SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Great mod! Just a question, are you able to infect your followers or any other npc who meets the criteria? Do you just need to take them in Blackreach or have sex with a chaurus?

P.s i have no idea about how should someone have sex with a chaurus. I thought this was only in Sexlab Creatures.

Thanks for helping a helpless noob. @skyrimll

1 hour ago, Icarus18902 said:

Great mod! Just a question, are you able to infect your followers or any other npc who meets the criteria? Do you just need to take them in Blackreach or have sex with a chaurus?

P.s i have no idea about how should someone have sex with a chaurus. I thought this was only in Sexlab Creatures.

not sure about infecting followers, but for chaurus they should be in most areas that spawn falmer.

as for how to have sex with chaurus - most mods that handle player defeat with creatures will allow this to happen.  also any mod that lets hostile (at starting

time) creatures have sex with pc/npc will also let this happen (Aroused Creatures, Beastess, Sexlab Enchantress, and Untamed will all let this happen at certain

times).

4 hours ago, Icarus18902 said:

NPCs can be infected, although I only tested that with followers.

For sex with Chaurus, I suggest enabling creature sex in SexLab of course, and installing SD+ for enslavement to Falmers.

If SD+ is too ambitious for you, at least use Defeat for a chance of sex while defeated.

How is the Brood Maiden Quest supposed to proceed after you got Laestelle set up in the brood cavern? She is telling me that she has all she needs but the Quest item to help her has not been fulfilled. Lami has no dialog option regarding this and I tried for a whole game month now to find out how to move on...

20 minutes ago, botticelli said:

How is the Brood Maiden Quest supposed to proceed after you got Laestelle set up in the brood cavern? She is telling me that she has all she needs but the Quest item to help her has not been fulfilled. Lami has no dialog option regarding this and I tried for a whole game month now to find out how to move on...

That’s all there is for now. 

I will work on two more chapters in the spring.

48 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Maybe make this compatible with Cursed Loot? certainly add more ways to get a parasite.

Parasites are controlled through mod events. There is nothing stopping DCL from adding triggers to them but you would have to petition for that in the DCL forum thread.

Question about parasite removal:

Spoiler

About the barnacle parasite:

Danica in the Whiterun chapel told me i simply have to wait to get rid of the barnacles ("stay dry for a few days"). Is this already implemented and if it is, how long will this take. I also have the option to use Frost salt, but cannot because i am also infected with the hip hugger (harness) which blocks the access. Btw. only one is visible at a given time.

So will the barnacles fade if they are blocked by another parasite?

24 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

Question about parasite removal:

Hide contents

About the barnacle parasite:

Danica in the Whiterun chapel told me i simply have to wait to get rid of the barnacles ("stay dry for a few days"). Is this already implemented and if it is, how long will this take. I also have the option to use Frost salt, but cannot because i am also infected with the hip hugger (harness) which blocks the access. Btw. only one is visible at a given time.

So will the barnacles fade if they are blocked by another parasite?

I don't think I tested that situation. They should go away if you sleep outside of caves (outdoors preferably) a few nights in a row.

What happens if you try removing the barnacles manually through the menu as a test?

If it doesn't work, can you send me an error log?

I am working on SD+ at the moment but I will take care of Parasites in a few weeks. First order of business will be to make sure infection and removal work %100 before I add new quest stages.

Fixed: Random event from parasites are not triggering

At me all the same work only standard events of DD-devices, as though the plug is inserted or the harness is put on.
I did "Register custom device events", but in MCM of Devious Devices after that nothing changes.
When registering events in the papyrus log this is written:

Spoiler

[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Bump Pumps] Registered. Event #0
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Belt Chafing] Registered. Event #8
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Registered. Event #6
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Blindfold Mystery] Registered. Event #9
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Horny] Registered. Event #5
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Registered. Event #4
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Registered. Event #3
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Tight Gloves] Registered. Event #20
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Tight Corset] Registered. Event #10
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Registered. Event #7
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Registered. Event #12
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Belted Empty] Registered. Event #13
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Chaos Plugs] Registered. Event #11
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Restrictive Collar] Registered. Event #14
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Periodic Shocks] Registered. Event #15
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Harness] Registered. Event #16
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Blindfold Trip] Registered. Event #23
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Drip] Registered. Event #25
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Registered. Event #17
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Bra Chafing] Registered. Event #19
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Registered. Event #21
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Yoke Struggle] Registered. Event #1
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Registered. Event #18
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Registered. Event #2
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Nipple Piercings] Registered. Event #24
[01/21/2018 - 12:53:06AM] [Zad]: [Stamina Drain] Registered. Event #22

2 hours ago, Asertyp said:

At me all the same work only standard events of DD-devices, as though the plug is inserted or the harness is put on.
I did "Register custom device events", but in MCM of Devious Devices after that nothing changes.
When registering events in the papyrus log this is written:

Reveal hidden contents

This is still an issue in DD4. I provided a patch to the DD team which will hopefully be included in the next update.

34 minutes ago, Asertyp said:

But I still use DD3. Is it the same problem?

Yes.

It was never fixed for DD3. I provided a patch for the beta version of DD4 and it was working on my machine, but something changed slightly when DD4 was released and it was broken again .

This mod along with Defeat, SD+ and Estrus Chaurus makes Skyrim DANGEROUS! I like it! Except... now I'm too good and never actually get caught or mess up? :frown:

Might have to try and add more NPC's (I don't use Genesis as it stacks NPC's sometimes) to make it harder.

Hi there, do you plan to add some sound for the parasites? Or pregnant belly sound? By the way nice job ^^

^ THIS!

On 1/8/2018 at 6:39 PM, Skol'Tael said:

Hi there, do you plan to add some sound for the parasites? Or pregnant belly sound? By the way nice job ^^

That be pretty cool, like a squirming, slushy and slimy sound depending on the parasite the player is hosting. Nothing too loud so it tolerable while playing but enough to make it immersive and kinky while being a host.

8 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

This mod along with Defeat, SD+ and Estrus Chaurus makes Skyrim DANGEROUS! I like it! Except... now I'm too good and never actually get caught or mess up? :frown:

Might have to try and add more NPC's (I don't use Genesis as it stacks NPC's sometimes) to make it harder.

^ THIS!

do you loot Chaurus egg sacs?? parasites can come from there (or just sleeping in the wilds).

as for increasing difficulty, have you tried the Wenches series - Deadly Wenches increases the abilities (and possibly armor) of most bandits, forsworn, vampires,

and more i have forgotten offhand, the rest of the series adds additional Boss type wenches in certain areas (Judgement - Dwemer, Forgotten - Falmer, Hateful-

any dungeon {it really likes Draugr areas} and depending on settings can also occur at any place with skeletons).

as for Genesis i have never had it "stack" enemies, but i do have it set to not add surface spawns (those conflict with some added towns i have) and to only add 3-5

(depending on mood) to dungeons (in any dungeon it adds enemies to it will add the MCM number set plus sometimes a Boss Chest Guard).

On 22/01/2018 at 11:19 PM, loverfaanz said:

That be pretty cool, like a squirming, slushy and slimy sound depending on the parasite the player is hosting. Nothing too loud so it tolerable while playing but enough to make it immersive and kinky while being a host.

Yeah by this way it can be a little more immersive ^^.

On 1/22/2018 at 5:19 PM, loverfaanz said:

Unfortunately, since I don't have the software or the know-how to handle custom sounds, this is very unlikely to happen unless someone can provide me with 'ready to play' slimy sounds for Skyrim.

On 1/22/2018 at 8:10 PM, valcon767 said:

do you loot Chaurus egg sacs?? parasites can come from there (or just sleeping in the wilds).

as for increasing difficulty, have you tried the Wenches series - Deadly Wenches increases the abilities (and possibly armor) of most bandits, forsworn, vampires,

and more i have forgotten offhand, the rest of the series adds additional Boss type wenches in certain areas (Judgement - Dwemer, Forgotten - Falmer, Hateful-

any dungeon {it really likes Draugr areas} and depending on settings can also occur at any place with skeletons).

as for Genesis i have never had it "stack" enemies, but i do have it set to not add surface spawns (those conflict with some added towns i have) and to only add 3-5

(depending on mood) to dungeons (in any dungeon it adds enemies to it will add the MCM number set plus sometimes a Boss Chest Guard).

I'll give Genesis another try with your recommended settings. I DO harvest Eggs.... and... well I will dread it later if I need them for something useful :P!

13 minutes ago, loverfaanz said:

You mentioned that you plan on adding a suction parasite for breasts (Milk drinking?). Do you plan on making a parasite that impregnates? 

Possibly, but that is currently very well done with Estrus Chaurus +. Until i have my own impregnation mechanism, I have been adding hooks into EC+ from Parasites.

Hey guys, need help of sorts. I love the idea that this mod translates into a quest of the same name, but imo it is a bit lacking in terms of description, the quest reads : first, learn about the parasites, after that learn how to get rid of them or something same, then, learn how to extract them without harming them!

That's the part am stuck at and any help would be much appreciated!