1 minute ago, darkworkz said:

I follow your YT channel and hope you'll provide some info on how to get this working...perhaps a video as well??

Umm... I have no idea how the male body is bouncing right now.  It has something to do with the XML files and structure. I know they're connected to the defaultBBP.xml which the male xml files are related too it. 

Right now what I'm doing is trying to figure out how the collisions work. If I can do that. I'm going to bring it over to the regular male body and set it up for HMP to have body collisions and will provide XML files for everyone to use for both the vanilla version and SOS version.

SOS Version:

HMP-SMP Full Body SOS Version.zip

Vanilla Version:

HMP-SMP Full Body Vanilla Version.zip

Update:... Well I've gotten Froppy SOS to work while trying to get the body collisions. Nice to know that works... However.. I want the dang breasts to bounce and the belly, and stomache.. I got them working on the male body earlier. However, I can't figure out for the life of me why they aren't working now. 

Here is what I've gotten so far on bodies. 

Here is the Vanilla version of the mod and here is the SOS version of it. 

I'm doing something wrong. I can feel it. I think it's got something to do with the bones and I'm going to have to rewrite the xml's for the new HMP bodies bones. 

If anyone wants SOS Full SMP jiggle for belly, butt, stomach physics. Just download and install. You'll need SOS Full to use this. If someone can help me figure out how the physics work. I might be able to attach these collisions to the HMP body correctly or write the new XML file to set it up. 

I really want to get this on male clothes soon. 

Full SMP Body 2.0 SOS Male.zip

I would do more, but unfortunately, I'm out of time. I finally had some time off so I did a little modding. Hope this helps the community a bit. ?

On 1/7/2018 at 6:05 PM, ousnius said:

Unfortunately the doubled hair issue can't be fixed unless I redo the meshes from scratch (the actual geometry is doubled in them).

However, that's too much work and hassle, so I'm not gonna do that.

Here's the files, though. No requirements needed.

Credits to Kalilies, Stealthic, montyj, farass, prZ, HydrogensaysHDT and me.

KS Wigs HDT SMP SE.7z

I have downloaded this but  can not equip the wigs in game. The picture is of a pelt rather than the wig and its unequipable. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have other SMP wigs but only got one to work properly so far (with collisions). I have tried numerous things including checking in the CK, copying the meshes and textures to other folders just in case there is a folder error (would have expected other to have said if it was that simple though).

I have also tried the other package of KS Wigs and that doesn't work either. 

11 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Hey.
On June 10, a new version 2.3 was released for both versions of the game. But only the demo :) The full version  is going to sell. The details are not yet known.

http://www.9damao.com/thread-97607-1-1.html 

LE: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1QTOUwT3UsukCQizkrRt44 5u16

SE: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1tIJgj4TVrrCM7yq8iuolbQ ygkd

1 hour ago, Gromilla said:

Hey.
On June 10, a new version 2.3 was released for both versions of the game. But only the demo :) The full version  is going to sell. The details are not yet known.

http://www.9damao.com/thread-97607-1-1.html 

LE: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1QTOUwT3UsukCQizkrRt44 5u16

SE: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1tIJgj4TVrrCM7yq8iuolbQ ygkd

OK... But why would anyone pay money for a mod?.. The latest version is way too much work for even myself. I'll just stick with the version we got here. Thanks for the links and all, but it wants to download some random crap just to get the silly mod. I'll just use the version of it on here. 

If anyone gets the latest version and posts it on LL. I'll look at it and see if I can get it working with the latest version of HMP, but until then. I'm not touching those links. 

I've been playing with the hdt smp plugins for a while and for the most part it works fine. What I can't fathom is that during animations the collision physics works sometimes and not others for some reason. Anyone else experienced this?

If I edit the config files mid animation and then equip and unequip armour so that the smp refreshes, it starts working again :O

Edit: I'm running the latest version of SE could that be the issue?

Edit 2! I had some daft mod installed that had bstrishapes named CBBE that definitely should not be (fingernails) . No wonder smp was messed up!

3 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

OK... But why would anyone pay money for a mod?.. The latest version is way too much work for even myself. I'll just stick with the version we got here. Thanks for the links and all, but it wants to download some random crap just to get the silly mod. I'll just use the version of it on here. 

If anyone gets the latest version and posts it on LL. I'll look at it and see if I can get it working with the latest version of HMP, but until then. I'm not touching those links. 

Agreed, anyone trying to make money out of this kind of thing is dodgy af

3 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

I agree. But this is the author's words (about the sale), not mine. Sly Chinese)

2.3 smp ch body Se

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Edit: I'm running the latest version of SE could that be the issue?

I can only say that as I read around the 20-30 threads I follow daily on Nexus & LoversLab I get a warm, moist yet sad tingly every time I read another problem someone is having using SSE 1.5.39 + SKSE64 2.0.7... and I now have a pulled ligament from patting myself on the back for being an actual Luddite and rocking on with SSE 1.5.23 + SKSE64 2.0.6, which works 100% perfectly with my ~175-ish mods.

I really, truly believe Bethesda screwed something up with 1.5.39- either that or the SKSE team screwed up with 2.0.7, but I have more faith in Behippo and Ianpatt (& others on that team) than I do in Bethesda devs so I'm going with Bethesda screwed it up.

TL; DR: Soooooo glad I haven't switched.

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I can only say that as I read around the 20-30 threads I follow daily on Nexus & LoversLab I get a warm, moist yet sad tingly every time I read another problem someone is having using SSE 1.5.39 + SKSE64 2.0.7... and I now have a pulled ligament from patting myself on the back for being an actual Luddite and rocking on with SSE 1.5.23 + SKSE64 2.0.6, which works 100% perfectly with my ~175-ish mods.

I really, truly believe Bethesda screwed something up with 1.5.39- either that or the SKSE team screwed up with 2.0.7, but I have more faith in Behippo and Ianpatt (& others on that team) than I do in Bethesda devs so I'm going with Bethesda screwed it up.

I'm still running SSE 1.5.23 and SKSE64 2.0.6 myself.  It's been running perfectly and there haven't really been any SKSE mods released that make me want to update. I wouldn't mind trying out OSA, but I haven't looked into whether or not it's version dependant.

5 hours ago, TheWilloughbian said:

I'm still running SSE 1.5.23 and SKSE64 2.0.6 myself.  It's been running perfectly and there haven't really been any SKSE mods released that make me want to update. I wouldn't mind trying out OSA, but I haven't looked into whether or not it's version dependant.

It's not.. Just download and play. ?

On 6/15/2018 at 4:15 PM, Tooneyman23 said:

SOS Version:

HMP-SMP Full Body SOS Version.zip

Vanilla Version:

HMP-SMP Full Body Vanilla Version.zip

Update:... Well I've gotten Froppy SOS to work while trying to get the body collisions. Nice to know that works... However.. I want the dang breasts to bounce and the belly, and stomache.. I got them working on the male body earlier. However, I can't figure out for the life of me why they aren't working now. 

Here is what I've gotten so far on bodies. 

Here is the Vanilla version of the mod and here is the SOS version of it. 

I'm doing something wrong. I can feel it. I think it's got something to do with the bones and I'm going to have to rewrite the xml's for the new HMP bodies bones. 

I'm assuming you meant Floppy SOS right? Care to share how you did that?

18 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Turns out divine elegance store was the culprit, they use daft naming on accessories- for example the fingernail bstrishapes are named CBBE for some daft reason. I got shot of that mod and all is well

23 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Turns out divine elegance store was the culprit, they use daft naming on accessories- for example the fingernail bstrishapes are named CBBE for some daft reason. I got shot of that mod and all is well

Uh oh- I'm using DE and the nails too. I'm not giving up the nails, so I'll have to change that shape name in the mesh. Thanks for the heads up.

8 hours ago, Gromilla said:

OOOps. Sorry... I forgot the key. ? Here he is:

!TrZdJh3g_2PHcO4ZgtJr-XYf6AwvtuYLaxUZXhtm0Ks 

Ps. thread about this version and not only ...

Thank you. I'm downloading it now and am going to play with it and see if I can use the new assets to get some more physics working. 

7 hours ago, Kaiden69 said:

I'm assuming you meant Floppy SOS right? Care to share how you did that?

Yes, I got Froppy SOS working on the one body, but I didn't get the other parts of the body working. I also mention how the penis isn't connected to the body well and you see the issue with it once you download the body. I'm working on trying to see what's wrong with it. 

I'll try out the new 2.3 assets and see if that can help me see what's going on. Once I've got it translated and I've got it working. I'll upload a version for everyone to try out and give an explanation on how I created it. 

Update.. Here is the fully translated 2.3 version for everyone to play around with. I'm going to start testing it and see what I can get from it. Once I start meshing with the meshes and seeing what's working and what's not. I'll go ahead and hopefully, bring the male version to HMP. 

Full_SMP_2.3_SE_English_Translation.zip

Full SMP 2.3 English Translation:

Full SMP 2.3 SE English Translation.zip

Everything is translated. Hopefully, this can be used as a resource. After testing with this mod. It seems the female body when you build it in bodyslide seems to be off. I'll see why in a little bit later this week. However, the male body works just fine with this mod. You get full froppy SOS and you get fully body effects. You'll have it use it's version of SOS when installing, but it works really well. I'm going to keep cracking at the femalebody and see what's going on with the hands and feet. When you build the body in Bodyslide they don't line up for some reason. 

Update: From the files above. I was testing out the physics with the body. It works pretty damn well.

I've gotten everything to work properly on both male and female. 

@Gromilla Thank you for allowing me to download the file. I'm able to test it because of you. Hopefully, I can figure this out and see how I might be able to add the mods collisions to HMP and get it fully working in SSE along with UUNP Special. 

It's literally insane. Everything works in Skyrim SE. I've gotten the butt, belly, breasts, vagina and anus to work with the male body SOS version. There is a corruption in the SOS file, but I'll fix that with the original mod. I'm going to see about getting the collisions working with UUNP Special. I'm looking over the nif now and seeing how it lines up with the XML file for the female body above. 

Now I'm also looking into SOS on this mod too. 

I can say the male body bounces with Breasts, belly, butt, and scrotum. Using OSA and Osex I was able to see the collisions with the body. I'm going to go this mod with a fine tooth comb and see how everything interacts. Once I've got a good idea what's doing what. I'm going to start seeing if I can apply this to hair and HDT Equipment. I will not lie. This mod causes some serious performance hits. I'll keep testing to see if I can fix any issues and I'll upload another file you can just download and install for testing purposes. It should have everything fixed. 

Another update on this mod.. 

It's literally a prebuilt body. It has it's own customizable sliders and will only work with those sliders. I tried to convert the body to normal UUNP sliders and all it does is break the body since the bones for the sliders are not the same. It basically implodes it. 

I'm going to see if I can fix the bodyslide setup so the legs and feet will work well with UUNP. 

7 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Full SMP 2.3 English Translation:

Full SMP 2.3 SE English Translation.zip

Everything is translated. Hopefully, this can be used as a resource. After testing with this mod. It seems the female body when you build it in bodyslide seems to be off. I'll see why in a little bit later this week. However, the male body works just fine with this mod. You get full froppy SOS and you get fully body effects. You'll have it use it's version of SOS when installing, but it works really well. I'm going to keep cracking at the femalebody and see what's going on with the hands and feet. When you build the body in Bodyslide they don't line up for some reason. 

So all that needs be done to get fully working FloppySOS is to install the posted file?