SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

On 10/29/2018 at 3:46 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Все еще запланировано. Работа с требовательной автономной работой прямо сейчас.

К счастью, TES 6 все еще не работает.

Let the force be with you !
tentacles and parasites must live !

I don´t know if it was mentioned before, but i find it immersion breaking, that the Facehugger can be get rid of by simply unlocking it with a Restraints Key like any other gag....

if not possible to create a escape-way like with the chaurusworms / the "crotchhugger" any time soon, at least change it to use the much more rare "Head Restraints Key" like some other "high security restraints"...

and maybe a way to change the chances to "get" the infections, without triggering them by myself...

otherwise i really like your mod...

1 hour ago, MetZwerg said:

I don´t know if it was mentioned before, but i find it immersion breaking, that the Facehugger can be get rid of by simply unlocking it with a Restraints Key like any other gag....

if not possible to create a escape-way like with the chaurusworms / the "crotchhugger" any time soon, at least change it to use the much more rare "Head Restraints Key" like some other "high security restraints"...

and maybe a way to change the chances to "get" the infections, without triggering them by myself...

otherwise i really like your mod...

I agree and I plan to create custom events and messages for the organic devices from this mod, but I have been delayed with deep issues in SD+ and offline work.

I've got a couple feature requests for when you revisit this mod:

1. Currently you can still eat and drink with the facehugger. While that's good for people playing with a "needs" mod like Realistic Needs and Diseases, it doesn't really make any sense. I suggest that the facehugger should block eating and drinking, but that the fluid it pumps into you should fill your need for food and water if you're using RND.

2. Milk Mod Economy can integrate with various "living armor" mods, but while it has a way to register an armor as one of the types it supports, that armor has to be in slot 32. The tentacle parasite isn't in slot 32. It would be nice if I could register it with MME.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2018 at 7:24 PM, genericlogin said:

I've got a couple feature requests for when you revisit this mod:

1. Currently you can still eat and drink with the facehugger. While that's good for people playing with a "needs" mod like Realistic Needs and Diseases, it doesn't really make any sense. I suggest that the facehugger should block eating and drinking, but that the fluid it pumps into you should fill your need for food and water if you're using RND.

I think one of the devious mods (Integration?) already blocks consumption as the facehugger takes the gag slot.

11 hours ago, MagicManStan said:

I have a quick question. Can you have a face hugger, belt hugger and tentacle armor worn all at once? I can force all three at the same time through CK but the belt hugger doesn't show up visually and only shows up if I remove the tentacle armour. Please help.

The tentacle armor probably uses the same slots as the hip hugger. I will make sure they don't get added on top of each other.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The tentacle armor probably uses the same slots as the hip hugger. I will make sure they don't get added on top of each other.

Never mind I found the issue. Didn't realise what the devices underneath for Devious Devices until now. Put all the slots on the Body (32 slot) to None allowed them all to be equipped. Thanks for the quick reply though!

Does anyone knwo if there is an unofficial conversion out there of this for SE? I tried to do it myself and i got it working but the parasites show up as giant red triangles.

If i get it working I dont mind sharing it if its okay with the OP

I get the whole wanting to finish the mod before working on conversions thing but i had to switch to SE i just couldn't take the instability of LE anymore.

1 hour ago, Foxtrot6 said:

Does anyone knwo if there is an unofficial conversion out there of this for SE? I tried to do it myself and i got it working but the parasites show up as giant red triangles.

If i get it working I dont mind sharing it if its okay with the OP

I get the whole wanting to finish the mod before working on conversions thing but i had to switch to SE i just couldn't take the instability of LE anymore.

use nifoptimizer  to fix the textures

2 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

So while I know this works with EC+ on the animation side, do the worms and eggs trigger the related infections? EC+ and ES impregnation I mean. Trying to see if I've got a bug or that isn't implemented.

Right now, the worms are parasites to the Chaurus so they do not trigger the infection from EC.

I have an EC infection function internally but it is not used yet.

12 hours ago, Headerman said:

Im having an issue where the tentacle parasite is on me and i can't remove it either by in-game scripting or the MCM to infect/cure me of it.

Do i have to uninstall the mod?

Also double check to make sure it's not from another mod. Are you using Deviously Cursed Loot? It has a tentacle parasite harness as well.

On 12/5/2018 at 7:49 PM, Headerman said:

Im having an issue where the tentacle parasite is on me and i can't remove it either by in-game scripting or the MCM to infect/cure me of it.

Do i have to uninstall the mod?

I am also having this same problem. It's definitely not caused by Deviously Cursed Loot.

I've tried uninstalling the mod. That removes the tentacle parasite, but it also causes my character's breasts to become weirdly distorted.