SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

19 hours ago, Leonidas1210vc said:

I had an idea for a new parasite, basically its a gag variation of the spider eggs.

i don't know if this has been already suggested or if you had already thought of it, but here it is

Thanks for sharing but I am not planning on adding new parasites at this point. I want to make sure the ones I already have work well and have a quest built around them first.

8 hours ago, Settus30 said:

Question, when is the next update for this mod? Idk, just kinda curious.

In the next few days actually.

I am doing another round of testing right now.

It won't be a huge update but it will cover a few fixes and improvements.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for sharing but I am not planning on adding new parasites at this point. I want to make sure the ones I already have work well and have a quest built around them first.

In the next few days actually.

I am doing another round of testing right now.

It won't be a huge update but it will cover a few fixes and improvements.

thats ok, i just wanted to put it out there, i really do enjoy this mod, can't wait to see what you have planned

Im curious if anyone found a fix for the hiphugger and barnacles not appearing on the PC?I also just had my character get infected with the tentacle armor but when I tried to remove it in the mcm, the checkbox was empty and selecting it did not remove the parasite.  Am i messing up on installation or something else?

To infect my companion, I tried to infect my character and then in the MCM, I unchecked the chaurus worm option and then try giving it to my companion to be infected. But as soon as I give it, the game will crash immediately.

Does anyone have a solution to make infected companions in the SE version? A mod or setting ??

Hi all

I was trying to get my character infected by sleeping in a cave. Each time she slept I got a message like:

"You wake up restless as a creatures tail reaches down your throat......."

"You wake up restless as a creatures tail reaches into your crotch......."

"You feel prickly things glowing on your skin......."

But the sleep timer doesn't stop and on waking up there's no parasite visible.

Has anyone resolved some issue like this??

**Edit: using the toggle functionality in mcm, i am able to get all infections other than facehugger, facehugger(hips) and barnacles. 

The toggle gets deselected automatically.

Does it mean i have to install the mods on which these parasites are based?

I am finishing a round of tests and will release an update soon. 

Parasite was not the focus of that series of tests but I did fix a few things with Parasites anyway.

My next round of tests after that release will be specifically about Parasites.

18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am finishing a round of tests and will release an update soon. 

Parasite was not the focus of that series of tests but I did fix a few things with Parasites anyway.

My next round of tests after that release will be specifically about Parasites.

Will they be compatible with the SE version?

When i sleep in cave this trigger 3 kind of parasites but it not be equiped on my character, tentacles armor and living clothes not trigger milk drop after 10 days,

When chaurus attack it infect chaurus parasites then stop attacking me.( do u have quest to cure that ?)

I dont see any tentacles monster ooze monster and slime attack even chaurus estrus installed

I have a request for you. Is there a way to disable the spider eggs that automatically equip after the detached spider penis times out? Even with the slider to 0% on the eggs it seems it's hard coded to show up. I use ES and honestly would prefer not to double up on eggs, without having to manually go in and remove them every time.

2 hours ago, Xiaron said:

I have a request for you. Is there a way to disable the spider eggs that automatically equip after the detached spider penis times out? Even with the slider to 0% on the eggs it seems it's hard coded to show up. I use ES and honestly would prefer not to double up on eggs, without having to manually go in and remove them every time.

The reason it is hardcoded is that the penis got detached and stuck AFTER inseminating your character with eggs.

You should see it as egg+penis.

4 hours ago, PoleProde said:

Run in issue in The BroodMaiden quest the chaurus is aggressive, but then i use pheromones one more time it began being passive, but quest won't continue.... Waiting Fix from you.

That's already fixed in the next version. The fix should be available in a few days.

A new update is up with these changes. It is a small update to get in line with my new process, but more is coming. 

RELEASE NOTES for milestone Parasites 2019-04-09

Enhancements:

Bugs:

14 minutes ago, Mr.House said:

Im sorry if Im blind but i cant seem to find the quest in Morthal

In Morthal, talk to Lami at the apothecary store or her husband at the Mill. It may take a few attempts but eventually they will bring up their daughter has gone missing.

Or you can explore the area north of Morthal and meet her first.

4 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I mean... broken how?

There is no way to restart the quest, but I could look into providing a way out of a broken state.

I try (after update) to do quest, but then i go after talking to Danica and teleport to cave, Lastelle start beating chaurus....