinking, that is almost always caused by problems in your constraints. Looking at your xml none of your bones are attached to a static bone, also all of your constraint groups have duplicate lines. To give you an example your xml has 

Spoiler

<bone-default>
    <mass>1</mass>
    <inertia x="10" y="10" z="10"/>
    <centerOfMassTransform>
      <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
      <origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    </centerOfMassTransform>
    <linearDamping>1</linearDamping>
    <angularDamping>1</angularDamping>
    <friction>0</friction>
    <rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
    <restitution>0</restitution>
  </bone-default>

<bone name="HDT_BS01 2"/>
  <bone name="HDT_BS01 3"/>
  <bone name="HDT_BS01 4"/>
  <bone name="HDT_BS01 5"/>

<generic-constraint-default>  
	  <frameInB>
    </frameInB>
    <useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>
    <linearLowerLimit x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <linearUpperLimit x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <angularLowerLimit x="2" y="-0.4" z="-0.4"/>
    <angularUpperLimit x="1" y="2.3" z="2.3"/>
    <linearStiffness x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <angularStiffness x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <linearDamping x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <angularDamping x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <linearEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
  </generic-constraint-default>

<constraint-group>
  <generic-constraint bodyA="HDT_BS01 2" bodyB ="HDT_BS01 3"></generic-constraint> 
  <generic-constraint bodyA="HDT_BS01 3" bodyB ="HDT_BS01 4"></generic-constraint>
  <generic-constraint bodyA="HDT_BS01 4" bodyB ="HDT_BS01 5"></generic-constraint>
  <generic-constraint bodyA="HDT_BS01 5" bodyB ="HDT_BS01 4"></generic-constraint>

</constraint-group>

The third and fourth lines of the constraints group are the same line just with the order reversed, and all the bones used in the constraints are listed in your <bone-default> which means they're all active bones. Either you'll want to add a constraint line attaching "HDT_BS01 2" to a static bone, possibly the pelvis bone, or you'll want to make "HDT_BS01 2" a static bone so the other three bones can hang on it.

15 minutes ago, DarkFireTim said:

@Tooneyman23

That's great that you were able figure out how to fix your xml path. As for the stretching and sinking, that is almost always caused by problems in your constraints. Looking at your xml none of your bones are attached to a static bone, also all of your constraint groups have duplicate lines. To give you an example your xml has 

Hide contents

<bone-default>
    <mass>1</mass>
    <inertia x="10" y="10" z="10"/>
    <centerOfMassTransform>
    </centerOfMassTransform>
    <linearDamping>1</linearDamping>
    <angularDamping>1</angularDamping>
    <friction>0</friction>
    <rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
    <restitution>0</restitution>
  </bone-default>

<bone name="HDT_BS01 2"/>
  <bone name="HDT_BS01 3"/>
  <bone name="HDT_BS01 4"/>
  <bone name="HDT_BS01 5"/>

<frameInB>
    </frameInB>
    <linearLowerLimit x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <linearUpperLimit x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <angularLowerLimit x="2" y="-0.4" z="-0.4"/>
    <angularUpperLimit x="1" y="2.3" z="2.3"/>
    <linearStiffness x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    <angularStiffness x="0" y="0" z="0"/>

<constraint-group>
  <generic-constraint bodyA="HDT_BS01 2" bodyB ="HDT_BS01 3"></generic-constraint> 
  <generic-constraint bodyA="HDT_BS01 3" bodyB ="HDT_BS01 4"></generic-constraint>
  <generic-constraint bodyA="HDT_BS01 4" bodyB ="HDT_BS01 5"></generic-constraint>
  <generic-constraint bodyA="HDT_BS01 5" bodyB ="HDT_BS01 4"></generic-constraint>

</constraint-group>

The third and fourth lines of the constraints group are the same line just with the order reversed, and all the bones used in the constraints are listed in your <bone-default> which means they're all active bones. Either you'll want to add a constraint line attaching "HDT_BS01 2" to a static bone, possibly the pelvis bone, or you'll want to make "HDT_BS01 2" a static bone so the other three bones can hang on it.

Absolutely mind blowing. I'd have to make one of the bones a static bone connected to the pelvis bone is that correct?

Could you give me an example @DarkFireTim What the static bone would look like. I can't seem to picture it in my head for HDT_BS01 2.. 

Would it look something like this?

<generic-constraint bodyA="HDT_BS01 2" bodyB ="NPC Pelvis [PElv]"></generic-constraint>

17 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Absolutely mind blowing. I'd have to make one of the bones a static bone connected to the pelvis bone is that correct?

Could you give me an example @DarkFireTim What the static bone would look like. I can't seem to picture it in my head for HDT_BS01 2.. 

<generic-constraint bodyA="HDT_BS01 2" bodyB ="NPC Pelvis [PElv]"></generic-constraint>

Yeah, that should stop that part of the shape from stretching through the floor. If this fixes that part of the shape then you'll want to go through and do the same thing for each other group of constraints. If it hangs wrong or clips through the body then you can try a different bone like "SkirtFBone01" or you can try making "HDT_BS01 2" a static bone by moving it out of your <bone-default> section and into the top section where you have all the bones from the NiNode.

28 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

I'm no expert by any means, but do you have "HDT_BS0# 1" bones in the nif?  I also don't think you need to declare so many bones from the body.

Constraint group should look more like this:

<constraint-group>
        <generic-constraint bodyA="B1 2" bodyB ="B1 1"/>
        <generic-constraint bodyA="B1 3" bodyB ="B1 2"/>
        <generic-constraint bodyA="B1 4" bodyB ="B1 3"/>

more bones if needed

</constraint-group>

And you don't need to declare so many constraint defaults unless you want them all acting differently.

Been away from Skyrim SE for some weeks now. Has anyone figured out how to get collisions from MNC penises and female body (boobs, butt, Vagina)? 

In skyrim LE this was pretty easy, but maybe it's because Skyrim SE has switched to BSTrishape the old" node-attach extra data" and link to xml file doesn't work. No collision creatures-femalebody. 

Malebody/malehands/malepenis - femalebody works without problems.

17 hours ago, wolfbread said:

I'm no expert by any means, but do you have "HDT_BS0# 1" bones in the nif?  I also don't think you need to declare so many bones from the body.

Constraint group should look more like this:

<constraint-group>
        <generic-constraint bodyA="B1 2" bodyB ="B1 1"/>
        <generic-constraint bodyA="B1 3" bodyB ="B1 2"/>
        <generic-constraint bodyA="B1 4" bodyB ="B1 3"/>

more bones if needed

</constraint-group>

And you don't need to declare so many constraint defaults unless you want them all acting differently.

The problem your saying is the full bone name is HDT_BS01. 

17 hours ago, DarkFireTim said:

Yeah, that should stop that part of the shape from stretching through the floor. If this fixes that part of the shape then you'll want to go through and do the same thing for each other group of constraints. If it hangs wrong or clips through the body then you can try a different bone like "SkirtFBone01" or you can try making "HDT_BS01 2" a static bone by moving it out of your <bone-default> section and into the top section where you have all the bones from the NiNode.

Should I attach all the top bones to the pelvis bone or the SkirtFBone1?

Should I attach all the top bones to the pelvis bone or the SkirtFBone1?

Nope. That wouldn't have worked at all. Actually, that's what screwed it up the first place.. Haha. I've figured it out. I've gotten the skirt to work properly now. I've gotten the bones to attach. What I did was actually much better. I went into nifskope and look at the bones to see which ones where attached. I figured the alignment in nifskope was how you were supposed to set the bones, but instead I should have look at it like it was in bodyslide. I adjusted the bones to the common place as if they were going down the skeleton and did was @DarkFireTim suggested and add the bone from top to bottom. What I did was follow the example of what @Vyxenne had done with the Royal Elven Dress and used the bone setup to go from 2, 3, 4, 5, and the opposite was attach the bone to the proper placement on the skeleton. 

Say 2= Thigh Left bone 3= 2, 4 =3, 5 =4.. etc. Going from right to left. The hard part was the last bones on the XML file which was the HDT_FS bones since they are the front flap of the skirt which is what I'm guess the author sarcasticshark named them after or the person he got the skirt from named them when they made it. I made sure to add the proper thigh bone to the left side of the HDTBS bones to the skirt. I made sure the thigh bone for the right side had the proper setup too. When I got to the FS bones.. It was only one of the spine bones. I tested it on the SkirtFBone1 and it made the waste of the PC stretch too. I attached it to the pelvis bone and the same thing happened. I followed the skeleton in nifskope and tested the spinal bones. And found out it attached properly to the NPC Spine [Spn0] bone perfectly.

Here is the latest XML file if anyone would like to look at it.

ResplendentSkirt.xml

Now all there is to do is find the right parameters for the skirt to make it flow around naturally. This is usually the fun part. I want to thank everyone who's helped me with this little project so far. I've really learned a lot in the last week since I've never even code a day in my life this is pretty cool stuff.

If anyone would like to help me find some good parameters I wouldn't mind at all. =D The cool part is each flap has it's own physics with this XML; so you or I can definitely have some fun. 

2 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

The problem your saying is the full bone name is HDT_BS01. 

No, I'm saying you haven't declared all the proper bones.  I went back a page and saw an image that has the bones I was wondering about.

HDT_BSO1 1
HDT_BSO2 1
HDT_BSO3 1
HDT_BSO4 1
HDT_BSO5 1
HDT_BSO6 1

HDT_FS 2

These need to be declared at the top and also be part of your constraints.

I made the changes, you can try it or roll with whatever.

ResplendentSkirt.xml

10 hours ago, wolfbread said:

No, I'm saying you haven't declared all the proper bones.  I went back a page and saw an image that has the bones I was wondering about.

HDT_BSO1 1
HDT_BSO2 1
HDT_BSO3 1
HDT_BSO4 1
HDT_BSO5 1
HDT_BSO6 1

HDT_FS 2

These need to be declared at the top and also be part of your constraints.

I made the changes, you can try it or roll with whatever.

1 hour ago, wolfbread said:

That's why I said I'm not an expert. :tongue:  Glad you got it working though!

EDIT I just noticed...

LMAO

I am an idiot, I put O's when they should of been ZEROs.

So of course they don't exist! HAHAHAHA

Woops!

Hmmm.. I changed the numbers. It looks like it is working... Strange.. I'm confused on how both setups work exactly the same way?... When I can see the other bones.. What do you mean they have to be apart of the constraints as you were saying earlier?

Could you give me an example since it looks like when I fixed your bones setup it was working properly and exactly like mine was earlier?

Does anyone know a way I can grab the original measurements from the skirt in nifskope and apply it to this setup?

<frameInB>
    </frameInB>
    <linearLowerLimit x="-0.7" y="-0.5" z="-0.7"/>
    <linearUpperLimit x="0.7." y="0.5" z="0.7"/>
    <angularLowerLimit x="-1.4" y="-1.6" z="-1.4"/>
    <angularUpperLimit x="1.4" y="1.6" z="1.4"/>
    <linearStiffness x="-0.5" y="-0.10" z="-0.5"/>
    <angularStiffness x="0.5" y="0.10" z="0.5"/>

I've noticed when I'm putting up the parameters. The skirt sinks inwards towards the body instead of expanding outward the way it's originally supposed to look. Is this due to designs setup?

Hmmm.. I changed the numbers. It looks like it is working... Strange.. I'm confused on how both setups work exactly the same way?... When I can see the other bones.. What do you mean they have to be apart of the constraints as you were saying earlier?

Could you give me an example since it looks like when I fixed your bones setup it was working properly and exactly like mine was earlier?

Oh gosh, probably not... umm.. my uneducated guess:

The first set of bone names are anchor bones, I think.  You had the thighs there, I added the other bones.

Then in here  <generic-constraint bodyA="HDT_BS01 2" bodyB ="ANCHOR BONE HERE"/>  we both added a legal static bone.

Umm, I don't know if it would still work if you added a bone farther away or something, like the head.

2 hours ago, wolfbread said:

Oh gosh, probably not... umm.. my uneducated guess:

The first set of bone names are anchor bones, I think.  You had the thighs there, I added the other bones.

Then in here  <generic-constraint bodyA="HDT_BS01 2" bodyB ="ANCHOR BONE HERE"/>  we both added a legal static bone.

Umm, I don't know if it would still work if you added a bone farther away or something, like the head.

You're setup is much more stable than mine and looks closer to the original shape. I'm trying to figure out how now I'm able to get it back to the original looking area where it can move, but still look like the skirt from the original armor in nifskope. Do you have any parameter settings you recommend?

The biggest problem I'm running into now is the skirt just floats back into place. I'm using your XML setup now. I apologize again for what I said earlier. Your setup falls back into place. Thanks to you. I now know where the proper bone setup is for HDT SMP where I didn't before. 

Update:

I've also gotten a decent parameter setup for the skirt where it works properly. Looks like the skirt is working just fine. It's a bit slow when it comes to falling down, but it falls right into place. 

I think I'm confident enough to allow this version of the XML file to be released. If anyone can make it better please take a crack at it. I'm using wolfbread's  parameters for the bones and setup. He did a wonderful job. I can't do better than that. I'll be working on my next project after this. I've reached out to the author of Resplendent armor and am waiting for a reply. Crossing fingers I'll be able to port this armor over for everyone to use for Skyrim SE. Thank you so much everyone for all your help. @DarkFireTim, @Vyxenne @wolfbread@ousnius @SunJeong @BrysonPlays2020 Thank you so much for all your help everyone. =D

ResplendentSkirt.xml