SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

• 2 weeks later...

I have issues with this. I just did a fresh install of skyrim. I installed all required mods this mod calls for. I cant get the face huger to equip. I am wearing no devious devcices or clothes. I was trying to test the mod so I didnt equip anything and slept naked. It said I was infected with barnacles , hip and face huger but nothing showed up.  I tried to manual infect  via MCM and the box just flashed and it never worked. I have read almost every post in here and cant find anyone having this issue.  Any idea what can be causing this ?  I put this mod after ever other mod in LO just to make sure it wasn't over written.  I ran FNIS , I ran a bashed and merged patch. I am at a loss. I have all  the  devipous devices mods this mod calls for. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. 

34 minutes ago, Felecia_Runlikeagirl said:

I have issues with this. I just did a fresh install of skyrim. I installed all required mods this mod calls for. I cant get the face huger to equip. I am wearing no devious devcices or clothes. I was trying to test the mod so I didnt equip anything and slept naked. It said I was infected with barnacles , hip and face huger but nothing showed up.  I tried to manual infect  via MCM and the box just flashed and it never worked. I have read almost every post in here and cant find anyone having this issue.  Any idea what can be causing this ?  I put this mod after ever other mod in LO just to make sure it wasn't over written.  I ran FNIS , I ran a bashed and merged patch. I am at a loss. I have all  the  devipous devices mods this mod calls for. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. 

You are missing the meshes. That's why they're not popping up.

Something may have gone wrong during installation.

nope. reinstall didnt work. i unpacked into loose files. meshes are there. how should my devices underneath look ?  they all say none disabled.  im pretty sure i have the wrong DDI and other devious mods., none of my versions are right. they are all new. the old correct versions are gone.   was worth a try. looks like a good mod. anyone got ddi 3.1 ? and the other correct dd requirements ? 

33 minutes ago, Felecia_Runlikeagirl said:

nope. reinstall didnt work. i unpacked into loose files. meshes are there. how should my devices underneath look ?  they all say none disabled.  im pretty sure i have the wrong DDI and other devious mods., none of my versions are right. they are all new. the old correct versions are gone.   was worth a try. looks like a good mod. anyone got ddi 3.1 ? and the other correct dd requirements ? 

Something must have gone wrong during your SLparasite installation or you missing a requirement,

because I can use SLparasites with the newest versions of DD a3e ,i4.2, x4.2 and ZAZ8+

If you use the parasites in combination with some armor that can hide the gag/chastity slots you could try to deactivate the DD device hider and see if that helps

or maybe a load order issue?

thats how I use the esp in load order:

* 0B  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
* 0C  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
* 0D  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
* 0E  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.1.0]
* 0F  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
* 10  Heretical Resources.esm
* 11  SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
* 12  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
* 13  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
* 14  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
* 15  Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm  [Version No]
* 16  SkyUI.esp
* 17  UIExtensions.esp
* 18  RaceMenu.esp

* AA  SexLab-Parasites.esp
* ++  AnimatedParasites.esp
* AB  C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor UUNP.esp
* AC  C5Kev's Aradia Animated Living Armor.esp
         zzEstrus.esp
* AD  EstrusChaurus.esp
* AE  EstrusDwemer.esp
* AF  EstrusSpider.esp

* C2  FNIS.esp
* C3  FNISspells.esp
* C4  XPMSE.esp

15 minutes ago, Felecia_Runlikeagirl said:

I rearanged it. It still dont work. I think it may be my  underneath setting but i am stark naked. nothing on at all. but all my settings are set to none. I dont know what they should be. Is there a way to reset the fsctory default settings for all my MCM menus ?

I don't think it can have something to do with bodyslide,

but you said it's a fresh install, did you run bodyslide for DDs n stuff?

there is more to check:

> SLparasites registers with DDi events, can you see parasite events in DD MCM events?

> SLparasites can only register after DDi registers => on a new game start sexlab (activate creatures) => save/reload/wait for mod updates => DDi updates and SLparasites registers

> you could add with additemmenu a parasite to your inventory and equip it manually to see how that goes

> SLparasite has some debug options, did you try those?

I'm having the same issue also with the face hugger. I used to be able to see it, but that was a while ago and I recently started using vortex along with the new bodyslide. What body type do you recommend for this and where do you find the mesh files for the face huggers in bodyslide? Also I'm not getting any events regarding the other parasites regarding body expansion. I see the parasite events in integration, but nothing ever happens anymore. Again these all used to work before i got vortex and bodyslide.

11 hours ago, Ragnarokj said:

I'm having the same issue also with the face hugger. I used to be able to see it, but that was a while ago and I recently started using vortex along with the new bodyslide. What body type do you recommend for this and where do you find the mesh files for the face huggers in bodyslide? Also I'm not getting any events regarding the other parasites regarding body expansion. I see the parasite events in integration, but nothing ever happens anymore. Again these all used to work before i got vortex and bodyslide.

Bodyslides should have no impact on the mod other than maybe mesh clipping.

You should look at Vortex configuration as a potential issue. I don't use Vortex yet so I can't help much on that point, but it does look like the mods you think you have selected are not actually enabled in your game. That's a common issue with Mod Organizer - sometimes people think they added a mod to their profile and MO didn't actually install the files for some reason.

On 2/2/2019 at 9:43 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Bodyslides should have no impact on the mod other than maybe mesh clipping.

You should look at Vortex configuration as a potential issue. I don't use Vortex yet so I can't help much on that point, but it does look like the mods you think you have selected are not actually enabled in your game. That's a common issue with Mod Organizer - sometimes people think they added a mod to their profile and MO didn't actually install the files for some reason.

I couldn't find anything from vortex that could help. Where do I go from here? Should I shut vortex down to see if that works?

48 minutes ago, Ragnarokj said:

I couldn't find anything from vortex that could help. Where do I go from here? Should I shut vortex down to see if that works?

I can't help you with that I am afraid. Maybe someone else can. I never used Vortex and I have installed mods directly in my Data folder for many years now, with my own backup procedure in case something goes wrong.

Okey, i have everything of this mod`s requirements and install this mod, but a lot of things doesn`t works. For example - i started with new char. Registered sexlab, registered Parasites in DD. Spawning as a necromant in blackreach and going sleep. I got some signs, about i got some parasite, but nothing gonna happen next. so than i tried to become chorus slave, and i became(with SD+), but it didn`t fuck char. Some (nevermind...), some (slave level 1++), but nothing gonna happen. Than i tried to wear something with MM. I can wear spider eggs, plunder, but facehungers are invisible, and game crushes when truing to wear Living Armor .
This is my load order. 

Starting FNIS and Bodyslim every time before start. CBBE char. 

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.png

i used this on my other pc on a pure vanilla Skyrim with all requirements to test my problem with the face and hip huggers not working. they still dont.  i can a[pply them using add item menu  , but they will not equip on their own. i will sleep naked , get the remark i got face hugged but it wont work. even in the mcm it wont work. only way for face and hip is add item menu.  the old version worked  for me the last i used it.  anyone got link to archived files for this mod ? 

I gotta ask something that's been bugging me for ages.

I always see peoples screenshots on this site with pregnant characters that have a nice, perfectly rounded belly, but mine looks more like she sat on a broom stick or something lol, her belly looks almost pointy, with the curve ending at her abdomen instead of below her breasts.

whether this is meant to be more realistic or not, it doesn't look good at all, and I wish I knew how everyone else did it. :(

On 2/6/2019 at 8:33 PM, AnonAngelion said:

I gotta ask something that's been bugging me for ages.

I always see peoples screenshots on this site with pregnant characters that have a nice, perfectly rounded belly, but mine looks more like she sat on a broom stick or something lol, her belly looks almost pointy, with the curve ending at her abdomen instead of below her breasts.

whether this is meant to be more realistic or not, it doesn't look good at all, and I wish I knew how everyone else did it. :(

You need to get a body mesh that has been properly shaped for pregnancy, preferably one compatible with BodySlides so you can generate modified meshes for your clothes to go with the body.

If you are looking for one, I have a CBBE based body mesh compatible with pregnancy and bodyslides in the download section of my Hormones mod. 

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You need to get a body mesh that has been properly shaped for pregnancy, preferably one compatible with BodySlides so you can generate modified meshes for your clothes to go with the body.

If you are looking for one, I have a CBBE based body mesh compatible with pregnancy and bodyslides in the download section of my Hormones mod. 

Oh dear, I use UUNP unfortunately, I'm surprised to say I've never found any such mesh for UUNP, even though UUNP and CBBE are used pretty evenly in the community, it's strange that I've never seen anyone post a good pregnant mesh for UUNP, I don't suppose you've heard of any that are up to date have you?

On 2/8/2019 at 6:27 AM, AnonAngelion said:

Oh dear, I use UUNP unfortunately, I'm surprised to say I've never found any such mesh for UUNP, even though UUNP and CBBE are used pretty evenly in the community, it's strange that I've never seen anyone post a good pregnant mesh for UUNP, I don't suppose you've heard of any that are up to date have you?

I use UUNP Special 

13 hours ago, Sinfonie said:

Got some issues here too

Perhaps I should mention that Im using a manually converted version (to SSE) (but its not the first mod I converted) and im using CBBE textures (and racemenu)

so my problems:

- facehug things and barnacles dont equip. I tried to check if the stuff is working via the mcm infect option and the tick dissapears instantly and nothing happens

- spider egs have a simlia problem (I guess), the tick disspears instantly again but I have the eggs in my inventory and marked as equipped (I cant unequipp it), but no inflation (or does this take some time..¿). I guess its worth noting that the belly influation is working with cursed loot; when I was testing DCL, the cum inflation option worked.. 

I believe I can cure the eggs after I close and reopen the MCM 

- the chaurus worm things, I got CTDs at first but that somehow managed to fix itself, now it seems like I can equip them but when I do so and it tells me that Im infected (the tick doesnt disappear.. if I remember correctly) nothing happens. I go out of the MCM and no CTD but also no worm things 

- the breast growth doesnt work .. I think it didnt work in DCL either (this time is kinda bugs me however since it seems to be the main purpose of those 2 full body parasites), the parasite armor itself is applied

once you are done with the conversion can you post it. here

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a chance you can fix the max values for the parasites? As it stands the only one working seems to be the spider eggs. The chaurus worms always seem to be set to 1.5 and the scaling on the living armor, tentacle armor and face huggers only go up by 0.1 each day. The max value sliders doesn't seem to work.