On 12/3/2019 at 11:47 AM, hashigicc9 said:
On 12/3/2019 at 10:28 AM, Gromilla said:

I apologize if it seemed that I was trying to learn something, but you did not say that you have experience in modding.
But in any case, the situation is as follows. So washes someone else my outpouring will help.
As for the bikini - it’s easier to find the full name and look UUNP version. By the way, it looks very similar to a GomaPeroLand mod bikini.

It is definitely from the GomaPeroLand mods page, haven't checked the bikinis in there, yet. I have the mod and it works nice but I don't remember a bikini in the chest. Will check again. 

I don't know how I ended up 3 weeks back in this thread, but I found this and had to respond: here are my Erika and her twin sister Heidi in Goma Pero Land wearing their Goma Pero UUNP bikinis (built to my custom body shape preset in OS/BS):HeidiAndErika.jpg.be5fa826d3179fff7d0c3bb8c77d1447.jpg

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

but I found this and had to respond:

So I'm wrong, I'm sorry, I do not use a bikini. It happens :)

But in excuse, I found several options:

2 hours ago, Kokan said:

done...magic works ? BHUNP  deleting smp files from mod and Voilà

To be clear, by "SMP files" do you mean included hdtSSEPhysics and/or hdtSSEFramework, or do you mean the included SMP xml's?

Were you able to build the BHUNP body to your custom UUNP preset?

Does the BHUNP body seem to have all or most of the normal UUNP sliders?

I'm asking you because I have frozen my installation in preparation for finally updating it from 1.5.62 to 1.5.97 to take advantage of Aers's work on the SMP System, and I'm still waiting for ONE LAST MOD :classic_angry: to update... so I don't want to upset that applecart by installing a new body all up in the middle of it.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

To be clear, by "SMP files" do you mean included hdtSSEPhysics and/or hdtSSEFramework, or do you mean the included SMP xml's?

Were you able to build the BHUNP body to your custom UUNP preset?

Does the BHUNP body seem to have all or most of the normal UUNP sliders?

I'm asking you because I have frozen my installation in preparation for finally updating it from 1.5.62 to 1.5.97 to take advantage of Aers's work on the SMP System, and I'm still waiting for ONE LAST MOD :classic_angry: to update... so I don't want to upset that applecart by installing a new body all up in the middle of it.

Yes as he said on his sticky on BHUNP mod page, your UUNP presets should work with the BHUNP body.  Just select BHUNP and choose your UUNP preset you love and always use and build and your done.  Its basically the extended version, as it include all of the original sliders and a few extra sliders.

Don't worry your little heart out dear....

giphy.gif

BTW, SMP currently will not reload a mesh after it has been loaded for collisions the first time. SMP's hook is before SKEE (RaceMenu)'s hook, so vertex morphs from RaceMenu are applied after SMP reads a mesh. If you use morph sliders on your character in RaceMenu (for example, changing breast size) your breast collision mesh in SMP won't match the mesh.

Also might be the case on changing an actor's weight.

6 hours ago, nappilydeestruction said:

Yes as he said on his sticky on BHUNP mod page

Um, thanks- I had already read his sticky, and every word of the Description, Requirements and Credits plus the stickies and the first 10 or 20 posts... but based on the differences between those sources I was, for a variety of reasons, trying to get a 3rd-party confirmation that it actually worked as stated.

on the nexus page for that BHUNP mod there is this quote in the description that confuses me...

"Do not use HDT-SMP for NPCs if you have to use SMP"

yet in the requirements HDT-SMP is listed... does this mean, its best to reinstall HDT-SMP ?

never mind i figured it out... i have to disable the smp option in the install menu of bhunp as i dont know how to setup a custom race/uniqe char.... i guess a custom race breaks a lot of quest in game... on the other hand i have cbbe with 3bbe + hdt/smp istalled and my new computer handles it fine... i wait for more reviews in this thread/bhunp before switching. keep the clips coming guys... dont forget to showcase the butt jiggles.

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Um, thanks- I had already read his sticky, and every word of the Description, Requirements and Credits plus the stickies and the first 10 or 20 posts... but based on the differences between those sources I was, for a variety of reasons, trying to get a 3rd-party confirmation that it actually worked as stated.

Thats fine.  It is a new body mod to get use to.  To me its still at its beginning stages but I'm sure that things will get better.   I was also as confused as you were when the mod was even thought of.  But I became so excited for its release because I've been following his progress for a few months. 

5 hours ago, 0wnyx said:

on the nexus page for that BHUNP mod there is this quote in the description that confuses me...

"Do not use HDT-SMP for NPCs if you have to use SMP"

yet in the requirements HDT-SMP is listed... does this mean, its best to reinstall HDT-SMP ?

never mind i figured it out... i have to disable the smp option in the install menu of bhunp as i dont know how to setup a custom race/uniqe char.... i guess a custom race breaks a lot of quest in game... on the other hand i have cbbe with 3bbe + hdt/smp istalled and my new computer handles it fine... i wait for more reviews in this thread/bhunp before switching. keep the clips coming guys... dont forget to showcase the butt jiggles.

I too was so confused by the whole "SMP on NPCs" thing as well.  He did mention its very taxing on the system.  It does however depend on what system people are using.  I guess he assumes that most people don't have good systems?  I dunno.  But he is still working on improvements to SMP and cbpc so its still at its beginning stages.  I might do some experiment with Kokan's Realistic SMP and Sinful CBP configs to see if I can do something similar to how Aero did for his CBBE 3BBB Advanced. 

Hopefully sooner than later but my SSE setup is on hold till I get a new monitor.  At least I did to some testing in SSE but not that much unfortunately.

1 hour ago, nappilydeestruction said:

Thats fine.  It is a new body mod to get use to.  To me its still at its beginning stages but I'm sure that things will get better.   I was also as confused as you were when the mod was even thought of.  But I became so excited for its release because I've been following his progress for a few months. 

I too was so confused by the whole "SMP on NPCs" thing as well.  He did mention its very taxing on the system.  It does however depend on what system people are using.  I guess he assumes that most people don't have good systems?  I dunno.  But he is still working on improvements to SMP and cbpc so its still at its beginning stages.  I might do some experiment with Kokan's Realistic SMP and Sinful CBP configs to see if I can do something similar to how Aero did for his CBBE 3BBB Advanced. 

Hopefully sooner than later but my SSE setup is on hold till I get a new monitor.  At least I did to some testing in SSE but not that much unfortunately.

i tested bhunp already, it worked (with smp) there is this implemented ynord race which allows u to use the physics only on your char. the thing is... i did not liked the skin that i had installed for bhunp or uunp . and another downside was that the npc lost all the curves from my previous bodyslide build.

therefore i rolled back to my cbbe/3bbb - hdt - smp setup, i believe i already have every woman on smp lol, i can hear my cpu getting cooled hard in my gaming desktop... but i always have an eye on the temperature... it goes never above 70c/160 fahrenheit which is ok. however in the future i am going with the physics that is not as demanding on the system like smp. hopfully some1 makes a better version. can sombody tell me what its like to downgrade from smp completely... will it be very ugly ?

as for the looks/physics... i am not an expert on this, it looked good... even more bouncier than my cbbe setup... but then again, i have no complains about cbbe physics except that smp is demanding on the system. i dont care about the detailed genitals collision that u get with that mod, downloading armor packs and finding a good body just for this is not worth it in my mind.

16 hours ago, srea said:

BTW, SMP currently will not reload a mesh after it has been loaded for collisions the first time. SMP's hook is before SKEE (RaceMenu)'s hook, so vertex morphs from RaceMenu are applied after SMP reads a mesh. If you use morph sliders on your character in RaceMenu (for example, changing breast size) your breast collision mesh in SMP won't match the mesh.

Also might be the case on changing an actor's weight.

So, will changing the load order on SMP to be after SKEE solve this, by changing hdtSMP64.dll to zzhdtSMP64.dll?  I'm assuming that SKSE loads plugins in alphabetical order, of course.

26 minutes ago, perrymwt said:

So, will changing the load order on SMP to be after SKEE solve this, by changing hdtSMP64.dll to zzhdtSMP64.dll?  I'm assuming that SKSE loads plugins in alphabetical order, of course.

It got fixed in version 2.5:

• exiting RaceSexMenu or a loading screen will now cause SMP to reload all collision meshes, which allows RaceMenu bodymorphs to effect them
  • 'smp reset' console command now also reloads all collision meshes; this also causes xml files for meshes to reload, effectively reloading their configuration
  • fix rotation clamping bug when exiting first person view

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Kokan, do you happen to know the name of the first animation (the kneel-squatting embrace-kiss) and what animation pack it's from? It makes me lightheaded just watching it... :classic_blush:

Missionary 3  at least I mean, I have a lot of animations I'm not sure about