1 hour ago, rb888 said:

Here my post.

You folks welcome used my guide and go from there enjoy! Just drag all files into data and run fnis from the tools area then your set.

Is there any example, video? let's see what he can do

Is there something like this?

6 hours ago, Kokan said:

You can't see there, I use UUNP, but that's why you can here

and most importantly...

I'm not sure I understand. Those pictures show you using 3BBB CBBE, but you say you're using UUNP. Are you using CBBE or UUNP? If you aren't a native English speaker, post your message in English and your native language. I can better understand if I translate myself.

Those CBP files don't have the nodes for the UUNP 3BBB body.

Can I use 3BBB CBBE body with UUNP mods?

1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

I'm not sure I understand. Those pictures show you using 3BBB CBBE, but you say you're using UUNP. Are you using CBBE or UUNP? If you aren't a native English speaker, post your message in English and your native language. I can better understand if I translate myself.

Those CBP files don't have the nodes for the UUNP 3BBB body.

Can I use 3BBB CBBE body with UUNP mods?

I use UUNP and CBBE standalone follower together, for follower i use CBBE SE 3BBB 1.6.2 i Cosio Main 5.5.2.

We share HDT SMP and CBPC, I see no reason he can't do the opposite CBBE wit UUNP follower.

In the pictures is what CBBE users need to do to get the full 3BBB physics -only for CBBB users

2 hours ago, Kokan said:

I use UUNP and CBBE standalone follower together, for follower i use CBBE SE 3BBB 1.6.2 i Cosio Main 5.5.2.

We share HDT SMP and CBPC, I see no reason he can't do the opposite CBBE wit UUNP follower.

In the pictures is what CBBE users need to do to get the full 3BBB physics -only for CBBB users

Ah. I see. Those pictures are followers... not your player character.

Here my post.

11 hours ago, rb888 said:

It's on main post thread I created welcome try it. Just drag all the files into data folder then run fnis that came with it.

You folks welcome used my guide and go from there enjoy! Just drag all files into data and run fnis from the tools area then your set.

Only thing I didn't add is the sextools not sure If be stable enough? I don't have video sorry just hit copy all and pasted into data folder

21 hours ago, rb888 said:

Really need that high heel English version whole file thanks. Then my mod former ready to go. It be 2.45 GB compress 7zip.

You don't need the whole HDT-HH file. Just copy the English translation file @rb888 posted for you and paste it into ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\interface\translations.

19 hours ago, cminnow said:

I don't get any freezing but it is actually amazing. I can't tell whether this is solving a huge bug in SMP collision maintenance or it's just an effect of truncating SMP to only the immediate actors but it has a huge effect that isn't immediately obvious. I never realized how badly SMP behaved until you mentioned it and started tracking FPS. I noticed that SMP could cause huge 20-30 FPS drop in EXACTLY the same place after returning to a cell or reloading that cell from a save. Normally I would have fixed this issue by starting a new game or just going to an area with less SMP objects (i.e. most of Skyrim outside of cities). 

Not sure the cause but it could be some kind of aliasing issue which doubles up SMP objects that have already been loaded. I originally believed it was just that historical SMP objects were being maintained by the system and over time would overload and cause slow down. But that doesn't make sense if just LOADING a save causes a similar issue. Anyway, I haven't run into any issues and this seems to solve the problem over time and multiple cell transitions so I hope this is a real solution for whatever that SMP overloading issue is.

You're absolutely right- the only way I can tell HDT-SMP is even installed now (other than my cloth-physics items working perfectly, of course) is the brief one-second "spazz-out" where my wig stretches out to infinity and/or my SMP skirt stretches into the ground (etc.) when I load into a new cell. In the past, this "SMP spazz-out" would often be followed by a severe frame-rate drop, requiring me to reload my last auto-save or use Quicksave > Quickload, but not any more- after the 1-second "spazz-out" everything just automatically goes to normal with no framerate drop at all.

I wonder if the most recent versions of HDT-SMP still have the "spazz-out" issue? I'm still on SSE v1.5.62 + SKSE64 2.0.12.

51 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

Does anyone know what causes this with a body when generated from BodySlide? This is CBBE 3BBB 1.6.3... I had the slider set to 100.

This only affects the fully naked mesh. When clothing is applied everything is fine.

SkyrimSE_2019-10-13_12-58-11.jpgSkyrimSE_2019-10-13_21-08-05.jpg

Use mesh from Cosio

6 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Does anyone know what causes this with a body when generated from BodySlide? This is CBBE 3BBB 1.6.3... I had the slider set to 100.

This only affects the fully naked mesh. When clothing is applied everything is fine.

SkyrimSE_2019-10-13_12-58-11.jpgSkyrimSE_2019-10-13_21-08-05.jpg

BodySlide has sliders on the left and right side that correspond to what the values will be at 0 weight and 100 weight. I assume 'the slider' you are referring to is the slider in the preview window, which just shows what the body will look like at a given character 'weight', and you are previewing at 100 weight. Try either copying all your 100-weight slider values to the 0-weight side (there's a button that will copy them all for you) or setting your character weight to 100 in showracemenu.

If with clothing on it looks fine, you probably didn't build the clothing with the same preset.

8 hours ago, HunterGuy2 said:

BodySlide has sliders on the left and right side that correspond to what the values will be at 0 weight and 100 weight. I assume 'the slider' you are referring to is the slider in the preview window, which just shows what the body will look like at a given character 'weight', and you are previewing at 100 weight. Try either copying all your 100-weight slider values to the 0-weight side (there's a button that will copy them all for you) or setting your character weight to 100 in showracemenu.

If with clothing on it looks fine, you probably didn't build the clothing with the same preset.

I did build the clothing with the same preset, but I think the issue lies with the fact that I was trying to use a CBBE body with UUNP mods. Also Kokan said to overwrite the 3BBB body with CosioHD, which fixed it. It seems the CBBE 3BBB SE body breaks. However, I wasn't aware that Kokan was using CBBE for followers and UUNP for the player character. I really want the advanced breast physics for my Player Character that 3BBB has, but the UUNP 3BBB by BakaFactory doesn't have a working CBPC config, which makes it useless to me. The CBBE 3BBB does have a working CBPC config but it doesn't support UUNP mods which most of the good stuff on LL is UUNP-only. I don't know what to do. :/

On 10/13/2019 at 9:56 AM, Kokan said:

Correct me if I'm wrong: you allow Clams of Skyrim to overwrite CBBE and 3BBB?

In order from highest priority left to right, Clams of Skyrim, CBBE, 3BBB?

40 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

I did build the clothing with the same preset, but I think the issue lies with the fact that I was trying to use a CBBE body with UUNP mods. Also Kokan said to overwrite the 3BBB body with CosioHD, which fixed it. It seems the CBBE 3BBB SE body breaks. However, I wasn't aware that Kokan was using CBBE for followers and UUNP for the player character. I really want the advanced breast physics for my Player Character that 3BBB has, but the UUNP 3BBB by BakaFactory doesn't have a working CBPC config, which makes it useless to me. The CBBE 3BBB does have a working CBPC config but it doesn't support UUNP mods which most of the good stuff on LL is UUNP-only. I don't know what to do. :/

CBBE 3BBB SE body doesn't break anything , its CosioHD if you build bodybase Cosio and armor/cloth are CBBE SE has diferent sliders and cause hands seams , Cosio has sliders like CBBE oldrim

10 minutes ago, Sloots_R_Us said:

Correct me if I'm wrong: you allow Clams of Skyrim to overwrite CBBE and 3BBB?

In order from highest priority left to right, Clams of Skyrim, CBBE, 3BBB?

yes, SOS overwrite everything, MO2 allows individual processes to run as standalone. I use this for skin, mesh, physics, skeleton ... sometimes I don't even run FNIS to avoid overwriting

6 minutes ago, Kokan said:

yes, SOS overwrite everything, MO2 allows individual processes to run as standalone. I use this for skin, mesh, physics, skeleton ... sometimes I don't even run FNIS to avoid overwriting

Top to bottom is overwrite order, is this correct? Also, by individual processes do you mean different profiles? 

Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.14 - 12.14.15.35 (2).png

1 minute ago, Sloots_R_Us said:

Top to bottom is overwrite order, is this correct? Also, by individual processes do you mean different profiles? 

Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.14 - 12.14.15.35 (2).png

Yes in that order, from CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT you only need mesh, not the whole mod

sorry, it all seems chaotic, but that's how i get what i want my game to do. if I had to adjust all this again I probably would not have succeeded. i have 180 gb of chaos :D

3 minutes ago, Kokan said:

Yes in that order, from CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT you only need mesh, not the whole mod

sorry, it all seems chaotic, but that's how i get what i want my game to do. if I had to adjust all this again I probably would not have succeeded. i have 180 gb of chaos :D

Did you tweak the xmls at all? I have thigh, breast, and butt jiggles + vagina collisions, but the collisions look nowhere near as good as what you have in those vids you posted