SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

4 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I started the Broodmother Queen quest...and I saw that I'm using KyneBlessing06.  And it's updated to 7.   Should I uninstall the old mod, and install the latest update and play as usual or do I need to save clean in between?

I don’t think there were any game breaking changes.

You should be able to just install the files and get going. No save clean needed.

Version 0.7.1 is out with these fixes:

• Added: Make sure hip hugger and tentacle armor cannot be worn at the same time 
  • Added: Add compatibility with Sexlab Inflation Framework (thanks Bane Master) 
  • Added: Add MCM option to check if infected parasites are still equipped / re-equip if not  
  • Added: Add MCM option to force clear all equipped parasites for troubleshooting issues. 
  • Added: Make face hugger effects gender neutral 
  • Added: Missing male meshes for hip and gag 'face huggers' 
  • Fixed: Barnacles triggered outside of cave 
  • Fixed: Barnacles should not trigger when wearing corset 
5 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Version 0.7.1 is out with these fixes:

• Added: Make sure hip hugger and tentacle armor cannot be worn at the same time 
  • Added: Add compatibility with Sexlab Inflation Framework (thanks Bane Master) 
  • Added: Add MCM option to check if infected parasites are still equipped / re-equip if not  
  • Added: Add MCM option to force clear all equipped parasites for troubleshooting issues. 
  • Added: Make face hugger effects gender neutral 
  • Added: Missing male meshes for hip and gag 'face huggers' 
  • Fixed: Barnacles triggered outside of cave 
  • Fixed: Barnacles should not trigger when wearing corset 

Christmas presents, huh?

5 minutes ago, Fishermansushi said:

Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem. I installed this mod using Vortex, and all the required mods too. But whenever i load it, and try to launch the game it doesnt launch. Its only with this mod. Help please? Im new to all this stuff :(

What is Vortex?

Usually, this kind of issue point at missing required mod to get it to work.

Thats hard to solve without your load order list.

Just now, DeepBlueFrog said:

What is Vortex?

Usually, this kind of issue point at missing required mod to get it to work.

Thats hard to solve without your load order list.

Vortex is that new mod installer program?
Just installed skyrim today and saw the program being advertised on the nexus
My load order is

Unoffcial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp

FlowerGirls SE.esm

SexLab.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - core.esm

CBBE.esl

ZaZAnimationpack.esm

GenderBender.esm

Devious Devices - Intergration.esm

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esm

SkyUI_SE.esp

SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp

Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp

Cutting Room Floor.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

Joy of Perspective.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

Immersive Patrols II.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

SexLab-Parasites.esp

SpousesEnhancedSE.esp

FayeFG.esp

Hothtrooper44_armor_Ecksstra.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

RaceMenuMorhpsCBBE.esp

RaceMenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SexLab Inflation Framework.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

SOS - Grower - Extended.esp

Qw_ISC_USSEP Patch.esp

JoP - Immersive Armors Patch.esp

FNIS.esp

SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp

FNISspells.esp

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp

RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Open Cities Skyrim.esp

Immersive Citizens - OCS patch.esp

At first glance, Devious Devices Assets is missing. It is a requirement of Devious devices integration.

Check also the download page of Devious devices, it is possible sexlab aroused is needed as well.

also, Parasites requires Skyrim legendary edition, with Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs (and possibly Heartfire too, but I have to check that). 

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

At first glance, Devious Devices Assets is missing. It is a requirement of Devious devices integration.

Check also the download page of Devious devices, it is possible sexlab aroused is needed as well.

also, Parasites requires Skyrim legendary edition, with Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs (and possibly Heartfire too, but I have to check that). 

Skyrim legendary edition? Isnt that the same as special edition, and i do have all the dlcs for it

I removed all my mods, and reinstalled only those that i need for it. The game runs perfect when all the mods except the parasite mod is enabled.

I am so clueless on what to do now

Edit; just found it special edition and legendary edition aint the same. I'm a total moron. Is there a conversion file for this mod by any chance??

2 minutes ago, Fishermansushi said:

Skyrim legendary edition? Isnt that the same as special edition, and i do have all the dlcs for it

I removed all my mods, and reinstalled only those that i need for it. The game runs perfect when all the mods except the parasite mod is enabled.

I am so clueless on what to do now

Edit; just found it special edition and legendary edition aint the same. I'm a total moron. Is there a conversion file for this mod by any chance??

Ah yes... Special Edition.

Parasites is currently not compatible,

I heard some people made a conversion for themselves but nobody has sent me an update to post on the download page.

I am saving the move to SSE for the end of next year at the earliest... maybe even later. That will depend how long I will stand the bugs of 'Oldrim' and how quickly the mods I depend on in my list get migrated to SSE.

3 hours ago, KInGmurr4y said:

So, I'm just curious. Do you  play Skyrim, whenever you get the chance, with all of your mods? (Other than for testing purposes and whatnot).

Testing the same scene again and again is pretty dull after a while, so I tend to take breaks from Skyrim altogether and explore ESO, tinker with the Sims 4 or try out some of the other games accumulating on Steam, but when I am ready to mod Skyrim again, I do try to start a fresh character and play for a while in real conditions just to see how things flow. Usually, I stop after a couple of levels before I find issues that need fixing again though..

31 minutes ago, kobebean said:

Im not able to get barnacles hip hugger or facehugger working. When I click on them in the MCM menu it just flashes on/off quick. The other debug menus work fine however. Am I missing something?

Can you share an error log?

There are conditions to prevent them from equipping, mainly if you are wearing similar Devious devices.

On 12/23/2018 at 8:14 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Testing the same scene again and again is pretty dull after a while, so I tend to take breaks from Skyrim altogether and explore ESO, tinker with the Sims 4 or try out some of the other games accumulating on Steam, but when I am ready to mod Skyrim again, I do try to start a fresh character and play for a while in real conditions just to see how things flow. Usually, I stop after a couple of levels before I find issues that need fixing again though..

Ah fair enough, honestly sorta sucks that you don't get to properly enjoy your work. 

On 12/21/2018 at 3:01 PM, Fishermansushi said:

Guess i just have to buy the legendary edition to enjoy this wonderful mod then

Yes. But the bonus is that ENB works a whole lot better with Legendary. It just looks so much better than SE.

You might think that's backwards, but that's just how Beth screwed things up with SE.

Legendary costs very little, so it's money well spent.

Now. On to my question...

I see from changes that parasites now check for corset.

Does that mean they use the DD keyword that is also on DD harness?

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Yes. But the bonus is that ENB works a whole lot better with Legendary. It just looks so much better than SE.

You might think that's backwards, but that's just how Beth screwed things up with SE.

Legendary costs very little, so it's money well spent.

Now. On to my question...

I see from changes that parasites now check for corset.

Does that mean they use the DD keyword that is also on DD harness?

I am looking for both Corset and Harness keywords to prevent body parasites like Barnacles, Tentacle and Living armor.

On 12/21/2018 at 3:59 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Parasites is currently not compatible,

I heard some people made a conversion for themselves but nobody has sent me an update to post on the download page.

FWIW, i converted the 0.7 version of your mod for myself and haven't run into any issues.

Thanks for the update, by the way - i'm gonna convert this one as well and might report back if i don't forget to. Consider the conversion working if you don't hear from me =P

On 12/27/2018 at 9:33 PM, blase_hase said:

FWIW, i converted the 0.7 version of your mod for myself and haven't run into any issues.

Thanks for the update, by the way - i'm gonna convert this one as well and might report back if i don't forget to. Consider the conversion working if you don't hear from me =P

hi, can u share the se version please? i tried to convert it my self  several month ago, but the game crashed. (i've no experience in modding whatsoever. i tried to follow guides and stuff like that but i failed so many times that i decided to stop trying.)

On 12/2/2018 at 10:42 AM, olebronkosrak said:

Finally made an animated object. I want to share with everyone. It's a good idea to replace these static gadgets with animated objects

aa_worm_vag.nif

aa_worm.nif

cuirassA_0.nif

cuirassA_1.nif

Output files with animation Parasites_animation_object_Lite_kit.7z

video worm:

Hide contents

video hugger:

Reveal hidden contents

I apologize if I am misunderstanding how to make this work, but does the official release of the lite version enable the objects to be animated like in these preview vids?