SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

A new version of SexLab Parasites (0.7) is out with these changes:

- Added: Separate active vs passive parasites devious events 
- Added: Lami dialogues about Lastelle are not branching up correctly 
- Added: Add 'transformed' Lastelle NPC (and more eggs to cave when transformed) 
- Added: Improve lighting inside Brood cave 

- Fixed: Facehuggers not removed automatically if location type is empty 
- Fixed: Manual infect/cure is not working when parasite removed by other DDi mod 
- Fixed: Random event from parasites are not triggering 

This is a far cry from the release I wanted for this year but it will help me start the new year with a better baseline.

48 minutes ago, bicobus said:

A racemod you might wanna look at for your "parasites": https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75188

Apparently, the right body texture could be as disgusting as extra armor. Dunno if it is possible to switch that as easily though.

Thanks for the update!

Thanks! And it comes with free permissions too :smile:

It looks great... I will have to think about that one.

so i cant finish part of the mod "chaurus and the brood maiden" because

Spoiler

after luring the stud and getting infected when the pregnancy animation happens it keeps me stuck on the ground in the animation... I can open doors using items i just cant move after the pregnancy

is there anything i can do to resolve this issue or is it a known bug?

9 minutes ago, msgx92 said:

so i cant finish part of the mod "chaurus and the brood maiden" because

Hide contents

after luring the stud and getting infected when the pregnancy animation happens it keeps me stuck on the ground in the animation... I can open doors using items i just cant move after the pregnancy

is there anything i can do to resolve this issue or is it a known bug?

Do you have Estrus Chaurus?

Parasites doesn't have an animation for pregnancy. If you have EC, go to the thread about it and ask your question about getting stuck. I think it is a known issue there.

48 minutes ago, nr8 said:

Hey, about the chaurus stud for Lastelle. When you come back with a chaurus reaper it doesn't work. With a normal one you do get the dialogue

Is this a vanilla reaper or something from a Monster mod?

I will make a note to test and add a variation of the spell for reapers.

11 hours ago, skyrimll said:

Is this a vanilla reaper or something from a Monster mod?

I will make a note to test and add a variation of the spell for reapers.

It is a vanilla one. Just to clarify.. the chaurus pheromone does work on the reaper, he will have sex with the PC and follow her. The "i found a male chaurus for you" on Lastelle just doesn't show up

I'm having a problem. The living armor isn't in the MCM menu (To cure it) but the whiterun priest talks about it. I have tried using console commands to remove it from my inventory no luck. Tried tricking it using the unequip command then throw it in an incinerator, nothing. It just keeps coming back into my inventory and auto equipping. Nothing I have tried so far has worked. Any ideas? 

17 minutes ago, aqw409 said:

I'm having a problem. The living armor isn't in the MCM menu (To cure it) but the whiterun priest talks about it. I have tried using console commands to remove it from my inventory no luck. Tried tricking it using the unequip command then throw it in an incinerator, nothing. It just keeps coming back into my inventory and auto equipping. Nothing I have tried so far has worked. Any ideas? 

if you use DDi4.0 and older Sexlab Parasites try the "remove quest items" in the Devious Devices MCM -> this worked for me with SLparasites 6 + DDdev -> might work too with SLparasites 7 + DDi4.0

2 hours ago, Molevalence said:

Tested out the Broodmaiden storyline and made it to the part where it tells me to protect the NPC's babies. I even waited 15 days for her to birth them (That was my setting for incubation) and the story didnt continue or is that it for now? Great mod by the way.

If Lastelle is inside the cave, this is it for now. I will work on the next two chapters probably in the spring.

39 minutes ago, Kemengul said:

Okay I have tried to find the answer to this question somewhere but I cannot so...what is the recipe for the pheromone potion? I assume that it is death bells, frost bite venom, and ground charus chitten but I cannot actually mix that potion.

The potion should appear on cooking pots. Not on enchanting stations.

12 minutes ago, CookingShow said:

So how exactly do you get Lastelle to transform? I've done the quest before the 12-22-17 update, got Lastelle into the Brood Cavern. Now I visit her in there and she's still the same.

That will be part of the next chapter.

The 12-22-17 update was to improve compatibility with Devious Devices 4.0. There is no new content in that update.

On 1/10/2018 at 8:05 AM, ahrimangame said:

is there any mod which recolor Chaurus and Worms? i would love to replace this blue worms with the original color like this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21453/?tab=description

and which mod is this chaurus reskin?

https://www.loverslab.com/screenshots/e50b0cb7ae455f5797e9155ce4924d17-tesv-2016-10-14-13-49-10-74.png

thanks alot for this fun and great mod!

For the larva, I recolored the texture to make it fit with the blue glow effect I am using in SD+ (and soon in Parasites).

You should be able to extract the folders from the bsa file and replace the texture with the original file from the nexus link above.

For the chaurus reskin, I think it was Skyrim Monster mod - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35631/?tab=description

i see, thanks!

i wish the worm color was like the original to make it feels far more like a disgusting worm ;D

and it would be very nice if she pop the worms after a while like the mentioned original worm and then, they will follow her for a while and after couple of days if they remind alive they can transform to chaurus!