SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

10 hours ago, leesjig said:

I believe the first mission to go out to mate with first chaurus, and first spider...the armor pieces attach themselves to you.  Not totally sure that's right, think so.

This parts with spider and Chaurus have be done. Nexr topic was speak with the elder roots -done and in this dialoge you should take some chaurus eggs and show them Armor and the Helmet. I have eggs in the iventory but could not use them.

Edited by Thayja
  • 3 weeks later...

hello, im playing on SSE. When entering the dimensional rift im getting a ctd with this message:

image.png.bee2832177f89d522250df3a8ee2d28d.png

after searching up the formids referenced in the crash log it says "Water1024_Blackreach". Is this a water mod crash? I had a similar experience when entering the cellar of the temple of kynareth. Pretty sure the crash log looked very similar and it was something about water aswell. Im using water for enb

Edit: Turns out it was the navmeshes mentioned in the crashlog. Deleting them in SSEdit "solved" the problem. Dunno if it affects the cell, but I could go into the dimensional rift and talk to the queen 

Edited by memati?
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, when I get infected by spider eggs, my character at some point tries to expel them. It always results in being stuck forever and unmovable:

image.png.f76b7d8fecf8b2e0418d370b0ffd62b0.png

When I open MCM then I can see that parasite is gone but I can't move. Saving and loading game results in completely fucked up animation (somewhat T-pose) where I can move but it's hardly usable. Everything gets back to normal when I manage to trigger SexLab animation somehow.

I'm not entirely sure if my mod installed correctly, is MCM supposed to look like this? (I mean $ signs before all options)

image.png.37d221aff518be0c7f5ef11eea7d9448.png

If it's too difficult to troubleshoot properly - is there any easy way to "reset" player animation in similar fashion to what SexLab triggers do?

EDIT: nvm, found it:

EDIT2: Side note - reloading save does not fix the issue, you just kinda T-pose then like this:

image.png.a3e6def47f4765c45f0ddf4e93f7aa8c.png

Edited by Lapsio
  • 4 weeks later...

I am having issues starting the questline properly, I have the Kyne's Blessing quest where it's telling me to go find a healer. I go to Danica but there are no new dialogue options or anything to imply she can help me or anything. Am I missing something that I need to do before she can cure me?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I have an issue with SE version of this, 4 of parasites don't seem to scale the body parts in anyway, SLIF seems to be working fine and the body morph works through other mods.

The face huggers for example, tried cranking the belly scale to max and still nothing,  I even thought that somehow SLIF was not updating and tried adjusting it manually through the framework but no scaling was happening so I think scaling is broken.

Would love a patch and fix cuz I like this mod for the face huggers.

Hello everybody, hello blue frog,

awsome mod! Without your ideas and your expertise on how to write mods, this platform would only be half as attractive. I am playing Skyrim LE.

It´s the first time I am playing Parasites in Combination with SL Stories (both) SD+ and Sisterhood. I am at the beginning from the story. At the moment I have to find the eggs for Lastelle. All went smooth so far. As I went to a cave to collect some eggs I was infected with the living armor. But the armor looks strange at my body (BHUNP - hdt-pe - not the smp). Please can you take a look at the screenshot and tell me if its wrong or right?  Since I caught this stupid thing, the tentacles have been coming out of the ground every few minutes and want to f.... me. Is this normal?

Since I have this armor, the morphing is no longer displayed correctly. I use SLIF and have set everything correctly so far. So far it also works very well with (MME and Parasites). Only now it doesn't anymore. Something is wrong right now, isn't it?

Do you have any tips for me on where I could start so that the body is displayed correctly? If you need something more, please let me know.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Parasites-Armor.jpg

normal body.png

Edited by Nordlaender