SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

On 3/24/2019 at 11:25 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I made the DLCs a requirement to Parasites with this kind of application in mind.

Not as throwable facehuggers though, but as a way to include these little spiders into the mix... maybe something like giving birth to throwable spiders after being infected with spider eggs.

Something like 'fuck spiders = make your own supply of grenades' would add some strategic elements to parasite infections :)

Interesting!!!

What if a few of the off spring that are born by the effected were friendly to there mother and follower them. With an optional plug in( SEXLAB UNTAMED)

There was a quest in oblivion were the player had a much of rats that followered them until they got rid of them. LOL 

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

NPC support is still experimental. I will have to check the code to see where I left things.

NPC get infected, at least my followers got infected with worms and spider eggs/penis

SLparasites inflation settings have effect on the followers too.

but:

> Removing the infection from the followers doesn't need any ingridiens

> Removing doesn't cure the inflation, inflation status doesn't get removed from SLinflation framework (SILF)

(solution: unregister followers in SLIF from SLparasites sloves the issue till next infection)

Your mod rocks, especially combined with C5kevs uunp parasite variations and animated parasites

Blackreach becomes an infectious hellhole ^^

24 minutes ago, angrykiwi said:

E, i can't even find the reason why quest stage won't progress after talking to npc (yes, it's that dreaded quest with advice delivery) since nothing shows up in logs

I just ran into Lastelle in my test game and decided to give the quest a try. I am at the stage with the time, so not too far from that step. I will let you know if I find anything in a couple of days.

Hey there, 
I got through the "The Brood Maiden and the Chaurus Queen" quest up to the point that I have to return to Lastelle with what Danica said. I have the objective to do so, and I've gone through every option of dialogue I can with Danica but I have no option to tell Lastelle about it. What is the quest ID so I can advance the quest forcefully? I've been through most of the replies to this thread and I can't really find anything specifically referencing my issue.

Additionally, the node maximums in the MCM seem to be resetting to defaults at random intervals. Not sure if this is something happening with another mod or just my own negligence with load order.

EDIT: First post here, wasn't aware that comments scrolled from oldest to newest by default. I can wait until the earlier questions get answered.

On 3/27/2019 at 7:20 PM, donttouchmethere said:

NPC get infected, at least my followers got infected with worms and spider eggs/penis

SLparasites inflation settings have effect on the followers too.

but:

> Removing the infection from the followers doesn't need any ingridiens

> Removing doesn't cure the inflation, inflation status doesn't get removed from SLinflation framework (SILF)

(solution: unregister followers in SLIF from SLparasites sloves the issue till next infection)

Your mod rocks, especially combined with C5kevs uunp parasite variations and animated parasites

Blackreach becomes an infectious hellhole ^^

How did you get your mate infected? Is there any other mod to install?
I specify that I have the SE version.

On 3/27/2019 at 9:32 PM, angrykiwi said:

E, i can't even find the reason why quest stage won't progress after talking to npc (yes, it's that dreaded quest with advice delivery) since nothing shows up in logs

I got to the stage when I came back from Whiterun and I found that:

- the chaurus stud is attacking Lastelle

- the topic for the next stage is missing as reported

I am working on fixing both issues.

8 hours ago, hana120 said:

How did you get your mate infected? Is there any other mod to install?
I specify that I have the SE version. 

Worked on the LE version with:

SLPheromones (Followers share your PC's sufferings)

SLACreatures (+any defeat mod that calms creatures, in my case: DragonbornInDistress)

DiD

Works also with:

- MNC Hentai Creatures (become a spider/chaurus farmer with PAHE slaves + MME (+SoulgemovenIII?))

- might even work with SD+ creature enslavement if you have followers near and SLAC runs on the SDcalmed creatures

59 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

depends what bodyslide you need.

for UUNP @C5Kev created conversations and replacers for Kyne's Blessings (and for SD+ Sprigan infection)

only the SLP Banacle Infection Harness needs still some uunp love

I hate barnacles...

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Worked on the LE version with:

SLPheromones (Followers share your PC's sufferings)

SLACreatures (+any defeat mod that calms creatures, in my case: DragonbornInDistress)

DiD

Works also with:

- MNC Hentai Creatures (become a spider/chaurus farmer with PAHE slaves + MME (+SoulgemovenIII?))

- might even work with SD+ creature enslavement if you have followers near and SLAC runs on the SDcalmed creatures

Can it work with the SE version?