SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

4 hours ago, jenova666 said:

So how exactly does the quest work? Like how do I learn how to remove them without killing them?

I tried to make it flow organically but it still needs a lot of work.

Parasites have their own triggers for you to discover.

Once infected, you will have to visit Apothecaries for information. They can help with little ones but will quickly send you to Danica PureSpring in Whiterun as the expert in parasites. She will remove most of them, and eventually, teach you to remove them yourself. In future versions, you will find out how you can use parasites for your own benefits as well.

There is also part one of a three parts quest. North of Morthal, you will find Lastelle - an NPC living by herself with a chaurus. Help her to get started. The quest ends once she is safe in a 'new home'.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What do you mean?

i'm using a unp body but when I used the suit everything is wrong, I went to the page of the Tentacle monster and it's says that uses manga body but theres another page with Tentacle for bodyslide to change to unp, but I can't change it cuz is inside your mod with, no way to change it.

hopefully it will fix.

20180520144347_1.thumb.jpg.12229b46e097db5f60d4c3fcfddcde6e.jpg

the wrists, the waist, the boobs displays wrong in this body, and I already got a lot of mods to support with this body

didn't see the others suit but they might display the same problem.

3 hours ago, Encon4 said:

i'm using a unp body but when I used the suit everything is wrong, I went to the page of the Tentacle monster and it's says that uses manga body but theres another page with Tentacle for bodyslide to change to unp, but I can't change it cuz is inside your mod with, no way to change it.

hopefully it will fix.

20180520144347_1.thumb.jpg.12229b46e097db5f60d4c3fcfddcde6e.jpg

the wrists, the waist, the boobs displays wrong in this body, and I already got a lot of mods to support with this body

didn't see the others suit but they might display the same problem.

That's a common issue with custom body mods.

I will try to make it easier to replace body meshes for parasites in future versions. Maybe as soon as the next one in a few weeks hopefully.

You know the hitodes and mushroom parasites from Oblivion lovers would be great addition to a mod about parasites, a lost forgotten plugin for oblivions loverscreatures made it so the parasite creature can infest a host and you if they sex you, And when you become the main host you can spawn more parasites to infect other people, by either having sex or fucking more mushrooms. and it becomes a deadly chain of destruction. i can send pictures of the meshes if your interested in toying with the idea.

On 5/24/2018 at 7:25 AM, LinksSword said:

You know the hitodes and mushroom parasites from Oblivion lovers would be great addition to a mod about parasites, a lost forgotten plugin for oblivions loverscreatures made it so the parasite creature can infest a host and you if they sex you, And when you become the main host you can spawn more parasites to infect other people, by either having sex or fucking more mushrooms. and it becomes a deadly chain of destruction. i can send pictures of the meshes if your interested in toying with the idea.

Not sure if I'm in for the mushrooms, however this thing could fit 

Spoiler

thumb.php?pid=525122&size=1000

3 hours ago, Ineovas said:

I dont know if this was already asked in this topic (didnt read all comments, way too many), but is it maybe possible to get an older version of the mod which doesnt require the Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLCs?

Unfortunately, not anymore.

I made that decision pretty early on in the development because of the number of meshes related to parasites in the two extensions.

It's been 7 years now. Get the DLCs if you can. They are worth it (except for Heartfire which sucks and should be burned in dragon fire).

It would be more immersive to me at least, if Only the Giant spiders infested you with eggs, [Female spiders are larger and lay eggs] while the medium, and smaller male spiders penis's broke off during the egg fertilization process. You could grant a temporary power, that allows the player to use a curse of infestation while carrying spider young. I believe SkyRe has a spell like that, that when a target is killed it explodes into a bunch of spider. Only I would make the spiders more numerous, and smaller

-Just some idea's where fetish can meet functionality, and also be immersive. Something similar could occur with Chaurus as well.

On 5/23/2018 at 11:25 PM, LinksSword said:

Man I miss the really weird shit like that from oblivion

Here is my idea. 

The tentacle plant insertss an egg that at birth merges with the PC. 

After that the PC will have the ability to morph tentacles from her body. 

Tentacle morphing could be at will, involuntary (e.g. randomly during sex; at times during stress such as rape), or both. 

Consider it an ability alternative to vampirism or lycanthrophy (sp). 

Hello! 

How about "anal hugger"? We have an actual face hugger, vagina hugger but what about ass one? And also it would insert eggs inside hosts belly cousing it to grow.

Anal hugger will stay with host for 2-3 days and lay eggs inside her and then detach. Eggs then will be fully developed in 3-5 days inside dovakin's belly. And fnly she will give birth to it (sgo or egg factory animations suggested). Eggs then can be used in quest.

Wut do ya think?

Suggested look(ishimuraya comics):

2278537.jpg

4693651.jpg

4693658.jpg

2278530.jpg

Hello,

I have made small update to previous UUNP conversion. Belt hugger now has bodyslide files too.

Small preview

Spoiler

1995973264_enb2018_03_1401_25_28_65_1.thumb.jpg.9f2cf960983c57993f97841ff11379c5.jpg

I also have one question.

How can I reduce the timer. I suppose I must edit some scripts, but I have no experience in such sthing.

I play with the timescale to 8 and 5 or 10 day timer is too long.

KyneBlessingUUNP 07.zip

19 minutes ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

does this mod include laying Chaurus egg with animation?cz my pc just did that.I dont know which mod causing it.I have egg factory,animated parasite & this mod.does anyone know what caused it?

Parasites does not do that.

For laying eggs with animations I use Estrus Chaurus but I am sure other do that too.

This has happened with me almost everytime I have played with this mod installed. So, the first time my mc gets infected, I go to Danica, she gives a list of ingredients and all works properly.

After that, she also says if you get infected again, use certain (glowing mushroom, I guess) to remove them on your own. And thats the thing, how do you do it? I tried having the required ingredients in my inventory and removing the parasite, but nothing happened.

Also, the quest changes but I have no idea what to do or anything for that matter. So, any help will be appreciated