SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

6 hours ago, ElectroGeek said:

Hi, I converted this mod for skyrimse, it works well (infection, textures, mcm) except when I approach lastelle of Morthal, the game crashes and i have a CTD.
Someone would have an idea or a solution please?
thank you in advance

Sorry for my bad english

Crashes in that area are often related to skeleton or HDT issues.

Let me know if you fix it, I can post a link to the main download page.

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Crashes in that area are often related to skeleton or HDT issues.

Let me know if you fix it, I can post a link to the main download page.

Skeleton or HDT with your mod? Because when I desactivated the mod, the area don't crash

I've Install XPMSE Skeleton

Now I can approach of Lastelle but the game crash when i'm at approximately one meter of her.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's good for the moment, I've simply changed the file header of the mod (43 to 44) with the CreationKit.!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had not done it yet because it's not necessary for all mods

Sorry for the disturbance

On 9/19/2018 at 9:06 AM, Rullis113 said:

Tummy scaling is not working, I am currently with the facehugger and it doesn't seem to scale it. When I start up a game, it is scaled for maybe few seconds until it turns into normal state. I have the hormones scaling mod thingy and I have tried to switch many settings in there.

Same issue. Though I don't have hormones and I'm not even seeing a difference for a split second. Either way I can't figure it out.  I realize this is a common issue but this seems like something that needs to be fixed if it's going to be a feature. Any advice would be appreciated. Also I'm new to modding Skyrim but I've been modding Oblivion for years and I'm currently using Mod Organizer but the possibility exists that I'm just missing something obvious.

7 minutes ago, Rullis113 said:

I actually fixed it, I think it was because I used 2 scaling mods or something and I think I disabled the other, only used the one that parasites mod needed. I cannot be more specific as I cannot remember what I did but there you go.

Good to hear.

It could be worth checking the configuration of NiOverride for multiple mods.

By default, it is set for a multiplicative effect, which can result in zeroed out nodes or overinflation.

You can set it to an additive effect instead, which is easier to control.

15 minutes ago, Rullis113 said:

I actually fixed it, I think it was because I used 2 scaling mods or something and I think I disabled the other, only used the one that parasites mod needed. I cannot be more specific as I cannot remember what I did but there you go.

I might be doing the same thing. Does the All in one CBBE HDT come with that?

In any case I'm posting my load order since I genuinely can't remember which mods come with a body scale.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
actorEvents.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
XPMSE.esp
RSChildren.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
OCR-Fixes.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
bac.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
FNISspells.esp
Jugs.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
zzEstrus.esp
SerialStrip.esp
SerialStripper.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
MilkModNEW CF.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Also I realize my Load Order might be a mess. I ran it through LOOT but I haven't found a load order guide for loverlab mods yet.

For some reason after i unpacked my bsa to install my body shapes for "armor" parasites i get locked out of MCM menu as shown in this screenshot.

I tried both leaving bsa extracted and packing it back into bsa and both results were same. The mod works as intended but i have no way of adjusting parasite chances or curing my character from parasites. Any way of fixing this?

TESV_2018-10-05_09-56-26.png

11 hours ago, Jacksonbro said:

How would we convert this mod to special edition? Also will it ever be released as a coverted file to special edition? Thank you have a good day!

you have to first get the mod conversion tools, then you run it through them. what you will need is 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/974/?tab=description

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089/

also watch this to set them up 

it takes a bit to get them all set up and understand how they work but after, you can convert most mods and have a lot of fun with it

no they have not uploaded a se version as far as i know

On 10/12/2018 at 4:47 AM, Jacksonbro said:

How would we convert this mod to special edition? Also will it ever be released as a coverted file to special edition? Thank you have a good day!

It is hard enough for me to find time to work on my mods and complete them. I don't want to waste too much time in SSE conversion issues.

Another aspect of this is that because of lack of time, once I go to SSE, I will not maintain my mods for Oldrim anymore. It's a one way trip for me, so I am trying to decide when will be a good time to make that switch and set up shop in SSE for good.

KK yea I remember seeing awhile back another guy was talking about converting your mod to SSE. Idk if you knew, I sadly dont remember his name..... But yea I know what you mean, ive been busy with college myself. I hope everything works out for you, and thank you for being a mod genius and creating god tier mods! Have a good day mate!

On 10/13/2018 at 11:14 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

It is hard enough for me to find time to work on my mods and complete them. I don't want to waste too much time in SSE conversion issues.

Another aspect of this is that because of lack of time, once I go to SSE, I will not maintain my mods for Oldrim anymore. It's a one way trip for me, so I am trying to decide when will be a good time to make that switch and set up shop in SSE for good.

Is this one still being worked on? I know you want to add a story to use for these parasites how is that going?

dont know if you accept suggestions but...

these are just a few suggestions i thought of, take em or leave em, just to add a few interesting ideas for the mod you may not have thought of

might i suggest a water parasite that you have a chance to get while swimming

parasite with some kind of brain effect like hypnosis or slight mind control that latches onto the head in some way

full body parasite- didn't think of what it would do

parasite that changes the way the body works from the inside of blood, like make more aroused, getting hit does something so on and so on

On 10/13/2018 at 7:14 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

It's been two years since SSE came out...

To each their own, but I've found it supports way more script mods than LE could ever dream of.

You might want to play around with it.

23 hours ago, sibiris said:

Is there any chance the development of this mod continues? Id love to see it finished or at least more interactive.

Still planned. Dealing with demanding offline work right now.

Fortunately TES 6 is still some ways off.