On 10/9/2019 at 4:35 PM, SunJeong said:

It’s actually not in any of my sites. I uploaded it to a discord server with a direct download of the zip.

Any chance for reupload? :) I used to have that file from that discord and I remember it was a very good quality conversation. Unfortunately I lost the file and the link is now long gone. Thx.

On 10/9/2019 at 6:45 PM, User8933734 said:

Anyone know if @Sakatraka is still working on his UUNP-SL (SPECIAL LAB) project (page 169) or if it has been abandoned?

Also, does a noob (no experience) stand a shot in hell at doing what he is doing but for the new CBBE SE SMP body (not to share, since that would not be allowed), within a weeks time?

Most of this isn't being built from scratch...it's ported from skyrim LE

On 10/5/2019 at 2:45 PM, rb888 said:

Anyone know if we aloud to share game folder share not the game it self? So it can help others get everything going if they don't know how to?

I've tried several obsolete 'tutorials' with little success.  Any tips you might have would be much appreciated.

- just another part-time DA -

12 minutes ago, fritzfried said:

I've tried several obsolete 'tutorials' with little success.  Any tips you might have would be much appreciated.

- just another part-time DA -

I'll upload my mods file folder after I get everything working :) But you have put your own game files back into the folder's

So far so good. I have to CBBE stuff and CBP to be add in the folders. Then it be ready for upload if those who have trouble not knowing what to do. Just remember there be no games files it self in there. You have reput game files that have back into the working mod data folder. I'm hoping have the mod files data folder ready by Sat sometime :P. Does anyone have high heels in English fix? I can't find it.

2019-10-11 20_37_58-Nexus Mod Manager (0.70.9) - Skyrim Special Edition.png

Are you guys making these HDT presets yourselves? Anyone mind pointing me in the direction of a beginner friendly guide for making/tweaking HDT presets? Atm i'm just using CBBE SMP and the vagina collisions from that mod is nowhere near as good as what i'm seeing in this thread unless I installed wrong. Thanks in advance for any replies. 

Btw, unrelated to the topic kinda, but I'm seeing massive dongs in these clips. I'm missing the SOS slider in racemenu, anyone know what's up with that? And now that we're talking about dongs, has anyone managed to make proper floppy dongs for SE? I saw a clip of a pretty flexible dong flopping about, but it looked unstable and spooky. 

16 hours ago, Sloots_R_Us said:

Are you guys making these HDT presets yourselves? Anyone mind pointing me in the direction of a beginner friendly guide for making/tweaking HDT presets? Atm i'm just using CBBE SMP and the vagina collisions from that mod is nowhere near as good as what i'm seeing in this thread unless I installed wrong. Thanks in advance for any replies. 

Btw, unrelated to the topic kinda, but I'm seeing massive dongs in these clips. I'm missing the SOS slider in racemenu, anyone know what's up with that? And now that we're talking about dongs, has anyone managed to make proper floppy dongs for SE? I saw a clip of a pretty flexible dong flopping about, but it looked unstable and spooky. 

I'm planing release my mod folder with out games files which you own be put into my folder so you don't have worry about it I got fully UNP sliders and CBBE sliders in the race menu :)

On 10/8/2019 at 9:55 PM, Vyxenne said:

If I ever have game freezes due to this mod I'll be sure to go back and try to find that message. Meanwhile, I can't answer the question.

I don't get any freezing but it is actually amazing. I can't tell whether this is solving a huge bug in SMP collision maintenance or it's just an effect of truncating SMP to only the immediate actors but it has a huge effect that isn't immediately obvious. I never realized how badly SMP behaved until you mentioned it and started tracking FPS. I noticed that SMP could cause huge 20-30 FPS drop in EXACTLY the same place after returning to a cell or reloading that cell from a save. Normally I would have fixed this issue by starting a new game or just going to an area with less SMP objects (i.e. most of Skyrim outside of cities). 

Not sure the cause but it could be some kind of aliasing issue which doubles up SMP objects that have already been loaded. I originally believed it was just that historical SMP objects were being maintained by the system and over time would overload and cause slow down. But that doesn't make sense if just LOADING a save causes a similar issue. Anyway, I haven't run into any issues and this seems to solve the problem over time and multiple cell transitions so I hope this is a real solution for whatever that SMP overloading issue is.

20 hours ago, Kokan said:

I've installed everything in that Tutorial and CBPC fails to attach to the nif's ninodes. I have CBPC working for the UUNPSpSMP body, just not 3BBB. HDT-SMP overrides the 3BBB body, but doesn't override the UUNP VaginaNA body in the same mod list.

I think it's because the node names are different. It's the same for the VaginaNA body: OutfitStudio_x64_2019-10-13_01-56-50.png

Do you have special CBP configs for it? I don't see SE 3BBB 1.6.2/3 in your mod list but I saw BakaFactory's UUNP 3BBB SE Vagina so that's what I have. The linked SE 3BBB 1.6.2 is for CBBE. Where the hell do you get the UUNP 3BBB if what I have is not it?

18 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

I've installed everything in that Tutorial and CBPC fails to attach to the nif's ninodes because they are a different naming scheme from normal UUNP nodes, so HDT-SMP overrides them which doesn't work in 1st-person and has horribly jiggly physics. Do you have special CBP configs for it? I don't see SE 3BBB 1.6.2/3 in your mod list but I saw BakaFactory's UUNP 3BBB SE Vagina so that's what I have. The linked SE 3BBB 1.6.2 is for CBBE. Where the hell do you get the UUNP 3BBB if what I have is not it?

NifSkope_2019-10-13_01-05-15.png

I'll be uploading my working folder if want look at it could fix it.

1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

I've installed everything in that Tutorial and CBPC fails to attach to the nif's ninodes. I have CBPC working for the UUNPSpSMP body, just not 3BBB. HDT-SMP overrides the 3BBB body, but doesn't override the UUNP VaginaNA body in the same mod list.

I think it's because the node names are different. It's the same for the VaginaNA body: OutfitStudio_x64_2019-10-13_01-56-50.png

Do you have special CBP configs for it? I don't see SE 3BBB 1.6.2/3 in your mod list but I saw BakaFactory's UUNP 3BBB SE Vagina so that's what I have. The linked SE 3BBB 1.6.2 is for CBBE. Where the hell do you get the UUNP 3BBB if what I have is not it?

You can't see there, I use UUNP, but that's why you can here

and most importantly...

Standalone_Serenade_CBBE_TBBP.7z

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (26).png

Screenshot (27).png