18 hours ago, DarkFireTim said:

Hey guys I've been having a problem with something creating or editing a loose file in my SSE install that causes SSE to crash when I load a save or start a new game. I can fix it by having NMM purge all unmanaged files, and then putting things like SKSE back, but it keeps happening and is occurring faster and faster each time

Check to make sure that Racemenu64 and/or XPMSSE 4.31 and/or SKEE didn't stealth-install Expired's Floating Health Bars mod, which fatally conflicts with SkyHUD and gives you a prompt CTD whenever you come into range of any hostile. The fix is to delete the stealth-installed FHB files, which are listed on the FHB Oldrim page on Nexus under "UNINSTALLATION." ?

30 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Check to make sure that Racemenu64 and/or XPMSSE 4.31 and/or SKEE didn't stealth-install Expired's Floating Health Bars mod, which fatally conflicts with SkyHUD and gives you a prompt CTD whenever you come into range of any hostile. The fix is to delete the stealth-installed FHB files, which are listed on the FHB Oldrim page on Nexus under "UNINSTALLATION." ?

She means Hudextentions so delete hudextention.dll and everything in the interface file for hudextentions

15 minutes ago, scipher99 said:

She means Hudextentions so delete hudextention.dll and everything in the interface file for hudextentions

Thanks for the translation- I ran it through Google Translate from my beloved Greater Slobbovian mother tongue, but as usual, machine translations aren't pretty... :classic_rolleyes:

None of the files are in the "the interface file" aka the Data\Interface folder- they are a level down from there in the Data\Interface\Exported folder, and not all of them contain the string "hudextentions," aka hud_extensions- one of them is named "meter.swf." ❤️

Here's the complete list:

• Data\Interface\Exported\hud_extension.swf
  • Data\Interface\Exported\hud_extension_config.txt
  • Data\Interface\Exported\meter.swf
  • Data\SKSE\Plugins\hudextension.dll

Thanks for the help though- your criticism that I didn't just include the list is valid.

3 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Very nice, and thanks for the mention even though I'm not sure how I helped. :classic_heart:

You helped with the royal armor set and because of that I figured out how to setup formats and get the son of a bitch to sway. You helped me out a lot. Plus your conversation with @DarkFireTim helped get my interest in converting one of my favorite armor pieces.  Thank you. ?

2 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

You helped with the royal armor set and because of that I figured out how to setup formats and get the son of a bitch to sway. You helped me out a lot. Plus your conversation with @DarkFireTim helped get my interest in converting one of my favorite armor pieces.  Thank you. ?

Augh! I just shed another tear for Royal Elven Set. It's so beautiful and sexy in RealClone's Oldrim video, and such crap in SSE with its physics-demolishing 80-bone limit... *sobs softly and goes off in search of more wine*

5 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Thanks to everyone's hard work. Ya'll made this happen. Here is "Resplendent Armor and  Greatsword SE," for everyone to use now. Enjoy! I'm working on converting the 4k armor now for Czano's pack. 

Congrats on mod release, and thank you for the persistence and hard work!

I noticed that your HDT-SMP installation video does not make it very clear that the "reply to the thread saying thanks to Hydrogen" is a required step in order to make the download links appear. If you're getting a few comments from people failing to figure out the Chinese site, I'm guessing this might be why.

I also skimmed the video you posted today about this, and noticed that in-game you're using the console to add the item. So in case you don't know, AddItemMenu is available for SE, and it makes that kind of thing soooo much easier and nicer.

And catching up on the conversations in this thread... Regarding the horse tail, I don't know for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if you guys's conclusion is right, that it's a limitation of the system. The earliest release thread on 9damao/9dmgame for HDT-SMP (back in 2014) mentions that "only clothes are supported", and I haven't found any evidence for this changing since. I imagine "clothes" cover body meshes since they kind of work the same way, whereas horse tail sounds like it would be sufficiently different.

11 minutes ago, dduserab said:

Congrats on mod release, and thank you for the persistence and hard work!

I noticed that your HDT-SMP installation video does not make it very clear that the "reply to the thread saying thanks to Hydrogen" is a required step in order to make the download links appear. If you're getting a few comments from people failing to figure out the Chinese site, I'm guessing this might be why.

I also skimmed the video you posted today about this, and noticed that in-game you're using the console to add the item. So in case you don't know, AddItemMenu is available for SE, and it makes that kind of thing soooo much easier and nicer.

And catching up on the conversations in this thread... Regarding the horse tail, I don't know for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if you guys's conclusion is right, that it's a limitation of the system. The earliest release thread on 9damao/9dmgame for HDT-SMP (back in 2014) mentions that "only clothes are supported", and I haven't found any evidence for this changing since. I imagine "clothes" cover body meshes since they kind of work the same way, whereas horse tail sounds like it would be sufficiently different.

Thank you. I should add a comment at the top of the comments letting people know they have to log in and leave a comment, but I do remember telling people they need to do that before they download. At least I think I did. I'll be making another video for Nexus mod manager along with Vortex starting next week on how to go about the process. I'll make sure to mention that one. 

No thank you.. Not congratulations. This was all you, man. You and everyone else. This whole community should be proud of Resplendent Armor. Yeah, it was one skirt, but it might be the skirt which gets people using HDT SMP and asking questions.. and maybe making more mods. Thanks to that mod and the out reach to sarcasticshark. He's updating the mod and fixing everything along with giving it new textures. The only thing I did was learn something new since I love learning. 

@dduserab Are you interested in the horse mod and think you and I might be able to take a crack at it? Horse's Revamp is a simple mod to convert, but the HDT has no reaction. I don't know if it's from the skeleton or the system. Do you think there is a way to reach out to Hydrogen-sama and see if we ask her directly if the system will work with creatures. I know some of the critter folks here on LL would love a verification. This question goes out to the whole community. 

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Augh! I just shed another tear for Royal Elven Set. It's so beautiful and sexy in RealClone's Oldrim video, and such crap in SSE with its physics-demolishing 80-bone limit... *sobs softly and goes off in search of more wine*

You'e saying there is a 80 bone limit to each SMP file is that correct?

One last thing.. My next project will be HMP for male bodyslide. Is anyone else working on it that I know of and has anyone else been working with HDT SMP on male bodies? I still have the file from the male characters leg collisions. I'll see about adding that in when I get my first working model which actually allows the male body to stay normal in the game after you modify it. 

52 minutes ago, Tooneyman23 said:

No, Vyxenne is talking about the 80 bones per shape limit in SSE itself. You can have more than 80 bones in a mesh but each individual shape, like the skirt or boots in resplendent armor, can't have more than 80. If a shape has more than 80 bones it causes the stretch to infinity and beyond bug, which I now suggest we call the Buzz Lightyear bug.

Also thanks @Vyxenne, @scipher99, and @DoubleTrouble999 but I'm using xpmse 4.2 and don't have racemenu, skee, or HudExtensions installed. I checked my interface folder to see if xmpse installed fhb but no luck.

2 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

As far as I know, from what I have read, there is an 80-bone limit per shape, not per file. In the case of the glorious theRoadstrokers Royal Elven Set, the armor nif has several shapes in it, maybe 5 or 6 not counting the reference shape, and the main armor shape (forgot if it's "torso" or "armor" or what) has 62 physics bones and 19 UUNP bones for a total of 81 bones. Earlier in this thread there was a consensus reached that there was, in fact, an 80-bone per shape limit and that was why this armor stretches off into infinity. I posted a video of what it is doing a few pages back.

I had even thought about removing the Belly bone from the armor to get the bone count down, but I realized that, while I know how to copy bone weights, and even paint bone weights, in Outfit Studio, the bones are not actually shown and I have no idea how to "unpaint" an existing bone from a shape. So that hare-brained scheme didn't work either.

Sadly, I have no 3d modeling skills, and after several attempts to split the armor shape into separate "bodice" and "skirt" shapes in order to reduce the per-shape bone count, I gave up- I could not find any way to "mask" the torso shape in OS (so I could separate it) with a sufficiently sharp line of demarcation since the Mask brush is circular and so gives ragged edges and "junky" separation points. I never even got to the part about needing new UV maps and/or textures because the meshes just went kablooey. So I parked the mod in my "If_Only" folder and moved on.

Aaaaand... now that I have typed this and edited it twice, I suddenly see that @DarkFireTim just answered the same question while I wasn't looking. Wheee! MOAR WINE!

3 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Thank you. I should add a comment at the top of the comments letting people know they have to log in and leave a comment, but I do remember telling people they need to do that before they download. At least I think I did. I'll be making another video for Nexus mod manager along with Vortex starting next week on how to go about the process. I'll make sure to mention that one. 

No thank you.. Not congratulations. This was all you, man. You and everyone else. This whole community should be proud of Resplendent Armor. Yeah, it was one skirt, but it might be the skirt which gets people using HDT SMP and asking questions.. and maybe making more mods. Thanks to that mod and the out reach to sarcasticshark. He's updating the mod and fixing everything along with giving it new textures. The only thing I did was learn something new since I love learning. 

@dduserab Are you interested in the horse mod and think you and I might be able to take a crack at it? Horse's Revamp is a simple mod to convert, but the HDT has no reaction. I don't know if it's from the skeleton or the system. Do you think there is a way to reach out to Hydrogen-sama and see if we ask her directly if the system will work with creatures. I know some of the critter folks here on LL would love a verification. This question goes out to the whole community.

You did mention about leaving a comment in your video, but I don't think it was emphasized that it's a required action. I imagine many people might have interpreted it as "oh and if you want to thank hydrogen that would be a nice thing to do."

I actually tried out the horse tail a few days ago and got the same results you did. I confirmed my issues weren't with the skeleton because the xml is not even being read (I intentionally added a typo... if it's read, the logs should say malformed xml... but it didn't). Of course I quadruple-checked the NiStringExtraData entry to make sure no spelling mistakes.

As for reaching out to hydrogen for a confirmation... doesn't seem to be easy. I tried to send her a message on 9damao with my account, but I can't because I don't have enough points on that site. Points are earned by replying, starting topics, upvoting, and otherwise being active in that community. Beyond that, I found a slightly different thread for HDT-SMP which has slightly different wording in the post. In it, there's a "For modder" section that mentions a "9DM MOD" group (and an exchange between AzureRath and hydrogen on page 7 hinted that it's a QQ group). Well, I installed QQ on my phone, signed up for an account, and found/joined an "official" group for 9dm, but could not find a "mod" group, and the userlist for the "official" group doesn't contain hydrogensaysHDT... and that's as far as I got today. Maybe I'll try dig at it some other day. Meanwhile maybe other people here knows more about how to contact her.

That said... I just noticed that on the HDT-SMP SSE thread there's this bit at the very top:

hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics的SSE版(基于bulletphysics)

一样的效率堪忧,一样的各种穿
目前只支持装备,发型武器啥的没有的
建议使用4C8T或者6C6T以上的CPU。。。

This piece of evidence is recent (a few months ago). The line that says "目前只支持装备,发型武器啥的没有的" means "currently only armors are supported, no hair or weapons". So it's pretty clear to me that the only thing that's officially supported are armor-like things.

Maybe if you've got time, to be extra sure you can try to enable a weapon for collision and see if it'll collide with some NPC wearing the resplendent armor. Maybe it won't work just like how the horse tail doesn't work (i.e. all the paths/xml looks right, but nothing happens and nothing shows up in the log).

Hello,

for the past month i have been searching a lot (in 9damao,gamer.ru and nexus) to find the perfect SMP physic body with no neckseam but any body i found has 1 or more major issues

So far i have found this one https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99122-the-mighty-xml-full-smp-body-wip

its a good SMP body with physical Vagina and hand and fingers (its base is the original body by hydrogen himself)

but it seems its base is UNP and with all UNP body comes the dreadful neckseam.

So please if anyone has a SMP enabled CBBE body or an UNP body with neckseams fixed tell me.

Thanks.

Also i tried to fix neckseam of the nXML body^ using this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46967/?

but i cannot find the correct nodes to fix the configs

On 5/24/2018 at 12:23 AM, cminnow said:

Here's the updated body xml for the new gravity factor. Seems really good.

CBBE.xml

For animations like doggystyle (where gravity has full effect on the breast nodes), it turns the boobies into static torpedoes.  Depending on the mesh, gravity-induced torpedo boobs is natural.. but if anything.. would cause more jiggle.  As soon as gravity takes hold, the breast nodes are 100% static and lose their physics until the next animation stage.

11 hours ago, neon_xeon said:

but it seems its base is UNP and with all UNP body comes the dreadful neckseam. So please if anyone has [...] an UNP body with neckseams fixed tell me.

Maybe I'm missing something (like the context of your post, for example) but I'm using a custom-shape, full-SMP, Bodyslide-built UUNP-Special body with physics and collisions, and Leyenda Skin textures, and I have no seams at all (neck, wrist, ankle or hip-gap) in any poses, nor do my boobs go static when I'm horizontal and gravity seizes them. You can see it in several NSFW poses in this video.

39 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Maybe I'm missing something (like the context of your post, for example) but I'm using a custom-shape, full-SMP, Bodyslide-built UUNP-Special body with physics and collisions, and Leyenda Skin textures, and I have no seams at all (neck, wrist, ankle or hip-gap) in any poses, nor do my boobs go static when I'm horizontal and gravity seizes them. You can see it in several NSFW poses in this video.

Thanks Vyx, cool vid! Nice rack, btw lol ;)

And what I very respectfully mean by that, is the physics part - very realistic bounce, especially at 4m30s ish (Flying Lotus position, if I recall my Kama Sutra correctly?). Which brings me to my question: I noticed you are using CBP Physics from Groovtama (as mentioned in the credits). Isn't all this HDT SMP stuff supposed to replace that? My impression was it's either/or... 

12 minutes ago, Sevatt said:

Thanks Vyx, cool vid! Nice rack, btw lol ;)

And what I very respectfully mean by that, is the physics part - very realistic bounce, especially at 4m30s ish (Flying Lotus position, if I recall my Kama Sutra correctly?). Which brings me to my question: I noticed you are using CBP Physics from Groovtama (as mentioned in the credits). Isn't all this HDT SMP stuff supposed to replace that? My impression was it's either/or... 

Crap. You're absolutely right- I *was* using CBP when I made that video. Therefore, I'm an idiot to post it here as an example of my SMP Physics when horizontal. :classic_blink:

Although the video was inappropriate as an SMP demo, the fact remains that my SMP boobs don't go static when I'm horizontal facing downward. I'll get to work on another NSFW video right away to show what happens, and sorry about my absent-mindedness- I had just watched the video again before posting it to make sure it was still all OK, and my mind wasn't on what I was doing when I posted the link. :classic_heart:

52 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Crap. You're absolutely right- I *was* using CBP when I made that video. Therefore, I'm an idiot to post it here as an example of my SMP Physics when horizontal. :classic_blink:

Although the video was inappropriate as an SMP demo, the fact remains that my SMP boobs don't go static when I'm horizontal facing downward. I'll get to work on another NSFW video right away to show what happens, and sorry about my absent-mindedness- I had just watched the video again before posting it to make sure it was still all OK, and my mind wasn't on what I was doing when I posted the link. :classic_heart:

LOL all good, bud - and no, you're not an idiot... a far cry from it! You showed what is possible - therefore, goal achieved! ;) 

The only way I would have known is the mention in the credits. Because it is an either/or, then I would have assumed you wouldn't get the sweet results you have; I would have thought something would get borked due to conflict, but it shows how much I know... For some reason I thought SMP was more "jiggly" out of the box than CBP, but your kind of movement is exactly what I'm looking for.

I've been a long time lurker on this thread, waiting for things to be more "noob" friendly since CBP is "safe" for me (because it's plug and play, and there are far fewer steps in it's implementation for me to fuck up royally lol). But between your vid and Tony's upload of resplendent... yeah, that about pushed me over the edge.

Frame rates have been a concern as well, since my system is 1 part decent graphics card (GTX 1080), and 1 part potato processor (i5 4670K) :(  I do have a good chunk of memory, though.

40 minutes ago, Sevatt said:

Frame rates have been a concern as well, since my system is 1 part decent graphics card (GTX 1080), and 1 part potato processor (i5 4670K) :(  I do have a good chunk of memory, though.

I'm running around using hair (wig,) earring, amulet, body and outfit SMP physcis on a clunky i5 3570K OC to 4.2GHz with a GTX970 and 16GB of DDR3 on a Z77 board- ancient tech. Even with that (I call it my Farmall machine :classic_tongue:) I get a solid 45-50 FPS with full body and outfit physics on myself and surrounding NPCs who use the default body, especially my followers, who match me bounce for wiggle. The only exception is inside the Winking Skeever in Solitude- if I go in there during "prime time" (1900-0100 or so, game time) I will chug right down to 5-10 fps due to all the lovelies in that place, all bouncing and jiggling around the room. I'm looking to upgrade, and the cpu and mobo aren't out of reach, but with 1080's selling for over $900 due to Bitcoin miners it's not happening any time soon.

53 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

The only exception is inside the Winking Skeever in Solitude- if I go in there during "prime time" (1900-0100 or so, game time) I will chug right down to 5-10 fps due to all the lovelies in that place, all bouncing and jiggling around the room.

*longing sigh* Utopia...

But hey, that's very useful feedback -  I usually have at least 5 followers with me and several other more female followers at home, often in the same cell, at least as many as the Skeever (Flowergirls, Bards, waitresses, etc) when I am in there. My CPU is only a marginal upgrade over yours, so I would anticipate the same results, only in a lot more areas.

I may wait for my next play through when I switch back to UUNP ... FOR A VARIETY OF REASONS ?

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

could you please link me the bodyslide files so i too can build one using bodyslide?

Aslo would like to have a XML for SMP that works with UUNP special body

7 hours ago, Sevatt said:

I noticed you are using CBP Physics from Groovtama (as mentioned in the credits)

OK, this time I may have actually gotten it right- I went out and made a fresh video, just slammed it together out of a single SL scene so it's not edited or polished- the sound track song is probably the best part of it. But it does show my SMP physics and not CBP Physics- which, by the way, is not by Groovtama but by polygonhell. :classic_biggrin:

Again, sorry about the brain-fart earlier.

3 hours ago, neon_xeon said:

could you please link me the bodyslide files so i too can build one using bodyslide?

Aslo would like to have a XML for SMP that works with UUNP special body

The Bodyslide files for UUNP originated in Oldrim. In order to "encourage" :classic_angry: people to switch to CBBE, the authors removed all the UUNP Templates, conversion sets and slidersets from recent editions of Bodyslide- just deleted them. So go download Bodyslide from the Oldrim Nexus page (while you still can) then back up your SSE Bodyslide subfolders, extract the downloaded Oldrim Bodyslide archive to somewhere convenient and copy the subfolder contents to your SSE Bodyslide subfolders- Shapedata, SliderGroups, SliderPresets and SliderSets, being careful not to overwrite any SSE CBBE stuff with Oldrim CBBE stuff because the two are not compatible.

You may want to manually delete the old CBBE Template entries and then merge the new CBBE Template info into the Oldrim Templates so your Bodyslide installation will no longer be deliberately crippled :classic_excl: but instead will be complete and contain both CBBE and UUNP functionality in SSE. Or not, up to you.

At the end, when you open up SSE Bodyslide you will have all the UUNP goodness at your disposal and can pick your UUNP shape and build it.

Here are my xmls:

defaultBBPs.xml

UUNP.xml

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

The Bodyslide files for UUNP originated in Oldrim. In order to "encourage" :classic_angry: people to switch to CBBE, the authors removed all the UUNP Templates, conversion sets and slidersets from recent editions of Bodyslide- just deleted them. So go download Bodyslide from the Oldrim Nexus page (while you still can) then back up your SSE Bodyslide subfolders, extract the downloaded Oldrim Bodyslide archive to somewhere convenient and copy the subfolder contents to your SSE Bodyslide subfolders- Shapedata, SliderGroups, SliderPresets and SliderSets, being careful not to overwrite any SSE CBBE stuff with Oldrim CBBE stuff because the two are not compatible.

You may want to manually delete the old CBBE Template entries and then merge the new CBBE Template info into the Oldrim Templates so your Bodyslide installation will no longer be deliberately crippled :classic_excl: but instead will be complete and contain both CBBE and UUNP functionality in SSE. Or not, up to you.

At the end, when you open up SSE Bodyslide you will have all the UUNP goodness at your disposal and can pick your UUNP shape and build it.

Here are my xmls:

defaultBBPs.xml

UUNP.xml

Thanks for the help :DD