SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

17 hours ago, loverfaanz said:

Hey DeepBlueFrog do you plan to port over Parasites for SE or just keep parasites for oldrim?

Not in the near future. 

My goal when I return to modding in a couple of weeks (after work and travels are out of the way) is to focus on getting mods fixed and completed FIRST before wasting my time with issues related to porting over content to SE.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 6:26 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not in the near future. 

My goal when I return to modding in a couple of weeks (after work and travels are out of the way) is to focus on getting mods fixed and completed FIRST before wasting my time with issues related to porting over content to SE.

Parasites.thumb.gif.8a8b49069775e6f0799388398e99686b.gif

As always, I am ready.

On 5/6/2018 at 8:51 AM, theevillfox said:

Hi, guys. I need help. Please, you can talk me about quests-locations?And just locations, which tied with mod. Where they? I found only 1 (  Lotte's). Name them, please.

You have bodyslide for CBBE? Or only UUNP

can u tell me where u found lotte's quest? i cant find any quest.

1 hour ago, fuckthisshitnigga12345 said:

whenever my mc gets infected by anything other than spider eggs or chaurus eggs my game crashes. Any idea what causing the problem?

Most likely a skeleton issue.

Make sure you install XPMS or XPMS plus.

Are you using Racemenu?

5 hours ago, CookingShow said:

I think that's a cooking pot thing. There's one close to the location you're in.

Funny coming from someone named CookingShow :)

Yes.. that's right. The recipe is a cooking recipe.. not an alchemy one.

On 7/24/2018 at 5:27 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Most likely a skeleton issue.

Make sure you install XPMS or XPMS plus.

Are you using Racemenu?

I think you mean XPMSE (E for extended). It's nowadays required for most of loverslab mods.

Hi! Big fan of your works and this mod in particular. I'd like to share my suggestions and desires with you and LL community.

Let's with general thing first. Messeges. It's not that cool to read the same text saying that some sticky worm entered my db's pussy over and over again. So i suggest adding more messeges for a better immersion. Smthn like (when getting infected with worm) * "Finaly this creature is gone. But what is that feeling? OH NINE! There is a worm inside me?! Get out! Get! OUT!" Dragonborn tried to pull the worm out, buf failed "Damn, it stucks. I need to find help"*. This would be perfect for the first time being infected. BTW! Messeges based on a number of times being infected. Some sort of stages: Freakes out, "No, NO! Not again!", Annoyed, Enjoying a bit, Realy enjoying, Slut. Or smthn like that. And not only for worm. Tentacles, eggs and huggers should be fine too.

Let's continue. The worm.

I have some ideas for it. For example, worm impregnation. After some time since the infection was cought, worm expelles a load of eggs inside dragonborn's belly (and then maybe falls away from pc). For next few days pc's belly will grow slightly everyday until she gives birth to a bunch of worms. Yeah, not the eggs but the WORMS. Sorry, fetish.

Spider eggs. (I don't remember if belly grows overtime or once and for all. Lul. )

Once imgrenated the belly will get some sizes on "equipment" of eggs. After the eggs are ready: (one of two options) 1) Eggs are expelled like in egg factory or EC mods.2) The egg sack with quite a number of spider unborn babies will appear near the pc. And pregnancy is over. Also i'd like a feature, with which the belly size depends on the number of the current pregnancy.

And fnly. Some sex animations with huggers. I know that animation is not ur cup of tea but maybe u have some friends which could animate this.

Peace!

And yeah, i may repeat my precious deleted comment, but it's intented. 

50 minutes ago, dercas79 said:

Just checking in wondering about an update.  This is at the top of my list for fetishes....

I am still hoping to work on it this year. It keeps getting pushed back because of offline work and other engagements.