SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Need help with a problem in game!

Ā 

I already used this mod in the past, without any issue's.?

Ā 

But now, where I restart skyrim, I have the problem, that some item's not appear in game (like the Hugger or theĀ Barnacles, if u sleep naked in a cave) and I can't equip it to my character via menu!

I get the message, if my PC get infected with something, but there is nothing.

I can get the items via console or additemmenu and equip them, but can't remove it with curing, from the menu!

Ā 

Ā 

I'm having an issue where there seems to be no scaling whatsoever. This is my first time with this mod, but IĀ read that there are notifications when something gets inflated be it breast or belly. Everything with the mod seems to look it's working but the inflation is the only feature that doesnt work. Is there something I'm missing inĀ order to get this to work?Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Settus30 said:

Uhm, I was possibly thinking that maybe the spider eggs could change something about the character, maybe the way the dragonborn could possibly have the eggs reform as a change in the reproductive system?

That kind of deeper physiological change from exposure to parasites is part of my plan for the Queen of Chaurus quest in Paraistes ... so that's coming.. someday... hopefully this year.

Hi I thik I'm lost in the questline. I managed to lure a Stud over to the crystals but once LAstelle gives birth she starts to beat the shit out of the poor stud. Also when returning with the information I can't progress at all. I heard that there is a cave near by? Where? She just stands there with no dialog options over the dead stud.

5 hours ago, m3ndor said:

Hi I thik I'm lost in the questline. I managed to lure a Stud over to the crystals but once LAstelle gives birth she starts to beat the shit out of the poor stud. Also when returning with the information I can't progress at all. I heard that there is a cave near by? Where? She just stands there with no dialog options over the dead stud.

Sounds like a bad interaction between mods.

Ā 

Lastelle should have moved to the cave by herself.

The cave entrance is not far from the fire pit with the cooking pot, towards the abandonned cabin from the DB quest.

Ā 

Before that stage, there is a large rock pillar blocking the entrace.Ā 

After that stage, the pillar is moved to the side and the cave entrance is revealed.

Ā 

Ā 

Just now, Y0U-D0N7-KN0W-M3 said:

i have a few questions: does it work with male characters, and is there a special edition version?

Yes and no.

Ā 

Yes it works with a male character, but only for some parasites (anal eggs from chaurus and spiders, and facial crawler). The other parasites only have female body meshes.

No, there isn't a special edition that I know of.

2 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes and no.

Ā 

Yes it works with a male character, but only for some parasites (anal eggs from chaurus and spiders, and facial crawler). The other parasites only have female body meshes.

No, there isn't a special edition that I know of.

thank you for the answer, man it sucks using sse

May i make a request?Ā 

Ā 

I would like to see the dragonborn spider grenades modified into parasites. Either as throwable facehuggers or some sort of parasitic rape spider. I don't see too many mods utilize this mechanic, which is a shame.Ā 

7 minutes ago, thepit said:

May i make a request?Ā 

Ā 

I would like to see the dragonborn spider grenades modified into parasites. Either as throwable facehuggers or some sort of parasitic rape spider. I don't see too many mods utilize this mechanic, which is a shame.Ā 

I made the DLCs a requirement to Parasites with this kind of application in mind.

Not as throwable facehuggers though, but as a way to include these little spiders into the mix... maybe something like giving birth to throwable spiders after being infected with spider eggs.

Ā 

Something like 'fuck spiders = make your own supply of grenades' would add some strategic elements to parasite infections :)