57 minutes ago, worik said:

So basically, we would need a flexible arousal modifying plugin/extension for SLA/SLAR ?

Not exactly. We need a shell that replaces the API to SLA(R), including emulating the internals touched on by DD and SLSO.

Then we can place any arousal model we like into that API shell.

I never found the point in having in game arousal to be honest. If you get horny when your female character (or any gender) is fucking then the mod did it's job no need for an arousal mod. I go into Skyrim aroused as fuck and exit my room satisfied.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

What if you could lower arousal, or even lower arousal time rate, by eating, or drinking something else?

What if something more available could be used to raise arousal, or simply change it according to some predictable rule?

Eager NPCs has some potions and spells you might want to look at. If the mod itself is more than you'd want to use, maybe the mod author would let you extract that portion of the mod for a stand alone.

Its dependant on SLA/R, and I think the potions to reduce arousal and timerate are only purchased via dialog, but a crafting mechanism could easily be created. There are also some mod added ingredients you can use to make potions that increase the arousal of NPCs near the PC, and spells that drain the PC arousal and transfer it to an NPC. Since the mod is mostly focused on using persuasion to start sex with an NPC, those help in that context.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

Eager NPCs has some potions and spells you might want to look at. If the mod itself is more than you'd want to use, maybe the mod author would let you extract that portion of the mod for a stand alone.

I used Eager NPCs for a while, but took it out because it added a lot of dialog to NPCs that - seemed to me - frequently out of place on them, and which was rather easy/tempting to exploit.

Oddly enough, I was thinking about whether it would make sense to bring it back into my game. After some consideration I decided it wasn't a good fit with RP. I'm not totally sure, but for now, I think it's staying out.

It's one of those things where I end up wishing mods were more joined up. If ENPCs and RP were more integrated they could potentially complement each other in interesting ways.

When I used to use it, I thought those potions needed a bit of balancing.

I couldn't decide if they were simply too easy a solution, too expensive, or too cheap.

I think what made me not like them was that simply spending cash to get that outcome wasn't what I wanted.

Going back a way, I did at one point start to write the aforementioned shell to replace SLA(R).

Then I found vlkSexLife and abandoned the effort.

It was only later I decided the vlk model wasn't making things more interesting.

SLD reads data from SLA(R); there are several ways to read the state, and the API for modifying it is very easy to use.

That ease is probably key to SLA(R)'s wide uptake.

People have asked for SLD to be able to modify SLA(R) values in response to certain conditions, and I'll probably deliver that in V15.

But I am determined not to start any new modding project that distracts from SLD, as I already have too many unfinished projects.

I have had some good suggestions on the SLD forum, and have enough ideas, to make a sex-addiction mod that ought to be fairly novel and entertaining, as far as such things go. Replacing SLA(R) will probably come then, if I ever start it.

However, if anyone else does it first, I won't feel a need to bother :) 

2 hours ago, Darkpig said:

I never found the point in having in game arousal to be honest. If you get horny when your female character (or any gender) is fucking then the mod did it's job no need for an arousal mod. I go into Skyrim aroused as fuck and exit my room satisfied.

Good one.

But I'm sure you're aware a bunch of mods depend on SLA(R), and just locking it and setting any values you like is doing yourself out of certain kinds of play.

Some people give their character a weapon that one hit kills almost anything. Most people don't, because they want to play the combat game. There are other kinds of game too.

For some, the idea of their character being helpless in the face of overwhelming, uncontrolling arousal gets them all worked up.

For others, the similar idea of their character being addicted to sex is the thing.

Neither are exactly my thing, but I like the idea of mods like DCL not being totally random, and having ways to influence them.

In the context of the right kind of story, like Slaverun, the right arousal model can add immersion, and help hold a rather silly story together.

For some, the arousal is most important when it's used as an NPC stat.

But I'm sure you already considered this, so I'm not sure what you're really advocating.

It's a means to an end, and the ends are various. There might even be something it could do for you, if it worked in a way you thought was interesting. But I get the impression your focus is on minimalism? At least as far as gameplay changing mode go. In which case my bloated load-order should seem very puzzling to you.

Yeah the perils of fine tuning your mods :D

A huge problem for me is also finding the sweet spot when configuring the various mods, very often it is almost impossible because it is either so hardcore that once you get helpless chances of getting unbound again are smaller than winning in the lottery.

But since there are always new mods still appearing my year long "quest" on finding my optimal Skyrim setup continues being interesting at least.

An arousal system seems almost necessary for bondage items like DD as well.  Part of the point of bondage and chastity items is the control over the wearer's body and in turn their mind/ willpower.  Since the modder can't force the player to feel those feelings directly, the next best thing seems to be to have the PC feel it in some way.  Otherwise, bondage gear becomes like food or skooma in games... it can be pretty or immersive but without a needs/ addiction system, there is no weight to using those items.

16 hours ago, Lupine00 said:
  • DF = Devious Followers
  • FMEA = Failure Mode Effects Analysis
  • DA = Death Alternative (strictly DAYMOYL)
  • DCL = Deviously Cursed Loot
  • RP = Radiant Prostitution
  • RRR = Realistic Room Rental
  • JoS = Jobs of Skyrim
  • DC = Devious Cidhna (could also be Deviously Captured, but in this context, it isn't).
  • CtD = Chasing the Dragon
  • SXP = SXP (Redone) ... Skyrim eXperience Point based levelling.
  • SS = Simple Slavery (in this case Simple Slavery Plus)
  • SD+ = Sanguine's Debauchery Plus
  • W&T = Wear and Tear - comes from various mods, in this case from Apropos2

Ah, thanks. At first I was wondering how Wealth & Taxes could have possible been producing the effects you described ?

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

But I'm sure you already considered this, so I'm not sure what you're really advocating.

It's a means to an end, and the ends are various. There might even be something it could do for you, if it worked in a way you thought was interesting. But I get the impression your focus is on minimalism? At least as far as gameplay changing mode go. In which case my bloated load-order should seem very puzzling to you.

You think too highly of me.?

Perhaps I was hoping for a compromise. Controlling your character's emotions is what you do more than anything but the circumstances your character is in is generally up to the game. I get that there is a lack of circumstances that allow you as a person to feel any particular way I mean you aren't the one stuck in a chastity belt with obnoxious teasing vibrators in your hole(s). I don't know how that compromise can be made but I do know that many mods depend on it to work which is kind of a bummer in my opinion. I think systems like crime and slavery could definitely use some tweaking.

10 hours ago, xboronx said:

A huge problem for me is also finding the sweet spot when configuring the various mods, very often it is almost impossible because it is either so hardcore that once you get helpless chances of getting unbound again are smaller than winning in the lottery.

This is the problem with a lot of mods, either through unpredictable chaotic behaviours, or through simple weak design.

Most of the mods that begin with some kind of simulation as the basis can never be balanced, because they are intrinsically unstable, and the only damping in the system is determined player efforts, which are inevitably going to get overwhelmed at some point. The designers of those mods created simplistic simulations they felt re-created their fantasy-version of reality, and gave scant consideration to how they would play in a game. Hence they do not really play well in a game.

SLA(R) is an obvious example of this. I never had a character that wasn't pinned at 100 arousal after a long enough game.

And prior to that, there may have been very long stretches of 0 arousal too. It's all extremes and rarely anything in between.

The zero exposure thing could probably be considered a bug though. Exposure's lower limit should be the default exposure level set in the MCM, but instead, appears to be zero.

Turning down the time-rate addition from orgasms slows the inevitable, but doesn't stop it - just tends to increase the length of the stretches of 0 arousal that occur in the lead-up to being stuck at 100. Or may not even do that, depending on what mods you have.

But SLA(R) isn't achieving this by itself. Installed alone, there'd be no sex, and arousal would stabilize at a very low value. SLA(R) by its nature, cannot exist in a vacuum. Once you introduce sex, it introduces more arousal, which introduces more sex, and so it goes until... Pegged at 100 arousal, and constantly refreshing the 100 time-rate back up to 100 with sex.

Ironically, the outcome of the plugged and belted "simulation" is backwards with respect to the outcome always presented in BDSM genre fiction...

With SLA(R), locked in a belt with edging plugs, arousal sky rockets almost immediately. But over the long term there are no orgasms. The genre story is that arousal should climb up and up to new and dizzying heights of desperation. What actually happens is that with no orgasms, there's no time-rate increases, and time-rate decays to 0, leaving base exposure as the only arousal contributor.

In contrast, if a plug allows orgasms (non edging) then super-arousal can arise. It's backwards from the genre fantasy, where a character who gets orgasms occasionally should be less frustrated.

Neither the fiction, nor SLA(R) represents reality, but that has no relevance at all.

The real problem is that the game play outcomes from SLA(R) are unstable, and they destabilize your game and create balance problems for mods that are attempting to build game-play on top of it - DCL being the most obvious, SLSO, SL Adventures, and Aroused Vampirism being other obvious candidates. Even MME considers arousal, but the consequences of being stuck at 100 are fairly benign in MME.

10 hours ago, chevalierx said:

DT device training is good for gameplay

like alert bandit ; reduce your skill ............etc

I liked where this was headed, but then development seemed to stop. No new release since Nov 2017.

A problem, because the existing release version is seriously buggy.

There was a beta of a new version, which I tried, and it was better, but still had some bugs and problems.

Alas, there was no further version after that.

By the time I'm done with SLD, it should be able to replicate a great deal of DT's functionality, and other things besides, but with more ways to configure it.

Footstep counting, won't be replicated though.

I would still be interested in a dedicated mod for this, if DT ever releases a new version, but it needs to address the gameplay balance somehow.

You get trained, and all devices offer some minor benefit. Great. But you got those benefits at the cost of armor, and the flip-side is that if you don't wear them, you're in a worse state than if you do. The end result is a significant combat debuff for any melee, while inconveniencing mages a lot less (though they do lose the ability to wear enchants they otherwise would).

It wipes out enchanting entirely as a strategy for any build, without offering alternative play paths.

In a perfect world where DT came with quest content to let you earn more compensations for the drawbacks, it would be great, though the idea of always being better off in bondage than not seems a little unimmersive.

The DT versions that were delivered were more fantasy simulation than game-play. For some, that is more than enough.

3 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Perhaps I was hoping for a compromise. Controlling your character's emotions is what you do more than anything but the circumstances your character is in is generally up to the game. I get that there is a lack of circumstances that allow you as a person to feel any particular way I mean you aren't the one stuck in a chastity belt with obnoxious teasing vibrators in your hole(s). I don't know how that compromise can be made but I do know that many mods depend on it to work which is kind of a bummer in my opinion. I think systems like crime and slavery could definitely use some tweaking.

There's a common point here.

I want the player to be able to control things like arousal more than currently, for pure gameplay reasons.

I have the same feelings about stats like willpower or "slavery level" that some mods introduce.

When you can't control these stats, they're just a railroad.

When they're supposed to model some mental state that you are nominally supposed to be in total control over, it's worse: it's breaking the fundamental contract of the game for no benefit.

DF does let you control Willpower with some very basic tools, but other (more complex, simulationist) models, put forwards in ambitious framework mods moved further from this.

SD+ in contrast to DF, gives you scant control over slavery level (SL). The only real control you have is escape (which may not be an option), and the decay rate in the MCM.

Spoiler

The Bimbo Curse also, has limited input. You get the curse, it rapidly gets worse. Look for a cure. It's cure. It's gone. That is all.

If you could actively slow or resist the curse progression there would be more game play in it.

If the cure wasn't just "hand in an object to an NPC" it could also have gameplay to it.

As it is, the play is you're stuck with no combat skills, no meaningful compensations for losing them, and you need to get a rare ingredient that drops off almost nothing in the game.

If you've already done Bashnag, you're probably screwed, as that's the most reliable way.

There are probably some locations where you can just find what you need lying around, but they aren't common, and monsters that can drop it are ... rare appearances in just a few quests.

This is game design from the school of "Nirnroot is hard to find? You're joking. I'll show you hard to find!"

I guess I'm saying that Bimbo Curse misses a couple of chances at greatness, then finishes off by making it so hard to cure that you'll be thoroughly sick of it by the time it's over.

But that's an aside...

The problem is when some stat takes away control that is supposed to be yours. The basic contract of the game is that you can make decisions, you get to choose what quests to complete, to pick where to go, and crucially, you pick how to answer dialogs, you control your character's personality.

Stats like willpower or arousal are intended to immersively create the experience of "loss of control", which can be fun, even if they seem to violate the basic contract of the game.

However, if you can't do anything to genuinely control willpower or arousal, then it's just a railroad, with a single destination, and you'll be dumped there with no return ticket. Your only choice at that point is to disable mod behaviours to regain control of your game, or abandon it completely.

I can see how DarkPig concludes this is bothersome, because it obviously is bothersome :) What varies is how much it bothers individuals, and how much they enjoy the "loss of control" fantasy. For some, the trade offs are acceptable, for others, acceptable for a while, but there will always be some who just hate it.

For me, the mitigating factor, that lets me tolerate the bothersome aspects, is if control isn't simply removed, but changed.

e.g. Your character is enslaved. You still control things, but you have different choices to make. Some options are gone, some new ones are offered. That's genuine new gameplay, genuine new content. I'm fine if it's like that, and the narrative makes sense.

Slaverun Reloaded might be the best example of an attempt at this.

Spoiler

It succeeds in places, fails in others, but it's trying to make a game. By adding the back and forth between being a slaver and being a slave, offering ways for a slave to grow and have game options in the arena, it's made major efforts to deliver actual gameplay to what used to be a kind of interactive movie where you advanced quests by moving from one set of extreme rapes to another.

Alas, the narrative in Slaverun still leaves a bit to be desired, because it's so internally conflicted and muddled over the question of whether the slaves are happy or simply insane broken victims. It tries to have it both ways, undermining both the humour and serious sides of the story. It will take whichever approach seems easiest to make the next quest work, resulting in the odd reversals in the PC's direction and motivation.

Some other examples of mods that I've liked are Shout Like a Virgin and Sexlab Sex Slaves.   

SLaV is more about daedra controlling the PC though than a master which is what eventually caused me to remove it from my modlist but it was fun to play and relatively bug free.  Its scenes were well designed as well.  Although I had to turn most of the random encounters down to minimal levels so that they weren't constantly pestering me.

Sexlab Sex Slaves was a little bugger and hard to actually start as a weak PC character because it required you to kill some decent level NPCs.   Which I always though was a bit strange since you had to defeat a master of a keep just to become a slave of another NPC.  ?‍♀️  It had some fun scenes for training slaves though and I've always wanted to try having the NPC master as my companion for longer game stints.  But I haven't played a game of Skyrim long enough to get high enough levels to get to him before I restart because of new mods :P or the difficulty becoming too overwhelming/ tedious.

I feel that another important aspect of gameplay that has been touched on briefly is feedback.  Whether it is feedback from audio/visual cues for arousal or feedback in the form of NPCs/masters responding to the actions of the PC.  Clear feedback would help make a lot of mods more interesting.  You can have some kind of point scale or system in place, but instead of showing a summary screen every day, have the master pet the PC.  Some mods definitely try this, but not in a way that is very convincing to me.

1 hour ago, sapho888 said:

I feel that another important aspect of gameplay that has been touched on briefly is feedback.  Whether it is feedback from audio/visual cues for arousal or feedback in the form of NPCs/masters responding to the actions of the PC.  Clear feedback would help make a lot of mods more interesting.  You can have some kind of point scale or system in place, but instead of showing a summary screen every day, have the master pet the PC.  Some mods definitely try this, but not in a way that is very convincing to me.

I think a lot of people had plans for things like this, but after getting the mechanics of their mod working, they then discovered there were no proper animations available, found staging scenes to be extremely tricky, or simply didn't want to put up with the CK's bullshit anymore just to add some flavor dialogue.

I have three projects going right now. One's stalled on animations that I'll need to learn to make myself, one's waiting for me to learn to make decent item textures, and the other is waiting for my frustration with the CK to cool down. Again.

SLA definitely works better as NPC trigger than to actually simulate PC's arousal. I pretty much just accepted it as it is when I use it in its current state. Yes the binary 0 or 100 arousal is a very real issue, and from a simulation sense it is pretty bad, however I don't think a careful simulation of arousal is necessary for the PC. When I use Aroused Rape and Idles at the minimum SLA makes it so that only horny NPC will go after PC and co. and after the deed the NPC's arousal will drop for now so they won't be likely to "double dip" and therefore let other horny NPC have their go. I also just kind of use the aroused idle part as an idle swapper...probably not the intended use, but it keeps things fresh every now and then?

With the kind of game that I set up the only time my PC truly needs to be feeling arouse is if she happens to have vibrating plugs stuck in her, and if there's one place SLA's arousal value truly feels weird is that 100 arousal is 100 arousal rather it is due to having sex 5 times two days ago and then went cold turkey for 2 days or having dual plugs actively stimulating her. Both in the eye of SLA are presented as the same thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even so I rarely engage with DD directly, the horny by bondage thing doesn't really work for me, not exactly my kind of thing I guess. DD to me is more of a means to and end rather than the thrill itself. A tied up PCs getting into trouble is interesting in terms of what it could lead to as oppose to simply getting horny due to being tied up, if that makes any sense. The concept and implementation of chastity gear also gives me pause probably due to the kind of set up that I have. Bluntly put PCs and followers in my game rarely need/want to have sex of their will, majority of the sex events that trigger are non consensual in nature as such chastity belt might actually be a good thing to have equip.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

SLA(R) is an obvious example of this. I never had a character that wasn't pinned at 100 arousal after a long enough game.

I'd say the major thing that SLA/SLAR is lacking is both, a long term and a short term factor system to reduce exposure more balanced.

You can achieve that with some MCM fine tuning and sitting a week in seclusion in High Hrothgar. But that's not good enough for daily use in an imersive Skyrim.

1 hour ago, afa said:

SLA definitely works better as NPC trigger than to actually simulate PC's arousal.

Indeed :classic_smile:

I have some ideas how to fix that for the PC, being itself a mix between RL elements and Skyrim's fantasy world.

But nowadays literally ALL mods where made under the assumption of SLA/SLARs current behaviour. Especially for the PC. So, changing that would be very problematic in the big picture. :classic_wacko:

17 minutes ago, worik said:

I have some ideas how to fix that for the PC, being itself a mix between RL elements and Skyrim's fantasy world.

But nowadays literally ALL mods where made under the assumption of SLA/SLARs current behaviour. Especially for the PC. So, changing that would be very problematic in the big picture.

I don't think it's that big a problem. It can be overcome if you plan to overcome it. vlkSexLife didn't do that.

If there is a good variation between extreme low and extreme high values, and ways to influence that, that are interesting to use, it should be fine.

However, a mod that delivers mostly moderate arousal would probably fail with DCL.

You need to look at what mods you want to work right and understand their behaviour.

I don't think there's a very long list to look at.

Basically:

• assault/rape mods (DH, SLAdv, DCL, SL Kidnapped, Naked Dungeons, SD+)
  • buffs/debuffs(DCL, BWitch, DT, PE, Hormones)
  • ME, possibly Apropos
  • Aradia Devious Expansion
  • SLAV

SLD will also do rapes very soon, but you can configure that to work however you like.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

There's a common point here.

I want the player to be able to control things like arousal more than currently, for pure gameplay reasons.

I don't get paid enough to respond to your whole post so I'll keep it simple. People want a slut meter is what you're saying. As usual people are draining my sanity meter. >_>

On the flip side given the right system and given that it works, distractions make for good story elements as well as gameplay gimmicks. The problem is that aroused is about as moderate about rising arousal levels as much as Utahns rabbits are moderate about breeding. If there is a simple fix then I am happy to hear it but late game arousal goes up ridiculously fast. I dare say it is broken.

7 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

People want a slut meter is what you're saying.

It wasn't what I was saying, or what I think they're crying out for, but I expect some people would be pretty interested if you simply made a mod called SLUT METER, sure.

But that's just because it has the word SLUT in it. Really... Who would say no to that?

6 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

However, a mod that delivers mostly moderate arousal would probably fail with DCL. 

That's one of the mods, that would fail to work the way they were meant to play out. :classic_wacko:

7 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

You need to look at what mods you want to work right and understand their behaviour. I don't think there's a very long list. 

? I feel that this is the wrong end.

Basically, my idea was the opposite: fix the (lack of) arousal reduction.

I was (still am) asking myself the question what would lower arousal and why => then i ask myself how that could be done in the Syrim engine.

Sooner or later it will lead to the list of mods that would be negatively affected, because arousal is not anymore rocketing to the sky.

A few examples:

Spoiler

From RL:

Situation: If I lay down with a severe fever or generally sick, I may have naughty dreams but that's it to that and I am too weak for anything.

Conclusion: Arousal should go down ..

Possible anchors: sickness, reduced health, reduce health restoration

From RL:

Situation: If I lay down with a severe wound and a hurting body, I dont have ANY naughty dreams, just pain

Conclusion: Arousal should go down ..

Possible anchors: reduced health, reduce health restoration

From RL:

Situation: I drink a ittle alcohol and enjoy myself, my arousal goes up. If I drink too much and wake up the next morning with a head ache, my arousal is depleted.

Conclusion: Arousal should zero

Possible anchor: RND alchol level, alcohol, sleep, ...

From RL:

Situation: I feel stressed, have met too many assholes, had a bad day, am angry ... my arousal is absolutely zero

Conclusion: Arousal should zero

Possible anchors: The mods "Stress and Trauma" could jump in here ?, BF moods or PMS could be anchors (MGEF)

.. etc ...

23 minutes ago, worik said:

Basically, my idea was the opposite: fix the (lack of) arousal reduction.

Seemingly a tautology, but it's only interesting if it's interesting.

Simply fixing arousal reduction ... vlkSexLife makes rape shitcan your arousal for days ... it's not interesting because you can't control whether you are raped (kind of the definition of rape). If you can control it, it's in an MCM somewhere, it's not by playing the game.

But what I mean is that if you add ways to reduce arousal that are not interesting, and have no gameplay to them, they are just adding mechanics, or simulation.

If you add ways to reduce arousal (or raise it) that have gameplay to them, they're interesting and people will get "fun" out of them.

If you have a needs mod that makes getting drunk and having a hangover fun (somehow), then maybe reducing arousal that way is fun too.

You can legitimately ask "what is gameplay". There's a lot written on this. For the sake of this discussion though, I see it as...

The ability to take decisions in a "game" that influence the outcomes and events of the game in a way that is partially predictable, but with additional consequences that may be much harder, or in practice impossible, to predict.

Imagine a card game. If all you do is turn over cards, and highest wins, you make no decisions, there is no game play, it's moronic.

But in a game of Klondike, you decide whether or not to take a viable card from the top of the upturned deck, and further, you know what card is beneath it. The decision has immediate consequences you can understand, and long term ones that you might be able to understand. That is a game.

Let's say you have a mechanic to dump arousal, but the consequence is 'gamey'?

Let's say the mechanic is masturbation ... the obvious consequence is that masturbating in public is illegal. Outcome simple to predict, but...

Masturbating in a safe place, might be legal, but also have a consequence if your follower sees it, because they might decide to jam a belt on you. That's a little bit more like a game. And if the chance of the follower belting you now depends on how often you have or haven't had sex with them... Now it's even more of a game... And if you can choose to have sex with your follower, or not, but choosing it when their arousal is high gets you likes, and choosing it when their arousal is low gets you thumbs down... And it's also "plausible".

So a simulationist might see it as a simulation of a player relationship with the follower, but it wasn't designed to that end. It's designed to make the masturbation mechanic more complex, choice-driven, but not completely predictable. You can control it, but the levers aren't as easy to work as they first appear.

17 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

But what I mean is that if you add ways to reduce arousal that are not interesting, and have no gameplay to them, they are just adding mechanics, or simulation. 

If you add ways to reduce arousal (or raise it) that have gameplay to them, they're interesting and people will get "fun" out of them.

Indeed, that's the main question.

And that is where my approach of "mirroring RL" ends without fun. Because RL is no fun here.

I write our tax income statement => no fun => arousal zero

Talk to booooooring assholes => no fun => arousal zero

A shortcoming of RL :classic_biggrin:

I think everyone is seriously overthinking this.

SLA would 100% work out of the box for every single mod if the user could control the base arousal modifier as a multiplier based on sex acts engaged in within one 24h game period. Want your PC to be a raging addict? Set it to 1; odds are you're looking to get her fucked anyway. Boom, born whore. Want your PC to be on the other end of the spectrum where the vast majority of sex is consensual and "normal" by any given definition? Set it to a mod-defined cap of 10-20.

If the number of sex acts is greater than the threshold set in the MCM, let the normal SLA formula for the increase of arousal per polled period apply. If not, it decreases. Everybody wins. :classic_smile: