On 5/25/2018 at 1:29 AM, dduserab said:

You did mention about leaving a comment in your video, but I don't think it was emphasized that it's a required action. I imagine many people might have interpreted it as "oh and if you want to thank hydrogen that would be a nice thing to do."

I actually tried out the horse tail a few days ago and got the same results you did. I confirmed my issues weren't with the skeleton because the xml is not even being read (I intentionally added a typo... if it's read, the logs should say malformed xml... but it didn't). Of course I quadruple-checked the NiStringExtraData entry to make sure no spelling mistakes.

As for reaching out to hydrogen for a confirmation... doesn't seem to be easy. I tried to send her a message on 9damao with my account, but I can't because I don't have enough points on that site. Points are earned by replying, starting topics, upvoting, and otherwise being active in that community. Beyond that, I found a slightly different thread for HDT-SMP which has slightly different wording in the post. In it, there's a "For modder" section that mentions a "9DM MOD" group (and an exchange between AzureRath and hydrogen on page 7 hinted that it's a QQ group). Well, I installed QQ on my phone, signed up for an account, and found/joined an "official" group for 9dm, but could not find a "mod" group, and the userlist for the "official" group doesn't contain hydrogensaysHDT... and that's as far as I got today. Maybe I'll try dig at it some other day. Meanwhile maybe other people here knows more about how to contact her.

That said... I just noticed that on the HDT-SMP SSE thread there's this bit at the very top:

This piece of evidence is recent (a few months ago). The line that says "目前只支持装备,发型武器啥的没有的" means "currently only armors are supported, no hair or weapons". So it's pretty clear to me that the only thing that's officially supported are armor-like things.

Maybe if you've got time, to be extra sure you can try to enable a weapon for collision and see if it'll collide with some NPC wearing the resplendent armor. Maybe it won't work just like how the horse tail doesn't work (i.e. all the paths/xml looks right, but nothing happens and nothing shows up in the log).

I know exactly what mod you're talking about.. I've already started to download it, but.. It needs some script rewrites. I'm checking it out right now. This mod has a Pex script file, but I know there is a mod which allows for reverse engineer for papyrus scripts. 

Let me know if you uncover anything. I know hydrogensaysHDT is busy right now since she can't convert HDT to VR. 

8 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

I know exactly what mod you're talking about.. I've already started to download it, but.. It needs some script rewrites. I'm checking it out right now. This mod has a Pex script file, but I know there is a mod which allows for reverse engineer for papyrus scripts. 

Let me know if you uncover anything. I know hydrogensaysHDT is busy right now since she can't convert HDT to VR. 

A bit confused since I don't think I was talking about any mod at all in that quoted post. So now I'm wondering what mod you're talking about.

Scripts generally don't need to be recompiled - they will work in SE as-is. The only exceptions are if the author wrote version gating logic for certain dependencies (e.g. JContainers) and their SE counterparts happen to have a higher version, but those are very rare.

If you're talking about AddItemMenu (which I mentioned two posts ago, not in the post you quoted), the download link is on the LE page. (see the file in the Miscellaneous section) There are detailed install instructions someone posted in a stickied comment on the Posts page.

17 hours ago, dduserab said:

If you're talking about AddItemMenu (which I mentioned two posts ago, not in the post you quoted), the download link is on the LE page. (see the file in the Miscellaneous section) There are detailed install instructions someone posted in a stickied comment on the Posts page.

That file is for an older skse64. There is a newer one in here that was published a few hours before you made that post that does not need any special instructions that I can see.

I'm just scratching my head here.

Maybe I'm a bit of a dunderhead, but I can't seem to find any answers for what I'm looking for in this entire thread.

What I want to know is how to install HDT SMP for SSE, while using SOS Full SE ???

In particular, I want it for my male characters.

Can someone guide me through the process, step by step, that doesn't make my eyes cross???  lol

Do I really have to install a CBBE file, when all I want is for males?

I understand that this file probably won't affect the dongs, but I'd definitely like it for butt physics.

Any help would be greatly apprecieated.

7 hours ago, buttluver said:

Maybe I'm a bit of a dunderhead, but I can't seem to find any answers for what I'm looking for in this entire thread.

What I want to know is how to install HDT SMP for SSE, while using SOS Full SE ???

Can someone guide me through the process, step by step, that doesn't make my eyes cross???  lol

I understand that this file probably won't affect the dongs, but I'd definitely like it for butt physics.

Install SOS like you normally would and follow this guide. You should be good to go. However, I don't know if you're using MO2 or NMM or Vortex. 

Wow - my eyes are still crossed.  You said all I would have to do is install SOS normally and then follow that guide.

I was able to download the HDT SMP Framework and HDT SMP Body Physics from that "Foreign" site (lol)

Too bad the guide mentioned a slew of other files and programs like:

Senpo HDT-SMP DefaultBBP Presets For UUNP:   (I don't HAVE UUNP - I just have SOS Full - why would I need that??

(By the way - where the HELL is the actual file in that page???  I see demo files and other links, but no actual file to download!!)

Bodyslide  (I need Bodyslide ???)

Nifscope ??  I have to edit the NIFs????

This is waaay beyond what I'm confortable with and confusing as hell.

Thanks for trying to help, Tooneyman, but it looks like I'm gonna have to stay away from physics on Skyrim SE.

Oldrim was so much more easier to handle.

Maybe I'll stick with Oldrim after all ?

@dduserab I'll share the mod with you once I've fixed the damn mesh. Looks like for some reason the mod I'm working on right now.  Has to have a lot of shit renamed on certain bones if you're going to convert it to HDT SMP. I'm also going to have a script rewritten for it in papyrus because the script has call tags for HDT-PE and not SMP since it's a very complex mod. It's going to be a lot of work, but once I get one of the meshes fixed. It should be good to go and I'll share the mod with you. 

Hey guys. I'm hoping I could ask a favour. I'm not really up to speed on the latest goings on with SMP and I'm feeling poorly equipped to offer support for the SMP Cape conversion I uploaded. I have it working in my game, but I'm still running the old version. I was wondering if someone would be willing to update the XML for the latest version of SMP and maybe help trouble shoot. Thanks.

On 5/27/2018 at 6:02 PM, buttluver said:

I don't even recall using any HDT male body yet I got butt and pec jiggle when using CBP. It might help to use one, though.

FauxFerry comes to the rescue again - lol.  Thanks!

I wasn't sure about using the CBP Physics since its says something about:

Requires a body replacer with bone weights for Breast/Butt/Belly, CBBE Physics body only has weights for Breast and Butt, so you won't get any belly bounce.

So I was wondering if there is yet ANOTHER body mod file I was supposed to find for this project.

I'm gonna try converting the SOS Body HDT and see if that works.

If not, will give the CBBE physics a try and hope that SOS Full is all I need along with the CBP file.

Hopefully someone will come up with Floppy SOS SE next.......

I noticed that I'm getting massive frame drops in certain places. After debugging I found the culprit to be the combination of my CBBE Special body (with HDT-SMP configs) together with the HDT-SMP capes mod. I'm theorizing that when there are lots of loaded NPCs wearing capes, some of them are going to be female with the high poly CBBE body, where the high poly might cause HDT-SMP too much load.

If I disable the CBBE HDT-SMP configs (the one that overrides defaultBBPs.xml), FPS goes back to 60. If I disable the HDT-SMP capes mod, FPS goes back to 60. If I have both of them together, FPS goes to about 9-12. This is with a test save of my character standing on top of a mountaintop in the Reach, somewhere very close to Sky Haven Temple.

One interesting thing to note is that CBBE's xml configs overrides the `defaultBBPs.xml` file (see the same file in hdtSSEPhysics), which allows it to link meshes with xml configs without actually adding the NiStringExtraData to the body nifs. This was a bit counterintuitive when I saw CBBE-related spewage in the logs when I couldn't find any nif linking to a CBBE.xml, I guess the default configs is how they did it.

Anyway, I'm going to try going back to UUNP and see how it performs.

9 hours ago, dduserab said:

Anyway, I'm going to try going back to UUNP and see how it performs.

My machine is an older i5 3570K OC to 4.2GHz, 16GB DDR3, GTX970, with games and system on separate SSDs. I have UUNP-Special bodies as my default and my PC normally wears the KS Pony Tail with HDT Physics. I do not have any cloth physics outfits at all because (a) I never wear capes; and (b) the cloth-physics outfit (singular) I like, I can't make run without stretching to infinity. I'm also running an ENB, Dolomite Weathers, Minty Lightning, several 2k-4k Texture packs, SMIM, and about 175 other mods. But no CPU-demolishing birds. :classic_biggrin:

I get a reliable 50fps+ everywhere except in the Riften Market during the day when everyone is outside milling around in it, and inside the Winking Skeever at night when there are 10 or more females running around flaunting their bouncing/jiggling/mesmerizing UUNP-Special bodies. In those two places and times, I have seen as low as 5-10 fps, which of course is completely unplayable. As I continue to save money for my new i7/DDR4/GTX1080 machine *sobs softly as she remembers the last price she saw for a GTX 1080* I simply take my HDT wig off when I visit the Riften Market during the day and the Winking Skeever at night- a small price to pay for all the fun I'm having with my swishing pony tail, dangly earrings, swinging amulets and bouncing body parts. I seriously doubt (although I haven't tried) that I could even walk using the new CBBE-Physics hi-poly body.

The point to my posting this is to encourage you to try the UUNP-HDT body and physics systems, especially since pretty much everybody on the planet, no doubt including you, has a faster machine than mine. If I can do it, anybody can do it. :classic_rolleyes:

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:53 AM, Vyxenne said:

My machine is an older i5 3570K OC to 4.2GHz, 16GB DDR3, GTX970, with games and system on separate SSDs. I have UUNP-Special bodies as my default and my PC normally wears the KS Pony Tail with HDT Physics. I do not have any cloth physics outfits at all because (a) I never wear capes; and (b) the cloth-physics outfit (singular) I like, I can't make run without stretching to infinity. I'm also running an ENB, Dolomite Weathers, Minty Lightning, several 2k-4k Texture packs, SMIM, and about 175 other mods. But no CPU-demolishing birds. :classic_biggrin:

I get a reliable 50fps+ everywhere except in the Riften Market during the day when everyone is outside milling around in it, and inside the Winking Skeever at night when there are 10 or more females running around flaunting their bouncing/jiggling/mesmerizing UUNP-Special bodies. In those two places and times, I have seen as low as 5-10 fps, which of course is completely unplayable. As I continue to save money for my new i7/DDR4/GTX1080 machine *sobs softly as she remembers the last price she saw for a GTX 1080* I simply take my HDT wig off when I visit the Riften Market during the day and the Winking Skeever at night- a small price to pay for all the fun I'm having with my swishing pony tail, dangly earrings, swinging amulets and bouncing body parts. I seriously doubt (although I haven't tried) that I could even walk using the new CBBE-Physics hi-poly body.

The point to my posting this is to encourage you to try the UUNP-HDT body and physics systems, especially since pretty much everybody on the planet, no doubt including you, has a faster machine than mine. If I can do it, anybody can do it. :classic_rolleyes:

I have i7-7700K OCd to 4.6GHz and GTX 1080 Ti.

I'm using CBBE SE Special body. No SMP wigs, armor or jewelry. Only for body physics and collisions.

I'm also using Re-Engaged ENB on ultimate settings.

In most places I have 55-60 FPS.

Although, I have changed per-triangle-shape name="CBBE" to per-vertex-shape name="CBBE" in my CBBE.xml file to improve performance and reduce SMP glitches.

When SMP does glitch - sometimes happens during sex scenes - my CPU utilization goes to 99% and FPS drops to 0.2 - 5.0.

I doubt that even the fastest hardware is going to help there.

I wish HDT-SMP had configurable hotkey like ENB to turn it on/off during such events.

I believe the fps drop related to hdt is some kind of weird bug. Ive had it happen several times in cities where my fps drops to 10-15 when there are many npcs walking around, and some times the fps dont drop at all! Ive fixed it a couple times by reinstalling skyrim completely. Then i get all the same mods again and everything works for some time untill it randomly happens again... might be worth investigating.

I haven't tried HDT yet, but at least for my system, VRAM seems to be the bottleneck that determines my FPS.  I get 60 FPS indoors pretty much everywhere and use about 3GB of VRAM.  CPU utilization about 30% indoors, GPU utilization about 60%.

Outdoors I get about 20-50 FPS with an average of probably 35 or so and a constant VRAM utilization of 4GB (my card has 4GB).  My system ram also spikes by about 2GB when I go outside so I suspect I'm actually using about 5GB outside and 1GB of it is being paged back and forth between system ram and VRAM.  CPU utilization about 60% outdoors but GPU utilization 100%.  So I'm basically waiting on the memory bus when I'm outside.

What I find interesting though is that I see zero difference in performance if I remove all of my texture packs.  I still get 20-50FPS outside but with low res visuals and my VRAM utilization is still locked at 4GB.  So I loaded my game up with 2k textures for basically everything except 4k textures for my Demoniac skin textures.  I have a relatively low end system.  (i5-4670 with a GTX 1050Ti).  I will definitely get an 8GB card next time I upgrade but I'm not willing to tolerate even the slightest fan noise which means I will have to go with a water cooled system that I'm not willing to pay for yet.  My GTX 1050 is passively cooled so my system is completely silent at all times.

@dduserab Questions.. Have people been bugging you lately to convert a lot of armors to HDT SMP?... I've been getting quite a few messages on converting armors and the like? I've gone a head and convert the Grandmaster Ursine Armor since it's got exactly the same skirt mesh as replendent and I've just copied everything from the resplendent armors skirt bones into the mesh and it works like a charm now. All I did was rename the xml file and the pathway for the armor. That armor was easiest damn conversion I've ever done. 

However, the messages are getting a bit annoying since people keep bugging me. 

updated: I've gone a head and converted the sithis armor too. This way it's all done. 

6 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

@dduserab Questions.. Have people been bugging you lately to convert a lot of armors to HDT SMP?... I've been getting quite a few messages on converting armors and the like? I've gone a head and convert the Grandmaster Ursine Armor since it's got exactly the same skirt mesh as replendent and I've just copied everything from the resplendent armors skirt bones into the mesh and it works like a charm now. All I did was rename the xml file and the pathway for the armor. That armor was easiest damn conversion I've ever done. 

However, the messages are getting a bit annoying since people keep bugging me. 

updated: I've gone a head and converted the sithis armor too. This way it's all done. 

Well, you are one of the first to post a full armor conversion for SMP on the Nexus, and the Skyrim "community" has lots of little entitled kids who are going to bother the crap out of you to do it for them, rather than learn themselves. That's just the way it is :)

I'll probably get a bunch of requests once Artesian Cloaks of Skyrim is released as well...and they'll all be ignored :D

I got my permissions for Winter Is Coming and the others. The page just needs some media and then it's ready to publish.

1 hour ago, PhoenixTheSage said:

Well, you are one of the first to post a full armor conversion for SMP on the Nexus, and the Skyrim "community" has lots of little entitled kids who are going to bother the crap out of you to do it for them, rather than learn themselves. That's just the way it is :)

I'll probably get a bunch of requests once Artesian Cloaks of Skyrim is released as well...and they'll all be ignored :D

I got my permissions for Winter Is Coming and the others. The page just needs some media and then it's ready to publish.

Nice. I look forward to playing with the cloaks. I literally haven't had any time to do anything else. Entitled kids you call them, huh?.. That's funny. I've had people ask me to send them conversions.. I consider those people entitled, but people just asking for a mod converted or at least a video on how to do it. Not to much..l However, I can't do anymore request conversions since I'm working on HDT Equipment

This mod is very, very complex and not in a good way. I've started to fix the weapon meshes. They are completely screwed up if you convert it to HDT SMP. A lot of bones need to be renamed and tagged properly. Each bone is absolutely a nightmare, so I'm banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how to get them to look nice and not crash. If I don't fix these meshes properly it won't work. 

Plus the papyrus script in this mod needs to be rewritten since it was only written for HDT PE. I do not know how to do papyrus coding and don't have the time to learn at the moment since I'm learning python and C sharp. If anyone else is interested in this mod. Please let me know. It would be nice to coordinate a bit together to see if we can get this puppy up and running. I think people would definitely like this one. 

On 5/25/2018 at 3:49 PM, KravisGile said:

For animations like doggystyle (where gravity has full effect on the breast nodes), it turns the boobies into static torpedoes.  Depending on the mesh, gravity-induced torpedo boobs is natural.. but if anything.. would cause more jiggle.  As soon as gravity takes hold, the breast nodes are 100% static and lose their physics until the next animation stage.

Lame. I had to change how I was doing the physics to accommodate all possible physical forces but I think this new one might be better than the old one, if a bit jigglier.

CBBE.xml

Alright let's get this party started. In HDT Equipment there a lot of bones which have the same name. When you convert it over, however those bones don't set right so you have to manually go in and rename them. There is probably over eighty bones in this mesh, which can cause the stretching problem. However, it will depend on the what equipment you wear. 

HDT Equipment sling allows for you to wear  any weapons you have on your body and will move with HDT SMP physics. I'm right now manually going in and renaming all the bones. I'm going to be doing this multiple times so I can remember positions of the bones and make sure I have them memorized. This will allow me to create a really easy system setup for when it's fully converted over. I'm right now creating a small table and system for the mesh so when I start to create an XML file for the HDT slings. It'll be easier to use. 

I don't think these skeletons will be effected by the limit due to how many weapons you can have on you at a time. I think it'll come down to how many weapons you wear during your gameplay. This is a theory for now. Once I've gotten the meshes fully converted over properly I'll start to make a system and I'll make some posts for anyone who's interested in this mod. 

For all the Dual sheath redux players out there. You might find this very interesting when I'm done. The reason being is Dual sheath redux will have to have it's patch adjusted to this skeleton for an XML file to work properly. 

So far I've fixed the errors for the first mesh. I did have to rename them for sure. I'll create a chart with the name of each mesh I've renamed and converted over to Skyrim SE. This way the dual sheath redux guys have an easier time with the patching. I'll make sure I do it for both males and female meshes. I'll place the name of the bone and the new name I gave it. 

What do you guys think I should do?   I've got two options for setting up the chart for the converted bones for HDT Equipment.. We can go alphabetical where we rename the bones with a A, B or C..

OR we can do 01, 02, 03, this way it's more numerical. I just want to keep it as simple as possible. 

Here is what I did in setting up the bones and gives you an example of what the whole thing looks like. 

image.thumb.png.63a615f4a2095dd029a25c304bf5e432.png

When I fixed the mesh for the sling male user. I did an alphabetical order when I saved it and the mesh looked fine. Please, please please.. I could use some opinion on this. 

1 hour ago, Tooneyman23 said:

There is probably over eighty bones in this mesh, which can cause the stretching problem.

Nooooooo! The 80-bone limit is per Shape, not per nif! You could have any number of shapes with 80 (or fewer) bones each, all in the same mesh (nif file.) That's why separating the single 81-bone Armor shape in my beloved but still-unusable theRoadstrokers Royal Elven Set into two shapes - Bodice and Skirt, for example - would eliminate the stretching into infinity by leaving the armor with two shapes, the Bodice having maybe 20 bones counting the flowy sleeves, and the Skirt having maybe 60 bones counting all the little bones in the segments of the skirt.

I just can't separate the shape into top and bottom "cleanly," and the one time I got it done fairly nicely, I lost the BSDismemberSkinInstance, destroying the mesh. But if I could, it wouldn't matter that there were still 150 bones in the mesh as long as there weren't more than 80 in any single SHAPE in the mesh. :classic_heart:

53 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Nooooooo! The 80-bone limit is per Shape, not per nif! You could have any number of shapes with 80 (or fewer) bones each, all in the same mesh (nif file.) That's why separating the single 81-bone Armor shape in my beloved but still-unusable theRoadstrokers Royal Elven Set into two shapes - Bodice and Skirt, for example - would eliminate the stretching into infinity by leaving the armor with two shapes, the Bodice having maybe 20 bones counting the flowy sleeves, and the Skirt having maybe 60 bones counting all the little bones in the segments of the skirt.

I just can't separate the shape into top and bottom "cleanly," and the one time I got it done fairly nicely, I lost the BSDismemberSkinInstance, destroying the mesh. But if I could, it wouldn't matter that there were still 150 bones in the mesh as long as there weren't more than 80 in any single SHAPE in the mesh. :classic_heart:

If I finish this project. I'll take a crack at it. ?

40 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

If I finish this project. I'll take a crack at it. ?

Um yeah, sorry, I just wanted to make sure you knew what the 80-bone limit pertained to and kinda went off on a tangent. No worries. ❤️

8 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Nice. I look forward to playing with the cloaks. I literally haven't had any time to do anything else. Entitled kids you call them, huh?.. That's funny. I've had people ask me to send them conversions.. I consider those people entitled, but people just asking for a mod converted or at least a video on how to do it. Not to much..l However, I can't do anymore request conversions since I'm working on HDT Equipment

This mod is very, very complex and not in a good way. I've started to fix the weapon meshes. They are completely screwed up if you convert it to HDT SMP. A lot of bones need to be renamed and tagged properly. Each bone is absolutely a nightmare, so I'm banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how to get them to look nice and not crash. If I don't fix these meshes properly it won't work. 

Plus the papyrus script in this mod needs to be rewritten since it was only written for HDT PE. I do not know how to do papyrus coding and don't have the time to learn at the moment since I'm learning python and C sharp. If anyone else is interested in this mod. Please let me know. It would be nice to coordinate a bit together to see if we can get this puppy up and running. I think people would definitely like this one. 

Well, I don't mean *everyone* because it depends on how they ask...many people don't really ask :P

HDT Equipment would be badass btw, but I don't know Papyrus, just C#/C++.